Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Castle Of Glass, Fox's Vixens
+ London
+ Sagittarius
+ Bisexual
+ Complicated
BRADY PARK
Seeker for British International Team
**** Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 24 | 104 POSTS
Wand 12

10" Redwood, Thunderbird Feather
NET WORTH: 1637 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Sep 21 2017, 02:11 PM
I noticed you mentioned possible Quidditch connections? Brady has been playing for the British team for nearly 3 years now and with as social as he is I'm sure he makes a lot of friends in the Quidditch world. Dunno if they would have hung out a lot, you know playing for different teams, but if she needs acquaintances to turn to friends Brady is there. If you had other visions for her Quidditch connections let me know!
Hayden Brady
Guess I learned my lesson about being a hopeless romantic. I'm done.
+ New Orleans
+ Virgo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
**** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 104 POSTS
Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 2010 ʛ
Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus) alternative text
Sep 24 2017, 06:52 PM
I love the idea of fin and jana being friends, and fin showing Jana all the wonderful places she's discovered around scotland! Hooray for adventure buddies too! Jana would be amused by the eagerness, more so because she was that way once upon a time too. So she really gets it, and would find it endearing. The fact she's a vampire might be something that Jana would be hella curious about too. And she'd do what she could to help Fin with vampire rights as much as she could too.

Sidenote... I could also see Hayden being friends with her, between Scotland ties, and already having a vampire for a friend she wouldn't let it phase her that Fin is one, and she'd also be super supportive too. Let me know what you think and we can figure out a thread with one or both girls!

Unless someone was downright rude to her, Hayden would've made friends with other teams. Friendly rivalries where they hung out and ribbed the hell out of each other before games? Most certainly. If he's anywhere near the States/NOLA, I could definitely see them hanging out and playing catch up. I also know not many are aware of the real reason she just up and disappeared from the Quidditch world when she was a rising star beyond her teammates, so we could do a thread where he surprises her to hang out or something and finds out? Let me know what you think and we can work out something!
hayden & BRADY PARK
Considering murdering someone who suggested fairy princess costumes for me and Tas who saw the text
+ no permanent residence
+ Virgo
+ Bisexual
+ Single
FINLEY MUNRO
vampire rights activist
** Vampire | AGE: 19/34 | 41 POSTS
Wand 38

11½" Cypress, Unicorn Hair
NET WORTH: 20 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Sep 30 2017, 10:30 AM
AW GREAT i'm glad you like the idea!! fin's going to drag jana on so many crazy hiking/climbing adventures and every single one of them leaves them scratched up and bruised (but incredibly pleased with themselves). fin would also really appreciate jana being supportive of the cause, especially since she has so many followers and her support could influence a lot of her fans! she's already an ally of honor in fin's mind c: we could do a thread of them going on one of their nighttime trips if you'd like!
jana & finley

oh my god idk how i missed this before but OBVIOUSLY!!! fin and hayden know each other, because kazimir is actually fin's sire lmao, like actually the vamp dad of their little vamp family! who she adores, but they disagree on a lot of matters, so hayden probably knows her as the rebellious child who kaz sometimes complains about - but then if they actually properly meet sometimes (around the castle if hayden ever comes over, whenever fin decides to pay her dad a visit?) i feel like fin would really like hayden and try to like. steal her HAHA like oh my god hayden dad is so LAME you should be MY friend and not his!! and also if they ever hang out, every time would probably end with them in the kitchen baking all the sugary goods, because fin is a nonhuman food vacuum and would be all over hayden's cool recipes in a heartbeat.

HAYDEN BUCHANNON

hayden & finley
all is as it was meant to be ✨
+ New Orleans
+ Virgo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
**** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 104 POSTS
Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 2010 ʛ
Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus) alternative text
Oct 1 2017, 11:12 PM
I definitely love all of this! So I'm game for whatever you're up for and want to go ahead and start!
my girls & FINLEY MUNRO

Considering murdering someone who suggested fairy princess costumes for me and Tas who saw the text
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
*** Veela | AGE: 24 | 75 POSTS
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 6055 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
Nov 19 2017, 03:46 PM
I adore Jana! She sounds like the type of gal that Taylor would make fast friends with. She's a foodie and Taylor is an aspiring chef, I can't see anything going wrong there <3 Tay would totally look up for Jana, she's got a great job and has her act together, two things she's lacking currently. Taylor would joke that if he job doesn't pan out she can always run Jana's fan club http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png
jana & taylor
I need more cooking apps for this thing <3
+ Bordeaux, France
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Investigator
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 216 POSTS
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 1521 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Dec 17 2017, 10:42 PM
I love these two as friends. That open in the last event I think was good for El's development. I liked her having a bit of a travel buddy, a reprieve from some of the heavier traveling that she's asked to do for work like, all the time. If you're game, girl's night thread?
Jana and Eliza
All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come-- when I catch fire, and wash over you like the sun. I will fight to fix up and get things right. I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.
+ North Pole
+ Aries
+ Heterosexual
+ Married
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 47 POSTS
Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 92471918 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
Mar 29 2018, 11:10 PM

Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!