SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply

All Dolled-up In Straps, rora's children (leon & kaori)
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

12¾" Alder, Thestral Scale
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 25 | 25 POSTS

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Aug 30 2017, 08:55 PM

leon prentiss

the basics

leon seems super chill, friendly, and intelligent enough to soon head his own research department at prentiss ltd, his family's british enterprise. however, he does shady things for his father at night and living the double life will eventually get to him as he becomes slowly more high strung.

friends

as far as friends go, leon would have plenty of these. he's super friendly and is knowledgable enough about most things to be able to talk about them. (if not, he'll just talk about his adventures abroad.) chances are, because of his father and general wanderlust, he'll know anyone who went to durmstrang, give or take a couple years from him.

enemies

same goes for enemies. he'd have these. plenty of these - especially from the days where he went around and acted as his father's lackeys. it'd also be cool if he had frenemies and people who backstabbed him.

lovers

his only love is his family, tbh. leon's sorta aro, but he also hasn't quite come to terms with it yet, so he'll have a couple of flings and if he ever settles down (i have a plot in mind about that if anyone's up) it would be for pure political purposes.

kaori finch-fletchley

the basics

kaori is an auror turned cryptologist who left the profession after her fiancé turned up dead. she used to be quite outgoing, one of those loud people you'd hate to be at a restaurant, and she can still be sometimes though she's a lot more reserved than she used to be.

friends

a former ravenclaw, she'd have plenty of friends from her own house, but i've always imagined her (and her former fiancé) to be part of the same close friend group. she's pretty outgoing, or at least she used to be, so it's pretty easy for her to make new friends though at present she'd do her best to keep them at arm's length.

enemies

she's not the sort of person who goes around hating people, but she'll grate on people's nerves - especially when she was younger. now, she'd probably do the same because she's too quiet. she would make a few enemies out of former friends, or former ministry employees shaking their heads at her when she left and became independent.

lovers

she was engaged for six months to the love of her life, which pretty much left her shattered and she left in japan for it. she still feels like she's cheating on him if she moved on, so if anyone wants to end up with her they'd have to wait pretty much forever. she did have a girlfriend in hogwarts for a little while, but that's the only other person she dated.

charrie name

version one

Bacon ipsum dolor amet short ribs drumstick pastrami kevin landjaeger, pork loin bresaola. Andouille capicola brisket prosciutto alcatra doner beef ribeye pork belly kevin beef ribs pork ham hock filet mignon. Swine pastrami hamburger fatback sausage sirloin. Sausage short loin kielbasa pork belly capicola tenderloin pork chop ham. Rump ham corned beef, prosciutto pork chop chicken landjaeger jowl.

version two

Bacon ipsum dolor amet short ribs drumstick pastrami kevin landjaeger, pork loin bresaola. Andouille capicola brisket prosciutto alcatra doner beef ribeye pork belly kevin beef ribs pork ham hock filet mignon. Swine pastrami hamburger fatback sausage sirloin. Sausage short loin kielbasa pork belly capicola tenderloin pork chop ham. Rump ham corned beef, prosciutto pork chop chicken landjaeger jowl.

aaron burr

version one

version two

hercules mulligan

version one

version two

john laurens

version one

version two

every time the sun comes up, i'm in trouble.
FALLON ANDERSON
Bartender at Mischief Managed

Wand 53
10½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 1 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
South Hams, England

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

440 ʛ

Aug 30 2017, 09:40 PM

Hmmm...Well I have Fallon for you. They didnt go to school with each other, but if he ever goes to Mischief Managed, or the Gentle Mens club she works at secretly, she has probably mingled with him before. Flirted with him a little.

Hes Handsome, and Fallons trying to get her mind off the guy she loves (but he dosent love her back), so Fallon has been sleeping around, and mingling with other people. Maybe he can help her with that.
F**K Boyz get Money!
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 1 2017, 03:50 AM

FALLON ANDERSON : that sounds good! he's probably flirted back being completely confused as to whether he's actually flirting. (he's so bad at it.) he can totally try and help her mingle though he might end up bringing her to a shady place or two?? oops
THEA AVERY
Entrepreneur

Wand 13

8¾" Walnut, Kneazle Claw
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 35 POSTS

london

Gemini

Heterosexual

Single

1090 ʛ

Sep 1 2017, 12:22 PM

CHICO LACHOWSKI!!! HI HELLO ♥

leon & thea - both involved in some shady business!! fun times >:) thea keeps herself a lot more distanced from it, though, so i'm not sure if she'd know leon's face, but she definitely knows his and his father's name. she does the bookkeeping for the italian purium and her own family's shady dealings, and i imagine she reads through a whole bunch of contact names and bank accounts and transactions, so if she ever meets leon in person she'd privately enjoy the fact that she knows a bit about him while he has to wonder if she's that avery (because lbr i'm sure their families have done some business in the past)/if she knows/if she's a part of it at all.

she plays the part of your regular pureblood socialite pretty well tbh! maybe they could meet somewhere around europe when leon's getting his wanderlust on?
she'll be very interested in what he gets up to, with his research and in general, so maybe some flirting/a fling going on there? i feel like she'd really enjoy throwing around mentions of his family like oh yes! i think my father has spoken of you in the past! :) and like hinting that she ~knows but never actually owning up to it/never giving a straight answer as to whether she's a part of the same questionable group lmao like he's welcome to keep guessing!

non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 1 2017, 11:23 PM

THEA AVERY : i feel like he'd definitely know her father's name and maybe the fact that he has kids (if her dad is the sort to mention that kind of thing) but it'll take him some time to a conclusion about her. it would really grate on his nerves because he's used to knowing people and not vice versa so ngl it'll be interesting to say.

yessss, a party sounds lit. imagine leon, the perfect image of his family name stumbling over words and going 'uh what did your father say about me?' like the gossip he never was. also being smooth and a little clumsy because he's not used to being confused and suave all at once and the flirting would be so good. so good
THEA AVERY
Entrepreneur

Wand 13

8¾" Walnut, Kneazle Claw
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 35 POSTS

london

Gemini

Heterosexual

Single

1090 ʛ

Sep 2 2017, 09:11 AM

I LOVE ALL OF IT x100
we should thread out their meeting!! it'll be great she'll be feeling so sly lmao, if you're up for it i can whip up a starter <3
non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 3 2017, 08:38 AM

THEA AVERY yes yes yessss if you don't mind <3
Wand 56
10¾" Rowan, Fairy Wing
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 21 POSTS

Carlisle, Cumbria

Gemini

Bisexual

Single

530 ʛ

Sep 5 2017, 06:54 PM

added kaori to the party!! :^)
I'm fluent in English, Japanese, and sarcasm.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply