SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply

Castle Of Glass, Fox's Vixens
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 72 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus)
New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 12 2017, 11:40 PM

hayden buchannon

22. bartender/singer/model. heterosexual. single.

face claim.

Hayden In A Nutshell

Introducing, Miss Hayden Vanora Buchannon. Former professional Quidditch player turned guardian of her eight-year-old baby sister who happens to be a Squib. She's also somewhat looking after her teenage wizard brother after their parents were in a tragic accident involving a dragon in Romania. She's trying to figure out the whole guardian thing and still be the cool big sister who now is a bartender for her "day job", a singer when she can get gigs and has recently started modeling. It's not that she needs three jobs to support her and the minions as she calls them, but they keep her mind off all that she's lost in the last year and change. Losing your parents, giving up your dream profession, and being caregiver for her younger siblings is a lot to take in. Not to mention trying to help with Muggle and Wizarding homework. Yikes! Suddenly she's been wishing she'd have listened to their mother and gone to college rather than straight into playing Quidditch.

Hayden is generally a fun person to be around, and her quirky combination of Scot/British slang mixed with Southern makes a lot of people give her funny looks until she explains (while putting on a perfect Scottish accent), how her dad was from there originally. And how Muggle sounds a whole lot better than NoMaj. She's that type that is going to be the life of the party if you can actually manage to get her out to party these days. Or better yet, find time to get her out for it.

Some fun quick facts:

• Hayden lives in the French Quarter in New Orleans, in the family home that's been in her mom's family for generations.

• She's got not one, but two Squib siblings.

• Hayden originally played for Scotland's national team, before transferring to Fitchburg Finches after her parents died to try and keep playing yet still be close enough to home to take care of her sister.

• Hayden actually loves being a bartender at Mischief Managed

• She used to enjoy traveling all over, and was very much a socialite in the works. So she's likely to have met a lot of people this way.
Friends

Hayden's the type of person that is going to either have a lot of friends because of how she's just got that type of personality that everyone wants to be around. Or she's going to be that person with a small close circle of friends. She really could go either way. She's fun, she's loyal, a little crazy in the right ways, and she'd drop just about anything to help her friends without asking or expecting the same in return. Hayden's probably going to have quite a few connections still in the Quidditch world, either as friends or just acquaintances. With her job as a bartender I'm thinking she'll have a few friends from work too. Stuff about what she needs with friends goes here!

Enemies

Enemies? Closest thing to that she'll have are people who are Pureblood elitists, who talk down about her brother and/or sister. Something that'll get her temper flaring in a heartbeat. The other option here would be rivals from her Quidditch days. Though I'm open for other ideas too.

Lovers

So, I get the feeling that right now Hayden's a little jaded when it comes to love. She was seeing one of her teammates on the DL, and when her life went and dumped her on her head... he didn't step up to offer any type of moral support. Pretty sure he didn't even show up for her parent's funeral. Which really chafed since she thought he loved her. Instead, he decided to take her spot in the spotlight and leave her to fade into the shadows essentially. That was over a year ago though, and her little brother's telling her she needs to go out more and see people. She rolls her eyes and laughs over her teenage brother giving her dating advice, and has said she would if she could find the time. Which she's conveniently not attempted to look for. But if the right person could come along and at least con her out on a date or two for fun? She'd go. Maybe.

Extra Extra

So, as of right now (I'll put up the want ad in a bit) Hayden has three brothers that are in playable age. The twins who are ten years older than she is. One is a Squib and part of a Muggle rock band. Doing pretty well for himself too, I might add. The other is some sort of adventure seeker, maybe works with dragons or magical creatures that sends him off to far off places but he'd be there for baby sister if she really needed him. The other playable brother is her younger one that's nineteen, she's made sure he's going to college, so there is that but I see him also working too. Just to try and help take some of the weight off his sister even if there's not any weight on them financially to begin with.
There’s still a fire when I think about you

I try to drown it but I know it’s no use Nobody does it like the way we use to I wanna go back to the days in our car Where we sang the loudest by far I got the message you got the message Now that we’re all alone I got the message you got the message You’re never coming home

Coded By Fox ☕

Jana lacroix

26. tv host. heterosexual. single.

claire holt.

Jana In A Nutshell

Meet Jana LaCroix, pureblood metamorphmagus that you might not realize is one at first because she doesn't advertise or show off very much with it. Blame her parents who were exceptionally critical of her growing up and basically thought her best use of the ability was to make their daughter seem more attractive. Because appearances and elevating the family name are all that matters to them. Needless to say, while things weren't what most families would call perfect, they did love Jana in their own way.

Jana's got a love for adventure. For going someplace new and experiencing new cultures, foods, and seeing what each new place has to offer. Though she does have her favorites she loves to frequent too. She's always on the move every few weeks to months as work or the itch sends her. Home for her varies between her flat in Manhattan and the one in her birth home of Cape Town in South Africa. Jana loves kids, and they're the one reason she will actually show off as a metamorphmagus anymore. Unless of course, she wants to use the ability to change something on a whim.

Some Fun Facts

• Jana's a huge foodie but draws the line at anything made out of bugs.

• Her definition of adventure isn't just traveling, she loves to do things outdoors, and especially near the water. Cave diving? Sure! Rock climbing? You bet! There isn't much she won't do.

• Music is a big part of her life, she can't sing a lick, but she loves dancing around to it and loves going to concerts, as well as discovering new artists

• While she has her own travel show on a big network, she hasn't forgotten her roots and still does a WizTube blog as an off shoot and to keep in touch with her followers.
Friends

Jana is that type of person who doesn't meet a stranger. She's also the type to give you the shirt off her back if she thought you needed it too. She's sweet, caring, and probably a little naive still, but hey there's room to grow still. I see her having a close knit group of friends that can be all over the world and be of any blood status, age, or species even. While she keeps her circle close, she'd be open to meeting followers (she refuses to say she has fans for some reason), and potentially befriending them. Why have enemies when you can have friends all over the place?

Enemies

See previous ending sentence lol. She's not the type to burn bridges and make enemies. She'd much rather have friends.

Lovers

Jana... is a hopeless romantic. But at the same time, she is still plagued by things her parents said growing up about she'd be prettier if she changed this, that, or the other. So sometimes it's hard for her to believe someone could see her in that light. She's often been shoved into the best friend and little sister category with guys, and for the most part with how she's on the move so much she's somewhat okay with that. Even if she does get a little lonely at times. Okay, maybe a lot. So if there are any interested parties, do throw them at us!

Extra Extra

So, as of right now (I'll put up the want ad in a bit... maybe) Jana has an older brother, very successful one at that, with a supermodel wife that Jana got compared to a lot growing up. He wasn't around too much because he was considerably older than his sister and already out of the house, but he honestly adores her. So does her sister-in-law. I'm kind of thinking of requesting both because they could be fun to have around. If anyone's interested before I put the ad up, do let me know!
I'm on a highway full of red lights

I lost so many long nights Felt words that cut like knives I know I know they're gonna Say what they wanna I know they're gonna Say what they want But I feel it changing I can taste it, I'm on the wave and I won't waste it I have been patient But I'm not waiting anymore

Coded By Fox ☕
Losing my mind trying to keep track of all the Muggle and magical tech in this house!
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair

New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 12 2017, 11:51 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ipsum nulla porttitor leo aenean vestibulum, adipiscing ut faucibus felis id, blandit venenatis ac ut velit, rutrum tortor, senectus aliquam lorem vitae cras proin. Adipiscing magnis montes lectus ante orci, phasellus consequat viverra eu consectetuer phasellus curabitur. Aliquam sed. Lectus volutpat in molestie, etiam erat vestibulum aliquam duis, neque a iaculis molestie ac pede. Laoreet cras ultricies eu posuere et velit, libero accumsan amet ac elit magnis, vitae risus mauris ut, imperdiet eget. Eget ipsum praesent diam vehicula mauris, diam ultricies sit et cras imperdiet.
name & your name

CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie|Montserrat:400,700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<style>
#foxrepwrap{ width: 350px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; }
.foxrepout { width: 320px; height: 150px; padding: 15px; background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(left,#6A9495,#B68D88); background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear,left center,right center,from(#6A9495),to(#B68D88)); }
.foxrepin { width: 310px; height: 140px; border: 5px solid #766A56; background-color: #FEFEFC;  }
.foxrep {   width: 285px; padding:10px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'Montserrat'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; height: 90px; overflow: auto; line-height: 100%; }
.foxrep::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; background-color: #eeeeee; border: 2px solid #ffffff; }
.foxrep::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #A7746D; border: 1px solid #ffffff; }
.foxrepnme { font-family: 'Ruthie'; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 35px; color: #A77872; margin-top: 8px; }
</style>

<div id='foxrepwrap'><div class='foxrepout'><div class='foxrepin'><div class='foxrep'>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ipsum nulla porttitor leo aenean vestibulum, adipiscing ut faucibus felis id, blandit venenatis ac ut velit, rutrum tortor, senectus aliquam lorem vitae cras proin. Adipiscing magnis montes lectus ante orci, phasellus consequat viverra eu consectetuer phasellus curabitur. Aliquam sed. Lectus volutpat in molestie, etiam erat vestibulum aliquam duis, neque a iaculis molestie ac pede. Laoreet cras ultricies eu posuere et velit, libero accumsan amet ac elit magnis, vitae risus mauris ut, imperdiet eget. Eget ipsum praesent diam vehicula mauris, diam ultricies sit et cras imperdiet.</div><div class='foxrepnme'>name & your name</div></div></div>
</center>
[/dohtml]
Losing my mind trying to keep track of all the Muggle and magical tech in this house!
REID LARSEN
Quidditch Player

Wand 48
10" Hornbeam, Pegasus Feather
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 22 | 5 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)

Aries

Heterosexual

Single

190 ʛ

Aug 16 2017, 07:44 PM

Reid has been playing quidditch for the last 3 years, so they've known of each other, at the least. I don't know how public it was that she's got a squib in her family, but I don't see Reid -- who's pretty purist -- really giving her that hard of a time. He's known for being a huge d-bag, BUT I also see Reid sending her flowers after her parents tragically died. His dad died suddenly when he was in his fifth year, so he could relate on some level. He may have lost touch with her since, or they could be exchanging letters on the dl. He is FAR from her prince charming, and she likely knows that, but his gesture could have made all the difference to her when the boyfriend failed to be there.
Hayden & Reid
When you work hard and play harder what do you expect? Hate the game not the player
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair

New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 16 2017, 08:09 PM

Technically... more than one Squib in the family. >.> One of the older twin brothers is one, and then the baby sister she's taking care of too. As far as how public it is... I think they kept it pretty quiet and no one really knows unless they actually meet John or Tasmin. HOWEVER! She would definitely appreciate him not giving her a hard time over it if he did find out, but if he did? She'd probably try to take her old Beater's bat to his head. Or hex him. Whichever crossed her mind first. XD You do not mess with that little girl or Hayden turns into protective momma bear in a heartbeat. But anyway! Sending her flowers? That'd go a long way honestly. She doesn't need a prince charming, not in her mind, but his gesture definitely made a lot of difference. Something she'll thank him for at some point I'm sure if they cross paths. I could see them exchanging letters off and on, but potentially lost touch eventually because the whole sister's keeper thing overwhelmed her. Maybe we can do a thread with him in town for some reason? Catches her working at Mischief Managed?
Hayden & Reid
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer

Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 56 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Paris

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

410 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 10:48 PM

okay, so Charlotte is really into fashion magazines and all of that. So she would have seen Hayden, and devloped a crush. But maybe through mutual friends Charlotte finds out she's straight, so she's like well oh well. Then they meet randomly in person and Charlotte is like.. what do I do?.
Hayden & charlotte
This woman is living both of her passions! Super excited!
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair

New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 11:02 PM

I could see that happening. She's not been modeling long, a few months maybe. Save for maybe having done a promo thing while she was playing Quidditch. Modeling for a sponsor or something. That could've been where she got a start for her friend to go "look you're gorgeous you need to be doing this". Could be where Charlotte originally sees her? I do want to have Hayden hop to Paris for something maybe one weekend when she can either bring her sister or have a sitter for her. Or would Charlotte find a reason to come stateside? Either way I think we could work out that random awkward meeting!
Hayden & Charlotte
CHARLOTTE NOTT
Freelancer

Wand 7

7" Rosewood, Sphinx Claw
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 56 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Paris

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

410 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 11:06 PM

Charlotte is friends with James Potter so she frequents his bar in the US. So maybe they meet there?
Hayden & Charlotte
This woman is living both of her passions! Super excited!
Wand 59
8½" Maple, Mermaid Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 12 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird)
Manhattan, NY

Pisces

Heterosexual

Single

240 ʛ

Aug 25 2017, 11:09 PM

And Jana has been added!
Getting the traveling itch again. Toss suggestions my way!
ALASDAIR BARCLAY
Seeker for the Montrose Magpies

Wand 80

11½" Redwood, Thunderbird Feather
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 23 | 11 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
Edinburgh, Scotland

Sagittarius

Bisexual

Single

150 ʛ

Sep 8 2017, 02:47 PM

HELLO! so we've already spoken about this to some extent, but for posterity's sake, here is the infamous ex. ali barclay, selfish and conceited, fame-hungry failure of a boyfriend at hayden's service...or, rather, not at her service. in fact quite the opposite. what can i say? he's young, dumb, emotionally stunted by his own abandonment issues and fame has gotten to his head and he's not prepared to give it up for anyone. cut to when hayden needed him most and, for all that i think he really genuinely did care for her a lot, it just so happened that he cared about himself more and pulled the disappearing act break-up of his life. honestly what an ass. he currently isn't, nor am i sure if he'd eventually be able to admit that he screwed up majorly and really really did wrong by her, but for now it'll be interesting and awkward to see him act as though nothing is amiss and just try to interact with her occasionally like she's one of his mates or a nice former colleague haha. like no alasdair! you don't just get to skip out on someone and then try to be friendly with them out of the blue whenever you feel like it!
hayden & alasdair
Epic catch vs. Australia in the 23rd minute - watch it on WizTube!
FINLEY MUNRO
vampire rights activist

Wand 38

11½" Cypress, Unicorn Hair
Vampire | AGE: 19/34 | 2 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
no permanent residence

Virgo

Bisexual

Single

70 ʛ

Sep 16 2017, 01:26 PM

ok i feel like jana and fin simply must be good friends?? jana is such a sweet human being and fin has pretty much no qualms about befriending anyone and everyone if given the opportunity, so i think they'd hit it off wonderfully - if they do become friends fin would be happy to show jana all these secret places she's discovered around scotland especially during her own travels, and she loves everything hiking/climbing/outdoorsy (after sun down of course!) so they can def be adventurous buddies! i think she's also one of jana's followers in wiztube occasionally so whenever they would've met finley was probably like. an extra eager little vampire child lmao :')
finley & jana
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply