Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[wiki] Bullied (first Year - 2019), closed, Eliza Kenedy
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
**** Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 100 POSTS
Wand 61

11" Willow, Phoenix Feather
NET WORTH: 1777 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Sep 21 2017, 02:54 PM
"You're just a big baby! You shouldn't be a Ravenscroft! You're probably just some kid impersonating one, eh? Maybe that's why your parents don't care about you?" one kid called out, pushing Tristan down on the ground, and kicking him while he was down.

"Leave me alone!" he cried out, fearful, knowing he couldn't fight back to those bigger kids. Certainly not since there was more than one of them, and now they were all kicking him too.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" he tried again, calling out a little bit louder this time. But instead of them stopping more of them started to surround him, laughing at him, kicking him even harder.

A crowd was starting to form, and he wasn't okay. Not one little bit.

She can't be dying...
+ Bordeaux, France
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Healer (Long-term Curse Care)
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 234 POSTS
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 51 ʛ
Sep 24 2017, 01:16 AM
She knew that as a prefect, she had to get to the bottom of things, but she was tired of drama today. It was more her speed to hide in front of a fireplace with Lou or find a quiet place to sing with him. Today was quiet enough so far, no major events, just memories. Her mother, five years ago, had given her the necklace she now clung to as she sent El to a relative's house while they went on vacation. It was one of the last times she saw both of her parents happy... and she clung to the letter now. The only way she knew the date.

She was almost back to her haven, where she knew music could come, when she saw a crowd of people forming around someone who looked like they didn't want to be there. She forced her small frame through, making a hushing sound as she went. She whistled, or tried to, as someone stronger than her pushed one of the worst of the abusers away. It beckoned a less than satisfied professor as she leaned down to help the kid up. And he was a kid. She wrapped an arm around him to ask if he was hurt anywhere. "Where's the pain, can you walk?"

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come-- when I catch fire, and wash over you like the sun. I will fight to fix up and get things right. I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
Wand 61

Sep 24 2017, 10:14 PM
Someone was coming. Tristan didn't know who it was, but they were pushing through the crowd and some of the large group was starting to disperse.

The person who'd arrived was an older student, a girl, and even more, a prefect. He saw the badge. And then even moreso, a professor arrived, and the girl, made her way towards him, wrapping her arm around him. He welcomed that, he did, more than anyone could ever even know.

More than she could ever know.

The girl helped him up, and asked him where his pain was, and if he could walk. He shrugged. "I... I dunno... They just came at me... They started making fun of me again and then up and started kicking me out of nowhere!" he said to her, trying to not show his upset to her.

He didn't want to show anyone how upset he was.

ELIZA KENEDY

She can't be dying...
+ Bordeaux, France
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Sep 25 2017, 02:57 AM
She wasn't sure the context or why it would need to be an again kind of thing, and quite frankly, that irritated her. As a prefect, she knew that this was something that she needed to know, though. She had to get to the bottom of this somehow, but it was apparent that this was the wrong place. She figured having him talk to Louis for backup may not hurt either. Now it was just a matter of getting him there. "Okay."

Only way to find out if he could walk or not was to walk with him, so she tried that. She led him away from the eyes glued to them and towards the common room as well as she could. "We'll have to have a talk in front of the fireplace, unless you think the medical wing should come first." She hoped he'd be more forthcoming with information, or this wouldn't be anything but a spectacle, and he deserved better than that.

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come-- when I catch fire, and wash over you like the sun. I will fight to fix up and get things right. I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
Wand 61

Sep 26 2017, 09:04 PM
"I... I can try to walk..." Tristan said to her, weakly and shaky. He was scared, and extremely upset with what the other children, most older than he, though there were a splattering of first years in the crowd too.

Tris felt the crowd's eyes on them, on HIM, and he was not okay with that either. "Y...You're going to stay with me, right?" he asked her, turning up to the older girl, watery eyes looking up at her.

The prefect asked him if he thought the Medical Wing should come first, before they talked, and he shrugged his shoulders with a wince. "I... I think maybe..." he started, frowning. "Maybe we'd better start at the Hospital Wing..." he finished, words softer, sadder too.

Tristan wanted to cry.

ELIZA KENEDY

She can't be dying...
+ Bordeaux, France
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Sep 27 2017, 01:50 AM
Eliza looped her arm a little tighter around him when he asked this question. “Of course,” she said gently. She couldn’t leave him now, but she didn’t want to make any major decisions without another head of house or prefect. She was glad that a professor would be intervening on the other end, honestly, or she’d likely have had to focus on that instead. “Should we call or owl anyone?” she asked naively.

Maybe with the way he was wincing, she would have to move her arms away from his shoulders. But she wasn’t sure what the next best place would be. “Yes, we can get there.” He seemed new, so she directed her focus into helping him learn the way there. That way, they could play it cool. “Left at the stairs.”

--

When they got there, she flashed her badge for the heck of it. She didn’t need to with how much time she spent there, anyway. She sat him down on an empty bed as she explained the situation to a healer, then turned to Tristan. “She’ll be back soon. Normally they start with a checkup.”

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
Wand 61

Sep 27 2017, 11:38 PM
Tristan felt her loop her arm a little tighter around him when he'd asked her if she'd stay with him. The fact that she said she would, definitely helped him to feel better. Maybe not physically better, but mentally. To know that he wasn't alone was a great help to the poor first year.

"There's nobody who'd care enough about me to call or owl..." he answered softly, still wincing, and yet, he looked up at her, a look of sadness covering over the pains that his fellow students had given him. He truly wished that his family cared about him, but he knew better now to know that it would never happen, much to his own sadness and chagrin.

"Thank you... I just... I hate that they did this, and I hate that... That..." he started, ending that unfinished sentence with a frown on his face. She started to tell him where they were going, and Tristan realized why she was doing it, to help him to know where everything was, and he appreciated it. "Thanks for that too... It really helps..."

--

They arrived at the Hospital Wing, and she flashed her badge, and sat him down on an empty bed, speaking to the Healer with him sitting there. It was a good thing that she was telling the healer all about what had happened because he knew he couldn't have. But when Eliza said she was going to be back soon, he looked at her, as if his heart had broken. "P...Please don't l...leave..." he said, practically begging her to stay with him. He definitely didn't want to be alone. That was for sure.

ELIZA KENEDY

She can't be dying...
+ Bordeaux, France
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Sep 28 2017, 02:32 AM
She admittedly didn’t know the amount about his family that she thought she should, but she couldn’t help but feel as though asking anything about it here would make him a target. “I don’t want to single you out more, here. But you can explain more once we get you settled.” She’d have to remember this one and check up on him a little extra, then. One of the many times she wished she had a sibling or a slightly bigger family.

She kept her instructions simple as their gait steadied and they became a bit more focused. She tried pointing out some of the art and architecture and the stories she’d learned about it all along the way. Little things to pique his interest and distract him from the pain. “No worries, Tristan. Just doing my job.” Integrity was very important to Eliza.

--

She wasn’t planning on leaving. I guess he misunderstood. “No, love. The healer will be back shortly. I can sit with you. I just need to owl someone while I’m sitting here. Another prefect. He should know what went on.” She sat on the bed next to him as she pulled some parchment out to write on. When she’d finished the simple note, she looked back up at him. “What’s all this about family, love? Fill me in so we can help?”

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
+ London, England
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee
Wand 61

Sep 30 2017, 06:24 PM
Tristan nodded to her as she led him away from the crowd of people. He was more than thankful for her, for this chance to get away, for her being able to take him out of there, to get him out of there. "I... I can try to explain more..." he said to her, not too sure what he could explain.

Or how.

She pointed out the art and architecture along the way, he knew to help him to remember if he ever needed to get to the Hospital Wing again, which he knew he'd end up needing eventually. He was hurting and it was almost like she even knew that, though she didn't say it exactly. "It's not just your job... You... You did it willingly... That's... important..." he said, stumbling over his words, in trying to sound more polite, in case the crowds were following them, but also because she'd been helping him, and the least he could do was be polite about it. About everything.

--

"Oh... Okay... So long as... As you're not..." he stumbled over his words and whispered, "Please don't leave me?" he said, fearful now, and clearly showing it. The crowd wasn't there, nobody was going to make fun of him there, it was just him, and the older Prefect. And he was okay there, just like that. "You can owl someone, just... Please stay with me?" he said, as she sat down on the bed next to him, and pulled out some parchment and wrote out the note.

"F..Family?" he repeated her word, almost wishing she hadn't brought that up, but knowing that it was good for someone other than Pippa to know... "They... They're not so loving, and... They, well, like those kids, don't think I belong in the world, in society or anything like that, because I'm not all about giving people pain like my father, like my grandfather..." he said, biting down nervously on his bottom lip.

ELIZA KENEDY

She can't be dying...
+ Bordeaux, France
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Sep 30 2017, 10:54 PM
El had time, for certain, she was just exhausted. So she'd definitely be owling for support as well as trying to find something to keep her awake and peppy. "Sure, I can stay for at least a little while. Though I'm going to introduce you to the best people here as well, so that you're comfortable for next time." As she said this, she combed her slender fingers in zigzags through her golden hair.

She only vaguely remembered the family name. She'd probably heard things and had them roll off her back. "I've probably heard some, but mostly rumors go in one of my ears and out the other. Family makes waves in life but doesn't define it." She smoothed his hair off his face and noticed exactly how young he looked, catching a stray tear and wiping his face dry.

When the healer came back in, she smiled sweetly, introduced them, and helped prep him to get checked out. "Let me know if either of you need anything else." When the exam got less modest she sent off her owl and sat back out of the way a bit. "So you're 11?"

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!