8½" Ebony, Thestral Scale
NET WORTH: 10 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
Jan 2 2018, 08:19 PM

w

ren

accident
& emergency
meet wren, a 26 year old ravenclaw alum and st. mungo's frequent flyer since birth. she dresses up and tells muggle fortunes in a street booth for money and practices magical carpentry for fun. she'll build you an enchanted cuckoo clock or a cupboard that always puts the ingredient you need out in front. sitting still has never been her strong point, escapism will forever be her weak spot, and she's been through some pretty bad times with PD, currently two months clean from a relapse that nearly killed her. ridiculously accident prone and it's almost always her fault, mean-spirited even when she doesn't mean to be, and better at calling people names than telling them how much they mean to her.

friends anyone from hogwarts who stayed in touch, or who fell out of touch and then back into touch. touch, touch, touch. she's spent a lot of her life at st. mungo's for various injuries and dumbass near death experiences (especially recently with a full month of cleansing and healing after a pixie dust overdose and then another month of it barely a year later when she relapsed), so she's likely on a first name basis with a lot of people who work there. she's also out around london a lot because she goes on exhaustingly long runs to get out all of her energy and just generally doesn't enjoy being home alone unless she's got something to distract her, so lots of possibilities!

enemies wren can and probably will come off as rude on first impression or rub some people the wrong way, be it her personality, her penchant for getting into trouble, or her history of drug use. she doesn't take people disliking her seriously enough to warrant any sort of dramatic mortal enemies kind of situation, but she'll dislike you back well enough if given reason.

lovers is also a largely open sort of area. her love life thus far has consisted mainly of all things short-lived and shallow. sex is good though, she's a fan, and the idea of love is one that she'd love to believe in. she just doesn't think she's actually experienced it quite yet, imagines it would feel something close to the euphoria from PD if she ever did, and that alone is scary enough to make her want to avoid it. it's still bound to happen eventually though, but in the meantime she's happy living the hoe life.

BY MITZI
hurt first and breathe later
+ Hogsmeade
+ Taurus
+ Lesbian
+ Single
ZAHRAH RENSHAW
Herbology Shop Owner
*** Half Fae | AGE: 21 | 77 POSTS
Wand 61

10¾" Chestnut, Salamander Tail
NET WORTH: 15 ʛ
Jan 5 2018, 09:09 AM
wren & zahrah
hellooo liss! welcome to wicked c: i'm here to offer you my grumpy, half-fae ravenclaw alum and current owner of a hogsmeade herbology shop - i think these two would've been ~four years apart at hogwarts? and so idk if they would know each other more than in passing, buuuut also i feel like they would've had a lot in common as teenagers, what with all the angst and restlessness and general troublemaking - maybe they ran in the same circles? had similar friends? teenage zahrah was about as unfriendly as one could get, but i think that if she ever met wren at that time, z would've seen in her a sort of older echo of her own anger and frustration that would've made her want to stick around (and tbh develop a weird, sisterly form of adoration of wren lmao). i'm not sure how close they could've been so let me know how you think wren would've handled that kind of friendship!

these days z would probably look at wren and see someone who she used to identify with/could've identified with better than anyone else, except living in a fae community in malaysia for 4 years post-graduation has allowed her to find her path and her happiness and a way to cope with all those toxic, angry thoughts, so she's nowhere near that same person anymore. if they go back and already know each other, zahrah would now want to be that friend who sticks around for wren, a support system in whatever way wren allows, and she would want for her that measure of inner peace that she's found herself. i think if there's anyone equipped to deal with wren's prickly exterior, it's someone who's used that same defense mechanism herself. so i mean. come at her! z can handle it.

feel free to edit/come up with something entirely different for these two, i'm all for plots! c: i just feel like theirs would be a really interesting dynamic. you can hit me up here via PM, or on discord - i'm noahczerny#8573

WREN WRIGLEY

why would you go big when you can go home 😒
+ London, England
+ Scorpio
+ Pansexual
+ Single
AZRAEL DAWNSON
Information Broker
* Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 27 | 2 POSTS
Wand 50
12¾" Hawthorn, Thestral Scale
NET WORTH: 20 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin) alternative text
Jan 5 2018, 05:39 PM
Wren and Azrael

They seem quite the similar kinds of people. Wren's poison is drugs, Azrael's is alcohol. And we are talking about loads of it. From the nearly 10 years he spent traveling around the world 3 of those were a giant drink-binging party. Though despite this party attitude he is kinda broken and empty inside.

From the looks of it Az and Wren would deffientaly have hanged out while at Hogwarts. Perhaps they also kept in touch. Perhaps there was something more between them than just friendship. Not love per se, but an "I like this person, as a person and an object" kind of affection.

Even if they never even talked as students, I picture Azrael having had (or still having) a thing for her.

Don't be shy to come up with any other kind of plot for these two. I'm in for anything. Feel free to shoot me a pm.

The fastest lives are the deadliest to live.
+ London
+ Sagittarius
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
WREN WRIGLEY
Fortuneteller
* Halfblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 4 POSTS
Wand 60
8½" Ebony, Thestral Scale
NET WORTH: 10 ʛ
Jan 7 2018, 01:10 AM
@ZAHRAH RENSHAW hello hello! and hello to the cutest grumpy lil half-fae ever. because of the age difference, i don't think wren would've actively sought out a friendship with zahrah in school, but it still 100% could've happened somehow anyway. could've been wren did something ridiculously stupid and hurt herself and zahrah was the first one around to help her out and then forced bonding happened or both of them happening to be awake in the common room at some horrible 3am. or anything else really, possibilities are endless. wren probably would've been a little reluctant about the friendship at first in a 'why is this kid following me around' sort of way, but also would've been endeared to her pretty quickly, and from that point it definitely would've stuck.

i'd say they've likely fallen out of touch and maybe back in and then out a couple of times between then and now. and probably upon first hearing about zahrah's whole finding of peace and purpose and such, wren would've mostly just been rolling her eyes, but after her own issues especially in the past few years, she'd also be kinda curious about the whole thing because never in her life has she managed to do something so simple and so complicated as just calming down. so any modicum of that peace that zahrah could find a way to impart in her would be great. she's probably lost quite a few friends, both from getting hooked on pd and then from trying to get away from it, so anybody who actually wants to stick around at this point has a special little place in her heart even if she'll do everything humanly possible to avoid admitting it.

@AZRAEL DAWNSON i could totally see them having been friendly (and likely also extra extra friendly) back at hogwarts and maybe even after. in some dumb way, she also would've been jealous of his world travel and three year long binge. possibly could've even popped in to see him and go to some of the parties and wherever with him afterwards if there was ever an invite. in current times though, she'd be sort of hesitant to be around him just out of fear of falling back into that whole lifestyle. maybe wren has been declining a lot of offers to hang out for awhile now and hasn't really explained why, so something could happen that she finally accepts one or they just end up in the same place at the same time and it finally forces communication?
hurt first and breathe later
+
+ Virgo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
MARIANNE WEASLEY
Transfiguration Professor
* Halfblood Witch | AGE: 27 | 3 POSTS
Wand 61

8½" Pine, Kneazle Claw
NET WORTH: 535 ʛ
Jan 12 2018, 10:31 AM
WREN WRIGLEY and Mari
So clearly they would have known each other in school. Mari is pretty laid back and probably would have tried to help her in her clumsy moments in school. I could see Mari caring for her and seeing the good in her at all times despite all Wren has done and been through. Mari is one of those that will try her best to help her friends and family and friends are really just family to her. Think of her like the good angel on the shoulder maybe? Or if you want to torment her you can as well. I am open to anything really. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmile.png
If I transfigure you into a frog will you let me study then?
+ North Pole
+ Aries
+ Heterosexual
+ Married
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 47 POSTS
Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 92471918 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
Jun 11 2018, 02:33 PM

Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!