FEBRUARY MAR APRIL MAY

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

You Found Me, Tag: Asia
ALBUS POTTER
Dept of Magical Cooperation

Wand 52
10" Hawthorn, Salamander Tail
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 21 | 237 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2543 ʛ
Blaze is Online

Dec 2 2017, 02:28 AM

Albus' hands were bloody cold. He had forgotten his gloves in his room and only realized he didn't have them when he was outside. He rubbed his hands together as he walked into the dense forest. The trees were covered with a thick layer of snow. It made him shiver just looking at them. He debated on whether he should use a warming spell on his hands but didn't want to take the risk of mucking up the spell and burning his hands off.

Albus walked with purpose. His eyes were trained straight ahead at the clearing he had found when he first arrived at the ski resort. It was the perfect place to do what he had planned. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his phone and checked the time. He had sent Asia a message telling her to come into the forest and keep walking straight until she found him. He wanted to keep his message cryptic on purpose. He didn't want her to have even the slightest clue to what was coming.

ASIA SKY
This new Quidditch broom is lit!🔥
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 19 | 225 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2930 ʛ

Dec 2 2017, 02:43 PM

Almost as soon as the winter air hit Asia did she miss the warm feeling of her hot cocoa from moments before. She rubbed her arms lightly, tightened up her jacket and made her way into the forest as requested. Flashbacks of another time with her in an icy forest tried to come forward but she pushed it away with ease. This was different, this was way different. The excitement that had built up inside her wasn't present in the past and that alone was a great sign.

Asia stopped for a moment and headed towards a clearing, happy that the number of people lowered by the minute. She halfway smiled imagining Albus building a snowman and asking her to join in. Maybe they would have a snowball fight and he'd claimed he let her win. The ideas were endless and each better than the last. When she spotted him her smile grew and she made her way over towards him. Asia wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him from behind. "Hello, stranger."

ALBUS POTTER
Binge watching shows on Wizflix 😍 #nosleepcrew
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2543 ʛ
Blaze is Online

Dec 6 2017, 07:35 PM

Albus admitted to himself that maybe he wasn't fully prepared for the snowy weather. His coat, while layered, didn't do much to protect his skin from the chilly wind. The fact that he wasn't wearing long sleeves or a jumper under his coat was a big factor. He could almost see his mother shaking her head in disapproval. But despite him freezing his balls off, he was still extremely happy. Albus had it all planned out from the moment he and Asia decided to spent Christmas at the ski resort.

Approaching footsteps made him pause and he grinned. The happiness in her voice melted some of his chill, as cliche as that sounded. "Hey there, Miss. Sky." He turned around and didn't hesitate to kiss her. It had been a little over a week since he'd last seen her. "I'm glad you didn't get lost. This wouldn't have had the same effect if you did." Albus was starting to feel nervous. He tried his best to brush it off. "So...err...I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner? I have pretty nice table setup not far from here."

ASIA SKY
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2930 ʛ

Dec 7 2017, 02:46 AM

"I'm glad I didn't get lost either, turning into a popsicle doesn't sound like much fun to me." She mused, the smile on her face growing. She took a moment to appreciate their surrounding and how silent and serene it all was. Asia was impressed he'd found such a spot, the lodge was filling up with guest quicker than she anticipated. "As long as something hot is on the menu, cinnamon hot cocoa sounds amazing right about now." She chuckled lightly and took his hand in hers.

"Oh before I forget since I checked in before you, did you make it to our room ok?" The fact that she was saying our wasn't lost on her. Though this wasn't their first time sharing, it was the first time they would be doing so alone on vacation.

ALBUS POTTER
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2543 ʛ
Blaze is Online

Dec 9 2017, 07:50 PM

Albus pouted his lip at her. "Aww but you'd make a cute little popsicle. Though it wouldn't be fun trying to thaw you out. My heating spells are not the best..." Well, shite was more like it, but he wanted to give himself a little more credit than that. Albus appreciated the feeling of her hand in his. It calmed down his nerves enough for him to push his worries away. "Yep, I bought some hot cocoa and everything. We'll also be having some soup and sweet bread." Albus' stomach growled at the thought of food. The clearing grew narrower and just ahead was a table for two already set up. There was a pre-installed warming charm surrounding it so they wouldn't freeze to death while eating.

Albus chuckled when she asked if he made it to their room ok. "Nope. First, they somehow lost my luggage. When I finally got it back the bloody hallway was like trying to squeeze through a straw it was so crowded. The room was nice though." He added with a grin. "I know it's a little stupid being out here in the cold trying to have dinner, but I promise it's not because I've gone crazy." Albus summoned two chairs for them and unloaded the bag full of food and warm drinks. The bag was spelled to keep everything nice and hot. "Well...what do you think?" Albus prayed to Merin that she didn't think he was being stupid.

ASIA SKY
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2930 ʛ

Dec 11 2017, 12:14 PM

Asia couldn't help but smile and was about to speak when the table came into view. She gave Albus a sideways glance, the smile on her face grew. Never had this come to mind on what they would be doing out here. It was rather romantic of him to pull this together and enchant it so they wouldn't freeze their rears off was a nice added touch. "Oh wow..." She finally said once they reached the table set for two. Asia could feel the warming charm right away and took off her gloves. She looked around them, it almost looked like they were in a snowglobe, the falling snow even once disrupting the table. "This is amazing Albus, I'm just....I'm at a loss for words." Truly she was and so she turned towards him and softly placed her lips upon his. "I love it.." She whispered against his lips and kissed him once more.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that with your luggage. Tonight I have something planned for us, I hope it makes up for it. Laying in front of the fireplace, enjoying things off of the lodges extensive menu." She herself had been busy while waiting for him to check in. "I don't think this is silly at all, I'm enjoying every second of being here with you." Asia bit her lip softly and smiled up at him. "Soup and sweet bread sounds so good, I'm starving."

ALBUS POTTER
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2543 ʛ
Blaze is Online

Dec 11 2017, 07:51 PM

Albus was thankful for the warming charm. It put feeling back into his fingers which were becoming increasingly numb as the minutes went by. Albus looked over his work with a satisfied grin. Asia saying she loved it and the kiss was an extra bonus. "Well, I figured since we're here and I'm going to embarrass myself later on the slopes, I might as well impress you now." He reasoned with a shrug. Albus was good on a broom but things got spotty when he tried sports on the ground. He wondered why they couldn't invent flying snowboards, though that would defeat the purpose.

"You have something planned?" Albus asked, his interest peeking immediately. "Laying by the fireplace and eating some double layered chocolate cake sounds good. Even if I will regret the calories later." Considering how much he ate the only thing that saved him from being as bloated as a whale was Quidditch and the rigorous training involved. Even practice Quidditch could have you burning several hundred calories without trying. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. I have a few more surprises planned for later. But now, we eat! My stomach is practically caving in on itself." Albus pulled out the chair for her before sitting down. He wasted no time pouring himself a hearty portion of soup into a bowl. It felt good sharing a dinner together with Asia. Even if they were out in the middle of a snow-covered forest.

ASIA SKY
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2930 ʛ

Dec 12 2017, 12:09 AM

Asia snickered at the thought of being back out on the slopes with Albus. She wasn't good at sports period so they would have a lot of common ground when it came to the ones here. It amused and warmed her to know that they both would have a good time falling about without a care in the world. "There hasn't been a moment with you that I haven't been impressed." She spoke honestly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Who would have known you were such a romantic. I'm a lucky girl." Asia wondered just when she'd caught his attention in a real way, what had made him grow out of that boy she'd run into so many years ago in Diagon Alley. Either way, she was happy that those events led them to this one.

She nodded and smiled slightly, thinking of spending time by the fire with him. "I do, I figured a nice night in would be called for. Unless you fancy the noisy dining room setting." Asia laughed slightly, she figured he wouldn't want to endure that any more than she would. "Trust me when I say this, the calories won't do a thing to you." She let her brown eyes follow his frame and what a lovely one it was too. She raised a brow when he said he had more in store for them before pouring his soup. Asia chuckled and reached for a piece of bread before pouring up some of her own. The hot liquid warmed her insides and tasted like a slice of heaven in a bowl. "I would ask what you have in store but I don't think you'll tell me," She mused. "I don't know how you're going to top this but know that I'm fully interested in whats to come."

ALBUS POTTER
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2543 ʛ
Blaze is Online

Dec 13 2017, 01:24 AM

Albus chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well...I'm not really romantic. I didn't use to be. I guess you could say I'm romantic with you." In the past, he was rather forward with zero romantic tendencies involved. That way it was never any misconnections on where he stood with a girl the next day. But now there he was sitting at a table in the middle of a forest with his girlfriend. If someone had told him a few years ago that he would even be in a relationship Albus would have laughed.

"A night in sounds nice. It's the first day of our vacation, we have time to go and mingle with the common folk." He joked and carefully sipped his hot soup. Albus noticed Asia looking him over and felt amused at what he hoped was her approval. "Nope, I'm giving nothing away. You'll have to wait and see. So how is work? Still not creeped out by the ghosts and ghouls down in the basement yet?" Albus had made jokes about her job for a while now. He had called it many things from the Department of Lost Souls to the Ghost Zone, each name more humorous than the last.

ASIA SKY
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern

Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair

Paris

Taurus

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2930 ʛ

Dec 13 2017, 11:38 AM

Asia raised a brow at him and chuckled lightly. "Oh..well, I'm glad that you want to be with me at least. Honestly speaking? I never really thought I was your type." She forced out another chuckle though her statement was as true as the weather was cold. Albus had been and still was in a way a mystery to her, she would have never guessed a chance encounter would lead them here.

"Work has been fine, nothing out of the ordinary has really happened. I'm looking forward to my last year at Eastwick though, those night classes are going to help me graduate early so there's that." She was beyond ready to say goodbye to that castle and really dig deep into her seer work at the Ministry. "Hopefully with that done, I'll finally move from being an intern and onto being an actual Unspeakable. Fetching things for people have started to get rather old, it's not all I do but it's included." She rolled her eyes and ate more of her soup. "What about you? Has your department told you about any new travels?"

ALBUS POTTER
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply