SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

No Rest For The Wicked, Clea's puppets
RAINA KRUM
Professional Quidditch Player

Wand 2

9½" Cedar, Veela Hair
Half Veela | AGE: 21 | 42 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
Melusine Apartments, France

Cancer

Heterosexual

Single

750 ʛ

Apr 24 2017, 04:48 PM

There's 4 tabs, to see another, click on the black bold circle
Raina Krum
20 | Single | Model & vlogger | half veela

Family
An only child but is totally her parent's favorite, she is daddy's little girl, ok so not so little now but to Victor she'll always will be. Loves her family to death. She makes up by being an only child by teasing and annoying her cousins. She has to annoy someone right?

Friends
Raina has friends from a few schools since she was in Durmstrang until her third year (she moved to France in her fourth) and Beauxbatons from where she graduated. She has a few friends from Hogwarts and from other schools as well. Loyal to her friends and doesn't like anyone talk bad about her family or her friends. She might do something to you if you do. Be worried, be very worried!

Also, she travels as a model and a vlogger and makes friends with everyone that she encounters on her journeys.

Enemies
She doesn't like pureblood families who think they are too good for anyone else and those purium groups, what do they have against new age? It's advanced! But seriously, I won't take anybody's opinions of what people think. You're just wasting your time on somebody else's , which in my opinion is a waste of time. I'll rather be doing something productive.

Lovers
Being half veela and her parent's daughter (especially Krum side), gave her a lot of attention from the opposite sex, sometimes even from same, but sorry ladies, she doesn't swing that way. So, she likes the attention from everybody (daaah, that's why she is a model) and had a lot of boyfriends throughout her schools years but nothing serious. Plus, her daddy doesn't think anyone is worthy of her. ~Love ya daddy! -air kisses- You're the only guy I need, but seriously! One day you have to let me marry.
Hazel Altier
28 | Single | Book shop owner | Metamorph

Family
Hazel loves her family, especially her daughter. Her family and daughter are the only things that kept her from going insane. She lives for her daughter and would do anything for her.

Friends
She has a hard time trusting those around her

Enemies
She hates purists and anything associated with it. If it wasn't for them, she would have been happy. Her ex-fiance's family made sure that she wouldn't. Being tortured only fueled her anger towards them. Not only she hates them but she is also afraid of them.

Lovers
Hazel never loved anyone like she loved Andrei. After everything that happened to her and everything that she went through, Hazel never once even looked in the direction of dating ever again.
bold italics
Short description. Doesn‘t scroll
Tab three info. Type as much as you want because it will scroll. This is bold. This is italics.
bold italics
Short description. Doesn‘t scroll
Tab four info. Type as much as you want because it will scroll. This is bold. This is italics.

Gotta secret, can you keep it?
PENN LARSEN
Unemployed

Wand 14

13" Alder, Unicorn Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 18 | 31 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
some trashy london flat

Gemini

Gay

Single

140 ʛ

Apr 29 2017, 07:08 PM

Hi again, Clea!

Ravenna & Penn -- I think she's someone Penn would at least know as being a purist, like his own family, but it could also involve play dates growing up. There is an age difference, and ultimately Penn is pretty indifferent when it comes to blood. His older brother Reid would be more her age and someone who she's previously dated before on the short term....he's my next character. We can talk more then http://i.imgur.com/AGnOMy2.png

Raina & Penn -- Different schools so I doubt he knows her personally, probably just as a vlogger since she's stunning!

tag: @RAINA KRUM
ⓛⓘⓢⓣⓔⓝ miike snow ⁙ genghis khan ⁙ https://youtu.be/P_SlAzsXa7E
VICTOIRE WEASLEY
Curse-Breaker

Wand 1

9½" Cedar, Veela Hair
Half Veela | AGE: 28 | 117 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
London, England

Taurus

Heterosexual

Engaged

550 ʛ

Apr 29 2017, 07:38 PM

Damn right her cousins hot. She comes from Veela blood. Vicky adores her and loves her. Even if she personally went to Hogwarts rather than Beauxbatons. But, she adores all of her family to some degree. It's just who she is. They just might be kinda of close. Plus Vic's uncle, Raina's Daddy is awesome. Pretty sure she and Vic would have always got along in some fashion. When Vic visited France or Bulgaria with her parents.

@RAINA KRUM
Teddy a demandé ma main dans le mariage. J’ai dit oui. #Getting married. #Engaged #Holy crap!
Wand 44

11" Blackthorn, Dragon Heartstring
Muggleborn Wizard | AGE: 21 | 7 POSTS

Koldovstoretz Alumni
Paris, France

Pisces

Heterosexual

Single

420 ʛ

Apr 29 2017, 09:51 PM

I'm thinking that maybe Enzo and Raina dated briefly? If not then maybe they have playful banter about it and flirt a lot lol I think they could have met at some kind of big event or he was doing a photoshoot for one of his movies and literally bumped into her and it started from there. @RAINA KRUM
Wish me luck on my Lord of the Wizards audition! ;)
RAINA KRUM

Wand 2

9½" Cedar, Veela Hair

Beauxbatons Alumni

Cancer

Heterosexual

Single

750 ʛ

Apr 29 2017, 10:47 PM

@PENN LARSEN

Ravenna & Penn
I think his parents would probably let her play with Penn first, maybe hoping that a pretty girl from different family might change his views, like their own, as his older brother probably didn't need that as he already had believed in that. But maybe she did date Penn's older brother for a bit yes.

Raina and Penn
Raina thanks you for the compliment as she loved the attention. Maybe they will have someone in common and meet that way.

@VICTOIRE WEASLEY
Raina always admired her older cousin. Especially since Vic took that job as a curse breaker. Raina thinks it's really cool career as it allowed her to travel, Raina lovesss to travel and wished that she had a job as a curse breaker, but she also worries because it can be dangerous.

Raina would love to visit VIc and ask her cousin to take her with her on one of her travels, or maybe a few. Raina would not leave until Vicky agree to take Raina with her.

@ENZO MARTEL
Yes, I love the idea of him bumping into her when he was on one of his own photo shoots. "And when I thought the day couldn't get any better" -Raina.

She said it, not me (though I do too think he is kinda hot). But really, I would believe she found him really handsome when meeting him. I can actually see her "have playful banter about it and flirt" she will definitely have flirted with him.

Wand 44

11" Blackthorn, Dragon Heartstring
Muggleborn Wizard | AGE: 21 | 7 POSTS

Koldovstoretz Alumni
Paris, France

Pisces

Heterosexual

Single

420 ʛ

Apr 30 2017, 08:01 PM

Awesome! We should totally thread them! http://i.imgur.com/YOIM9XT.png Maybe they're running from the paparazzi? xD oooh I could start a thread at the festival if you want. @RAINA KRUM
Wish me luck on my Lord of the Wizards audition! ;)
RAINA KRUM

Wand 2

9½" Cedar, Veela Hair

Beauxbatons Alumni

Cancer

Heterosexual

Single

750 ʛ

Apr 30 2017, 08:15 PM

@ENZO MARTEL
Wait, I thought it was for a past thread or something.

If it is for the current timeline, then I can see them dating in the past (but after breaking up, staying as friends). Now those two maybe can see each other again in the festival after not seeing each other for a few years. ?

Wand 4

14½" Sycamore, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 20 | 1 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
Paris France

Libra

Heterosexual

Single

53 ʛ

May 12 2017, 10:13 PM

Martin & Raina
He was wanted and here he is. So they are friends and still keep in touch maybe they can meet up? So a few things I mentioned in the app, she is the only one he lets call him Martin as he doesn't like that name, and he had a crush on her, but didnt every guy? Weather or not he does now I dont know, but yeah we should post with these two meeting up
RAINA KRUM

If you have ideas for this guy and any others let me know I'm down for plots and I can think of some fun things to do.
RAINA KRUM

Wand 2

9½" Cedar, Veela Hair

Beauxbatons Alumni

Cancer

Heterosexual

Single

750 ʛ

May 15 2017, 09:01 PM

MARTIAN DEGARMO

Totally, those two, of course, should meet up. Does he still live in France? or does he travel? I can't think at the moment of any ideas oh how they reconnect through.

Wand 4

14½" Sycamore, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 20 | 1 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
Paris France

Libra

Heterosexual

Single

53 ʛ

May 15 2017, 09:07 PM

RAINA KRUM
Yes he does do you have skype cause I if so we can talk there and shoot some ideas out. if so add me Im tj.navarre
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply