DEMETRIUS SKEETER
Muisician/Songwriter/Artist
*** Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 22 | 79 POSTS
Wand 69

11½" Mahogany, Unicorn Hair
NET WORTH: 343 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
Nov 14 2017, 11:32 AM
I definitely understand interest rate issue, as I had similar issues on the site I was running. I didn't know if they had fixed it yet. I do have a question, though. Some people spent lots of galleons on the interest rate increases, and now our interest rate is taken away. Do we get refunds or anything?
to write songs or to draw.....hmmmm....
+ North Pole
+ Aries
+ Heterosexual
+ Married
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 47 POSTS
Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 92471418 ʛ
Nov 14 2017, 01:24 PM
Jcink has known about the interest bug since 2010 and has kept saying he'll get around to it as recently as last month. Unfortunately, though, he didn't alert sites of this and admins just have to find out on their own. Lucky for us, Wicked isn't that old and we had less than ten characters buy into memberships. Something that we're grateful to have caught onto before it became a bigger problem.

Now, all accounts weren't affected by this. It's a hit or miss type of bug but a bug nonetheless. Those affected received adjustments to their bank accordingly. The bulk of those people were in the 2-4% group with only two being in the 8% gathered from the bank logs. All others received the proper amount at the proper rate.

We really hope that he will fix it, a lot of boards are asking for banking to have its due update. However, in the meantime, we were told to set it how it is now to ensure everyone can get interest without delay.
Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
+ North Pole
+ Aries
+ Heterosexual
+ Married
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 47 POSTS
Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 92471418 ʛ
Nov 22 2017, 03:22 PM

Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
CLOSED

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!