JOY KILBURN
Apple Employee
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 19 | 48 POSTS
Wand 89

11½" Vine, Salamander Tail
NET WORTH: 5 ʛ
Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird) alternative text
May 16 2018, 02:38 PM
"Guys, I'm serious. Humans have disappointed me for the last time." Joy spoke to Seoyeon and Lily at their little baller's booth in Mischief Managed, "For my twenty first birthday tonight, I've decided to quit my job and go back to school again- AND- get this, swear off all sexual relationships and romantic partnerships because emotions are like little shit explosions that blow up in your face when you least expect it."

True, Joy Kilburn was bitter. True, it was her twenty-first birthday so drinking a lot legally was very important. And true, she was sick and tired of every single person who'd broken her heart into a million pieces. Her most recent squeeze, a French model from Beauxbatons had replaced her with someone she'd met from a photoshoot, as if her own self esteem wasn't fragile enough when it came to looks. Sure, she didn't have to work for her ass to look the way it does, but the young girl knew how to maintain one at least and not starve herself to death.

"Apple said that because I'm putting in my two weeks, they'd be happy to rehire me, probably in a better position once I finish school with my degree. Sasha doesn't think I'm marriage material? I would have given this girl the fucking world- model bitch." Joy whined into her martini, "Guys, she was the sweetest. I loved her so dearly- we watched all the same shows and she liked playing with all my gadgets. She was so fearless when I had this new idea and she'd just want to experiment with my tech. What's more inspiring than that?" Nothing like heart break to make the most feeble young girls make rash decisions. Sure, she was scared of isolating herself and friendzoning all potential opportunities when school began next fall, but it was going to be well worth it- hopefully. Joy didn't want to hear "oh she's not serious enough" or "oh she's not mature enough to handle a real relationship" or "oh she's too young for me bro" any more. Getting a degree and proving to those assholes how much of a mistake they'd made fuelled her passion to make herself even more of a force to be reckoned with.

SEOYEON JO and LILY POTTER

Just joined a Hallie Jotter RPG online, hmu for my plotter
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
**** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 192 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 185 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
May 17 2018, 09:09 AM
She just got to Mischief Managed, on time, one could say. She didn’t bother much with her appearance, gone were the days of careful makeup and girly clothes and held back behaviour, she only held that mainly for one person in her life, but otherwise, she was outgoing and not much shy anymore - her make up was rather wild, sided with her leather dress that just highlighted all the nice curves it had to. She waved at the girl in the bar for drinks as she sat next to Joy.
“Joy, for crying out loud... THE FUCK are you taking about?!” Lily looked at her quite theatrically after that nicely done swear, she didn’t remember seeing her like this before. In her mind, she was rather a hedonist who liked enjoying life. Why the loads of alcohol if not that, and all the guys she was flaunting around?!

“Eww, no girl, I definitely don’t want to imagine a world without sex. Come on! It’s cool you’re going back to school, but this is too harsh, if you wanna really go through with this we need an intervention.” she said, not even considering not to step into her business. Friends are not to stay away anyway, right?
“I mean I know I have all the drama with my T’s, but come on now, don’t be so dramatic.” She felt like knocking some sense into that girl, while the drinks arrived and she was just holding her glass, waiting for the others, the first sip had to be a cheers.
“There you go, she doesn’t deserve you! You gonna be a smart bitch with all your fancy tech stuff, but hey... you’re twenty one. Twenty One! I was almost your age when I started this business of love at all, there is just so much ahead of you! Don’t turn into a nun, you should enjoy sex while everything stands in it’s beautiful sexy place, you don’t need to get emotionally lost. Although yes, I know that’s complicated.” She raised her glass with her nice cocktail in it, that was rather sweet, dropping a glance at her tattoo on her wrist she loved so much, the golden snitch flying round and round, and spoke up.
“To the beautiful, smartass Joy Kilburn, who’s bloody 21 today! Cheers!”

JOY KILBURN SEOYEON JO
Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
nite is Online
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
** Half Veela | AGE: 20 | 50 POSTS
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 40 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
May 17 2018, 03:56 PM
Two years in the future and so much and so few could change. However, it was the very reality right now, even though the comparison would be hard to do with Seoyeon - she seemed to be the same on the surface just like she had managed to "be" the same after school was over. Nevertheless, the world has changed, and one of these things were... Joy was legally allowed to drink in the US!
... not the best thing maybe now that Seoyeon realised that she would drink a lot, but hey, as long as she didn't do it everyday it should be okay. They all had survived worse in the very end, and she was glad that after the last births of dragons, she was still here, ha ha. It was as fascinating as it was killing.

She had some little problems keeping herself together not to feed on Joy's emotions just right now as they simply flew out of her, all the anger, bitterness and the very charm of broken hearts as paradoxal as it sounded, veelas were strange creatures. She hadn't manage to actually say something useful as Lily was coming in, as confident as always. The little girl was clearly gone, and it wasn't for the worst Seoyeon thought.
"There's no reason to give up living at the tender age of 21," she agreed after the cheers, grinning and finally maybe managed to keep herself and her fingers together. Seoyeon had a rather calm and peaceful storybook with all these loves, her answer to her half veela being, but she enjoyed hearing about other people's love life, haha. "And humans are disappointing, I agree - if you ever want to get away, we still have some place left in our little house in nowhere, without any connection to the world, just fire, smoke and ashes, meat burnt coal, and the constant danger of being killed," Seoyeon added with an amused chuckle. Her workplace was the best she could imagine, but she knew how much Joy would cry in the complete wilderness and in the arms of mother nature.
"So what're your plans? Inventing some new gadgets, showing off that you're worth the job and everything, that you're worth a medal or thousands, or everything at once?" she asked grinningly, hoping that the Joy they all knew so well would come out again. After all, there was a namesake to protect, not?
JOY KILBURN & LILY POTTER
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
+ Las Vegas, NV
+ Sagittarius
+ Bisexual
+ Single
JOY KILBURN
Apple Employee
Wand 89

May 20 2018, 09:22 PM
By comparison, Joy had chosen to be significantly less subdued with her appearance even if it was her 21st birthday. This didn't mean she was any less dazzling or attention-grabbing because she was the pinnacle of a plastic surgery model, eyes too big for her face and cheekbones too sharp to be natural, and lips perfectly painted as if she was laid on an assembly line. She'd wanted to look like a chocolate candy bar, and paired with her blonde hair she knew that she'd achieved the right effect. Even her movements at times were robotic, indicative of her secret but easier to hide in a club setting.

"I enjoy it too, but is there such thing as having too much? Or- being worried that I might be caught in this cycle of meaningless sex with random people and nobody I'll genuinely like?" Joy put her hands on either side of her face, smearing off some foundation in the process, "I'm the smartest girl I know, and even I can't get people to stay post-coitus."

People liked the outside of the machine, but never wanted to look under the hood unless there was something they needed. Young girls like her constantly needed a reason to be validated, and Joy had never been satisfied by her looks alone- then wanting to concentrate more on her brain, hoping she'd be someday appreciated for all that she'd worked for. An accelerated degree, being surrounded by likewise ambitious people, seemed like her best bet to earn respect.

As Lily made a toast to her, she feigned back tears over the constant incoming shots of alcohol fueling the emotions even further down that tunnel. She took a long sip after holding her glass in the air and broke into a laugh, feeling the burn make its way down her throat. She really admired her friends- Lily tended to be really outgoing and loud, more than even she on a "good" night, and Seoyeon had this profound understanding about seeing the world in a different way.

"I might need to get some cabin in the woods time before I get my acceptance and rejection letters to come in in a few months," she'd already applied and everything was set in stone, now was the waiting game, "We really should have a girls camping trip- but on one condition: I get to keep my wifi," she smirked and continued with her answers, "I'm always inventing, you know this. But the current project I'm interested in right now is how to get so plastered that I can't remember my name."

LILY POTTER and SEOYEON JO

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
May 21 2018, 02:47 PM
Lily looked at JoJo, and held back a burst of laughter hearing her words. She was still so soft, seemed like the rushing years didn’t touch her inside out. She was ever so grateful that they were still friends, best friends, after everything went down, especially in the past two years, and how she changed. But this didn’t stop her from waving her hand in front of her neck, meaning she definitely should not feed on Joy’s emotions. Spending significant amount of times with not only one Veela made her more aware. She looked at Joy, and then back at Jo, not knowing what to say, seeing her questions in the half-Veela’s eyes, but there was no way she won’t be there for Joy.
“I don’t know, love. I wish I invented a spell that could let me walk in your shoes, but I guess I’m really lucky in my life... screw me, I never had a one night stand. Although I must warn you, all the drama a relationship can bring and the heartbreak is not rainbows and unicorns.” Lily was girlfriend material, always have been, and probably always will be, no matter how much deep trouble she goes through in her life. In moments like this, she felt extremely grateful for the serious attention she got from man. But Joy, in her understanding, was the sweetest cherry on the top, she looked so sexy and gorgeous, and her personality was just fascinating - surely there were people to appreciate this? Maybe she was lack of skills to select the people worth her time from damp.

“Aww we need to be looking after you better! I hate seeing you like this... tell me, when was the last time you’ve been with a man?” she asked, not taking hostages, she already had a plan. They drank, and she really enjoyed the alcohol running through her.

Funny enough, she didn’t like being in nature in a camping sort of setting. She had her troubles with that, obviously, as an Auror trainee she had a lot of fieldwork to do.
“I want MiFi. And I’m only going if I can air it live... at least half of it? They’re going crazy on my channel to see me out, this could be a great half-solution, I can’t be doing this once I’m on a mission.” Lily dropped her arm around Joy’s shoulder, and rubbed her arm, before she shouted out loud.

“Yaaay, that’s the spirit, I’m in! What about you, witch?” She looked over at JoJo, but couldn’t imagine she’d say no to drinking. They were all quite a nice match for each other on that matter.

JOY KILBURN and SEOYEON JO
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
nite is Online
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
May 25 2018, 08:14 AM
Seoyeon might be the one out of all of them who had changed the least. Or maybe it was only her impression as she had insight to her feelings all the time and used this time to get convenient with them. Nothing was more distressing than internal contradictions.
Maybe, if there weren't the problems with the outside world as well.
She should really think about wearing gloves all the time. She was a silent person if there was no need for her to talk - and no place for some sarcastic and dry comments, haha - but now it had another reason, too. She managed to look quite normal, nodding as Lily was giving a sign that she shouldn't feed on Joy's emotions. "Brain in vain," she sighed and commented with a simple rhyme she just had found, with a crooked smile. And keeping her fingers by herself. "We won't let you to even enter this cycle, believe me," she added sincerely. Even though she still was in Paris more than in the US, there was no way to let her down.

It was indeed hard to find Mr. or Mrs. Right, but it surely wasn't impossible for Joy - there was so much to find in her, not? She couldn't speak about any experience with dating a lot people to find someone because actually, there always had been this someone, she only didn't notice it for, about, five years?
Lily seemed to have a plan already to solve Joy's misery, but which one? JoJo couldn't help but raised an eyebrow, curious and maybe a little bit sceptical.

However, as soon as she heard the words about the camping trip, her eyes began to sparkle. She LOVED the nature, forests and whatever. She sighed as she heard the two girls wanting to keep their MiFi, WiFi, whatever. She acutally still didn't know if there even was a difference between these two. "You guys just can't enjoy nature in their purest form, not?" she sighed accusingly, but grinned. "But I'm in, as you always know, haha. If anything's wrong, you need your nature lady to get some squirrels or whatever to eat!" She didn't know if there were any squirrels and if they really had to eat them, but this could be the case - nothing she really disliked, food was food. Despite her appearance, she knew how to survive in the woods.
But firstly, the drinking! "I guess I won't ever be able to forget any of our lovely names, but I'm in!" she laughed, lifting her glass. ... she just decided to forget that maybe one of them should stay at least somehow sober, a 21st birthday was a once in a lifetime thing, right? And telling from her experience, she still needed a lot of drinks to get really drunk.
JOY KILBURN & LILY POTTER
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
+ Las Vegas, NV
+ Sagittarius
+ Bisexual
+ Single
JOY KILBURN
Apple Employee
Wand 89

Jun 1 2018, 02:50 AM
"Bitch, you'd be so uncomfortable in my shoes," Joy snorted, "I have big-ass feet, you probably wouldn't be able to fit in them, much less walk."

She laughed, throwing her head back and for extra tipsy measure, she took off one of her shoes and put it on the table in front of them. Joy always naturally had wider feet, and at one point was going to go under the knife to make them slimmer- but decided against it because who the fuck got surgery on their feet? Everything else genetically modified with her were actually pretty normal, nothing that potions couldn't fix... well, except her heart. But that was a different story. As Joy listened to Lily, she patted her friend's back. She, along with the rest of the world, were well aware of the Potter girl's high-profile relationship with the ever so charming Prince of reality TV, Thibault Chevalier. In her opinion, she thought they balanced out nicely, Tibby being the quiet one of the two and Lily being so outgoing and constantly shining. It would be a lie to say that she was not impatient and couldn't wait to find something like that in her life. Even at a young age. Maybe it was an American thing- or even a Vegas thing, wanting to grow up so fast.

"It's been a while. I was with my girl a long time, so I didn't stray. I was so good." Joy rubbed her own forehead, careful not to smudge the foundation, "I haven't been with a guy in like 7 months. I also have a penis radar. Did you guys know that?" Joy slurred, "Like I can look at them and TELL immediately how big his dick is. I have a gift." The idea of Lily recording their trip sounded fun, and she didn't doubt the girls' aesthetic and editing skills, "Aww, and then we can keep the memories forever! JoJo- i am not eating a squirrel. To survive in the forest we probs need to hurt a bear or something. BUT HUMANELY. WAIT. EATING A SICK BEAR WOULD MAKE US SICK, RIGHT? Fuck. I need to stop yelling. Bears get me excited. Whatever...SHOTS!" A bartender personally delivered three glasses of lemon drop shots- she wanted to start them easy, " A TOAST- FOR BEING BADASS BITCHES AND CELEBRATING 21 WITH MEEEEE!"

LILY POTTER SEOYEON JO

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Lily is Online
Wand 56
Jun 4 2018, 07:41 AM
Lily was in her thoughts, slightly recognizing the outside world around her, still trying to figure out what to do to help Joy, when a shoe appeared in front of her. She burst out laughing, but then her red head and most of her upper body disappeared under the table to snitch Joy’s other pair of the shoes as well, and then picked the one up from her face, turned to the outside of the booth and quickly took off her own shoes, just to jump into the one borrowed.

She stood up, slightly tumbling as it was not her size and type, and had to put her hands on the table to get used to the feeling. “You need a nice penis, gurl, trust me on that one. Do you want me to call Tibby for you?” she asked, stepping from one foot to the other while still holding the table, and then she realized how misleading she just sounded. “I mean to ask if he had a friend! Don’t get too excited, I’m not sharing...” Lily laughed again, and a different set of sharing came to her mind, which she might wouldn’t mind. A threesome with the pair of them... but Tibby wouldn’t go into that, so she quickly gave up the idea, especially when she heard Jos’s next words. “That’s a big fat LIE!” she shouted at the thought and was sure her friend just liked to make things look bigger than they actually were. “But you’re definitely staying away from my boyfriend.” she decided, and didn’t mind the change of conversation anymore.

“No bloody squirrel on my plate either...” she shook her head in deep agreement with the birthday girl, only to look at her again the next second like she was totally insane. “BEAR! What the fuck is wrong with you?! We’re not eating bears! They are cute. JoJo, you need to figure this out and feed us with something acceptable...” Lily ordered in a funny tone, like she was dictating to her personal assistant, and then, the shots arrived. “WOOHOO!” she knocked it down, and then found her confidence in walking around, in Joy’s shoes. “Oh, look at me, I’m Joy Kilburn, sexy smartass bitch! Uh, I’m so gorgeous, I’m so horny, I’m gonna fuck you, and you, and you tonight!” She presented, moving her body around in a sexy bitchy way, pointing at JoJo, Joy, and then just into the air next to her. In that direction, somebody clearly moved. She glanced there and seen a guy at the next table listening. Their eyes met, and Lily quickly slid back to the table next to the girls. “Shit, shit, shit! If he comes here, he’s yours. You’re welcome!” she dropped Joy’s shoes back to her, putting her own ones back on her feet, trying to look invisible. This was actually a much better situation than most of them in the past two years, since by then, she was aware she was a natural magnet of male attention, and that they were trying to chat her up, giving her own self, Tibby, and their relationship a slightly easier time. Rejection was still something she had a hard time giving, as she didn’t want to ruin her reputation she worked for with SLN.

SEOYEON JO and JOY KILBURN
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
nite is Online
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
Jun 12 2018, 01:19 PM
Seoyeon didn't have much to say on any sexual topics - most of the time, it didn't seem interesting to her and with a quite ordered love life, she didn't want to have any flings at all or just to meet someone for one night to have sex together. Even though veelas were quite physical and sexual, it miraculously didn't apply for her. Maybe it was the Asian education, maybe it was just the deep distrust rooted in her heart ever since the tender age of eleven.

However, this wouldn't take the fun away from the conversation - especially as the shoes were placed in front of her, really nice ones and ones she could never wear because they were way too big for her small feet. Just everything about her was delicate and fragile, carrying a tender sense of beauty. "And, how does it feel?" she asked laughingly as Lily actually put the shoes on her feet.
And had to burst into laughter a few moments later as Lily asked a really ambiguous question. "You should be careful with your words, darling - I bet some people would love to share," Seoyeon commented, straightening her back and stretching her arms. Was she getting old or why did she feel tired so often these days?
"If it's connected to Freud's very interesting theories, it might even be true - gosh, why do some guys think they always have to prove stupid things like this?!" She was reminded of a not very pleasant customer now, one like many. Female dragonologists were rare, and some guys didn't really seem to respect woman.

Another burst of laughter came over her as they came into her lovely topic of nature and how to stay alive out there. For once, she didn't even mind the yelling because the content of the conversation was too funny, and they were in a bar after all. "It depends on the disease, I think - some diseases will surely be killed when cooked properly, do you want to test it?" she asked Joy, but Lily didn't seem to be too fond of eating bears as well. After watching Brave, it wouldn't be her favorite dish, too.
"Let's hope for some river so we can go and catch some fish," she laughed and grinned. "Wanna dye your hair red as well so we can be the triplets from Brave, or three Meridas?" Really, child movies would never be too childish for her, at least some of them.

She smiled thankingly at the bartender who brought the shots - this was one thing that had got better over the past years. She didn't hate every male being on earth immediately, and this was quite an improvement, haha...! Her lips formed a smile in amusement about Lily's impression of Joy - and she couldn't help laughing as she actually managed to point someone and not air. "In the end, it's still Lily Potter's never ending charm," she said laughingly.
The guy actually stood up now, and Seoyeon was too amused by this whole situation to be annoyed. If he would even dare to approach the unobtrusive princess of the table, he would learn which methods she used to keep the teeth of dragons away from her. "I'd say that's a chance - wanna have some more shots?" She waved to the bartender who prepared some more now.
LILY POTTER & [JOY KILBURN]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!