SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

* Build Palaces Out Of Paragraphs, tempest's plotter (4 chars)
Wand 80

10¾" Ash, Sasquatch Hair
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 27 | 29 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
WINCHESTER

Capricorn

Gay

Single

160 ʛ

Aug 5 2017, 01:10 AM

luka hunter
27. government. auror. adam gallagher.
Becoming an auror to find justice for his family, Luka Maverick Hunter is the definition of a workaholic. His brain is always whirring too fast to keep up with, his relentless condition as a human being to categorize and make sense of the world around him in hyperfocus. He loves solving anything - rubix cubes, puzzles, clues, cases, and his favorite: people. He seems to believe that humans fall into specific classifications of reasonable stereotype and rarely does he find anyone that proves him otherwise.

friends once upon a year seven, luka was a socialite. he thoroughly enjoyed parties, adventures, and simply being around others. being an auror, however, takes up most of his time. he has his circle of people who never ask more than he is willing to give and vice versa, and that is enough.

enemies as an auror, it is expected that any criminals and criminal-sympathetic or adjacent individuals should be problematic for budding relationships. otherwise, he wouldn't bother wasting the energy actively disliking anyone. very few are worth his effort.

lovers with parents who lived the can't-eat-can't-sleep consuming love, luka places himself firmly out of the 'romantic' box. he believes it creates weakness to be in love that deep, so he refuses to play into it. the moment feelings are caught he's usually distancing himself until the emotion or the man goes away.

relationships

gloriana reyes:
work bff

asher stone:

ryker reyes
33. government. head of mysteries. samuel larsen.
Ryker is an Unspeakable of the...less scrupulous type. He went into the 'family business' of being a Ministry man, but he chose the career that would let him explore his more Durmstrang tendencies: to do illegal things, legally. Naturally, he wouldn't tell you what he was working on.

Because then he'd have to kill you.

friends Ryker is fairly consumed by what he does at work and who he has at home, but it is likely for him to have friends with as much murky mental space as he does. Especially at work - and especially if it gives him a reason to go up to the auror department.

enemies You don't really want Ryker as an enemy. He plays the slow game, preferring to watch his nemeses suffer for their missteps than instantly strike back. At the same time, Ryker does a decent job of being the person with humor in his face that you don't understand - but he's not going to tell you what it is. He'll only put the effort in to actually treat you as an equal if you deserve it.

lovers Ryker has had his fair share...but none them linger in his brain anymore. He is so taken with his woman that he rarely even notices others anymore; so consumed by her in so many ways that he spends a fair amount of his time thinking about what he would do when he sees her next.

What ways he could get her eyes to flash and her mouth to tighten in challenge. It's his favorite.

relationships

gloriana reyes:
his wife, his everything

asher stone:
brother

sirena levithan
27. entertainment. singer/songwriter. zöe kravitz.
Born and raised with the entire spectrum of dance and music, Sirena is a well-traveled woman who has grown tired of the spotlight and the business of performing. She wants to get back to the emotion she shared with her first fans in coffee houses but has found herself in a rut - and there is nothing worse for artists than a rut.

friends Sirena is a very personable woman. She's learned quickly in the business of performance with PR agents, record labels, technies, managers, etc etc etc, that being flexible, humble, and hard-working with a touch of honey gets her further than vinegar and having a spine too stiff to work well with others. That being said, a life on the road made it hard to have really deep relationships with anyone because she missed so much of their day to day. On the other hand, she's been taking care of her father since she was barely a pre-teen and has such potential to be a great friend.

enemies Unfortunately, drama in the music world is a given. Her life is on blast from the moment she steps out of her flat in the morning until the moment she seeks refuge back inside of it by night. She heavily dislikes fake insecurities, autotune, overly-confident artists, people who think they're cute by being rude, and entitlement. She's really very accommodating until you pressed her last button and at that point, she wants nothing to do with you. #bye

lovers Sirena gets...bored. It was one of the reasons that performance called to her; she was able to travel, get her feet wet in many places, experience other cultures, learn new thoughts on music and life in general, and she didn't have to worry about life being too routine. With lovers, it's much of the same. She already knows what it feels like to have the most important man in her life disappoint her and she's not chasing that feeling again. Unfortunately for her, she's a bit of a romantic despite herself and when she does fall, she tends to fall hard. She's had a few harsh knocks in her time.

Now she knows better than to date in her career pool. Musicians and the business people attached to them are bad news.

relationships

first last:
info here

octavia angelis
23. government. lawyer. zhenya katava.
Octavia was raised in a Greek family with old money; raised with parents who treated her like the princess she was all the way up until the time where they chose who she was to marry. She was reared to be the perfect socialite wife; perfect visuals, perfect manners, perfect skills. Her first betrothed changed the world for her and now she's left in the shade of what might have been with a new betrothed she feels nothing for. What had once been her goal for her life now just feels like a cage.

friends Octavia can be a very difficult friend to have, but once you have gained her trust and loyalty, she is an incredible asset at your side. She won't mesh with anyone who's soft and gentle, who isn't capable of seeing the world for what it is, and who might be insufferably enthusiastic about life. She also probably won't be friends with you if you're sleeping with her fiancee, sham engagement or not. She has a reputation to uphold.

enemies Octavia can be kind of...callous sometimes. Not in the way she speaks - she prefers veiled insults to blunt ones - but she doesn't waste any time in her life with people who do not deserve her presence. She's gotten better at not being condescending but she still has a long way to go from how she was raised. It's not improbable that she's insulted, manipulated, or embarrassed your characters.

lovers Octavia had one in her entire life and it was the man she planned on spending that life with. She gave him that 'gift' and doesn't regret it for a second, but now he's gone. She's landed into an arranged engagement with Cruz Bello, but she doesn't pretend like that is an actual relationship. He has his girls...she supposes she's allowed to have someone in return.

But it's not that easy; she feels frozen most days, barely able to stomach holding hands with her 'fiancee', let alone entertaining the possibilities of intimacy with anyone else.

relationships

first last:
info here

first last
age in ##. membergroup. occupation. face claim.
character 5 shipper here! this is bold. this is italic.

relationships

first last:
info here

first last
age in ##. membergroup. occupation. face claim.
character 6 shipper here! this is bold. this is italic.

relationships

first last:
info here

We're blazing high, smoke fill the night. I'm gasoline, you're fire.
LEOPOLD DILAURENTIS
Hogwarts Ancient Runes Professor

Wand 44

13" Blackthorn, Thunderbird Feather
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 38 | 22 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
Mexico

Scorpio

Asexual

Single

560 ʛ

Aug 5 2017, 03:58 PM

hmmm well leopold & luka might know each other. leonidas is currently in witness protection because he turned over evidence against his father, a purium mafia crime lord.

then there's also ollie-jay and luka who i think would be super cute together, but idk, it's up to you. i definitely know that his family would pressure him to go out with luka considering luka's such a successful auror. ollie-jay is an incredibly sweet person who really cares a lot about people. but he's quirky. he believes he can see auras and people's energy fields, so he may or may not get along too well with luka. that's up to you. c;

No, I will NOT tell you who I'm crushing on. Stop messaging me!
RYKER REYES
Head of Mysteries

Wand 44

11" Alder, Thestral Scale
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 33 | 24 POSTS

Durmstrang Alumni
You don't have clearance

Aries

Heterosexual

Married

260 ʛ

Aug 9 2017, 11:16 PM

ryker has been added! c:
pleasantly homicidal.
SIRENA LEVITHAN
Singer/Songwriter

Wand 57

7" Willow, Mermaid Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 27 | 28 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
Deal, Kent

Pisces

Bisexual

Single

710 ʛ

Aug 27 2017, 01:19 PM

Sirena has been added!
Some things are worth suffering for.
Wand 48
9" Hazel, Banshee Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 6 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)

Scorpio

Heterosexual

Complicated

480 ʛ

Sep 5 2017, 07:18 PM

Tavi has arrived!
do not go gentle into that good night/rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Wand 56
10¾" Rowan, Fairy Wing
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 21 POSTS

Carlisle, Cumbria

Gemini

Bisexual

Single

530 ʛ

Sep 5 2017, 09:59 PM

luka and kaori would have done auror training together, since he was a year above her. he would have also known her fiancé, and maybe they were close, so kaori knows him well enough in turn. idk how close they would've been after she left, but i feel like she might try and contact him just to see how everyone is doing.

luka and leon would probably hate each other at some point because leon is getting shadier by the hour, tbh. maybe they can stumble into each other in some criminal situation the prentisses are up to.

ryker and kaori so kaori's mum works at the department of mysteries, so she might've seen him then when she pops by to visit. but she also used to work in the auror department, so she also would have seen him around. they might have been on a 'hi-bye' basis but i can't think of how they'd work together now.

ryker and leon ryker would've been a sixth year when leon entered durmstrang, so i don't think they would've been close then. maybe they could've seen each other after once, maybe?

sirena & leon travel friends? okay, not as in travel together, but they might have bumped into each other a few times during their travels and just became friends through their many encounters? like he could have even watched her once and just became a fan of her music as well.

I'm fluent in English, Japanese, and sarcasm.
Wand 80

10¾" Ash, Sasquatch Hair

WINCHESTER

Capricorn

Gay

Single

160 ʛ

Sep 5 2017, 11:28 PM

luka and KAORI FINCH-FLETCHLEY
If they were coworkers, I assume he at least knows of her. What is the story with her fiance? Luka's not great at being close with anyone and he would have been in a very destructive place when he began auror training, but now he's pretty even-keeled. It's been a decade, after all. He's cordial, though.

luka and leon
I'm always up for chaotic threads that allow Luka to actually act as an auror. The only thing there is that Luka is a good auror. He's tunnel-visioned, so we would just have to make sure it's logical for Leon to scrape by without getting caught or whatnot.

ryker and kaori
I may be a little confused about this one! The nature of the Department of Mysteries and the Unspeakables that work there is that its confidential research. Covert, confidential, Arthur Weasley is quoted to say he has no idea what they get up to because it's top secret, etc. So if she was visiting her mom it'd have to be upstairs in the regular Ministry area and therefore less chance that he knows of her, past maybe her picture on her mother's desk.

ryker and leon
Leon's criminal textures wouldn't bother Ryker. That's why he became an Unspeakable - so he could do unspeakable, illegal experimentation with the legal protection xD He'd only be annoyed if it were careless, which I don't think is the case. He can be pretty cruel though, and he's not easily impressed. The only time he's a darling is in terms of his family.

sirena and leon
I love that he might be a fan of her music - she's been part of the music business since she was seventeen (and really, some time before that, but specifically as a star, seventeen), so I figure she probably has a very strong fan base. That being said, she's whisked herself away to London because she doesn't feel anything when she's creating music anymore (the business aspect has really worn her down) and she's trying to take a break from that stardom that's taken up all of her young adulthood to try to just live a normal life. She still loves traveling, but for right now she's grounded.
Wand 56
10¾" Rowan, Fairy Wing
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 21 POSTS

Carlisle, Cumbria

Gemini

Bisexual

Single

530 ʛ

Sep 6 2017, 09:09 AM

luka & kaori he died on duty during his last year of training. in universe that would be like about 3/4 years ago.

luka & leon it honestly wouldn't be, to be honest, not in a practical situation. leon doesn't have the street smarts to pull it off. but interrogation could be something interesting. leon's father is into shady shit.

ryker & kaori dang i meant like idk in the atrium or smth? (i forgot bc of ootp) and yeah maybe a pic of her on her mother's desk.

sirena & leon i meant they would've met in the past when she was travelling and so was he? bc he also took a break from that a couple years ago but still does a little bit now bc... reasons. yes i think he'd be a fan of her music and still squeal a little when he sees her

I'm fluent in English, Japanese, and sarcasm.
Wand 80

10¾" Ash, Sasquatch Hair

WINCHESTER

Capricorn

Gay

Single

160 ʛ

Sep 6 2017, 08:17 PM

luka and KAORI FINCH-FLETCHLEY
Oh god. Poor thing! He would have been a well-established auror at that point; he would definitely remember losing on of their ranks.

luka and leon
haha so he would get caught? Interrogations rooms could be fun for sure, or even so much as Luka just warning him - you're on our radar now. Proceed accordingly.

ryker and kaori
I think in that case it is logical for him to know of her http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png He's the Head of the Department of Mysteries so while he doesn't really delve into his employee's pasts much, he would know the basics.

sirena and leon
Sure, it's absolutely probable that they met on one of our tours or travels before. There's probably only a few big cities she hasn't been to in her lifetime.
CASSIUS BANCROFT
Dementor Hunter

Wand 55

11" Maple, Leprechaun Hair
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 29 | 43 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird)
Manhattan, New York

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1530 ʛ

Sep 8 2017, 05:25 AM

HELLO HELLO! it's about time that i hit your lovely babes up and i have many an idea.

SIRENA & CASSIUS: figured i'd start off with these two since they've been chatting a little bit and i enjoy their interaction! i imagine that if cass does eventually figure out who she is or if she tells him (although he's actually rather enjoying the mysterious intrigue of it all right now) then it'll turn out he actually is a bit of a fan of her music. i don't think that'd necessarily change how he interacts with her that much apart from occasionally gushing about how great her material is since i don't think he's the type to get INCREDIBLY STARSTRUCK especially since they've already been chatting as strangers for a bit, but i think they'd make interesting friends! if cass is good for anything it's adventures and hijinks to unwind with. plus they've got to get that supermarket off the ground.

LUKA & CASSIUS: well, i figure that being similar-ish in age and in the auror department, these two absolutely have to know each other. they would've worked directly together i think before cass got put into the dementor hunting sub-department, and i think that cass would actually really like him. granted, their...styles...as humans...are kind of different, but i feel like cass would respect luka's dedication and think that he's a real stand-up guy. would probably try to get him to let loose a little more and come along to all of the excessive office parties that he throws, but at the end of the day just a lot of respect on cass' end from both a professional and personal perspective. whether or not luka would feel the same remains to be seen i guess since cass can be rather...a lot...but a potential point in his favour would be that at least when it comes time to do his job he really knuckles down!

OCTAVIA & ALASDAIR: so i thought i'd throw my newest kiddo at your newest kiddo because it seems plausible that they might've met each other in some sort of social capacity, albeit at pretty different ends of the spectrum. ali isn't particularly fancy or high class but he's a pro quidditch player at the international level who loves a good party and thus shows up to his fair share of social events as a bit of starpower. he would probably feel a little bit out of his depth if he met her (which is not a sensation that he enjoys), since that whole pureblood society training since birth thing is fairly well lost on him, but he's confident enough in himself - extremely cocky, even - that it wouldn't stop him from striking up a conversation at least if their paths crossed. oh to have the unwarranted confidence of a male sporting star. i'm not sure if she'd find him tolerable or absolutely insufferable, or actually if he'd find her tolerable or insufferable, what do you think on her end? certainly he has a bit of an aversion to lawyers, as his mother is a prosecutor for the wizengamot and things between them are Not Great, so it'd at least be amusing to see him fully cringe if he finds out octavia's occupation.

and i'll try to think of some other things since we have a lot of interesting possible combinations, but in the meantime if any inspiration strikes you too re: my idiots, let me know!

If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss. ;]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply