SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

In The Eye Of A Hurricane There Is Quiet, Tristan Ravenscroft
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

11" Willow, Phoenix Feather
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 15 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

890 ʛ

Aug 11 2017, 09:10 PM

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT

Tristan is son and grandson to Death Eaters, though his father hasn’t been discovered as one just yet. His grandfather is in Azkaban for his crimes.

Here is some information about him!

Blood: PUREBLOOD

Family Loyalty: DEATH EATERS

His Loyalty: TO LILY POTTER

His job: HEALER TRAINEE

Dad: ARES TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT THE SECOND

Mom: RYANNE ROSE (NEE ROOKE) RAVENSCROFT

Paternal Grandfather: ARES TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT

Paternal Grandmother: EMMA GRACE (NEE EMERSON) RAVENSCROFT

Paternal Uncle: EMERSON ROYCE RAVENSCROFT

Paternal Aunt: EMMA GRACE (NEE RAVENSCROFT) RAWLINS

Maternal Grandfather: JACEN RILEY ROOKE

Maternal Grandmother: RIA REILLY (NEE REARDON) ROOKE

Maternal Uncle:: ROMAN ROWAN ROOKE

Sister: RYANNE REMI ROOKE

Cousins: VARIOUS (Names and things are up to you!)

friends
Tristan would love to say that he’s got tons of friends, but from the first moments of meeting the other kids at school, they either loved him or hated him. Most hated him. Mostly too, they made fun of him, in fact, when some of the pureblooded kids snitched on him to his parents when he was sorted into Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin, as his father had expected him to be in, he got sent a Howler, which made things even worse for Tristan following that. The only person that he would name as a close friend, a best friend, is Lily Potter. And she’s the only one he trusts completely in all the world, with the exception of one other, his little sister, Ryanne. Other than Lily and Ryanne, he does have a few friends with Lily and coworkers at Mungos that he could consider friends. Though with them, he’s more guarded, thanks to being bullied as a kid, and doesn’t tell them everything about himself. He is however, trying to be more trusting of others, and he hopes that one day he can feel safe around others.

enemies
To Tristan, most of the kids that went to school with him didn’t care about him, treated him horribly, however, he isn’t sure that he’d call them all enemies. He hopes that he has no enemies, but with who his family is, he wouldn’t be shocked if he had quite a number, despite the fact that he was nothing like his parents or grandparents.

lovers Tristan has eyes for only one girl, and she’s all he ever wanted. From their first year at school, it was always Lily Potter. Though he didn’t have the guts to ask her out till after they graduated, now they’re a couple and he couldn’t be happier. He loves her very much and would do anything to keep her safe, happy and loved. Forever.

others
He has a sister who I’d like to see played, and there’s information about her in his profile. There’s also potential cousins on both his mom or his dad’s side that I’d love to have around on board too! I’d also be more than willing to see what we can come up with in the way of work friends/enemies, and anything else besides! All in all, let’s plottie!

19. HEALER TRAINEE. JEREMY IRVINE.
I feel so... alone...
Wand 2

10" Alder, Unicorn Hair
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 19 | 31 POSTS

Paris, France

Leo

Gay

Single

424 ʛ

Aug 14 2017, 03:42 AM

Same year, same house. Hugo was always really kind to everyone and Tristan would've been no different. Due to family history, he probably didn't trust him at first, but he would've grown to as time went on. Maybe they could be pretty good friends these days?
My final episode of Game of Gnomes airs tonight. Will you be watching? #bestshowever #greatexperience #onceinalifetime
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

890 ʛ

Aug 15 2017, 10:11 PM

I think this is an amazing idea! <3 Tristan himself would want to be extremely nice to Hugo too, cause he's related to Lily <3 There's also something there too, since Tristan was made FOR Lily. http://i.imgur.com/YOIM9XT.png (And we TOTALLY need to do some "family" stuff too)

But yes, I think they'd grow close and be pretty good friends <3 Yes please <3

HUGO WEASLEY

I feel so... alone...
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

12¾" Alder, Thestral Scale
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 25 | 25 POSTS

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 1 2017, 03:54 AM

okay first of all the thread title is a+

leon's from durmstrang and though he probably has heard of the ravencrofts, i don't think he'd know any of them personally. i feel like leon would be at st. mungo's at some point looking a tad shady with some shady injuries, or visiting to see if there are any side effects on whatever he's researching on and maybe that's how he meets tristan? i feel like there's possibilities between them bc leon would like him.
every time the sun comes up, i'm in trouble.
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

890 ʛ

Sep 1 2017, 11:52 AM

Thanks! I'm addicted to Hamilton lol.

If his family is into darkness of any kind chances are very good that he's heard of Tristan's family at the least. I'm up for shady injuries or side effects, whatever you think would fit Leon the best!

And i feel like it would be awesome to have it be that they become friends and such! If that's something that works out! LEON PRENTISS
I feel so... alone...
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 3 2017, 09:09 AM

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT : oh god, they would be friends because leon can't help but be nice to everyone. and i feel like the shady injuries thing would be so much more fun to play out. i can start something, if you'd like?
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

890 ʛ

Sep 4 2017, 10:30 AM

LEON PRENTISS: I'd LOVE that! Cause Tristan's the same way! Sure, that sounds great! Do you want to make it a Wiki thread? This way we can get it all in too? If possible? I'd like that for sure http://i.imgur.com/YOIM9XT.png (If you want to, of course!)

I feel so... alone...
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 4 2017, 07:47 PM

TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT : i saw that you already had an open thread in st. mungo's so i just posted in that if that's okay with you ^^
TRISTAN RAVENSCROFT
Healer Trainee

Wand 61

London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Complicated

890 ʛ

Sep 4 2017, 07:49 PM

LEON PRENTISS
Totally fine by me😁
I feel so... alone...
PIPPA YAXLEY
Secretary

Wand 61

11" Rosewood, Hippogriff Talon
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 10 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
London

Capricorn

Heterosexual

Single

580 ʛ

Sep 6 2017, 08:27 PM

Hey, so Pippa works at St. Mungo's and her family are sacred 28 bloodlines and death eater blood and the works... they have some shady stuff going on, like Pippa, but she tries to live a semi normal life as well. Maybe they are buds at work? Get coffee sometimes? I imagine they also have some ties since they families most likely know each other well. I dunno, just normal pals I guess?
really need to go to sleep... but looking like you've been up all night is in style.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply