Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

Straight Out Of The Closet, tag: eliza
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
**** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 118 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 0 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
Mar 29 2018, 02:40 AM
2024 - end of fall semester.

If one were to delve into Thibault's mind, they would see blueprints. A sofa in the corner, a large mantle over a burning fireplace, a coffee table with a sparkling glass counter, and a gaudy yet sentimental quilt thrown carefully onto an armchair. His mind could be described as one large home, with many rooms and floors and strategically placed windows to witness a perfect sunrise and sunset. Most times, he visualized himself alone in that bubble, untouched by the outside forces which rocked his senses and agitated his nerves. But for the first time, a door had opened to reveal- Radley Rivera.

Such a gracious invitation to a now limited space terrified him, and he just needed to tell somebody. First crushes were difficult for him to manage, and he awkwardly stumbled upon as an independent actor without a teleprompter to feed him lines. Liz and Tibby had been friends for a while, from the very first moment that his mother introduced her as a temporary "shadow" at St. Mungos. Their friendship and chemistry clicked so well, that although he was merely an Eastiwck student, he made a point to see her when he could. There was no way he could embark on the adventure that was "WOMAN" alone- so it came to finally tell her the truth.

First, he was straight.

It would be ignorant to assume, of course, that he wasn't- but stereotypes had always been present in labeling youth because of predecessors. He had never confirmed nor denied his sexuality for fear of being teased that nothing had "happened" to him yet. At the age of nineteen he was experiencing extreme infatuation with a girl in his art class who had a sharp eye for aesthetics and a passion for creating as much as he could. The young Chevalier could hardly believe that he had met his match. A romantic, he'd thought about sending roses- anonymous letters, but held back for his own peace of mind. The idea of his precious gifts in the trash rattled him like a thunderstorm.

Second, there was no way in Merlin's beard he could string up a proper sentence to actually talk to a woman with whom he was physically attracted to.

That's where Liz came in. He needed help- but most importantly, he needed a friend who was in love itself to tell him that he wasn't an absolute lunatic.

ELIZA KENEDY

Property Prince is now available to stream on Wizflix!
+ Scotland
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
Kit is Online
ELIZA KENEDY
Healer (Long-term Curse Care)
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 255 POSTS
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 196 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Mar 30 2018, 11:07 PM
She walked in to the coffee shop at Eastwick, face aglow with excitement. It was rare that the witch got to spend time with her friends or family one on one. It was even more rare that it was in person. Thibault clearly understood her as well as any living soul needed to in order to grasp her full attention. Girl talk, and coffee...

This was not to say he wasn't masculine. There was unmistakable strength and a silent courage to him. Something that she couldn't put a finger on. And awkwardly enough.... he was a veela. Why did she always seem to find herself in the company of those looks? But she was blessed to be dating her best friend, also a veela; and so she knew how to not overwhelm or underwhelm their spirits with attention.

She walked over to her friend and immediately opened her arms to wrap him up from the side, dropping her bag in the process and letting it lay there while she whispered, "This is so exciting thank you for inviting me. It's been how long?" Without thinking painstakingly hard over details, she picked up her things and set them on the back of her chair.

"What are you drinking? Let's get all stocked up on drinks and snacks before we dive right into this. I don't want to have to move." Their talks were so enthralling that she usually ended up having to leave where they began if it was in public. But for now, they'd settle in.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come-- when I catch fire, and wash over you like the sun. I will fight to fix up and get things right. I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Mar 31 2018, 11:23 AM
Tibby enjoyed hugs. Taking up after his patronus, which was a fuzzy grizzly, he'd spend his most picturesque of days lounging in his den with vanilla ice cream and honey wrapped like a human burrito. He embraced Liz with as much energy as he could muster, truly delighted that she'd come to visit him at school during their down time. He still had a good lot of homework to do, but how could he focus on his final exams when he was sure to change classes the following semester? And Radley was sure to be in a different room, and he would have lost his single chance.

"Yes, good thinking." He knew how these things went.

He put his coat down to save their seats by the window, it was his favorite spot- watching the crowds pass by with their daily lives, it made Tibby feel like a part of them all in his sometimes anti-social tendencies. He didn't go out of his way to be alone, it happened quite naturally- a shy boy who didn't do too well with drama and the craziness which ensued.

"I'd like a strawberry shortcake drink with almond milk and sprinkles, sil vous plait," he smiled softly as he looked at the sweets in the glass casing, "...and my regular order, and... whatever she wants."

Looking at Liz, this meetup was going to be on his dime. His treat. He watched as the cashier carefully crafted his order and another began to put his pastries on a white plate dusted with powdered sugar. A crème brûlée, a lemon tart, and three chocolate macaroons.

ELIZA KENEDY

+ Scotland
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
Kit is Online
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Apr 8 2018, 01:38 AM
The hug was refreshing. It was striking how much Eliza could come to take for granted until she went long amounts of time working. Hugs in the workplace were not common, and though the trust for her team was unique and not the same as the other types in her life, strong and stable, she didn't usually touch them.

She let her eyes take in the full menu to see where they'd be drawn to. She wanted something more mild in the caffeine content since she could actually use less force to stay awake. She knew she'd be in good company. Finally they landed on a chai tea latte and she was completely sold. She listened to his comfortable order. He was obviously a very frequent flier here. It seemed cozy and it suited him. "I'll have a chai latte and a poppy-seed roll." It looked good, though she wasn't sure how it'd taste. There was no shortage of options here.

There plates looked amazing and she moved to put a tip in the jar. She wasn't sure how the money today would work but in general she found she had a happy and very even give/take with the vast majority of her friends. It was something that needed little planning. It just had a flow to it. "Thank you so much," she asked as she started heading back to the table.

Making herself comfortable, a warm and altogether overwhelming smile came over her face. "How are you?" She finally caved to the curiosity. Sometimes it was though every time they met it was picking up right where they left off. Other times it felt more like she'd been around the world and back between visits. Sometimes that was exactly what happened.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
All my life, I've been waiting for moments to come-- when I catch fire, and wash over you like the sun. I will fight to fix up and get things right. I can't change the world, but maybe I'll change your mind.
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 8 2018, 04:48 PM
Tibby covered for her order and watched her cover the tip, offering yet another sweet smile to the barista. He took his tray of sweets and his milkshake, and led her to their table. He sighed, trying to figure out how to answer her question.

"Stressed, a lot stressed. A lot of work, and I still don't know if there's a market for people like me out there. I'm an art major at Eastwick, and as much as I love staring at blank canvasses and sculpting, I can't see myself just doing that for the rest of my life. Maybe things will be different when I get closer to graduating, but until then, nous verrons." We'll see.

Tibby sat down and teased the glass mason jar that held his strawberry milkshake, licking the whipped cream carefully on the edge before taking the cherry on top and popping it into his mouth. He kept the stem neatly on top of the complimentary beige napkin. He thought about the way Radley would bite the end of her paintbrush, the flutter of her lashes in thought, pausing to impute a sunshine yellow or a deep, bloody red. How often he'd wished to take away her paintbrush and put his lips on hers, but as of yet- he was still a coward.

"I've met a girl-" he blurted out, not knowing how else to begin, "I haven't met her, but I've been seeing a girl-" No, that was wrong too, "Seeing as in, I've seen her before, but not seeing like you'd SEE someone if you were together-together." The jumble of awkward words flooded out of his mouth while a blush started to stain his luminescent cheeks, "...I'm also not... into men. Contrary to popular belief."

Their common friends would tease him because of his silence regarding female romantic interests, and the long days he'd spend admiring male statues at a museum. The aesthetic quality was what drew him, but most tried to connect the dots for him. Teenage girls trying to play matchmaker for their "artsy, quiet, and beautiful gay friend." The label itself gained him favor of knowing the most intimate information from his female companions, and he did null to silence their assumptions. It did not come from a place of malice, nor manipulation- it simply came as a passive topic he rarely liked to approach.

ELIZA KENEDY

+ Scotland
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
Kit is Online
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Apr 30 2018, 01:52 AM
She met her friend's eyes and focused on him instead of the treats as she sat down. She was grateful that she'd completed the balancing act successfully and had managed to keep everything neat. She sipped on her drink, "Sit, Tib," She smiled softly. It felt awkward to look up to him. She didn't want to make him feel on the spot or as though he was subject to an audience. She suspected with some conversations that he may already feel that way.

She saw him take a breath so she added, "They seeming to be as hard on you as you are on yourself?"

And then the rest came spilling out like a floodgate. She was glad to be his confidante but also a bit surprised. She hoped the latter expression wouldn't be so obvious as to be misinterpreted as surprise about a girl. "It's okay, tell me about her, the girl you're seeing around a lot lately." She realized that that did not convey her question properly. "Are you getting to know her a little, talking?"

She hated seeing him uncomfortable. She'd not quite assumed his sexuality but she could have asked questions. He had a way about him that was a little vague where those things were controlled. She felt like maybe she owed him an apology. "I'm sorry, Thibault. Did I um, make you feel low about that?" She looked down.

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 30 2018, 04:54 PM
Sitting down made Thibault feel like he could melt so easily into the chair. He took one of the chocolare macaroons and daintily sliced it in half with a knife and fork, careful not to let the filling ooze on both sides and onto the rest of the plate. It was all about precision with him, the polite and cleanest way to do things were always how he was taught. Dinners with the Chevaliers, aside from Royce and Eliott, who were more than happy to devour whatever was in from of them, were kept in an organized and warm fashion. Not that his step brother and stepfather were animals, they just took a more casual approach and were more comfortable when with family.

"Please, Liz... I'm always hard on myself. You should know that," he smiled, "I think I'm just impatient about this great abyss."

When his dear friend asked about information about Radley, he couldn't help but beam, a bubbly sense or urgency washed over him like a bright sun parting the clouds in the sky. He'd kept it in for so long, and in this moment when he was feeling particularly helpless, it was nice to finally confide in someone who he could spill the entirety of his feelings to.

"Her name is Radley and she's in one of my classes. I... don't even know how to start talking to her. I know that I need to take the chance before the end of semester, because I might not ever see her again..." Always a little bit overdramatic, this first-love feeling seemed to encompass his entire being, "...and I don't want to come across as some creep- I bet she has guys asking her out all the time. She's so creative and lovely, and nice, and answers so many questions in class, and I find myself so inspired."

If this was a cartoon, someone could have animated heart-shapes to appear before his eyes. One time he had to share a table with her, and he broke into a cold sweat, under his breath complaining about the weather or the air conditioning system since it all became too much for him. It was such a big deal that he had to sit somewhere else, closer the the window, painstakingly too far away from where he wanted to be.

"No, never at all. I just never wanted to make my lovelife the topic of conversation for all our friends. I know gossip travels around so quick."

ELIZA KENEDY

+ Scotland
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
Kit is Online
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
May 8 2018, 04:12 PM
There seemed to be a bit of a double meaning in her friend's works, one that she was not quite clear on how to interpret. She'd been lucky to always want a concrete career, making the balance of her life and her boyfriend's nearly flawless. She was spoiled. "It's a shame that they don't include some kind of internship in all of this. Somewhere to practice that could presumably become a job." She sat and pondered as she blew on her drink, lid off. A bite of the roll in front of her proved that she'd made the right choice. Though it seemed like they were in a place where it'd be very hard to go wrong. "And I know that you're hard on yourself. I just feel like you deserve someone not to be. To help cut you some slack."

She listened, eyes slowly lighting up listening to him talk about this girl. The teasing part of her wondered if the girl was a veela. And if she was, she had no idea. What a story. If she wasn't, El wondered whether or not she realized. She sighed. "I wish I could meet this girl," she started. "It's nice to be inspired, but I'm sure that if you just say something to her, the worst outcome is an awkward conversation." She took a sip and smiled encouragingly. "Or write to her. Don't have to ask her out right away, just ask an opinion on a piece or compliment some detail of her work. Show yourself. Do you feel like there's something you have in common?" She hoped he'd keep gushing. She rather liked hearing so much positivity.

Wait, did he have any way to show a picture? El was suddenly burning with curiosity. "Are there any pictures of her anywhere?" She was certain that with her line of work she could find some. She also wanted to avert the slight guilt she felt that he'd held back for so long."Okay. I was worried that I made it weird. It can, I guess."

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
May 11 2018, 01:13 PM
"I'm sure i'll look into it when I have more time. I just need to find something I'm good at. I'll be fine. At least i'll have a degree on my belt when I apply places."

Eliza could be so sweet, she really was like a sister that he didn't have. It was true- he really was tough on himself, but it was hard to break out of that safety bubble he'd tried so hard to create around himself. It had all been something of intensive practice, wanting to push people away for the longest time. There was a deep part of his psyche that knew how much of a quitter he could be, having quit Hogwarts in his third year because he couldn't deal with it all any more. Still he maintained the ability to be sweet, polite, and always considerate of his friends who still wanted to keep in touch, and put forth the effort to keep those bonds he'd made.

"Awkward conversation would be horrible," Thibault said, "I'd be makinbg an absolute fool of myself- and she'll think I'm so weird. You'd think that I've seen enough RomCom movies to know what not to say, but if I open my mouth I think everything would come out jumbled and I'd say something like 'hey meet you nice Tibby I'm to..'" He put his hands on both sides of his face and ate the rest of his macaroons in one bite in disdain, "Art and design, we both like that. But if give her a compliment, I'm scared that it will just be among all the other wonderful things people tell her in class. I don't know how I can measure up to those Quidditch beefheads who sit next to her."

He always tended to sit in the back of the classroom. He always liked to see the full expanse of the room without having to turn around. It was more inspiring that way, but also more distracting. He knew who were on their phones, he'd watched the analog clock on the wall go by second by second, and he also counted the specs of dust that would carry in the air like dirty snow.

"Yeah, there's a picture of my class together when we visited a museum in Italy," he pulled out his phone and pulled up his pictures, showing her a picture.

Thibault and Radley were two people away from each other in the picture, and there she was, dark hair and bright brown eyes, face smattered with light freckles and a sweet closed-mouthed grin.

ELIZA KENEDY

+ Scotland
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Engaged
Kit is Online
ELIZA KENEDY
Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
May 27 2018, 11:24 PM
She gave him a smile. She wanted to reassure him; she herself hadn't had the trajectory she'd planned for her career and neither had Louis. But his comments were a little hurried and so she wondered if that wasn't what he was there for. He clearly had more burning things to say and could hardly contain himself. She loved the boy's enthusiasm. "Yes, I think that a degree will help out. And a portfolio or something. I wish I had more connections to that part of the world." She took a long sip.

She then repressed a chuckle at his worried rambling. "It's all so different when it's you in the situations. I remember the first few times I acknowledged my feelings for Louis. Or when he called me out from up on stage." Se rolled her eyes and blew some hair out of her face. "He was always a little confused as to why I was so flustered, but it didn't hurt. Made us both smile after the red was gone from my face." She let herself chuckle at the memory.

"Be genuine. If they're beefheads, they aren't. Or at least then you know they lack your poetry." She gave a bright but small smile and gave his forearm a gentle squeeze before leaning in to see the photos. She toyed absently with her snack while she did so. That wasn't what she expected Radley to look like. "Tib she's so pretty!!" she exclaimed naturally, unfiltered. "Not at all what I thought but I like the idea of you together." She sat closer in case there were more photos and put an arm around him.

She really hoped he'd get the chance to go somewhere with her. "When's the next time you see her?"

THIBAULT CHEVALIER
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!