DECEMBER JAN FEB MAR

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

x

The Knight Bus is the "everywhere else" section. Use it to go anywhere that's not the US, UK, or France. We recommend putting the location of the thread in your topic description. Once your thread is finished, you can get it archived by posting in the Thread Management.

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

[open] The S'mores & Whores Bonfire, //open to all, word cap 100
PENN LARSEN
Unemployed

Wand 14

13" Alder, Unicorn Hair
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 92 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
some trashy london flat

Gemini

Gay

In a Relationship

2738 ʛ

Dec 3 2017, 09:50 PM

ALL CAN JOIN. BE MERRY.
WORD CAP: 100 words.

Penn had a lot to be thankful for this Christmas. Asia's mother had graciously paid for his room, meaning Penn was no work and all play for the rest of the week. Of course he'd be up to no good within hours of arriving. Let Night #1 commence.

He pulled a vial of pixie dust from his jacket pocket and then began pulling out the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. The bonfire was blazing, and so too would he.

- - -
OUTFIT
ⓛⓘⓢⓣⓔⓝ perfume genius ⁙ queen ⁙ https://youtu.be/Z7OSSUwPVM4 🦄
Wand 56
11½" Cedar, Bat Wing
Vampire | AGE: 552 | 35 POSTS

No Alumni
New York, NY

Leo

Pansexual

Complicated

295 ʛ

Dec 3 2017, 11:09 PM

Senseless self indulgence. Was that not the most delightful thing a creature of comfort could pursue? It was the one use of leisure that did not relate whatsoever to money or power unless one desired. Here at the lodge, with snow casting little sparkles over the fire he sat near, Sebastian could pacify his boredom. Additionally, should a soiree commence, there'd be a chance a patron of his could entertain. This sent a thrill through him even as the spiked cocoa dulled the rush. The air was electric. "Hello," he began, a smug little smirk escaping his lips.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
PENN LARSEN
Unemployed

Wand 14

13" Alder, Unicorn Hair

some trashy london flat

Gemini

Gay

In a Relationship

2738 ʛ

Dec 4 2017, 12:08 AM

Penn glanced across the fire to see a blond looking his way. He was much older, maybe thirty-something, and friendly enough to say hello to the newcomer. Penn slyly tucked the vial back into his jacket pocket before taking a few steps in his direction.

"Aw, you've been keeping it warm for me, thanks," He joked by gesturing to the fire. "I've marshmallows and all the goods. Would you like a s'mores?"

Wand 56
11½" Cedar, Bat Wing

No Alumni
New York, NY

Leo

Pansexual

Complicated

295 ʛ

Dec 4 2017, 01:48 AM

How...endearing. The boy was clearly about to use some of the illicit substances he worked hard to regulate. That which allowed him so much privileged information had been concealed in an act of, social grace? "No need to conceal or disengage on my behalf," he said playfully with a sideways smile, "I'd love a s'more, however." With a look around, he added, "Expecting many?"

PENN LARSEN
Wand 55

11½" Rowan, Pegasus Feather
Half Veela | AGE: 23 | 65 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

Engaged

5734 ʛ

Dec 7 2017, 10:38 PM

He would have been with Eliza had he not been preparing to surprise her, leaving Louis in his own element for the next night or two until the concert. Having already nearly ruined it by nearly crossing paths, he settled to find something away from the main lobby. Luck came when a flicker of flame and some chatter greeted him along his travels. Louis rushed over, beaming. "Someone say smores?" the male chimed and seeing Penn he grinned wider. "Hey! How've you been?" A blush rose then, not having forgotten about their conversation months before.

PENN LARSEN and SEBASTIAN BORDEAUX
It's funny that this guy grating cheese over my pasta thinks I'm going to say 'stop'.
PENN LARSEN
Unemployed

Wand 14

13" Alder, Unicorn Hair

some trashy london flat

Gemini

Gay

In a Relationship

2738 ʛ

Dec 8 2017, 03:49 PM

There was nothing to suggest the man was a snitch, but attractiveness alone wasn't putting Penn's trust at ease. He smiled coyly and reached for the munchies instead. "I'm solo for the time being," he answered, not seconds before a voice and the sound of snow crunching came from up behind him. Penn turned from a bent position, eyeing Louis Weasley.

With a sudden idea, his lips curled with amusement. "How rude of me. This is my friend, and forgive him he only speaks in rhyme. I'm Quill, and he's..." he trailed off to let Louis either play the game or be a wet blanket.

FALLON ANDERSON
Bartender at Mischief Managed

Wand 53
10½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 15 POSTS

South Hams, England

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

1737 ʛ

Dec 9 2017, 11:32 PM

Fallon heard about a bonfire tonight; so instead of snuggling up next to a fire by herself, why not a bonfire. "I heard fire and smores, so I decided to join" she walked up to the group. "I come with gifts" she raised up several fiery alcohols. "Making drinks is my specialty of course."Fal's been tucked away in her room all day; she decided to step out to get some air, and force herself to be social.

+ Outfit

“Since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations.” – 💀
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer

Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 69 POSTS

Paris

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

570 ʛ

Dec 10 2017, 02:27 PM

Charlotte was in a mood, not something she had wanted for her vacation. So she had heard the news floating around of a bon fire, so she had bought a few bottles of wine, a bottle of tequila, and a bottle of whiskey. She had snatched the glasses from her room also. As she came up to the spot she noticed a small group already. "Hey all" She said as she sat down.
This woman is living both of her passions! Super excited!
Wand 55

11½" Rowan, Pegasus Feather
Half Veela | AGE: 23 | 65 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

Engaged

5734 ʛ

Dec 11 2017, 01:04 AM

With song being his job, Louis could come up with a rhyme on a whim, but fully understanding what was happening was another story. He took a brief pause to light up more at Penn’s antics, meeting Sebastian’s gaze before speaking. “Thrilled.” Lou laughed then as he collected more words. “Could have I smore or three? The scent of chocolate is haunting me.” As he spoke, from the corner of his eye he could make out others coming over. Louis sat near Penn while waving. Alcohol. Perfect. A polite nod toward Charlotte followed as he undid the cap. “Thanks, Fallon!”
It's funny that this guy grating cheese over my pasta thinks I'm going to say 'stop'.
Wand 56
11½" Cedar, Bat Wing

No Alumni
New York, NY

Leo

Pansexual

Complicated

295 ʛ

Dec 11 2017, 01:15 AM

Sebastian chuckled lightly as he allowed himself to play along. The young blonde approaching was striking in a way that only a... veela... he was a veela. And his eyes danced enough that they temporarily derailed Sebastian's already far too preoccupied mind. "You'll soon have us all thrilled," he started with a half smirk. "He can have whatever you were making me." And then in a bout of dejavu his eyes met Fallon's. "Another fire, this time with spirits to pacify my need for legends?" And a smile to the newcomer, a bright eyed brunette. "Hello."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply