SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Let's Manage Some Mischief, Bartenders, waiters and more!
JAMES POTTER
Owner of Mischief Managed

Wand 51
11½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 23 | 88 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

1160 ʛ

Jul 31 2017, 06:03 PM

Mischief Managed

user posted image

Greetings Reader! James is looking for a few people pre existing characters to employ at his night club, Mischief Managed! I just thought it would be fun and give the place some personality!

user posted image

I'm thinking maybe around like 2-3 bartender type characters and maybe 2-3 waiters and waitresses. A bouncer or two when folks get unruly. They would have worked with James when he was starting out and through it all, they would be a close group. Like a second family unit. I'm thinking that characters in the groups: Bussiness, Independent or Other would fit into this? I'm open to ideas if it works!

On another note, I'd also like to have a few bands play their live sometime and maybe a DJ! So if you're looking for a place to do this, James has his doors open to you!

As long as your cool with the boss being a werewolf xD James will be around except on full moons!

user posted image

Stuck at work, counting bottles of Rum
Wand 55

11½" Rowan, Pegasus Feather
Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 7 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

100 ʛ

Jul 31 2017, 10:41 PM

This was mentioned in passing through the c-box, but Lee pointed me this way and I'd like to formally volunteer Lou and his pals, which with their powers combined make The Howlers. They're a pop punk band currently working on their third album. Help a cousin out? http://i.imgur.com/AY3VNBg.png

Hoping to get wifi tomorrow so I won't be so limited on activity. But yeah, yay or nay, let me know!
It's funny that this guy grating cheese over my pasta thinks I'm going to say 'stop'.
JAMES POTTER

Wand 51

New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

1160 ʛ

Aug 1 2017, 07:41 PM

Yes! A thousand times yes, James wouldn't hesitate to help out his cousin's band. Anytime you guys want to play is fine with him, James would do a lot of promoting for them being there ^^ They can rehearse there anytime too!
JAMES POTTER

Wand 51

New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

1160 ʛ

Aug 3 2017, 04:43 PM

Just to add a little sweet to the deal, whoever I hire for MM, when they do threads doing their job (bartending, waitress ect..) I'll give my lovely employees 100G same for bands that have concerts and whatnot!
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 72 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus)
New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 13 2017, 12:19 AM

-waves- Hope you don't mind, I'd love to have Hayden working at MM as a bartender... maybe singer once in a while when they could use one? If you're cool with it, she's been bartending for a year and some change now... so she's not totally new to the club. Maybe even was a patron once or twice before working for him?
Losing my mind trying to keep track of all the Muggle and magical tech in this house!
JAMES POTTER

Wand 51

New Orleans

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

1160 ʛ

Aug 16 2017, 06:49 PM

QUOTE (HAYDEN BUCHANNON @ Aug 13 2017, 01:19 AM)
-waves- Hope you don't mind, I'd love to have Hayden working at MM as a bartender... maybe singer once in a while when they could use one? If you're cool with it, she's been bartending for a year and some change now... so she's not totally new to the club. Maybe even was a patron once or twice before working for him?

HAYDEN BUCHANNON That sounds great to me! Question, how long would you say she's been bartending? Like before she was hired? Maybe she could show James some ropes, he tries haha I get the feeling she might run circles around him though aaand get better tips http://i.imgur.com/AY3VNBg.png
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 72 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus)
New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 16 2017, 06:56 PM

JAMES POTTER I get the feeling she's done it off and on for a few years. Mostly for fun in between when she had Quidditch games. And what she doesn't know she picks up quick. And she'd try to show him some pointers! As I heard from her muse... "Of course I get better tips! My smile's prettier than yours." XD. She's a sassy one, and I can see quite a bit of teasing from her as she runs circles around him.
Losing my mind trying to keep track of all the Muggle and magical tech in this house!
FINLEY MUNRO
vampire rights activist

Wand 38

11½" Cypress, Unicorn Hair
Vampire | AGE: 19/34 | 2 POSTS

no permanent residence

Virgo

Bisexual

Single

70 ʛ

Sep 17 2017, 05:11 PM

tiny vampire bouncer at your service, always ready to teach rude partygoers a lesson or two about not judging a book by its cover http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Wink.png
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll