Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

My Youth Is Yours, [closed] tag apollo
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
*** Veela | AGE: 24 | 79 POSTS
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 6065 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
Feb 14 2018, 11:16 PM
Stay at home and indulge in huge amounts of ice cream or happy hour at a tea shop. Taylor weighed this options before deciding on the latter of the two. She'd made herself look presentable before leaving her flat. A simple red dress, lipstick and heels to match. On the street she noticed couples more often than she'd ever before. Holding hands and laughing to themselves. Thankfully the walk was short and she was inside the overly pink shop. She glanced around the place before taking a seat at the bar, happy it wasn't crowed with people already. She glanced at the menu on the wall behind the bartender and order something called the lady killer.

APOLLO JORDAN
I need more cooking apps for this thing <3
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
APOLLO JORDAN
Knight Bus Driver
** Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 25 | 30 POSTS
Wand 80

10½" Rowan, Kneazle Claw
NET WORTH: 755 ʛ
Feb 15 2018, 01:02 PM
Apollo was bored and completely aware of the fact that it was Valentine's Day. He yawned and checked his wizmail absentmindedly. Besides the spam and a few messages from his mum, he saw an advertisement for Valentine's Day dinner party at Puddifoots. Considering how he had nothing better to do Apollo dressed in a gray button-up, black slacks, and black shoes. He made it to the shop and wasn't surprised to see the crowd. The place was as ostentatious as ever, though now it was even more so. Apollo maneuvered his way around the tables and people until he reached the bar and saw a familiar face that made him grin. "Well, we meet at a bar yet again."

TAYLOR ROSE
Meh, who says you can't have cake for breakfast?
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Feb 18 2018, 01:12 AM
The lady killer was far more tasty than even she wanted to admit but with a hint of bitter. Taylor licked her lips and glanced over the many food items on the menu. Debating on if she should soften the blow of all the drinks she was going to have or just say fuck it all. A familiar voice sounded off to her left and she turned to see Apollo. Taylor smirked and shook her head, the boy did clean up good there was no denying that. "I'm only mildly offended that you've mistaken me for one of your lady friends." She raised a brow at him while giving him a second look over. "The best thing about this day will be the drinks...maybe some chocolate cake...but definitely the drinks."

APOLLO JORDAN
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
APOLLO JORDAN
Knight Bus Driver
Wand 80

10½" Rowan, Kneazle Claw
Feb 19 2018, 07:43 PM
Apollo raised a brow and smirked. "Oh...whoops I guess I did confuse you." He ordered himself a Butterbeer since he had a Knight Bus shift later that night. No alcohol for him, at least not too much. "But to be fair I don't have too many lady friends that are as beautiful as you." Apollo gave her a knowing wink. He had hung out with Taylor before but that was with other people. This was the first time they were both alone, well as alone as they could get in a crowded restaurant. "I agree the drinks are the best part. I gotta work later so nothing heavy for me. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy them though." Apollo signaled to the bartender again. "The next drink she asks for is on me." Apollo paid for his Butterbeer and took a swig from it. "So how are you? It's been a while."

TAYLOR ROSE
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Feb 19 2018, 10:05 PM
Taylor laughed and shook her head. "You flatter me sir. Though I don't believe that for a second, I'll take it." She raised her glass to him and sat it back down on the counter as a thank you. "That sucks, I took off work tomorrow. But um..it's nice to see you outside of the knight bus. I didn't get a chance to thank you for coming to my rescue with that handsy bloke at my stop the other night." The guy had had a bit much to drink and was being creepy as hell towards her. She'd wanted to hex him or turn him into something unnatural. "I'm the one that should be buying you a drink but you have work after this so maybe another time. I've been good, working on opening my own pastry shop. You?"

APOLLO JORDAN
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
APOLLO JORDAN
Knight Bus Driver
Wand 80

10½" Rowan, Kneazle Claw
Feb 22 2018, 12:27 AM
Apollo grimaced a bit at the reminder of that drunk bloke. It bothered him in more than a protective friend kind of way though he kept that info to himself. "You ride the Knight Bus and I look out of my riders. Plus I couldn't just sit back and let him try something." Apollo finished off his Butterbeer and ordered another glass. The bartender glanced over at Taylor, not for the first time, and Apollo felt a bit of annoyance creeping up. 'Just fill my glass and move the hell on' he thought to himself. "Pastry shop? Sounds good. Have you decided on a name for it yet?" Apollo was horrible at cooking anything, even something as simple as cookies. The only reason he was able to cook at home was because his mother taught him cooking spells. If he tried it the Muggle way he'd burn his house down for sure. "Nothing too exciting going on for me. I guess you could say I got a promotion. I drive more routes and only get paid a tiny bit extra. I wouldn't call that much of a raise."

TAYLOR ROSE
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Feb 22 2018, 11:54 PM
Taylor finished her lady killer and before she could open her mouth the bartender was standing before her. He asked if she wanted another and she flashed her pearly whites while nodding. "Yes please, thank you." She watched as he carefully crafted the drink before placing it in front of her. Taylor enjoyed the fresh killer and turned her grey eyes back over to Apollo. "Mhm, it's a work in progress so nothing too special. I have a few names I'm juggling at the moment but nothing too solid. You would think it would be the first thing I did." She laughed a little and played with the napkin under her glass. "Still...congratulations on the promotion. You're one hell of a driver, I don't know how you manage to keep that bus under control the way you do. I would be swerving all over the place or stuck in a ditch. No amount of magic would save me." The vision of that alone made her laugh, driving wasn't a talent she possessed. "Is it the driving that you love or do you really like to travel?" She asked, genuinely curious as to what drew him into his current profession.

APOLLO JORDAN
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
APOLLO JORDAN
Knight Bus Driver
Wand 80

10½" Rowan, Kneazle Claw
Feb 23 2018, 12:25 AM
Apollo was glaring daggers at the bartender now. He couldn't even have a chat with Taylor without the other male bustling over himself to tend to her drinks as if there weren't a million other people there. "You should go with the name Sprinkles." He suggested and quickly wanted to slap himself upside the head for saying something so stupid. "On second thought, ignore that. Let's pretend I never said anything so ridiculous." He chuckled nervously and took a sip from his glass. The cool liquid soothed his nerves a bit and he was grateful for it. "I've had a lot of practice. It's kinda like using magic. Once you cast spells for so long it becomes second nature." Apollo treated the Knight Bus like his pet. He washed it and made sure the bus was in top shape. He would lose his shit if he even found a dent on it. "It's the driving I love," Apollo answered after mulling the question over. "I like traveling, but nothing compares to the thrill of swerving around curves and going top speed. The Muggles got us beat with that. Brooms don't come close to the speed of an engine." Apollo knew he was talking too much but it was hard to stop when discussing cars or driving. He may not have inherited his parents love for Quidditch, but he did inherit their passion for something.

TAYLOR ROSE
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Feb 23 2018, 01:17 AM
Taylor couldn't help but laugh at his reaction to his suggestion. "No way, it's better than having no name at all. My notebook is filled with failed scribbles of names and what have you." She tried to comfort him, she would never name her shop that but she found it adorable anyway. "I'm currently waiting for my loan application to be processed, again. It's a trying circle of never ending things to do that's for sure." Taylor noticed that there was an addition to her drink, strawberries. She smiled to herself and ate a piece that rested at the top of her glass.

"Quidditch isn't all it's cracked up to be. I played a little in school but it wasn't for me. I'm a nerd at heart so I spent most of my time in cooking classes, a broom is only good to me when it's cleaning." She laughed and ate another strawberry. "You're right, they do have us beat there, my dad is a pretty big fan of muggle car racing....ur um...what's it called? Nascar...I think, don't hold me to it, I could very well be wrong." She smiled, "Anyways, watching them reminded me of you. It made me wonder why you didn't try to get into that since you love driving so much."

APOLLO JORDAN
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
APOLLO JORDAN
Knight Bus Driver
Wand 80

10½" Rowan, Kneazle Claw
Feb 28 2018, 06:46 PM
"Waiting for your loan to be processed?" Apollo repeated. For some reason, he was under the notion that Taylor was well off. Maybe it was her beauty and the way she carried herself. She reminded him of a wealthy woman. Though he did remind himself that she took the Knight Bus. "If you're looking for part-time work we're always hiring extra stewardesses for the bus." Back in the early 2000s, the Knight Bus started hiring attendants who handed out drinks, food, pillows and other stuff. It was a lot better than the passengers coming to the front of the bus and bothering the driver everytime they needed something. "The pay isn't the best, but the benefits are pretty nice. Free rides, and a decent health plan." Apollo liked the thought of seeing Taylor more. If she decided to take the job he would see her seven days a week. That sounded good to him. "Your dad likes Nascar?" He asked, his interest peaking automatically. "I thought about being a driver but my parents were hoping I'd stay in the wizarding world. I figured I could have the best of both worlds if I was a Knight Bus driver. I get to drive as crazily as I want and my parents are happy."

TAYLOR ROSE
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!