SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply

You Will Be Found
OLLIE-JAY WOOD
Aurologist

Wand 61

10¼" Walnut, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 27 | 42 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
Bristol, England

Taurus

Pansexual

Single

725 ʛ

May 31 2017, 05:12 PM

ollie-jay wood
twenty-seven
independent
eccentric
selfless
creative
Ay, this here is Ollie Jay and he's here to say, "Hey, are all your chakras aligned?" Yeah, you know how everyone has one weird friend? That's Ollie Jay. He loves weird and unusual things like ghosts, ghouls, auras, and occult phenomena. Here's how you might know him:

-- He was a Gryffindor at Hogwarts from 2011-2017. He was a Prefect and stood up for a lot of people, and tended to get along with Ravenclaws best.
-- He worked in the UK's Department of Mysteries from 2017-2020.
-- In 2020, he got accepted into Eastwick's Aurology program and has been a full-time Aurologist for a few years now. He studies places where magical activity has taken place or is about to take place, and also performs aura cleansings and other aura-related medicine.
-- He's a somewhat popular WizTuber who makes tutorials to help Hogwarts students learn their course material. He almost won a Golden Quill Award for this.

CLIENTS. Do you need your aura cleansed? Are all your chakras in alignment? Weird activity in your neighborhood? Trouble communicating with your loved ones? Ollie Jay can help you! He's done Aurology work all across the world and has helped a lot of people gain greater insight into themselves and the world around them as a result of his efforts.

FRIENDS. He needs buddies! He's a weirdo, though, and sometimes says random or annoying things. Whenever he sees you, he'll probably cleanse your aura like this. So that's something you'll need to be able to tolerate if you want to be his friend (but be grateful for that! he usually charges money for an aura cleansing!). Do you need some advice? Ollie Jay's got you covered, but don't be upset if his first suggestion is that "you should pray to the god Thor and then run through a field of heather." But truly, if you're his friend, he'll be loyal to you and will go to the ends of the earth for you.

ENEMIES. Any conservative, Purium or Purium-oriented, or anti-muggle/anti-technology people. Ollie Jay is very outspoken in his stance on equal rights for all, including women, elves, and creatures. Plus, he adores the new technology and won't give it up.

ROMANCE? So Ollie Jay is pansexual. I'm not totally sure about his history here, but if you have any ideas, I want to hear them!

liv's codes
[softly but with a lot of feeling] what the fuck
CECILIA WOOD
Professional Quidditch Player

Wand 22

10¼" Willow, Runespoor Fang
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 32 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
Dorset, England

Libra

Bisexual

Single

398 ʛ

May 31 2017, 09:04 PM

Someone in the Wood family needed to be the oddball. A loveable one at that. Of course, Cece picked her older brother for that. She got the Quidditch gene. Cece loves Ollie tons. She looks up to him in so many ways. He's one of the most important people in her life. He's family no matter how odd he may seem. She just won't like people saying so. She may seem protective of him at times even if she's much younger.

OLLIE-JAY WOOD
Sorry, can't hang out, it's Quidditch season. You know how it is...
NOEMI MCLAGGEN
WizTube 'Celebrity'

Wand 33

9" Vine, Pixie Wing
Muggleborn Witch | AGE: 23 | 1 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
London, England

Aquarius

Heterosexual

Single

430 ʛ

Jun 26 2017, 12:37 PM

so noemi befriended ollie kind of on accident. she was on wiztube one day, cause she's a wiztube prankster, and she happened upon a video. he was kind of eccentric and she learned a bit about his aurology background. after researching it a bit further, she was in! she managed to contact him & express her interest, and now she's the one filming everything and getting them into otherwise inaccessible areas cause she's got the charisma and (sometimes) the connections. when those fail, she's got the gall to sneak them in somehow, someway. although ollie's odd, she thinks it's refreshing and she loves their little group and being a member of it.

OLLIE-JAY WOOD
new vid going up, check it out! dont forget to like & subscribe!
ZAHRAH RENSHAW
Shop Owner

Wand 61

10¾" Chestnut, Salamander Tail
Half Fae | AGE: 21 | 24 POSTS

Hogsmeade

Taurus

Lesbian

Single

855 ʛ

Jul 26 2017, 07:36 AM

ollie jay & zahrah - ok hear me out i just. want these two to interact at some point,i feel like it'd be hilarious?? because on one hand zahrah's a skeptic, but on the other she's also lived in a fae community for 4 years where they prayed to the forest spirits and probably had their own odd belief system so it'd make sense that some of it rubbed off on her, and maybe some of what ollie jay says would actually make a bit of sense to her? and she's all about gaining more insight into herself lately so idk, i have no idea how she'd ever get past ollie jay being....himself to get to where she actually kind of takes him seriously sometimes (so much eye rolling at first, literally wishing she could go take a nap after every interaction with him because he's just so. friendly.) b u t idk i'd love your input, and we could throw them together in a thread just for kicks, like maybe he comes to zahrah's shop looking for some kind of herb and she's just like (this) the whole time lmao. like why.......... must i get weird clients.
anyone in need of racing brooms? like, a lot of them?
ZAHRAH RENSHAW
Shop Owner

Wand 61

10¾" Chestnut, Salamander Tail
Half Fae | AGE: 21 | 24 POSTS

Hogsmeade

Taurus

Lesbian

Single

855 ʛ

Jul 30 2017, 03:10 PM

ollie & zahrah - ok yes it has to happen, after ollie pays her shop a visit zahrah is probably going to be tempted to board it up and find herself a different profession because she's just realized it means having to deal with weird costumers like him for the rest of eternity lmao

i love it. let him bug her pls. (and possibly at some point track said ghostly goo all over her floor because she will die and it'll be great)

anyone in need of racing brooms? like, a lot of them?
Wand 47
13" Rowan, Pegasus Feather
Werewolf | AGE: 21 | 4 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
Manhattan

Virgo

Bisexual

Single

430 ʛ

Jul 31 2017, 10:20 PM

OLLIE-JAY WOOD&cassie;

okay so i think these two get along really well somehow? like, cassie is more than willing to put up with his weirdness --and like, she doesn't even mind it? it's not even "putting up with," she just accepts it and half believes it herself sometimes? like, especially with his random advice, cassie follows it no matter what it is because somehow it always ends up working for her? so long as ollie-jay can tolerate cassie's crassness and flirtations, then i think these two could make for a weird cute friendship

ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 29 | 40 POSTS

Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 4 2017, 09:49 PM

OLLIE-JAY WOOD & ASH: heyyyy! so, here's what i'm thinking for these two - maybe old school buddies? or an old relationship? they would've been in class around the same time, not necessarily the same year or house but nonetheless. there's a bit of commonality in both of them straying from the beaten path and having a firm view of equality for all. though ash got his education in magizoology, he chose a different route to creature welfare. which, ollie-jay might be one of the few to not be so...judgy about what it is ash does, exactly. both have similarly people-loving personalities and a friendly way about them, so i think there's plenty to work with here!
I'm on the pursuit of happiness, and I know.
Wand 80

10¾" Ash, Sasquatch Hair
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 27 | 29 POSTS

WINCHESTER

Capricorn

Gay

Single

160 ʛ

Aug 5 2017, 04:49 PM

luka and LEOPOLD DILAURENTIS

I think that's a great idea! I think Luka would have taken personal interest in Leopold's case in general simply because he has a fire lit under him for any dangerous, underground, 'above the law' groups and activities (thanks to his parents' naive association and demise). He'd admire the personal strength it took to stand against his own father.

luka and OLLIE-JAY WOOD

Okay. SO. I think you're totally right in the sense that Luka's thoroughly stuck in the world of logistics and has an extreme stance on believing only what is visible and capable of being proven, so ultimately I think these two would not work out in the long run. That being said, Luka does appreciate kindness and appreciates that Ollie's family thinks Luka would be a good choice hahaha. He's super casual when it comes to relationships of all kinds - friends or otherwise - because being an auror is his life and he chooses to speak without watering anything down. Aka sometimes he's a little snotty judgmental shit xD

We're blazing high, smoke fill the night. I'm gasoline, you're fire.
ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 29 | 40 POSTS

Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 8 2017, 07:49 PM

OLLIE-JAY WOOD & ASH back at hogwarts, Ash was definitely more....demure than he is now. he's seven shades of sinner at this point in his life but it could've been something a smidge more innocent back at school - if that interests ollie? as adults, they have a comfortable and easy sort of friendship that doesn't require much on each side because it just works. similarly, every now and then - it can have been a matter of company and convenience. and as for meeting up, i'm open to wherever!
I'm on the pursuit of happiness, and I know.
JAZELLE HAWKE-THORNE
Magical Creatures Caregiver

Wand 35

10" Ebony, Mermaid Hair
Muggleborn Witch | AGE: 26 | 16 POSTS

London, UK

Scorpio

Heterosexual

Married

155 ʛ

Aug 20 2017, 01:51 PM

Jazz and Ollie-Jay-

Same age, same school, similar feelings on auras
I can see Jazz really liking him and his positive-seeking nature
I'm thinking they'd have been on friendly terms despite being in 'rival houses'

I'm interested in exploring a little bit with Jazz's desperation to find a cure for her husband's comatose state, and I can see her perhaps contacting Ollie-Jay to do some aura cleansing since no other form of healing seems to be doing anything

The idea is that her husband is pretty much beyond hope and is only being kept on life support because Jazz is unwilling to give up on him
So any help or insight Ollie-Jay might be able to give (good or bad) is appreciated
Going to a dragon sanctuary for Finni's birthday. Any suggestions?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply