SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

The Prologue, bowie's plotter
GLORIANA REYES
Undercover Auror

Wand 2

7" Vine, Werewolf Fang
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 31 | 16 POSTS

Castelobruxo Alumni
No Permanent Residence

Aquarius

Pansexual

Married

500 ʛ

Aug 27 2017, 01:10 PM

HAYDEN BUCHANNON ALRIGHT, so let's see here. Completely forgot about my plot threads. I'm open to either of these ideas - a thread with Ash or a text thread with Talon. I can start the text one if you like or you can start the Ash/Hayden thread. c:

VALENTIN BAUER c: I've already tagged you in the Val/Tal thread and I'll try and get that Kaz/Ash thread up for their uncommon lunch date sort of arrangement.

Updated with Glo.
I love you more than my own skin.
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 72 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus)
New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 27 2017, 03:42 PM

No worries on the forgetting part! I sometimes am guilty of that myself >.>

Anyway! I can start the thread with Ash in just a few! It's pretty solid in my head, but I may leave it up to you as to what magical creatures they're rescuing.

hayden & ASHER STONE

I also can start the texting thread with Talon. Again, lol she's being pretty talkative in my head today, so I can start all the things.
hayden & talon

Sidenote: if you'd like to toss either at my new lady Jana fee free!
Losing my mind trying to keep track of all the Muggle and magical tech in this house!
GLORIANA REYES
Undercover Auror

Wand 2

7" Vine, Werewolf Fang
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 31 | 16 POSTS

Castelobruxo Alumni
No Permanent Residence

Aquarius

Pansexual

Married

500 ʛ

Aug 27 2017, 05:34 PM

HAYDEN BUCHANNON That's fine! I can come up with what they're rescuing. Ash has a knack for finding the toothy, spiny, dangerous ones. xD

As for Talon, sure! I have his template so that'll be a snap to do! And I will have a look at Jana to see what or who fits. c:

I love you more than my own skin.
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 72 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus)
New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

820 ʛ

Aug 27 2017, 05:52 PM

GLORIANA REYES Both are done and tagged to your boys <3
Losing my mind trying to keep track of all the Muggle and magical tech in this house!
CRUZ BELLO
Investor

Wand 77

12" Blackthorn, Pegasus Feather
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 27 | 7 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
London

Capricorn

Heterosexual

Engaged

530 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 02:25 AM

added cruz. c:
Let's play the blame game. I love you, more.
Wand 56
10¾" Rowan, Fairy Wing
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 21 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Carlisle, Cumbria

Gemini

Bisexual

Single

530 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 03:49 AM

i wrote a super long reply to this but then my internet crashed and i'm hecka annoyed @ it so sorry if things don't make sense!!
ASHER STONE & leon would probably be friends, since leon's family would have contacts in the animal smuggling world. leon himself would be pretty useless with magical creatures because he gave up on them in school, but he'd admire asher from afar and try and talk to him in a pub. (because he thinks he's pretty, alright?)

talon & leon i think they might know of each other, or maybe they met in a pub or something, because leon goes around everywhere. i can imagine them being passing acquaintances, but ngl i wonder how talon's opinion of leon would change the more the latter gets involved with all things purium and becomes a full-fledged member despite not believing in their cause and just doing awful things for the sake of doing awful things, and becoming more indifferent to the cruelties of the world in general.

talon & kaori they're in the same house a few years apart in school, but maybe not too close then? kaori was known for being a bit loud and bickered a lot with her fiancé in the great hall, causing scenes. but after he died, she can still be loud, but she isn't 99% of the time, choosing to be a bit acidic and deadpan most of the time. i feel like they could bond over art or smth bc kaori does look at it from time to time but in a completely shallow way, choosing to practice her violin instead. she'd respect him for continuing to do his work even after what happened, since she sort of ran away from everything after it happened and is still recovering her lust for life.

cruz & leon they would've deffo met; their companies would either be partners in a certain project or rivals depending on. leon would've met him in a gala and tried to remember everything he said bc he is meant to take over the british branch of prentiss at some point in his life.

I'm fluent in English, Japanese, and sarcasm.
FINLEY MUNRO
vampire rights activist

Wand 38

11½" Cypress, Unicorn Hair
Vampire | AGE: 19/34 | 2 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
no permanent residence

Virgo

Bisexual

Single

70 ʛ

Sep 16 2017, 02:19 PM

asher & finley
these two are activists of a different sort - different agendas, for starters, and also entirely different approaches to achieving their goals, with fin going about it the nice, pamphlet-handing, rally-participating way rather than asher's shady methods lmao - but i imagine the people they know and the work they do sometimes does overlap, so they'd definitely know each other. i also think that finley would really admire ash's work, i mean, it's way too...illegal...to be an example she'll ever take, but still, just the dedication to what he believes is right is something she deeply respects. idk if he'd be into actually being fin's friend though? she's a bit of a child tbh, very talkative and friendly and naive, idk if he'll get annoyed by her incessant chatting and optimism so let me know how you think they'll mesh c: if you do think they can be friends to some extent, i feel like fin, being both passionate for her work and a bit... fragile, sometimes gets really down and i guess hopeless? about the cause, a "things are never going to change why do i even try" kind of day occasionally, where she might go to asher for advice/general company to cheer up, maybe?

cruz & thea
hoooo boy, cruz is definitely, absolutely someone thea considers a threat - whether his family and hers are business partners or rivals, she'll be keeping an eye on him, and either way whenever they run into each other in some gala or another she'd be the picture of grace and courtesy in a way that doesn't make it clear to anyone outside their conversation that there's a weird power struggle between them :') thea can fake her cool as well as anyone in their particular social circles, but cruz's demeanor would honestly unsettle her, because he just seems so. entirely. unconcerned that it's a little scary sometimes, and maybe she does have a bit to learn from him in that department but for now she's all about seeing what business opportunities she can beat him to without openly challenging him - she's always felt that it's best to keep potential rivals like him closest, so he'll be invited to and greeted warmly at all the gallery openings thea organizes.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply