Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[open] Black And White, With Shades Of Gray
+ Paris
+ Taurus
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer
*** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 76 POSTS
Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
NET WORTH: 1681 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
May 15 2017, 07:50 PM
Charlotte had decided to paint flowers today, she was in London and found a perfect place. The colors were brilliant and the weather was nice. She would be doing black and white with pops of color. Setting up her easel and paints she took a sip of her venti iced cafe latte made with almond milk. Coffee fueled her creativity, she was sure she was addicted.

Stretching out she shook out all of her limbs and closed her eyes for awhile. She usually stayed like that for at least 10 minutes before she started to paint. It was a method that had never failed her, well almost never. There was a few times it may not have. Okay, more than a few, but who was really counting?

She pulled her hair into a french braid then sat down. Her fingers moving over the soft wood of her brushes. To the black graphite pencils. Everything around her started to fade away while her mind worked out the details of beginning this. It was going to be a part of her private collection, that would eventually be up for sale. Biting her bottom lip she started the outlines of each flower, this would be what took the most time. She wasn't sure how long this would take, and she may have to come back.

Soon she had her ear buds in and was in her zone for the most part. So much so she was actually singing along and not even aware of everyone around her.

This woman is living both of her passions! Super excited!
+ Dorset, England
+ Libra
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CECILIA WOOD
Professional Quidditch Player
** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 32 POSTS
Wand 22

10¼" Willow, Runespoor Fang
NET WORTH: 398 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
May 25 2017, 07:24 PM
She had put her hair into a ponytail. She didn't do makeup. Even to cover the barely visible bruises upon her face. A simple charm could cover most of them easily. She wore her blue jersey and running shorts. Her running shoes had been laced up. She had woken up early that morning to go for a run. She had run this morning. After her run, she had gotten coffee. Sometimes her run took her through Pixie Place. She often rests here for a moment. Most days she is alone and she is content with this. Today she is not.

There is a girl painting here. Cece stands with her hands on her knees as she breaths. She was painting flowers. Cece stood by and just watched for a moment. She said nothing. She didn't want to seem rude by interrupting this girl. Then she started bloody singing. Cece was done here. She'd go on running. She turned. She was positioning herself to run. She took a few steps as she started into a slow jog. There was a crack. Her foot had stepped on a damn twig.

"Ya glaikit feckin' fud!" She exclaimed. She stared at the painting girl frozen. Right she had ear buds in her ears. She most likely wouldn't hear the twig breaking. A good thing Cece, thought. Last she wanted to do was interrupt someone.

Walk away now, she thought. Things won't get awkward.

@CHARLOTTE NOTT
Sorry, can't hang out, it's Quidditch season. You know how it is...
+ Paris
+ Taurus
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer
Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
May 27 2017, 12:43 PM
Charlotte stood up and stretched her back out. Taking her earbuds out she set them down. She was startled by someone shouting. Turning around she saw a woman yelling in her direction. She wasn't sure why, but Charlotte felt like she was yelling at her. "Uh.. excuse me?" She set her brush down into a glass of water, then folded her arms across her chest. She wondered if she had previously pissed this woman off, or what. It was all very confusing for Charlotte.
@Cecilia Wood
+ Dorset, England
+ Libra
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CECILIA WOOD
Wand 22

May 28 2017, 11:30 AM
She smiled. For a moment all she did was smile as she turned around to face the other girl. "Ah am sorry aboot that ah am," she said apologizing. "A wisnae directin' what ah was sayin' toward yeez," she added. She wasn't pissed. She hadn't wanted to disturb the other girl's lovely painting at all. Though the way Cece often came off at times she seemed downright pissed. "Awright, min?" She was sorry. Cece started to walk away.

Her head was lowered to the ground. She didn't make eye contact."Must seem like a real radge warmer," she said to herself.

@CHARLOTTE NOTT

+ Paris
+ Taurus
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer
Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
Jun 1 2017, 09:34 PM
Charlotte just stood there and shook her head smiling. "I know I can be messy and loud when I'm painting, so I didn't know if I had dropped anything or if I was being too loud with my music. So do you run every day around here?" Charlotte was pretty much insane when she was painting. She often got lost in her own bubble and the world was non existent in most cases.

She grabbed her coffee and sat down on a bench near by and waved the woman over. "I'm Char, by the way. It's been awhile since I've been in this area." She too a sip of the cold liquid and just gazed around. She didn't really feel like this was home anymore. It felt more like a place she came to every once in awhile to see family and friends. France had become her home, and where her heart lay.
+ Dorset, England
+ Libra
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CECILIA WOOD
Wand 22

Jun 1 2017, 10:12 PM
She just shook her head. "Naw yer quite fine," she said. "Naw need to worry aboot 'at. Yer not much of a bother at all." She did run often. Most of the time she did. The place was beautiful and peaceful for her. With all that had been going on with her, she needed a place she could go where she could feel safe. To just get away. Plus she liked to run. "Ah come here often. Ah like to run through here. It's sae braw here. Keeps me in shape for Quidditch," she said.

Cece brushes her short hair away from her ear. She smiles. "Cecilia," she says. She left out her last name for now. Sometimes she liked being known for bein a Quidditch star and there were other times she didn't like it at all. "Pleasure. It's darn reit bonnie haur I'll say." She came here at times when she ran. She liked it here. She looked over at what the other girl was painting. "Braw paintin' 'at is."

@CHARLOTTE NOTT
+ Paris
+ Taurus
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer
Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
Jun 5 2017, 01:42 PM
Charlotte smiled at Cecilia and listened as she told her of her routine to keep in shape for quidditch. "I never got the hang of quidditch, I think it's because I had to think about everything all at once to keep from falling off the broom. I have a sister who plays, or at least I think she does still. We haven't talked in awhile." Charlotte sighed, she would need to reconnect with her family soon enough.

"I used to come here more often, but I moved to France so I'm just here on a visit and hopefully selling some of my pieces to a gallery" She smiled at her painting. "One day it could be fun to do a portrait of you, with your quidditch gear on. Maybe standing in a field?" One of the things about Charlotte is she could visualize painting anyone, it was a curse mostly, because she tended to become passionate about it.
+ Dorset, England
+ Libra
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CECILIA WOOD
Wand 22

Jun 5 2017, 04:09 PM
She nodded. Quidditch just wasn't for everyone. Some of the best players during school that she had played decided on other career paths. Quidditch just came naturally for Cecilia Wood, the youngest daughter of Oliver Wood and Katie Bell. She didn't have the best grades in school but she was pretty great on a broom. The trick for her was to never think about being on a broom. To just react to the game around her and make certain plays that helped out her team was what she focused on most. "Most of mah family played. Ah am sure if ye got the hang of it yoo'd be awrite. Ye won't fall on yer arse. Mah da was somethin' of a Quidditch Nazi. Forcin' us tae train a lot," she said.

"Yer sister yeah ah played her before," she mentioned. So she was an artist. Cece didn't have a taste for art. "At' is cool," she said about selling art to a gallery. She blinked. No one ever asked her do pose for some kind of art piece before. She was used to having her photo taken for Quidditch magazines. She nodded. "Okay," she agreed. She agreed because at least she'd be posting in something that would feel natural to her. "Ah want tae do this," she said.

@CHARLOTTE NOTT
+ Paris
+ Taurus
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer
Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
Jun 12 2017, 06:52 PM
"Okay, well here's my card" Charlotte said with a smile as she held out her business card to Cecilia. The woman was really nice, and she seemed familiar. "Did we go to Hogwarts at the same time by chance?" She hadn't really kept up with many people since her days at Hogwarts. Which was only seven years ago, but still. She had done a lot since those seven years.

The day had gone fairly well. She felt like she was making connections to people now, and even doing free portraits would help her business grow. Her eyes scanned her painting and she felt like there was something missing in it. She would have to fix it later.
+ Dorset, England
+ Libra
+ Bisexual
+ Single
CECILIA WOOD
Wand 22

Jun 12 2017, 07:58 PM
She took the card. The idea of being the subject of an art piece seemed great to her. "Thanks," she said putting the card in her pocket. Come to think of it the other girl seemed familiar as well. "Ah think we did," she said thinking about it. She believed they were in the same year. Just different houses. "Like seven years ago or somethin' Ah think," she mentioned.

She smiled. "Does Cecilia Wood ring a bell?" She asked.

For the life of her she couldn't recall who this other girl was. "Ah might not remember ye much from school," she said. "Sorry," she said feeling sorry.

@CHARLOTTE NOTT

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!