Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[open] Act Two
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
***** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 208 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 600 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Mar 25 2018, 10:07 AM
Valentine's Day has passed, and she knew she wanted to reorganize her date, but not in a very magically crowded place where her cousins and brothers often go, so she figured she'll just find a nice pub and ask her blind date about it.
Going on a blind date was half true and half not, as she knew a lot about the person, but she didn't know exactly who he is. She was using a fake name obviously, and she guessed the guy did the same as it was very common these days. She didn't want anyone to like her for her name.
She asked Rose to help her out with getting ready, and when they finished, she was quite pleased with her look. She was wearing a denim mini skirt with black tights and black long sleeve boots, but no heels, and she was wearing a soft cotton made long sleeve shirt with a V neck that was just highlighting the nice parts of her body, but wasn't slutty. She let her hair down, but put a pink colored Lily in her hair that matched the shade of her shirt. She let her date know that she'll have a Lily in her hair, to make sure they'll recognize each other.
She was very excited and nervous as she walked into the pub and seen her reflection on the window, complimenting Rose's job with her make up that highlighted her eyes and only showed some gloss on her lips. She went straight to the bar and only ordered a diet coke when she sat down and started looking around. She knew she was there first, she made sure of being early, giving herself some time to adjust to the place around.
Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
**** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 118 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 5 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
Apr 6 2018, 10:59 AM
LILY POTTER

Thibault was always raised to be the perfect gentleman. On his father's side, ettiquette classes and european cotillion because he was a prince, after all. On his mother's side, the traditional values that followed being a Rosier, albeit less inclined to rally for pureblood culture. Still, a mix of these two molded him into a person that wanted to respect not just women, but courtship in general. In a world on instant gratification and technology sucking the romance out of most relationships, he was glad to meet his person he chatted with face-to-face.

Quite frankly, he didn't know what to expect.

All morning until this moment, he waltzed around his apartment, unloading all nervousness to his pet cat, who seemed disinterested in his dating challenges and sob stories. Bon Bon watched as he tried three different outfits on in the mirror and settle on a fourth one that didn't read too classy or too casual. He decided on a nice button-up blue shirt that matched the light of his eyes and khaki slacks. Tibby ran a hand through his curly hair and threw on a black cardigan, just in case it got cold at the pub they were going to meet in.

He was about to leave when Bon Bon meowed loudly, and put his paw on a bouquet of lillies. Thankful and glad that his little furry friend was looking after him, he took the flowers and kissed the top of the feline's head.

"Merci, j'ai presque oublié. Au revoir, cher ami!" Thank you, I almost forgot. Goodbye, my friend!

Once he got to the pub, he instantly felt out of place. Maybe he should have settled for denim- maybe he wouldn't look like such a schmuck if he didn't bring the bouquet. One he saw her, he couldn't miss her. They seemed to match now.

"Going to a pub and ordering a Diet Coke," he teased, "Are you trying to be carded?"

Property Prince is now available to stream on Wizflix!
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 14 2018, 02:31 PM
She was getting nervous, fidgeting around on the chair. Certainly, he will come, she could feel it about the day, but what if he won't like her in real life? Or what if he's ugly? What if they won't have anything to talk about?
She thought about calling Rose until she was waiting but then put that idea aside. Not very good to see your date being on the phone when you arrive. What if he comes and then leaves when he sees?
Luckily, she didn't have to be torn apart with her thought anymore, as she heard a slightly familiar voice, talking directly to her. She held her breath while she turned around, as that was the moment!

It caught her off guard who stood in front of her.
"Tibby?!" she asked with great surprise in her voice, she couldn't believe her eyes, and instantly, she could feel something warm running through her body starting from her stomach.
"What are you...Ooooh!" She started a question and finished the sentence with a realization, and of course, blushed straight away when she noted the lilies.
"How..." she started another sentence, and closed her eyes for a second. That warm feeling inside was playing very unfairly with her, as she couldn't get her thoughts around, and for a second imagined jumping up into his hands wrapping her arms around his neck and...
"Did you know it was me?" She was finally really proud she managed to put a sentence together and didn't lose her head, although she felt like she's looking through thick fog, and most of her surroundings were a big blur, only Tibby was clear and gorgeous.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 14 2018, 11:33 PM
"No, I didn't- I'd only heard faint descriptions and Tinder-like bio pieces." Thibault kissed her on both cheeks because his mother had always coached that as the right way to greet others, "I'm sort of shocked as you are... it's been a while. Like ten years, I think," he mused as he sat on the stool next to her, "...so more than a while. Wow! We- we grew up. Your hair's longer, and you sort of... bloomed?" A horrible, awkward pun on her name- he could only imagine how many times she'd heard that one before, "...your hair's longer!"

Yeah, not exactly smooth going back to the first thing he said, but also only to cover up the fact that he was becoming an excited mess in front of her. They'd been childhood friends, running around the ministry and attending Hogwarts before his stepfather passed away, and he decided to be homeschooled. Nothing but letters here and there to keep in contact left them still on good, close terms, but being set up by Rose made things interesting. Thibault went out with Rose for a little while, but things just didn't work out between them. It was kept low-key, because he was a private person, but distance tended to destroy a lot of his old relationships. C'est la vie- his father would say, because lfie had a funny way of introducing things that were meant to happen at a later time. Nature also had a cunning way of revealing human's weakest spots.

"This blind date's going to be quite boring. I got your letter two weeks ago, sorry I haven't replied. Work, and the show's been picking up pretty well-" Ah, there was no shaking this off, "How are you, Lily Potter, going on blind dates? Guys must be falling on their knees trying to get you of all people to notice them..." he shook his head and blushed, one of his curls un-boinged out of their usual spots and neared his clear blue eyes, "This is all so silly." He turned to the bartender and slid money from his wallet, intending to pay for her drink as well as his, "A glass of pinot noir, s'il vous plaît."

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 15 2018, 02:25 AM
As Tibby got closer, Lily blushed more. Her eyes wide open, she couldn't even breath anymore, and then she got two pecks on the cheeks. She let out a little sigh when that was over, feeling some sort of disappointment about the outcome. She couldn't believe she wanted a kiss on the lips, like it's not even herself sitting there, but these thoughts were fading away looking in that beautiful blue eyes.

"Ten years" she whispered, and then, just when she got her original face-color back, blushed again. And she wasn't the only one. He sat down, getting even closer, so as that ginger girl to losing her mind and control. She laughed at his words, and let herself look at him again.
"And you're sort of...radiant?!" She wanted to bite her tongue so badly for saying such a thing. Yet if she reached out a little, she knew she could stroke his hair... and that was something very inviting for her. But that would be wrong on many levels, first of all, Lily, pull yourself together, second of all, he went out with Rose, her ever bestest friend. She wouldn't want to cross a line here, right?!

"Uhm... okay?!" She answered as calling this date boring for her was something called a massive lie. She felt like this is just getting interesting, way too interesting, and felt a bit hurt for him saying it's boring.
"It's okay" she said briefly. Her voice sounded more like a moan, she was still trying to figure out why is everything less and less clear, what's that warm feeling growing and growing, and how can someone be so perfect. She decided to focus on words rather than feelings.
"I'm not going on blind dates. I've never been to one... never liked anyone enough to meet up" and when she finished her sentence, realized, it really should be called a confession.
"James and Albus did a very good job scaring away anyone who ever considered falling on their knees. So even if you're right, trust me, I haven't noticed." She shook her head, and then couldn't resist, but look him in the eye. Those wonderful green eyes, she didn't even realize, but started to lean closer, when she heard his voice, that stopped her. 'This is all so silly.' So he obviously didn't want to be there.
"I need something stronger... firewhisky" she said and turned away to jump off of the stool.
"I have to use the loo" she explained not at all elegantly, and then quickly walked there, almost running. When inside, she simply hit her head into the wall several times, and then walked to the taps and almost washed all her make up off, but last minute she realized she shouldn't, so the simply put her wrists under the running, icy cold water. Ahe looked in the mirror as everything became more clear, and couldn't believe she almost just kissed her childhood friend who she hasn't seen in years and years. She has never thought of him as a guy, yet she was acting like some crazy chick, so desperate.

And then it hit her like a bludger. Tibby was half veela. He never had an effect on her before as they were only like 10 years old, yet now... she was crazy around him. But that warm feeling was so good, she only could remember now as it was gone, she felt like she wants more, but she knew there must be some precautions.
She took a deep breath, walked out, and luckily found a table close to the bar, but it was a table with chairs, and she felt relieved, slightly, that there can be something in between them.
"Let's sit here," she told him as she sat down on one side.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 15 2018, 09:50 AM
"Please, I didn't mean that in a bad way- I meant that it was going to be boring because I feel like we've talked so much over our letters and then, when we were matched over text. I don't know what else I could possibly share that you don't know already."

Thibault said sincerely, circling his wine glass, hoping she didn't take offense. As he watched her go to the bathroom after ordering a stronger drink, his eyes widened in amusement, still scrambled to what was going to happen here. He sighed and touched the petals of the bouquet he bought her in thought, trying his best not to shake off the weirdness. But he understood where she was coming from, those older brothers of her sure knew how to ward off the majority of the male population who would kill to be in his shoes. As kids, he simply saw Lily as a friend who played hide-and-go-seek at the Ministry, wreaking havoc and sharing echoes of laughter as they ran away from a few officials who wanted to keep children out of where they weren't supposed to be. Now that they were older, it seemed that hormones were the leading cause of such tension and attraction.

Noticing that she was in the restroom for quite a long time, he ordered another glass of wine since he'd long finished his. Did she happen to skidaddle and abandon him because things were too weird? He hoped not. Tibby wasn't that crappy of a date, was he? He checked his watch and sipped little more Pinot, until he watched a revitalized Lily stroll through the doors more confident than before. When she opted to sit at a table instead, he dutifully got her bouquet and their two drinks, moving it with grace and charm. He slid her firewhisky near to her.

"Tough week?" he asked, curious about why she decided to up the ante from Diet Coke, "Are we celebrating something that I don't know about?"

Worst case scenario, he hoped that this wasn't going to be all his fault. Tibby would feel horrible if he knew that he wanted her to drink in order to survive this date. Wine wasn't an indicator that he himself was an alcoholic, it was yet another way he was raised. During family dinners, a bottle of wine would be present to share over roasted vegetables and beef. He was a social drinker, and never got drunk on his own. Whatever she had planned up her sleeve, he was sure to proceed with caution- for both of their sake.

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 15 2018, 10:23 AM
History repeated itself. He went closer, and the warm feeling was back again as he sat down, and all she could do about it is let a gorgeous smile sit on her face.

"Thank you." she said while she took the drink, and then just enjoyed this nice new thing taking over her. She never felt something like this before. Suddenly, the table was too much between them, but she didn't want to move again, as she sort of remembered what she decided before. It was much easier without him being there.
"I'm sorry I canceled last time... I didn't expect James to be there on Valentine's Day. Oh yeah, that's the real reason, I know I said something silly" she admitted because after all, it was Tibby, her friend. Sadly, her friend only. She lifted up the diet coke and poured it into the whiskey, as she seen it from muggles once, it was a stranger and more exciting taste for her, then she raised her drink.

"Oh, I... I'm moving to the States." But why did she want that so much? It didn't make sense anymore... all that was important now was that amazing man sitting right in front of her. And this slowly and effectively took over her and made everything else nonsense. Like the fact that she wanted to work for the MACUSA. She didn't want to live in her family's shadow so much anymore.
"So, did you only travel here for me?" she asked, blushing again, as she knew he lived in France, of course. Then she remembered what he said when she misunderstood him.
"Oh, I think there are many parts of you I don't know well enough yet." And the fact was, by then, as the alcohol kicked in that she just sipped from when she said she's moving away, she meant it as dirty as it sounded. She had no idea how much this will hurt the next day, and she didn't even care.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 15 2018, 11:35 AM
“Yeah, I was wondering about that... but James is probably a good enough reason for me to stay away.” Thibault teased, “After all, I was ready to wine and dine with you, then take you dancing on some rooftop where we can see the stars.”

It was a very specific joke, but he wouldn’t let on what a true let down it was to be alone on Valentine’s Day. Or, as most people tended to call it, Single Awareness Day. He didn’t have any bitter feelings towards the holiday itself, he just felt like he was in his own world on a day dedicated to couples doing whatever they wanted to do to celebrate. Thankfully, he had a ton of work to do that day, so his mind wasn’t completely captured by such a failed planned date. But at least they were in each other’s company right now, and there was a part of him that was glad that they waited. If they had met on Valentine’s Day, he would have felt even more pressure to romance the hell out of Lily Potter. When she mentioned that she was moving to the states, he was taken aback- that was quite a step.

“And you couldn’t mention that in your texts or letters?” Tibby smiled and toasted to her, “Didn’t think of writing your pen pal-slash-blind date?” Sip. “I guess we’ll need to make the most of what time we do have while we’re here, won’t we?”

It was an innocent enough sounding proposition, and as lightweight, he found himself liking the tart Pinot combined with the warm feeling that erupted into a new wave of consciousness not explored enough. He passed an empty wine glass to a passing waiter who said that they would come back with a new glass. He made a daring move, reaching his hand across the table to barely touch hers with his fingertips, not exactly knowing how she would react.

“Why the move?” He decided to ask before answering her own question, “I actually have a rental flat here, now. Work and the company here keep me wanting to be in both places at the drop of a hat, so I decided to find a place of my own, actually. It’s different than Paris, but it has its own charm. I don’t think I want to live here forever, though. There’s so much of the world to see. I sort of envy you, Lils.”

Her next comment made him take a gulp from his new glass rather quickly. Thibault wasn’t sure if he heard her correctly, because all of this was taking such a large departure from the time when they were just kids who didn’t think much of this adult business. He could only smirk as his brilliant eyes turned dark suddenly, that familiar flush reddening his cheeks. Always a polite boy, he was feeling extremely conflicted on what to say next. On one hand, he believed that Lily deserved the proper, traditional date, sans copious amounts of alcohol, he was a romantic at heart after all. On the other hand, the way she seemed to undress him with her eyes was alluring and it made him want to continue this game she wanted to play.

“I could say the same for you.” She was making him want to talk less and less, which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing- it might not be the smartest thing.

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Apr 15 2018, 11:57 AM
The planned date sounded nice, actually, really-really nice, she closed her eyes for a second, imagining it happened and sighed out loud. The next words of his took her back to where she was, and as she looked at him, she realized that this place was just good enough too. With him.

"My pen pal abandoned me the past two weeks... and this is really something I should tell personally to my much-liked blind date." If she was aware at all how she sounded, she would've noticed that playfulness that she always read about girls with a plan use. But that consciousness was long gone, and only left feelings behind. And it seemed like she wasn't alone with the lines that were so promising, as Tibby answered.
"I should say..." she added, as she felt like his words were challenging, and she was absolutely certain she wanted to take that challenge, and yes, use the time they had.

She didn't notice the waitress passing by, the pub getting noisier and fuller, some muggles shouting to the television and all that... she was only there for one person. And then as she was looking into his eyes, she noticed they turned darker, and when he touched her hand, she had to bite her own lips from the electric-like shock rushing through her. She felt like she couldn't move her hand even if she wanted to, that little part of their skin was just perfect. For a moment. And then she wanted more. Lucky for her, he distracted him slightly with a question.
"Uhm...something about not always following the footsteps of my family members?" she felt dizzy, and honestly couldn't care less about why she wanted to move. By then she only wanted to move to one place: his described apartment. And the next sentence of his just decided her next move.
"Why are we still sitting here then?"

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 15 2018, 04:06 PM
Abandoned? Gosh, that made it all seem so harsh. He wrinkled his nose in thought and rolled his eyes because that just wasn't fair to him at all. Thibault would have replied. WHen she responded about not wanting to follow the tradition of family members, he truly understood what that was like. Being an actual Prince meant a lot of responsibilities although his title wasn't acknowledged. His father reminded him of everything that the House of Fontaine used to be, how his ancestor was one of the survivors who escaped the Revolution all those years ago. His stepfather and half-brother Royce were to be politicians and big players in the Ministry some day, and he wanted to be in their ranks, but that dream was swept under the rug once the passed away. His mother carried the grand life of being a Rosier, but rebelled and refused to be like his great grandfather, Evan, who died for Voldemort's cause.

"I know what that's like, wanting to be different," he took the opportunity to squeeze her hand in his, in a comforting way.

There was an emotional, more intimate way they seemed to have that bond despite the sexual tension between the young adults. Thibault truly cared about this girl, and if she was going it alone- he was kind of scared for her. He knew that Lily was talented and smart enough to fare for herself, but people always have a similar heartbreak when their close friends leave. Thibault was far too used to having people leave- this was why he wanted to create homes for other people. Not necessarily on TV, that was just a stroke of luck for more cash on his end, but to make houses where families could come together and stay? That was priceless.

"We're here because we're supposed to be a date, and I want to be sure that this is something you want to do." Tibby watched her bite her lip and it was getting more and more difficult to resist temptation to take her to his apartment and kiss her, "I didn't know that seeing someone after ten years would make us want to... leave together in the first ten minutes of chatting. But we can't deny a lot has changed." If he was a horrible man, he knew that it would be relatively easy to merely get out of there and jump each other's bones, but this particular situation seemed to be in conflict with that.

"Is this to be a date for you? Or... something else? Because either way, I'm going to want to call you next week to take you out dancing. We have nothing to lose."

LILY POTTER

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!