SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply

Pages Of Gold, Enny's plotter
ANDREW WHELAN
Record Store Employee

Wand 25

11½" Cedar, Salamander Tail
Werewolf | AGE: 23 | 31 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
London, UK

Pisces

Heterosexual

Single

140 ʛ
Encelade is Online

Aug 18 2017, 08:38 AM

ANDREW WHELAN
Nothing is forever That's right, but don't let it get you down
Andy's a 23 year old werewolf. He's very laid-back and isn't one to ponder decisions or mull over past events for hours. He'd rather live in the present than torture himself over futilities and past mistakes.
He values his alone time but is generally outgoing and sociable. He isn't shy and he enjoys going out with friends and a good party now and then. He loves cracking jokes and his sarcasm and willingness to tease people might rub some the wrong way, but he never has any intention of upsetting anyone. He hates drama (but I don't! So don't be afraid to come at me with suggestions lol) and typically tries to stay away from it and people who may cause it.

When it comes to hobbies and passions, Andy loves music more than anything. He's rarely seen without headphones and could listen to records for hours, which is great, since he works in a record shop! The shop is just off Mirage Avenue and offers an extensive collection of records and CDs, both new and used, though the latter is favoured. He'll gladly chat with clients about music and share his recommendations. He plays the drums and has been in a very short-lived band as a teen, but he isn't a musician by any means. Playing is just a way to get extra energy off his system.
He can be quite dorky. He loves reading sci-fi and his favourite movies and series are the ones involving space. He's a big Star Wars fan. He also likes low-budget horror movies with really bad special effects.

He has ADD, and while he manages it with meds, he is still very easily distracted and struggles to focus on tasks or conversations for longs stretches of time. At times it may seem like he isn't listening or has his mind elsewhere, but he does try his best to stay attentive to people and his surroundings.
I wouldn't say he's a hundred percent okay with being a werewolf, because of course he wishes he weren't, but he was bitten when he was ten so he's sort of come to terms with it and learned to live with it. He won't shout it from the rooftops, but if asked, he won't deny it either. If people want to judge him because of that, that's their problem, not his.

His parents got divorced when he was six so he spent his childhood between London and Connemara. Now that he's working, he lives in London but still visits his family in Ireland regularly and is very close to them. He also has an older brother (I'll probs post a want ad for him at some point), but the two of them haven't been getting along so well recently, with him being an a-hole, as Andy delightfully puts it, and becoming dangerously interested in traditionalist movements such as the Purium.
He graduated from Eastwick in History of Magic and a minor in Astronomy. He was a Ravenclaw in Hogwarts, where he got excellent grades, despite doing the bare minimum. Yup, he was like the annoying classmate who goes "aww man, I didn't study for this test" but somehow always gets an A. He never really cared about all that, though. He was also on the quidditch team as a chaser during his sixth year but quit after a year.

The thing is, he's capable of being great but has no desire to. Or maybe he does, but he doesn't know in what way. Either way, he's not the most ambitious person on Earth, which some of his professors find to be a shame. Like he's wasting his potential. Truth be told, he doesn't really know what he wants to do with his life. But until he figures it out, he's happy to be simply working in this little record store and to be hanging out with his good friends.

friends

Andy's a friendly guy, and open to meeting new people. He'd have a few best friends from Hogwarts and Eastwick. Whether it's having a pint after work, exploring, or just jamming at home, he loves hanging out with his pals. He appreciates people who share the same sarcastic yet silly sense of humor as him and the same interests in music, sci-fi and bad horror movies.

enemies

Anyone who judges him negatively based on his lycanthropy is unwelcome in his life. Same goes for cruel people, and he can't stand snobs either.
Some might not appreciate his snark or bluntness but he doesn't mean to offend anyone. Sometimes words spill out of his mouth without his brain's approval, or he's simply oblivious. ...or there's a joke that just has to be made.
He's mild but if you're being a total ass and push his limits, it'll become increasingly hard for him to resist the temptation to shove his fist in your nose, so you've been warned.

lovers

He's not horrible at flirting but he isn't a smooth talker either. Let's just say he can talk to a pretty girl without feeling like he's about to throw up. He's into jokes and intentionally bad pick-up lines to break the ice and tends to be attracted to girls who are sweet and don't take themselves too seriously.
Superficial, high-maintenance or needy girls are a turn-off, as are those who like to stir up drama.
He recently broke up with his Hogwarts sweetheart (if you're interested in your char being her, lemme know! It can be dramatic or not) so he's not really looking to date right now, but I'm open to any suggestions and threading and seeing where it goes. http://i.imgur.com/YOIM9XT.png He'll hook with a girl once in a while if there's chemistry but it isn't that common of an occurence for him.

friends

first last - more detail of relationship

enemies

lovers

Party on, Wayne! Party on, Darth!
ZAHRAH RENSHAW
Shop Owner

Wand 61

10¾" Chestnut, Salamander Tail
Half Fae | AGE: 21 | 24 POSTS

Hogsmeade

Taurus

Lesbian

Single

855 ʛ

Aug 20 2017, 10:28 AM

andrew & zahrah -
ok so i. honestly. have no idea what kind of relationship these two would have, like enemies or friends?? god it could honestly go either way haha
so first of all, they were both in ravenclaw! so they definitely know each other, BUT back in her teenage days zahrah was a very difficult person, working through her issues in ways that mostly involved antagonizing her classmates, antagonizing her teachers, skipping class and planting all sorts of poisonous plants on school grounds. like, she was not pleasant to be around. at all lmao, and andrew was such a cheerful class clown that you can be sure zahrah disliked him IMMENSELY and used every opportunity to try to start something with him :') maybe they still ended up in similar social circles, both of them being troublemakers, but i think all that hanging around each other would've only provided more opportunity to get into arguments haha

zahrah has changed since graduation, though, definitely not the angry combative teenager she used to be, and now that she's back in the uk after spending the last few years in malaysia working through her issues in an actually healthy manner, she keeps running into people she used to give shit at hogwarts and is awkwardly trying to apologize for her past transgressions and maybe even turn all those enemies into friends. or at least like be on good terms with them. so if she runs into andrew zahrah will definitely try to make up for it somehow - in her people-avoidant, super awkward way, and hopeful but pessimistic because she'll just be like god he will NEVER want to see my face again this is the WORST haha

feel free to throw more ideas my way!! tbh i'm hoping these two can grow to be good friends but i love me some drama as well so if andrew chooses to be like BYE at her it'll keep bugging her forever and that will be great too lolll

anyone in need of racing brooms? like, a lot of them?
ANDREW WHELAN
Record Store Employee

Wand 25

London, UK

Pisces

Heterosexual

Single

140 ʛ
Encelade is Online

Aug 20 2017, 12:21 PM

Andrew & Zahrah
OMG I love this. I'm sorta imagining Andy trying to swat her like she were a fly bothering him lol. Like, he won't *really* try to antagonize her even she antagonizes him but if he sees her he'll like tease her just to like bait/taunt her because he'd find find it funny to see her getting so eagerly pissed off. But like, he wouldn't consider her his enemy, more like this half-annoying, half-entertaining presence. He'd be more into their arguments for the fun of it, if that makes sense. Like if he saw her enter the common room while he was there or whatever and they'd had a recent argument, he'd greet her with something like "well well, Renshaw, back so soon? You sure you're ready to get your ass handed to you? ...again?" or if she's like glaring at him, he'd be like "awww, I know I'm sexy, but you gotta stop looking at me like that, you're making me blush. ...hey, my eyes are up here" (even if he knows she's not into guys). I could see their Hogwarts years having been like that lmao. How she did not strangle him remains a mystery. :')

Anyway, however their relationship may have been at Hogwarts, if she came back, he wouldn't push her away, though he'd pretend to be all dramatic and be like "oh man, she's come back to haunt me". But more like he'd offer her a beer for old times' sake

ZAHRAH RENSHAW
ZAHRAH RENSHAW
Shop Owner

Wand 61

10¾" Chestnut, Salamander Tail
Half Fae | AGE: 21 | 24 POSTS

Hogsmeade

Taurus

Lesbian

Single

855 ʛ

Aug 20 2017, 02:15 PM

andrew & zahrah -
omg teenage!zahrah would've been FURIOUS that her dislike for andrew isn't being taken seriously enough, and adult!zahrah would be i think kind of surprised that andrew doesn't hold a grudge? surprised but relieved! once she gets over that initial not-sure-if-he-hates-me awkwardness andrew is more than welcome to infect her with the geekness because she's a huge nerd already, she just hasn't had the right exposure to muggle media like him haha, PLUS if he's ever short on wolfsbane he can drop by her new shop in hogsmeade anytime c:

if you want we could mb thread it out?? like her randomly walking into his workplace and being like oh :| shit :| hello :|

anyone in need of racing brooms? like, a lot of them?
ANDREW WHELAN
Record Store Employee

Wand 25

London, UK

Pisces

Heterosexual

Single

140 ʛ
Encelade is Online

Aug 20 2017, 03:01 PM

Andrew & Zahrah
Hahaha I didn't expect any less from her (being furious for not being taken seriously)
Omg he's going to want to show her SO much stuff if she doesn't know much about muggle media. He'll spam her so much she'll regret ever coming into that shop lol

Yay yes let's RP it out! Do you want to start it (I can too) ?

ZAHRAH RENSHAW
FALLON ANDERSON
Bartender at Mischief Managed

Wand 53
10½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 1 POSTS

South Hams, England

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

440 ʛ

Aug 23 2017, 07:33 PM

Esperanza & ANDREW WHELAN
Renza loves music! Shes plays bass in the band "The Howlers". I can see them bonding through music. Maybe he can be apart of her drinking buddies. She often hangs out with a group of guys and go drinking / bar hoping.

Fallon & ANDREW WHELAN
Same age, same house, both werewolves. Shes quiet, hard to open up, and a bit mean. I can see them getting along though.

(Been staring at this plot page for a few days. I had some ideas...but there gone now. sorry http://i.imgur.com/jlsTf.png )
F**K Boyz get Money!
PIPPA YAXLEY
Secretary

Wand 61

11" Rosewood, Hippogriff Talon
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 10 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
London

Capricorn

Heterosexual

Single

580 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 05:49 PM

Pippa & Andy:

Hey thuuurrr! So I am sure that Pippa has been in his music shop andddd I'm sure she has bought a bunch of stuff from him! Maybe they an into each other while she was there and they got to talking about music.. She is always down for some musical knowledge, and she enjoys exploring artists she hasn't heard before. There is so much to talk about and branch off to when talking about music.

I can see them getting along! Plus, she was pretty freaking popular in school, he probably knew about her. Maybe thinks she is a tool, but she really isn't lol.

I dunno, let me know what you think!!

ANDREW WHELAN

really need to go to sleep... but looking like you've been up all night is in style.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply