SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

* Build Palaces Out Of Paragraphs, tempest's plotter (4 chars)
Wand 48
9" Hazel, Banshee Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 6 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)

Scorpio

Heterosexual

Complicated

480 ʛ

Sep 8 2017, 11:09 AM

sirena and CASSIUS BANCROFT
I really think Sirena could use a couple friends who don't treat her any different because of what she is, while still appreciating her art! I imagine that's a hard thing to find for someone who has been in the music limelight for a decade. She's also thoroughly enjoying having this conversation with a complete stranger - I can see that going on for a bit longer. A random "hey stranger. So today I took your advice and did something stupid..." Though, she's really quite refined and even-keeled so her idea of 'stupid' and other people's ideas of stupid are totally different. But yes! I would love for them to be friends.

luka and cassius
Ah, yes. What was his Hogwarts house? I don't know if you've read any of Luka, but he plays a mental game with himself in terms of looking at his new coworkers and assigning them into a box - burn out, burn up, make it, transfer. He may have done that with Cassius, and depending on how they interact, may have been mildly disappointed when Cassius moved to the sub department. He can be a little intense - okay, a lot intense - when he's working on something, and he's not here for recklessness, but he has a heart of gold ultimately. If Cassius can handle Luka's droll little jabs, I think they'd cohort just fine. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png He and Glo can work on making Luka a little less uh...straightlaced.

octavia and alasdair
Oooooo. Octavia is...an interesting mix of a mushy heart (that's completely blocked off at this point of time, making her a little frigid), the creature her parents tried to create, which is a societal queen, and a shark. She takes ferocious pride in her job and taking down people mercilessly in court, but in a social event her words are far more veiled. She kind of has that ability to compliment you while insulting you at the same time. Alasdair may remind her of some of the friends she picked up while in Hogwarts though, so it's possible she might be amused by him moreso than anything else. Depending on her mood. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png At these kind of events she would be the image of perfection in her ensemble, the way she holds herself, and the niceties that she is forced to exhibit, but she says these things can be so tedious.

As far as her career goes, it seems she's on the opposite side of his mother; she's a defense attorney, not a prosecutor. If that helps at all.
do not go gentle into that good night/rage, rage against the dying of the light.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply