TV Personality
**** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 113 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 25 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
Apr 2 2018, 11:08 PM
user posted image

Classical music filled the room as Tibby hummed, slicing some apples and various kinds of fruit for snacks. It was movie night with Finley, and the time was night to gossip, cry about adult responsibilities, and of course- enjoy the stylings of Renee Zellweger in "The Diary of Bridget Jones." Although they were more used to seeing a dramatic romance on screen together, he motionede to find something a little less depressing. Their last viewing of "Titanic" left his absolutely scarred for life- both of them screaming things like, "THERE WAS TOTALLY ROOM ON THAT DOOR FOR LEONARDO, GOD YOU'RE SUCH A SELFISH BITCH, ROSE DAWSON" and throwing popcorn, making an absolute mess of his living area.

Now that things were back to their pristine cleanliness again, he hoped they wouldn't have a repeat. In addition to that, he baked apple turnovers and fritters in an attempt to stop buying packaged foods from the supermarket. Although his show was doing very well in the middle of its first season, he was still used to budgeting and avoiding outlandish spending... at least, where he thought it didn't count. Gone were the kind of shabby small lodgings, and here was a nicely furnished rental in Paris. He'd taken liberties with the approval of the landlord to knock down walls for later profit once he decided to go somewhere permanent.

Tibby didn't really consider himself someone who could stay in one place forever.

SO, he really didn't know how that long-term idea was going to last.

But he could wait and see whatever life wanted to throw at him to make a final decision.

A myriad of blues, reminiscent of clear skies could be seen everywhere next to blacks and greys. Warm blankets and pillows adorned the floor because they mostly ended up lying on their stomachs anyway, eyes glued to the movie- completely and utterly invested in that fake reality for the last hour or so.

How he wished most movies had happy endings.

When he heard the doorbell ring, he undid his carnation pink colored apron and looked through the peep hole before opening it.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle Finley!" He smiled sweetly and hugged her in greeting.

FINLEY MUNRO

Wondering if I should get a haircut or work the man-bun?
+ no permanent residence
+ Virgo
+ Bisexual
+ Single
FINLEY MUNRO
vampire rights activist
** Vampire | AGE: 19/34 | 45 POSTS
Wand 38

11½" Cypress, Unicorn Hair
NET WORTH: 35 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Apr 13 2018, 09:16 AM
Finley didn’t think she could ever love a place as much as she loved Scotland, but she did have to admit the charm of Paris was hard to resist. The way to Tibby’s apartment building was dotted with a seemingly improbable number of enticing little patisseries, and Fin alternated between lingering in front of their window displays, awed, and speedwalking by, concerned that even a mere glance would be her and her (already quite tragic) bank account’s ruin. She was already running a little late, but in a stroke of inspiration ducked into a flower shop before going up to her friend’s flat across the street.

”Heya, Tibby!” She produced the handful of sunflowers from behind her back, grinning. ”Here, for yer kitchen. Are you bakin’? That smells incredible.”

Fin followed the smell of apples over to the oven, peering curiously at the pastries. ”Yer next show has to be a bakin’ competition, and you have to invite me to eat all the leftover cake. Do people who work on the set of cookin’ shows just eat all day, d’you reckon?” She sighed dreamily and leaned against the counter. Shaking her head ruefully, Fin said, ”Don’t mind me, am in a mood to eat my feelings. How’re you, love?”

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

all is as it was meant to be ✨
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 13 2018, 10:16 AM
It was so sweet for Finley to arrive with sunflowers. After kissing her on both cheeks he took the beautiful bouquet in his hand and nuzzled his face softly into the petals. His heart felt warm and full of sentiment as he got a vase from one of his cabinets- okay, it was more like a large water pitcher- bit it would do. He filled the pitcher up with water and drop in the complimentary plant food before putting it in the middle of his small kitchen island, flourishing and rustic.

"Merci beaucoup," Thank you very much, "And yessss I was baking. Apple turnovers and fritters! Which reminds me-" he put his apron back on and some oven mitts, taking the hot tray and talking to her at the same time, "If I ever end up on one of those celebrity cooking showdown shows, I'll call you for sure. I hate to say it- but I think I'm going to go on a diet. The camera adds ten pounds, and all these sweets can't just vanish," he continued as he set the tray between them on the island, at a safe distance so the edges wouldn't burn his friend, "I bet they eat all day. I think I saw Gordon Ramsay at the local patisserie once, but I was too shy to say anything. Would you like anything to drink?" Pause. "Besides blood, I mean." Another pause. "Sorry, bad joke."

In response to her question, he shrugged, "A little so-so. I have so much work to do now that my show's getting more attention. People want to interview me, and I have a mild case of stage fright. I do better in one-on-one setting than in groups. I have have chosen the wrong profession, but it pays the bills at least."

FINLEY MUNRO

+ no permanent residence
+ Virgo
+ Bisexual
+ Single
FINLEY MUNRO
vampire rights activist
Wand 38

Apr 28 2018, 04:59 PM
Fin beamed at Tibby, pleased that he seemed to be happy with her choice of flowers. She’d made the right call – the arrangement drew more natural light to the space, making it feel warmer, brighter, she supposed. It was Tibby who had an eye for these things and the skill to put it into words, not her. Fin just thought they looked nice.

She tried not to hover too obviously as he took the tray of apple turnovers out of the oven, like the sweet-toothed, impatient child that she was at heart. And also everywhere else. ”Ye better! I couldnae be a contestant, though, never. Bakin’ under a time limit looks too stressful. I get nervous just watchin’ it sometimes.” Fin only managed to hold back for a few moments, and then she was claimed the perfect spot beside Tibby to bask in the smell of baked goods and cast the occasional lingering look.

She turned concerned eyes on him at the mention of a diet. ”Oh, sweetheart, but you always look great! What’re you on about anyway? I watch yer show. I dinnae see anythin’ like that,” Finley insisted, bumping her shoulder against Tibby’s in what could pass for a good-natured gesture, though one that didn’t entirely hide her worry. Raising an eyebrow at him, fighting a smile and losing, Fin joked, ”What, don’t have any lyin’ around?” She shook her head, playfully disapproving. ”Juice will do in a pinch.”

Fin listened, shoulder-to-shoulder with Tibby. Again she found it hard to hide the worry on her face. ”But it’s work that you enjoy, aye? So that’s good! An’ I’m sure the stage fright is nae as bad as you think it is, nothin’ that won’t get better wi’ time.” She threw an arm around him, giving him a little side-squeeze of a hug, insisting, ”Yer too harsh with yerself, love. The show’s doin’ so well and yer good at what you do, you cannae possibly be in the wrong profession. Dinnae fash yerself. It’s just nerves.”

In a bid to make it seem more lighthearted, Finley inclined her head at the tray and added, ”One thing’s sure, you can make thousands sellin’ these to the masses, just by the looks of them. Reckon they’ve cooled enough?”

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 30 2018, 05:23 PM
"I've been binge watching this show in my spare time, it's an old show- The Great British Bake-off? They have everyone in a tent, and even though it should be nerve-wracking, the entire show is just coated in pastel colors and a calm environment in the English countryside. It's very serene and relaxing. However, I stopped watching when they switched the judges because it never feels the same after a pivotal part of the show leaves."

As Finley nudged him, he couldn't help but let a flush start on his cheeks. Such a comment about his body was an anomaly- he was used to being complimented on his facial beauty- that's probably why he became a TV Personality, but his stature he believed was nothing to cry home about. He always felt too scrawny, his build not grand enough for anyone else to pay attention. In school, sometimes people thought he was a vegetarian, the way he would even pick at meat products and inhale his salads. Most common fast food seemed to be a staple among his fellow youth. However, near the end of his time at Eastwick, he glorified his belly with such delights as homemade sweets.

"My mom brought over fresh apricot juice this morning- you're in luck." Thibault went over to his fridge and set a large glass pitcher of the golden liquid in front of Finley, before fetching two identical empty glasses, "Maybe I just need practice. Why are you right all the time?"

In response to her question, he nodded his head- but first wanted to try them himself. He took a napkin from its holder and lifted an edge of the crust, before blowing on the pastry for a few seconds and took a careful bite, not wanting to burn his tongue, after all. He licked his lips, the syrupy top making a glossy film appear on his cupid's bow. He hated to be messy, but this was supposed to be a movie night at his apartment, a different sort of engagement.

"I outdid myself." he proudly stated, and looked towards the cavalcade of pillows and blankets, "You don't mind that I picked the movie, right? Apparently it's a classic."

FINLEY MUNRO

+ no permanent residence
+ Virgo
+ Bisexual
+ Single
FINLEY MUNRO
vampire rights activist
Wand 38

Jun 8 2018, 02:29 PM
What Tibby was describing was nothing like the cooking shows Finley was familiar with – and she was (unfortunately?) familiar with quite a lot of them, making a habit out of settling in front of the TV with snacks that were never nearly as good as what appeared on screen, and it was only partly her fault, okay, most channels didn’t have anything good on when she was awake. Which was an injustice all of its own. ”Oh, I love that! Maybe that should be the concept for yer own future bakin’ show, all pastels an’ serenity.”

Tibby was turning a fine shade of scarlet but at least he wasn’t arguing, so Fin hoped at least some of her encouragements were making it through to him. She couldn’t know for herself, but she guessed being in the limelight gave one more than enough opportunities to feel insecure, constantly watched and having to deliver neatly-packaged perfection. Finley didn’t say anything else, though, didn’t want to be too obviously concerned as to become overbearing, simply offered her company instead.

”Yer ma’s an angel, I’m tellin’ ye,” Fin sighed over a glass of apricot juice. It would’ve been her turn to blush, if she were capable of it in her state. The embarrassment of her cheeks coloring into a blotchy mess was one thing that she did not miss at all about being human. ”I have to be wise, it comes wi’ bein’ so old an’ decrepit.” She said this grinning shamelessly, pointing at her teenaged face.

She held back from descending upon the tray of turnovers at the first possible chance, and instead watched Tibby as he sampled his work first, privately amused at how prim and proper and careful he seemed then, with a napkin delicately folded in his hand. Finley didn’t have such inhibitions when it came to sugary goods, but she felt she had to attempt similar restraint, reaching for a pastry and cupping a hand to catch bits of flaky crust before they ended up all over Tibby’s immaculate kitchen. There was only so much decorum she could handle, however – she had been raised on a remote island, and wild animals didn’t much care for manners – and the pastry disappeared in record time, leaving Fin with her eyes slightly glazed over in bliss. ”Ye did. I want hundreds of these to eat forever an’ nothin’ else, thank you. Aye, I trust yer film picks.”

Fin was quickly curled up with a blanket, a pillow hugged to her chest. ”I probably do nae ken it, we didnae have a box back home,” she admitted. ”Will it make me cry?” That was… a complicated question to answer, so she amended, ”More than usual, I mean.”

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Jun 12 2018, 10:51 PM
"I'll tell my agent about it. It's going to be a weird pitch, but I'd like to think she's an open minded person because she's obsessed with money and an opportunist."

As Finley called his Mama an angel, he simply had to nod agreeing. It was quite a common thing for people to call her, mostly by her own patients. The thing about Mrs. Chevalier was, that there were two distinct parts of her- the sugary sweet motherly side and the cursing sassy French woman who could stitch limbs together mid-battle while smoking a cigar. Obviously the first mentioned part was what she tried to show at St. Mungos, and thank Merlin. As his red-haired friend joked about getting old, he made an audible "pfft" with his lips and rolled his eyes, nudging her with his bony elbow.

"You are not that old! You do know that my father is like a hundred and ten, right?" Thibault motioned towards the photo of his parents framed nearby on the window sill.

As she made a little mess of the pastry on his counter, he took out his wand and waved a spell to clean it. Simple! She didn't need to worry. As much as he tried to keep an immaculate kitchen, he wasn't the kind to be bothered when people occasionally had a little trouble because especially with these pastries- it couldn't be helped. Thibault followed her to the viewing area, sitting down as well with his pillows and blankets, full plate of pastries comfortably on his lap. He pressed the button on his remote to make his TV start the film on his online movie service, allowing it to start. Introducing Bridget Jones, played by the incomparable Renee Zellweger who faked a convincing English accent and playing the clumsy heroine. As he watched the montage with the opening credits, he couldn't help but feel bad yet laugh at her antics. At this point in Tibby's life, he was depressingly single. To be completely honest, he was kind of traumatized by his last romantic encounter- an embarrassing check-up at St, Mungos had come back that a girl had developed some sort of pox, it was the weirdest thing. He'd been frightened if she was somehow pregnant too, but it was not the case. Still, it was a horrible thing to try and explain to his mom.

"All by myselfffffff- don't wanna be.... all by myself anymore..." Thibault softly sang as Renee really got into it, taking another bite of pasty and making a mess on his shirt, not caring to clean up, "I've totally done this before. No shame. Not near as good as her, though."

FINLEY MUNRO

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Argent
Minister Gabrielle Krum
Non-Magical Ordi