SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply

Always Darkest Before The Dawn, alice longbottom, 20, herbologist
ALICE LONGBOTTOM
Herbologist

Wand 1

11" Hazel, Griffin Claw
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 0 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
London

Virgo

Pansexual

Single

300 ʛ

Oct 12 2017, 07:23 PM

alice longbottom
20. gryffindor alumni. herbologist.
Alice is a girl trying to break out of her shell, much like her dad did way back when. She’s pretty inexperienced with life, so she has a bucket list that she wants to get done by the time she turns 21 – not because the age has any real meaning. She wants to be a wild child while she’s still young. This is mostly because she’s high up in the research sector of Herbology, meaning she’s very familiar with magical flora and fauna – her life’s been very adult-y, straight out of Hogwarts. She was bookish in Hogwarts as well, so she’s in the headspace where she thinks – if she doesn’t do something now, she’ll never be able to do it. Personality wise, she’s a naïve, wide-eyed girl with an urge to stop being just that.

Friends-wise, I think Alice would have had a group of people she teamed up with back in Hogwarts, but she was never really close with any of them. That's something she regrets now. She wants to develop friendships that actually have meaning to them, maybe even have an actual best friend.

Enemies? Alice probably wouldn't have had many of those. I do think people would have gotten tired of her naivety and just been like, GROW UP ALICE!! But other than that, there's not really much reason to become a total enemy with her. There might have been people who disliked her as well, if there was competition with grades.

Romance is a huge pit in Alice's life because she literally has never even kissed anyone. It's depressing. She knows it's depressing. Please help her. She has no idea what she's doing or how flirting works.

Our love is pastured such a mournful sound Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
Wand 1

8" Rosewood, Cherub Feather
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 21 | 21 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Everywhere

Aries

Heterosexual

Single

445 ʛ

Oct 13 2017, 02:27 PM

first off, welcome to wicked! I’m Bowie and i’m here to toss one of my brats your way.

ALICE + SELENA

These two are p close in age and attended the same school. Different houses but perhaps pleasant acquaintances. They are very much opposites but I find that always makes for fun plots. Where Alice was perhaps more shy and bookish, Selena was more extroverted and bit miserable with her marks. As adults, not much has changed in that regard. Though she is quite the business woman these days and she would be an excellent person to help Alice break down that bucket list! Perhaps they can meet at a cafe or reconnect somewhere?

if it works, let me know!

look inside my soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 19 | 191 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2980 ʛ

Oct 13 2017, 03:19 PM

ALICE LONGBOTTOM Hi there Tea! I love what you've done with Alice and I think she and my Asia would get along great. She was a huge bookworm in school so I can totally see them running into each other in the Library, maybe studying for an exam or something. Asia too tends to be shy but as she grew into an adult she wants to break out of her shell as well. Maybe the pair can try to do some of that together? She also works at the Ministry as an Unspeakable so they could run into each other there too ^^
Binge watching shows on Wizflix 😍 #nosleepcrew
FRANK LONGBOTTOM
Curse Breaker

Wand 48
11½" Maple, Dragon Heartstring
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 24 | 8 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
Dorset, England

Aquarius

Heterosexual

Single

0 ʛ

Oct 16 2017, 11:34 PM

ALICE LONGBOTTOM & Frank: I can see these two being really close to each other growing up. Frank would've always helped her out after she started Hogwarts and stood up for her if she needed him to. Nothing would've changed much as they got older and he would've depended on her as much as he did their parents to help him out with Lynx after she was born.

Alice & Hugo: They would've grown up together and Hugo's only a year younger than she is. He likes to talk and would've tried to help bring her out of shell a little. As long as she wouldn't have been bothered by his talkative nature, I can see them being pretty close? If not, they'd probably be good friends.

My daughter just took her first steps. She's growing up so fast. #prouddaddy
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply