SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply

Hogwarts: Friends? Enemies?, closed, Hugo Weasley
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

11" Willow, Phoenix Feather
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 27 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

1310 ʛ
Schuyler is Online

Aug 29 2017, 10:41 PM

Tristan sat there in the Hufflepuff Common Room, just staring into the flames. He wasn't a child anymore, but he wasn't yet a true adult either. He was a new teenager, of sorts, and his baby sister had now come to school.

Ryanne was one of the three most important people to him, and she knew that. She was with him a lot, a fact that Tristan relished inside of. He tried hard to keep her away from anyone that could hurt her, and also from someone who'd hurt him.

But it hadn't worked. Someone had gone after his sister and had cursed her somehow, to the point that she was covered in warts, bright colors and she was burping and hiccuping bubbles in colours she'd never wanted to see come from her mouth. She'd gone to the Hospital Wing, but nobody was allowed near her, which was why Tristan sat there, fear ripping at his insides. He didn't know what was going on, more than their parents had been written to, and were on the way, but nobody would let him in to see his sister and it was making him into a huge wreck.

Hence his staring into the flames of the fire.

His parents hadn't exactly been his biggest fans through most of his life, but that ended up even worse when he got to school. But he knew it was about to get even worse still.

And he knew that wasn't good.

HUGO WEASLEY
I feel so... alone...
Wand 2

10" Alder, Unicorn Hair
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 39 POSTS

Paris, France

Leo

Gay

Single

15 ʛ

Sep 10 2017, 02:20 AM

The Quidditch pitch was deserted, which he found strange since it was such a nice day. Even with the chill in the air, it was perfect flying weather, in his opinion. He would’ve preferred someone else there, a chance for him to practice with another student, whether they were Hufflepuff or not. Still, being alone wasn’t exactly terrible. He could do some moves that the captain told him would help in protecting the goals. Since nobody was around to watch, it was a chance to see what he could do. Hugo had never tried these moves before and his captain said they were difficult at first, but he would give them his very best and see what happened. It was all he could do.

He ran a hand through his auburn hair, then mounted the broom and kicked off hard from the ground. His parents would warn him against doing this stuff, stick to those that he could do and had less chance to get hurt doing. At least, his mother would. His father would probably love to hear about them and see them, especially if he got really good at them. His mother had to be overprotective of him, though, but he was the youngest, so he supposed it made sense. He just didn’t like it.

On his first attempt, he did a partial flip in the air, causing him to hang in the air, his hands holding onto the broom. Unable to get back on, Hugo just fell. He did a couple more attempts with similar results. He was sure he was doing them the right way. Maybe he should just ask his captain to work with him on it a little. At the moment, though, the wind picked up, causing it to get colder and Hugo started shivering in his Quidditch robes.

It was time to head inside for a while, find some friends to talk to. He headed to the locker room, changed back into regular clothes and went back to the castle. There were a few people in the common room when he got inside, some doing homework while others were talking. Hugo sat by the fire, setting his broom down next to his chair. “Tristan?” he said. “Are you okay?”

My final episode of Game of Gnomes airs tonight. Will you be watching? #bestshowever #greatexperience #onceinalifetime
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

1310 ʛ
Schuyler is Online

Sep 11 2017, 10:29 AM

Tristan stared into the flames and a part of him almost wished they would just lick him right up, put him into the Hospital Wing with his sister. He hated that she was all alone in there, and that he couldn't protect her. He felt like a terrible brother and he didn't know how to make that feeling go away.

Tris heard his name, and turned towards where it had come from, seeing Hugo there, his friend, yearmate, housemate and family to Lily, he shook his head. "No, I'm not okay... Ryanne's been cursed. My baby sister. It must've been someone who was trying to go after me. I wish they'd just get me instead and leave her alone!" Tristan said to him, trembling as his words fell out of his mouth like vomit and the tears started to fall.

Tristan was very protective over Ryanne, and for good reason, but this was just out of his realm of ability to deal with. Far out of that realm.

HUGO WEASLEY

I feel so... alone...
Wand 2

10" Alder, Unicorn Hair

Paris, France

Leo

Gay

Single

15 ʛ

Sep 27 2017, 11:14 AM

Hugo didn’t say anything for a while after hearing what had happened. He didn’t really know what to say. It was horrible that somebody would go after someone so young just because they had a problem with her older brother. Some people were just wimps. He was never great at giving advice about things, but he could at least be there for his friend during this time. “Do you know how she’s doing?” he asked. “Is she going to be okay?” That wasn’t exactly what Hugo wanted to ask, but he didn’t know if Tristan would know who’d done it and what would Hugo even do with that information?

He moved closer to him. He’d never understood why people went after those who couldn’t fight back when they had issues with someone else. It was a bully move and there was nothing worse than a bully. It made Hugo want to know who did it even more. He might be able to get people together to confront them. “Anything I can do, Tris?” he asked instead.

My final episode of Game of Gnomes airs tonight. Will you be watching? #bestshowever #greatexperience #onceinalifetime
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

1310 ʛ
Schuyler is Online

Oct 1 2017, 02:07 PM

Tristan was a mess. He didn't know what was going on with his sister, but what he did know was that he couldn't do anything until he knew she was okay. And as of the moment he'd been told, she was far from okay.

He just wanted the fire in the fireplace to take him away. He didn't care where, just so long as he was away from the pain of fearing his baby sister wasn't going to make it.

But he wasn't alone, now his friend Hugo was there, and though Hugo hadn't said anything for a while after Tristan had said what had happened, that was okay. Tristan looked into the fire, staring at the dancing flames, still wishing for them to kiss him. Anything would be better than seeing or knowing that his sister was sick and/or in pain. Hugo hadn't said anything much as of yet, but when Tris heard his friend's voice, he turned away from the flames, towards Hugo. "I don't know. They won't tell me. They won't tell me anything and they won't let me in. Neither the Healer or my parents." he said, biting down on his lip hard, nervously chewing on it. He didn't care if he got hurt, if he got hurt, maybe he'd be able to see his sister...

Hugo moved closer to him, and Tristan sighed, leaning into his friend, hoping that Hugo wouldn't be freaked out by it, but he just needed to be close to someone, someone he could trust, and Hugo was someone he trusted... "Just... stay? Don't let me be alone, okay?" he asked, knowing he sounded and looked utterly pitiful, but he was scared, and he couldn't help it.

HUGO WEASLEY

I feel so... alone...
Wand 2

10" Alder, Unicorn Hair

Paris, France

Leo

Gay

Single

15 ʛ

Oct 11 2017, 12:05 AM

That didn’t seem right to Hugo. He’d assume that a person would always be allowed in to see someone if they were family. It could be a way to protect him, in a sense, keep kids away to stop them from being distraught if something were to happen. He wasn’t entirely sure, but he did think that it wasn’t right. A person deserved to see their family member, especially siblings. Hugo could imagine how he’d be acting if Rose had gotten hurt. “That’s not right,” he said. “You should be able to see her. What reason would they have to keep you away?” If it was him, he would’ve demanded it. He would’ve just kept hounding them until they didn’t have a choice but to let him in.

He hadn’t been expecting Tristan to lean into him, but he didn’t mind it. They were friends and Hugo wanted to be there for him. He put an arm around Tristan’s shoulders. “Yeah, of course,” he replied. “I won’t go anywhere. I’ll be here as long as you need me.” He meant it too. He wouldn’t be going anywhere until his friend didn’t need him anymore and even then, Hugo would remain nearby, just in case.

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

1310 ʛ
Schuyler is Online

Oct 12 2017, 10:41 PM

Tristan was still shaking. He couldn't deal with it. He really couldn't do it. It hurt him far too much to even think that his sister could actually be so badly hurt and sick that he couldn't be there for her, that he just leaned even closer into Hugo. He didn't know if his friend was okay with this move on his part, as he was already extremely close in area to him, but he couldn't think about that. At that moment, Ryanne was his only thoughts.

And his baby sister was right there at the forefront of everything.

"No... It isn't right.. It isn't... And they won't even tell me... They won't tell me what's going on, if she's okay, if she's gonna be okay... Hugo, she... She's not gonna die, is she?" Tristan asked him, his eyes wider still, as his breathing quickened, fear nearly overtaking him.

Hugo's arms around his shoulders helped to ground him, and he asked his friend to please not leave him alone. Of course Hugo agreed and said that he wouldn't go anywhere, which did help him to feel a little bit better. "Thanks... It's just... It hurts me to know someone did this to her... Cause of me... Why didn't they just... Come at me? Why her? She's innocent? Ryanne is innocent...." he said, his voice getting more and more shaky and quiet as he spoke.

HUGO WEASLEY

I feel so... alone...
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply