+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
**** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 151 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 875 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
May 15 2018, 12:25 AM
She knocked the shots down at one go and could feel them burning her throat all the way into her stomach one by one. It was too much, she could feel it straight away, she covered her eyes with one hand for a moment and realized the alcohol made her want to laugh, but also got her lost in her inner side with all the horde of things that happened in the past three and a half weeks. The things that break her.

She excused herself from Penn and Lachlan, but luckily they didn't seem to care. Lily turned around to go to the kitchen and get some water, or maybe walk out into the night and let the cool air knock some sense into her head, or simply just watch the massive amount of water, and let it heal her for how much it can do. Not enough, for sure, as for that, she had to make humanly contact with that one person she wanted to avoid and see.

She felt a strong, pulling feeling into one direction, coming from her gut and didn't even think through how familiar it was, as the next second she bumped into someone.
"Oh sorry!" Lily looked up, and couldn't believe her eyes. They must have been failed her, as it was him. She thought someone is playing a cruel joke on her, but she could feel that connection she felt on their date, and she knew it was really Tibby.
"Hi." she said with a smile that didn't ask for permission to appear on her face, she didn't feel much anymore but joy about the fact that she could finally see him again.
"So we managed not to see each other for 10 years and then twice in a month..." Lily thought she said this out loud with a million more things that were in her mind. How much she missed him. How she was sorry. How she wanted to talk about the things that happened. How awful everything went after that night, and yet the one more thing she managed to say was quite different from all of those.
"You didn't call me..." If she was less drunk, she would totally realize how wrong it was to remind him of the promise he made and then broke for all understandable reasons.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
*** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 98 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 2010 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
May 16 2018, 08:52 AM
Tibby had been wearing that made-for-television smile since he'd appeared at the party, greeting many familiar faces with Bon Bon tucked in his arms. He gave kisses on both cheeks, warm hugs, and firm handshakes. It seemed that the closer he went into the kitchen, the stronger the potency of alcohol became to his nostrils- something he wanted to avoid. He wasn't like many young people his age, wanting to drink for the sake of being 'drunk' and making mistakes. After all, he had a job to do and tended to prioritize that above everything. His agent said that because he was hitting the ground running with a mildly successful show, he needed to keep all the ducks in a row to not ruin this moment.

He poured himself a glass of water from an available pitcher after determining that it wasn't vodka and wanted to make his way outside when he was bumped into and his glass shattered on Asia's floor. Bon Bon scrambled out of his arms onto the nearest counter top so his paws wouldn't touch the floor. It was a mere accident, and he kept his cool- but looking up at who it was made him want to curse aloud. He knew this was already a bad situation. Lily smelling like shots, and he, sober- a dangerous combination. There was no way he was going to stand being accused for a crime he didn't commit at a friend's party of all sorts.

"Hi." he mirrored her and took out his wand, kneeling down ever so carefully to see how far the glass had broken, "Lumos."

He shined the light on the floor and tried to open his arms to prevent people from passing through. Thibault muttered a quick cleaning spell after examining the damage, and all shards were put in the rubbish bin. When she kept talking to him, he stood up and tried to back away a little to catch Bon Bon from jumping onto the floor again.

"I didn't, and why would you want me to? I thought I was the last person you wanted to see."

LILY POTTER

Wondering if I should get a haircut or work the man-bun?
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 16 2018, 01:57 PM
The feeling she got before when she was close to him hit her like a massive rock, but instead of taking over her head, it took over her everything. She couldn’t and didn’t resist, but was quite slow in all way considering how she was generally not sober, and how that pink fog blinded her with all the butterflies one could imagine.
There was only one thing that didn’t add up for her - he was cold. She knew what happened and why that could be, but still couldn’t understand.
“That’s right.” Lily answered, but then realised what she agreed to, and tried correcting herself, although she doubted she’ll make sense of what she was to say.
“I mean, no. Thats right. And not right. But not right mainly!” she waved with her hands in front of her to make it clear that really, she wanted to see him, even if her sober, uncharmed self wouldn’t agree to that statement a hundred percent.
“I didn’t know you were coming.” Simple words, but what’s the use? He backed away, she stepped forward, like some sort of bad dance choreography.

She wanted to reach out, but still didn’t move. She was alert, or she thought she was, also felt uncomfortable of being drunk and meeting him like that.
“Why is it so hard to think around you?!” she bursted out angrily, but that wasn’t towards Tibby himself, just the whole situation.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 16 2018, 05:05 PM
Tibby was finding it more and more difficult to understand her by the passing second. He tried to look on either side of him for the nearest exit, btu she just kept talking. Bon Bon was ready to attack her when his owner caught the fluffy ball before a scratch could be made on the drunk redhead. The white cat was trying to kick in the air, wiggling like a bag of jumping beans, creating static to emit from his fur. Tibby hushed him and took a sip of water quickly before setting the glass down again so he could control his spazzy pet.

"Asia's mother was the person who got me into the real estate business, of course I was going to come." Tibby tried to spell it out as plainly as he could so he didn't need to explain as much to her, "Maybe if you weren't drunk right now, you could think for yourself."

Okay. That sounded really cold. Thibault mentally kicked himself, the polite and gentleman-like part of him knew that this was no way to treat a lady, bad history or otherwise. He sighed didn't want to over step his boundaries, like take the drink out of her hand- but he knew that there was this hero's complex, and innate obligation to make sure she at least got home okay.

"Tell me that Asia's letting you sleepover or Albus is going to take you home, because you're far too drunk to travel back by yourself."

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 17 2018, 12:26 AM
Instead of the outside, the warm feeling invited her inside to explore what was going on. She was happy to see him. She wanted to express this, but wasn’t on top of her acts. Being drunk and meeting a Veela you’re so attracted to is an impossible to win situation, especially with their background. She had to figure this out for herself, but wasn’t there yet.
She couldn’t help but laugh watching Bon Bon trying to get away from him, at least that’s how she read what that weird white cat was doing. She felt like singing “soft kitty” to him, but mainly because the man holding him was more interesting for her, she didn’t even get started.
“Wow” she commented on the fact about their friend’s mum, as she found that piece of information fascinating. She probably would find anything fascinating he says, but what he actually said. Now that made her step back from him in disbelief, that hurt her really deeply. Not what he said, but how.

She couldn’t hide it. She was looking at him like she doesn’t even know the person standing in front of her, which was exactly how she felt.
“Ice, ice, baby!” Lily commented in her mind, having no idea that’s not the last time he’ll freeze her out like that. All the water like fluids seemed to get collected in her eyes, to free themselves as tears sooner than she would wanted them to.
“Why ask when you don’t care?” she said, and she felt like their friendship was totally over. Unsaveable, damaged, rotten, only because they took a brave step and put everything out for each other to see how they could manage romantically. She felt like that was a big mistake, more than ever, but she still couldn’t deny how much she wanted to get closer, it was like being in a totally insane’s person body, like a schizophrenic.
She looked around in the hope of someone will come and save her, and she could see JoJo trying to get through all the people around them. Then, Lily looked back at Tibby, shaking her head, not noticing the tears making little routes rolling down on her cheeks. Al she could’ve said would make everything worse, she was so bitter, and felt so cold around him like never before. Luckily, she could keep her mouth shut.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 17 2018, 07:41 AM
Thibault saw that he was making her cry and couldn't help but feel for her, yet he was still mad and understood how alcohol tended to loosen up the rest of the emotional stimulus in the human body. There were times during the summers that Royce was alive when he'd sleep on the couch and smell of firewhiskey, wrapped like a human burrito and watching some movie on a late night and Tibby came down the stairs to steal a few cookies from the pantry. He'd been so glad to grow out of his awkward accident prone phase and had this maneuver down pat. He never saw Royce cry. Ever. But the three isolated moments in time when he did, he knew that alcohol had gotten to him.

"I ask because I'd like to think I'm a decent human being, Lis." he used his i'm-going-to-be-the-adult in this situation tone and sighed, walking towards the sink to get her a paper towel to dry her eyes, "I don't think you should drink any more. You're going to feel really sick in the morning unless you take some hangover pills. Please ask Asia if she has any around."

Thibault slid a handful of paper towels towards her, trying his best not to give in and old her and try to make everything better again. What he would give just to make her smile again, to make her laugh and possibly even drink with her. The idea of Lily and alcohol right now was not a good mix, and he was glad to be well aware of such an equation. Bon Bon was already making his way towards the sliding glass door that led out onto the beach, obviously #done with this entire situation. Royce didn't understand how his younger brother could be so patient with this frustratingly difficult girl. He pawed at the glass, letting his claws make little tapping noises.

"Meow."

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 17 2018, 03:54 PM
His tone set her off. She shook her head, and by then she was angry at him, at herself, at what they did, and at the cat tapping that door and meowing. She took a deep breath, and looked Tibby in the eye, with a new found strength.
“You are... so tell me then, what has gotten into you that night? Because I know what's gotten into me pretty well...” Lily asked, and stepped closer. She wasn't shouting, or doing anything else, she wouldn't even touch him, but his 'know-it-all' side, looking down at her like a little child drove her crazy. She looked behind her, it seemed like everybody left the kitchen, maybe there was some game going on, it didn't matter for her. The last person even closed the door, and the music went quieter as well, she was very aware of being alone with him.

She took the paper towel, not even knowing why she got it and started to tear it into little pieces and drop all over the floor, at least that helped to release the stress. She wasn't at least half over yet, of what she wanted to say.
“Go on, tell me, Tibby! We were friends. For so long, we were friends, and you asked me out countless times, and now you're standing here like you're thirty, telling me I should stop drinking. There ya go.” she passed the glass to him. He got his way, after all, but she was proud of the style she managed to give it to him. Lily stepped closer.
“What happened to you, Tibby? Why the kisses, why the hugs, why taking me to your place? Why giving up and not calling? Why feeling sorry if you did nothing wrong? Tell me, I'm just a heartbroken sad little girl anyway, one more mark on a list of names, who's too drunk to remember this conversation tomorrow. You owe me the truth, and I want to know. Did you mislead me? Did you play with me? Or this” she reached out to touch his arm “meant something to you too...” Lily was still crying, trying to put this whole situation into its place, failing miserably for the fact that she was too drunk.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 17 2018, 04:33 PM
"What do you mean? What's gotten into me? I wasn't the one who pulled out their wand when I left to get them a glass of water..." Tibby felt like he'd just unleashed the aggressive female from the loonybin, eyes going wide at such a verbal attack.

As he watched her tear the paper towel, an act out of his own kindness, he threw his hands up in exasperation. Bon Bon looked over at them, and knew a storm was brewing. He went over and dug his teeth into Tibby's boating shoes, trying to pull him away and towards the door where they could go on the beach to play. He was hissing and drooling under his breath, wanting nothing more to scratch the living hell out of her face, but didn't want to make such a mess at the Sky residence.

"Asked you out countless times? What planet are you on? We were pen pals and I wanted to see you because I didn't go to Hogwarts any more? I've never been romantic with you outside of that. Maybe I did when I didn't know who you were online, but never as YOU, Lily Potter!" he spat out, his tone rising with every single inflection that she chose to shove back at him, "Stop playing the victim in this situation, acting like I did something horribly wrong by taking you to my place after asking you a million times if it was okay. You can't accuse me of malice when I never intended to cause you any pain. It's really bothering me that you're putting yourself down on that- "just another person"- PLEASE." Eye roll. "I'm not a player, and I never wanted to play you. You're are, however, drunk and clearly not able to have a civilized conversation with me about what happened that night. So, I'm not going to stand here any more than I need to."

At long last, Bon Bon had secured Tibby's attention and was promptly picked up into the young man's arms. He went towards the door, not giving her a second glance for fear that ti would burn right through her skull with his scathing stare. He slid the glass door open and went outside onto the beach, allowing his skin to finally be kissed by the beautiful sunshine. If he was his mother, he'd take out a box of cigarettes to relax, so he settled on looking at the sparkling water touching the shore.

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
Yesterday at 11:18 pm
It was inevitable for them to meet, and once there, collapse. So much was going on in the background, unsaid words, undone acts, and that night tore them apart. Lily's fears did, and she was trying to put them in a sentence, but Thibault seemed not to understand where she was coming from, and where she was going. Not to her wish, that was for sure. She could only blame herself and the alcohol she mixed up in her body, but the conversation was way too heated to add two plus two together.
“Oh please! That's a lie! You were flirting with me in your letters... don't deny at least! Be a man and admit, even if it didn't work out how you wanted... how we wanted!” Lily was making sure she'll match him on that level of speaking up, out of anger. She couldn't even see what Bon Bon was doing, she couldn't see anyone but him, as the desire was boiling her blood, all mixed up with tension.

“I am not accusing, don't you understand?! I'm asking for an explanation because I don't seem to find any!” She was so desperate to put this picture together in her mind. Lily was clearly quite blind about men's intentions towards her. She would never think she'll be like this once the day comes, but by then, maybe she was already blinded countless times, and Tibby was one who managed to get through to her, because with him, at least she noticed. That was more than Tristan could tell, being in love with her for their entire friendship - of course she felt absolutely unsure about what guys wanted from her after that, as that skeleton was out of the closet.
She closed her eyes, chiseling her nails into her palm holding them in a grip, she needed every power not to just shoot out and walk up to him and wrap herself around that gorgeous creature.

“Gosh, I wanna kiss you so hard right now! This is insane!” she exhaled, with the words slipping from her lips, she absolutely didn't intend to let him know this fact. That true fact. It was all so unbelievingly crazy for her, how can someone be so angry, yet so charmed by another. But he only walked away, taking his cat and his magic and every inch of hope that they could figure this out. As her sight cleared from some of the blurs, he left that desire for the kiss she burst out about. She truly felt like a lunatic, and as JoJo walked into the kitchen, she only asked her to take them away. Far away!

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Argent
Minister Gabrielle Krum
Non-Magical Ordi