x

In the wizard wireless you can send various texts and owls to other members in character. Simply start a topic and post with the template of your choice. You can also use the RP template as well. When your thread is finished you can get it archived by posting in the Thread Management.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[open] Before I Wilt
+ Monte Carlo, Monaco
+ Cancer
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
LUCIEN BEAUFORT
Junior International Liaison
* Half Veela | AGE: 21 | 17 POSTS
Wand 84

9" Alder, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 95 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
Jun 8 2018, 09:40 PM
12:27pm
???
luc beaufort

hey! i'm really dreadful at updating my contact list, sorry

was it you who i met at that magipolitical economic forum in moscow last week?

'on est seul aussi chez les hommes', dit le serpent.
+
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
RAINEY THOMAS
fashion mogul
* Halfblood Witch | AGE: 25 | 15 POSTS
Wand 94

8½" Cherry, Pegasus Feather
NET WORTH: 365 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin) alternative text
Jun 9 2018, 06:57 PM
UNKNOWN

sorry love , i do believe you have the wrong person. this is rainey.

maybe i know you from elsewhere ? or someone might have given you my #?

I could never identify with that word, 'weak.'
+ Monte Carlo, Monaco
+ Cancer
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
LUCIEN BEAUFORT
Wand 84

9" Alder, Veela Hair
Jun 9 2018, 09:51 PM
rainey
luc beaufort

oh, i'm really sorry for the mixup, don't know how that happened...

must have been the wrong number! anyway, my name's lucien.

wait, you wouldn't happen to be rainey as in rainey thomas, would you?

RAINEY THOMAS
+
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
RAINEY THOMAS
fashion mogul
Wand 94

Jun 9 2018, 10:01 PM
UNKNOWN

don't worry i do it all the time. i was born in this century but if i could have my way i would send a owl.

well lucien , i am sorry about the mix up anyway.

if i say yes , you aren't a crazed fashionista that wants free clothes ? or a blogger with some dirt on me are you ? lol. if you aren't either then , yes this is rainey thomas.

since you figured my identity , do i have to guess your last name? do i get clues? http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png or you could just be a dear and tell me.

LUCIEN BEAUFORT
+ Monte Carlo, Monaco
+ Cancer
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
LUCIEN BEAUFORT
Wand 84

9" Alder, Veela Hair
Jun 9 2018, 10:07 PM
rainey
luc beaufort

i still use owl post sometimes, i like the old-timey aesthetic!

not at all, i'm neither of those things - although i'm a big fan of your work, i have to admit. not the crazy type of fan, though, don't worry!

lucien beaufort! i work for the ministry in international cooperation but i'm pretty junior, so i doubt you've heard of me.

i think my maman has worn your designs to ministry benefits a couple of times, though!

RAINEY THOMAS
+
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
RAINEY THOMAS
fashion mogul
Wand 94

Jun 9 2018, 10:22 PM
UNKNOWN

good , because you wouldn't believe the things people ask me for or how bloggers talk to me about the oddes things.

beaufort. your father played qudditch. he is a legend in his own right. i hear talks about you when i visit the ministry to see my father. always good things. nice to get to speak with you.

and i do remember designing for your mum , lovely woman! you don't seem as stiff as the people that attend the forum in moscow however. how is the ministry treating you?

LUCIEN BEAUFORT

LUCIEN BEAUFORT
+ Monte Carlo, Monaco
+ Cancer
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
LUCIEN BEAUFORT
Wand 84

9" Alder, Veela Hair
Jun 9 2018, 10:30 PM
rainey
luc beaufort

oh, i bet you come across all sorts of crazy people and get asked about the weirdest stuff! it must get pretty hard to deal with sometimes.

haha wow, you really know your stuff! my dad would be thrilled hear, he keeps going on about how he's getting old and irrelevant. i'm really surprised you've heard of me, though - but really flattered!

it's good to talk to you too, like i said, i really do like your designs.

maman is wonderful, and she only has the best things to say about you. ministry life is great so far - but yes, i've noticed most people are really serious all of the time. that's been a bit of an adjustment. 😧

RAINEY THOMAS
+
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
RAINEY THOMAS
fashion mogul
Wand 94

Jun 9 2018, 10:43 PM
UNKNOWN

people are weird sometimes , but i'm use to it now. sometimes it can be crazy not getting the space i need. thats when i disappear and go on my vacations lol.

thank my father. he knows everything there is about qudditch. i think if he wasn't a auror he would have been out playing on the field http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png. plus he only collects cards of players that are great.

i really do appreciate the compliment. its not to hear one that's fresh and not just kissing up to me. i mean i'm minor league compared to your family. you all are on a level of class that i may never reach. my mum says its because i rebel against everything anyone says. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png

again my father rather me not visit. because of the newly found fame. because older men stare and because he says that i run through the place like a gypsy women. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png plz don't judge me. have you always wanted to work with the ministry ?

LUCIEN BEAUFORT

+ Monte Carlo, Monaco
+ Cancer
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
LUCIEN BEAUFORT
Wand 84

9" Alder, Veela Hair
Jun 9 2018, 10:53 PM
rainey
luc beaufort

work hard, play hard, that's the best philosophy! where's your favourite vacation spot?

i'm a big quidditch fan too - well, guess i have to be - but being an auror sounds so cool! i don't think i could ever.

pfft, no way! my dad's side of the family is just really traditional, but i personally think a little bit of rebellion is the best. keeps life interesting, right?

no judgment at all, you seem really cool. 😎 working for the ministry was kind of a family tradition before my dad decided to go pro quidditch, so i guess in a way i'm just going back to it.

RAINEY THOMAS
+
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
RAINEY THOMAS
fashion mogul
Wand 94

Jun 9 2018, 11:06 PM
UNKNOWN

my favorite place to go is costa rica honestly. i love being there anytime of the year and it is so relaxing. what about you?

i asked my dad when i was younger would i have to exercise to be a aurora and he shook his head , didn't reply and changed the subject. i think that was a answer then http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png

a bit of rebellion always keep things interesting ! i agree http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Wink.png

thats nice of you to keep the tradition going. family must be really important to you , thats something that i admire. i absolutely love my family. the only time i bother in politics however is spreading the word of equality. the fact you know what you want to do at the ministry is admirable also. people can spend their whole life there. i also wanted to work in the love chambers but that is super top secret. and they told me i wasn't old enough yet. and i think you might have to wait until someone leaves or dies to be considered.

LUCIEN BEAUFORT
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!