SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Say Something, I'm Giving Up On You, a. hamann wanted as brother
LEOPOLD DILAURENTIS
Hogwarts Ancient Runes Professor

Wand 44

13" Blackthorn, Thunderbird Feather
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 38 | 22 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
Mexico

Scorpio

Asexual

Single

560 ʛ

Jun 26 2017, 09:55 PM

anywhere i would've followed you

julius avery
thirty
open job
andre hamann
Premise: After a rough day from work, you get a message from your father: your older brother, Leo, has died. You went to his funeral. You cried with the mourners. But only you and 5 other people knew that you just buried a casket filled with pictures and mementos, no body. It doesn't matter how many people wish you their condolences or remind you that your oldest brother is dead; you know, deep in your heart, that he's still alive -- that he's out there somewhere.

Family Background: Their father, Thaddeus Avery, is active in the anti-muggle Purium mafia. A few years after the youngest Avery graduated from Hogwarts, the family moved back to Italy. It's up to you how much Julius knows about what happened to Leo when Thaddeus recruited him into Purium, though he probably doesn't know everything. Leo was made to do terrible things; his dad taught him Legilimensy to steal people's secrets. Leo wanted out, so he faked his own death, fled to the UK, and is now a refugee at Hogwarts. He has a new name and identity thanks to the Ministry's witness protection program, and his appearance has changed quite a bit over the last 5 years, so he might be unrecognizable to Julius now. Frustrated and feeling as though his father is lying to him, Julius decides to seek out a private investigator to find his older brother.

The rest is up to you, including his personality/attributes, job, and relationship with and opinion of his father. Name and face can be changed! Alumni house open, though likely Ravenclaw or Slytherin. His relationship to the Purium mafia is up to you, but he likely doesn't like it now (or at least anymore) because he feels they were partially responsible for Leo's death (or disappearance).

BY MITZI
No, I will NOT tell you who I'm crushing on. Stop messaging me!
Angel
Unregistered

| AGE: | 0 POSTS

ʛ
is

Sep 8 2017, 06:35 PM

do you still need the brother?
LEOPOLD DILAURENTIS
Hogwarts Ancient Runes Professor

Wand 44

13" Blackthorn, Thunderbird Feather
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 38 | 22 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
Mexico

Scorpio

Asexual

Single

560 ʛ

Sep 8 2017, 07:10 PM

Yes!! We would love to have you, Angel! <3
No, I will NOT tell you who I'm crushing on. Stop messaging me!
Angel
Unregistered

| AGE: | 0 POSTS

ʛ
is

Sep 8 2017, 07:54 PM

great I will make him.
THEA AVERY
Entrepreneur

Wand 13

8¾" Walnut, Kneazle Claw
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 35 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
london

Gemini

Heterosexual

Single

1190 ʛ

Sep 9 2017, 02:03 PM

little sister here, super excited for this too!!! <33 feel free to pm for backstory/plotting/inspiration needs!
non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll