SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Wand Colors
Wand 46

9" Alder, Owl Feather
Fae | AGE: | 11 POSTS

No Alumni
Room of Requirments

Aries

Asexual

Married

2147483647 ʛ
is Offline

Mar 6 2017, 06:06 AM

By now it should be common knowledge that the wand chooses the wizard. Many new wands cores and wood types have appeared throughout the years. Some are as subtle as a summer breeze, while others are downright vindictive in the wrong hands. It's because of this that I have compiled an extensive guide into choosing your wand. If done correctly, your wand shall become your greatest ally in the field of magic, but an incorrect wand will become your greatest enemy.

Over the past few years, wands have become a fashion statement in the wizarding world. Although the core, length, and practicality of a wand are as important as ever, it's now extremely common to find wood colors ranging from purple to bright red. When purchasing their first wand, a young witch or wizard is given the option of choosing the color of their wand. It's also possible to have your wand recolored even if you've had it for years. Say goodbye to that old drab oak brown!

It should be noted that wands can still be purchased in a traditional color, though anything else (even a hint of yellow) will cost you extra since changing the look of a magical object is fairly difficult.

To choose a wand color at registration simply use the images below and match the number to the number in the drop down. For example; selecting [i]wand 1 in the drop down will give you the wand image seen above. You can only select your wand options ONCE so choose carefully.[/i]
CLICK HERE! TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WAND CORES!

Sorting out all your magical needs!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll