SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Career Points
Wand 46

9" Alder, Owl Feather
Fae | AGE: | 11 POSTS

No Alumni
Room of Requirments

Aries

Asexual

Married

2147483647 ʛ
is Offline

Jul 27 2017, 10:40 AM

WHAT ARE CAREER POINTS? Career points is a new Wicked feature that will allow you to earn points for your career. At the end of each month, the career with the highest points win!

HOW DO I EARN POINTS? Posting! Each completed thread you submit is worth 10 points. Every Saturday night the points earned for that week will be tallied and added to the overall points seen in the sidebar under the events tab. Your thread MUST be officially archived as finished. This means posting in the THREAD MANAGEDMENT, and posting down below with the provided form.

Everyone in the completed thread can earn points. For example: If Jake, Scott, and Suzy posted in the completed thread then all three can recieve 10 points for their respective careers.

WHAT DO I WIN? Bragging rights plus a 5% discount in the market!

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Keep an eye out because some days might be worth double points for completed threads! A career with a modest lead could lose it fast during a double points day.

Fill out the form and post below to earn points. Remember, your thread must be completed!
CODE
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Career group:[/b] [b]Link to thread:[/b]
Sorting out all your magical needs!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll