• CAREER TITLE: dragonologist trainee
  • SHOP: n/a
  • HOUSING: n/a
  • SPECIES: half veela
  • ABILITY: n/a
  • FACE CLAIM: lee sojung
  • TRACKER: here
  • PLOTTER: here

clever, likes crime novels and thrillers, is pragmatic, likes walks, kind of impatient, impulsive, likes handmade presents, green is her favorite colour, feels most like air, pretending You are extremely independent and full of energy. Like most people of the Gemini sign (born between May 21 - June 21), change and freedom are extremely important to you, and your curiosity keeps you constantly involved in what's going on around you. Due to the Geminis' witty and interesting manner, people are naturally drawn to them - a Gemini will leave their mark on everyone they meet. If you're not a Gemini, you should have been! born june 18 The ash wand cleaves to its one true master and ought not to be passed on or gifted from the original owner, because it will lose power and skill. This tendency is extreme if the core is of unicorn. Old superstitions regarding wands rarely bear close examination, but I find that the old rhyme regarding rowan, chestnut, ash and hazel wands (rowan gossips, chestnut drones, ash is stubborn, hazel moans) contains a small nugget of truth. Those witches and wizards best suited to ash wands are not, in my experience, lightly swayed from their beliefs or purposes. However, the brash or over-confident witch or wizard, who often insists on trying wands of this prestigious wood, will be disappointed by its effects. The ideal owner may be stubborn, and will certainly be courageous, but never crass or arrogant. river, Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family have any idea who you are., siamese cat, liked to be liked, would study goblins, hates to be called ignorant, flutterby bush would smell like the sea, chooses heads praises her intelligence, would go left towards the sea, fears isolation most, would take the golden key, ABOUT DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ABOUT PRINCESSES & PARENTS She doesn't really try to live up to this, though, and there we have you now. It might be some kind of love at second sight. She actually liked the way you treated her, with so much considerate care, but... without actual interest. You might saw her as some kind of little sister or simply didn't think in a romantic way about her, unlike other people. She felt it. The genuine wish to protect, but towards... someone different. It might be that there is another love already blooming in your heart, but unfulfilled.

In short, it didn't please her. The way it was annoyed her, but on the other hand, she was quite unsure. There was no real affection or any longing coming from you, nothing like that. But she wanted to feel it badly, and wondered how to win your heart. She wanted to become the person you could love, maybe just like the person your heart was still aiming for.

THE BASICS
definite won't hold me back.
  • MEMBER GROUP: medical
  • CAREER TITLE: healer
  • SHOP: n/a
  • HOUSING: n/a
  • SPECIES: human; halfblood witch
  • ABILITY: astral projection
  • FACE CLAIM: fan bingbing
  • TRACKER: n/a
  • PLOTTER: n/a

ambitious, factual and biographies, set up your tent for the night, none of these choices, sensible and down to earth, going to an art gallery or theater, skeptical, something practical, white, air imagination, ahead towards the forest, fears isolation, bound scroll, Willow is an uncommon wand wood with healing power, and I have noted that the ideal owner for a willow wand often has some (usually unwarranted) insecurity, however well they may try and hide it. While many confident customers insist on trying a willow wand (attracted by their handsome appearance and well-founded reputation for enabling advanced, non-verbal magic) my willow wands have consistently selected those of greatest potential, rather than those who feel they have little to learn. It has always been a proverb in my family that he who has furthest to travel will go fastest with willow.
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
*** Half Veela | AGE: 20 | 87 POSTS
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 5 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Jun 2 2018, 06:29 AM
Just a short heads up that I might not be much around starting from monday! :3
My exams are over (at least so far, I guess I still have to do some in about two weeks orz) and now I take my time meeting other people actually lol
I won't be able to post much or be online a lot, probably, but technically I'm still here!
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!