MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 31 POSTS
Wand 78

11" Cypress, Phoenix Feather
NET WORTH: 387 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
May 23 2018, 02:52 AM
Molly, wearing a soft 3/4 sleeve open sweater of shades of white and grey stripes, and a very flowy black top, which ultimately, with the size of her belly didn't really leave much to the imagination, and a pair of black leggings which confirmed to the size of her twenty-week baby belly, walked down the streets of the French Quarter.

She'd gone to New Orleans to see Jace, but truth be told, the trip did not do so well for her and her stomach was not happy about the trip, that was for sure. She wasn't sure if the baby just didn't like the travel, or if she was still in the zone where she was going to get sick every time she moved. Either way, Molls didn't like how she felt as she walked down Bourbon Street to get to where Jace had told her to meet him. But she knew she had to.

She paused when she reached a trash bin and set her hands down atop it, breathing in and out, slowly, a few times in the hopes that it would help her to feel better. But someone walked right into her and then laughed at her stomach before walking away from her again.

Molly took in a slow, deep breath and moved on, walking into the address that Jace had told her to meet him at, her hands both protectively on her stomach, as she looked around for him.

JACE WISCHESTER
I'm a Weasley and I'm PROUD of that!
+ Lawrence Kansas
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
JACE WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
* Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 26 | 20 POSTS
Wand 37

13" Mahogany, Pegasus Feather
NET WORTH: 175 ʛ
Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird) alternative text
May 24 2018, 01:04 PM
It had been a very long last few days and Jace wasnt just over it. He wanted a friend to talk to someone he trusted, Molly was one of them though he had not spoken to her in a few months or seen her he reached out telling her to met him. He pulled his jacket over his black metallica shirt and ran a comb threw his blonde hair a moment before appearating to Bourbon street to met her. He stoped a moment to get a drunk probably not a good idea considering he had been drunk for the last few days but he didnt care at all.

He saw her a moment and raised his eyebrow as he was walking closer to the adress he texted her seeing her throwing up and he raised a eyebrow a moment but he brushed it off. He sneaked up behind her wraping his arms around her, hugging her form behind. “ Molls so good to see you its been so long I missed you he said and smiled at her. He knew he probably scared her but it was all good. He put out his hand for her to take to walk into the resturant.

MOLLY WEASLEY
So many girls so litte time
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
Wand 78

May 31 2018, 12:23 AM
Molly tried to stop herself from getting sick, but her stomach clenched and she couldn't stop it from coming... Thankfully she was right over the trash bin as it happened and she trembled, pulling out a tissue from her pocket when she was done, wiping her mouth off before throwing it into the bin too, reaching into her small bag to pull out a bottle of water to sip on, rinsing out her mouth, as she felt someone wrap their arms around her.

She tensed up a moment until she was able to turn and see that it wasn't just some weird or crazy drunk person, it was Jace...

"Jace... I... Thank good it's you..." Molly whispered to him, "I have missed you too, very much, it's just that some creeper who was clearly drunk walked into me a few minutes ago and... and laughed at... Well, he laughed at my stomach..." she added, gently rubbing her stomach with one hand as she took his offered hand in her other, as they walked into the restaurant, together.

JACE WISCHESTER
+ Lawrence Kansas
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
JACE WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
Wand 37

Jun 4 2018, 12:26 PM
Jace smiled and nodded looking at her. Of course, it is me Darlin who else would it be." He said and tilted his head as she spoke about a drunk walking up to her a few minutes ago. Her stomach waits why it was a bit large no she would couldn't be. do I need to go kick his ass than for you?" he said softly looking back at her face and sighing softly.

has it been that Long Molly? even you found someone? he felt a little alone at that moment she had someone Lily blew him off like he was yesterdays trash, Izzy was cheating on him and even Molly now before him pregnant no less. He was happy for her though and glad she had that in her life, he wasn't ready to be a dad and made that clear to Izzy.

The thought just ran through his mind of Izzy doing this to say it was his just mad his skin crawl and he brushed it off, reaching out his hand taking Molly's and walking into the restaurant with her.]

MOLLY WEASLEY
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
Wand 78

Jun 7 2018, 01:32 AM
Jace smiled towards Molly, and she whimpered a moment. "I... I don't know who else it would or could be... But Jace... I... It hasn't been... well, so easy..." Molly said, as she told him about the drunk who was trying to poke fun of her.

Molly looked at him and frowned. "Jace... I... I'm... I'm pregnant..." she said to him, biting down on her lower lip in worry and fear. "It... It hasn't been all THAT long, it's just..."

Molly worried what would happen, that was true, but at the same time she felt horrible...

"And... And if you could be able to kick his arse... I wouldn't say no.... But... But I... I don't think... I don't think it'll help..." she said to him, trembling slightly.

"Jace... It's.. It's Merrick... He... He..." she started, whimpering, her stomach cramping worse now. Jace took her hand in his and walked her into the restaurant in New Orleans. Molly held tightly to his hand, refusing to let him go, despite the fact that she felt like she was going to be sick.

JACE WISCHESTER
+ Lawrence Kansas
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
JACE WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
Wand 37

Jun 7 2018, 07:24 AM
Jace nodded and sighed softly. Its ok if anyone messes with your while i am around they have to deal with me He said softly and hugged her tightly and sighed damn why did they have to mess with her, this was a sister to him and it just upset him the way that guys treated her.

Your Pregnant? what the... when did this happen? and you didn't call to tell me? Jace said looking at her his eyes wide and he was a bit in shock, it had been a little while but not that long and he sighed softly looking at her. i take it the father doesn't know then, or doesn't care. i am still shocked i mean i can tell but i didn't think... wow. Jace sad trying to get his mind right over this, he could see she knew she was but didn't think why would she have not told him.

Merrick what the why him.... does he even care about your or the baby? Jace said feeling his blood boil more how could someone get someone pregnant and not care that was just wrong. Jace though of something a moment a spell he learned at st mungos and he said it softly hopeing it would help her stomach a little settle down. He also right away asked for some saltine crackers and some sprite as well to help with her stomach.

you ok Molls? He said softly worried about her and he asked for a private space for them to talk but also just if she got sick she could throw up. the waitress nodded moving them to a space in the back but also by the bathroom.
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
Wand 78

Jun 11 2018, 10:47 PM
Jace nodded towards her and told her that if anyone messed with her while he was around that they'd have to deal with him. Molly smiled a soft smile towards him, glad that he was there, truthfully appreciating him, as usual. He was like her brother and that had always been the way things were.

She never wanted that to change.

Ever.

"Th... thanks Jace..." Molly said softly, hugging him close, burying her face into him.

He seemed shocked that she was pregnant, and she pulled back just a moment to look at him, apologetically. "I... I wanted to tell you in person... It didn't... Well, it didn't seem right to tell you, or anyone over the phone..." Molly told him, her voice trembling, but she went on anyway. "He... He doesn't... well, he doesn't care... He... He kicked me out and... and changed the... locks... He... He even mov... moved away..." Molly said, trembling worse now, holding to him tightly as she could with her trembling hands.

"H... He... He do... doesn't care... Doesn't care a... a bit..." she added, her voice soft, and sounding incredibly upset at the same time. She wasn't feeling well at all, and he knew it, asking for some saltine crackers and some sprite to help her stomach. And then he asked for a private space for them to talk, nearby the bathroom, and she nodded towards him, trembling, but still holding tight to him, not wanting to be away from him at all now. As she had liked doing when they were little too.

She sighed softly, trying to breathe in and out, trying hard to calm herself down as best as she could, thankful to the fact that he was there for her. She did love him like a sibling, and she always had. She appreciated him.

She always had...

"Jace... I... I just... I don't understand... Why... Why did he... Why did he say... Why did he say he... he loved me and then.... And then did this?" she asked him, trembling, her breathing becoming a slight bit more laboured.

JACE WISCHESTER
+ Lawrence Kansas
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
JACE WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
Wand 37

Jun 12 2018, 03:42 PM
Jace nodded and could tell she was scared and going through a lot, his protective nature took over and he didn't want to let her go until she really felt safe, but the shock still set in on him.

Jace nodded and sighed. " I guess that's true, I am sorry Mols I am just in shock over this right now Jace didn't want to upset her and he understood that part. When she said the next part he felt his blood boil inside this guy dared to call himself a man when he clearly wasn't. How could anyone even do that use a girl get her pregnant and not care about the baby at all?

"He isn't a Man, why did he kick you out? because you were pregnant? does he think it isn't his? " Jace was trying to stay calm and relax his mind a moment there had to be a reason something to stop him from killing this kid. Why would he do that change the locks too and moved away, was there another girl so many things ran through his mind. Jace held her close and tight. "hey shhh its ok I'm here ill keep both of you safe I promise Jace sighed and clung his first feeling his blood boil more. He better hope I never find him because ill kill him for this Jace sighed ready to beat the living shit out of the boy who got a girl he loved like a sister pregnant and didn't even care about her or the baby. He could tell she was having a hard time and he didn't let go as they went to the private room. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. " Shhh it's ok your safe I promise it will all be ok you just wait and see

I don't know, but I know I want to kill him for this, if I end up in Azkaban for it then so be it at least i know how to fight off the dementors. he said joking around a moment with her, but it was true. if he found this kid he would kill him. look if you need a place to stay I have the house in Lawrance, I was going to surprise Izzy with it, but I caught her cheating and she is pregnant too, it doesn't add up the times she says she is four months but four months ago I was in training in London for almost two months. so it isn't mine, and the dude she cheated with is hell bent on it being his. Jace said at this point just talking he didn't say anything to upset her it just came out.

He doesn't deserve you at all and you'll find someone else who loves you for you and the baby. don't put his name on anything, if he denies you now he doesn't get to be a dad to your baby. and I am here ill help any way I can because your family...... you need to just relax though for the baby's sake. it isn't good for either of you to be this upset
MOLLY WEASLEY
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Dragot
MACUSA President Drumarus Parslick
Non-Magical No-Maj