SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Afterlife Is Our Time, billie's boys
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

12¾" Alder, Thestral Scale
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 25 | 25 POSTS

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 3 2017, 09:42 AM

valentin and leon are very close in age so i think they would've been close in school and now that they're both working in london together it's like 'eyyyyyy how have you been bud?' but like... quieter and slightly more awkward from leon's end. fun opportunity: leon never really talks about but basically his father supports purium and he himself takes part in some shady stuff (all because he can't say no; he doesn't believe in pureblood supremacy at all) so if that ever gets out in the open (because i feel like leon's comfortable enough with him to run his mouth), their friendship would hit the fan.

kaz and leon may/may not know each other personally though kaz is pretty much everything he wants to be in life tbh. leon probably attended a party or two and lowkey stared at his prettiness half the time: 'wow mr. aleksandrov is so handsome is he single?' 'shut up leon i thought you don't love people.' [insert conversation about kissing him or smth] if they ever meet leon is going to literally gape at him in wonder the entire time.

cassius and leon would be a fun one time encounter like when leon is on one of his wandering helping his dad doing ~stuff and they meet up in a bar and have glorious banter, drinks, and do amazingly silly things. may/may not keep in contact afterwards but like if they do leon would love him, even if he is slightly overwhelming for him.
every time the sun comes up, i'm in trouble.
CASSIUS BANCROFT
Dementor Hunter

Wand 55

11" Maple, Leprechaun Hair
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 29 | 43 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird)
Manhattan, New York

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1530 ʛ

Sep 6 2017, 07:41 AM

VAL & LEON: Hello and first of all can I just say how I enjoy Leon a lot! That history coupled with Chico Lachowski, good times all around. OK so onto the plots! Leon and Val probably would’ve gotten along well at Durmstrang, I think, because it would’ve been important for Val to know someone who didn’t ascribe to that whole “magic is might” point of view when surrounded by such an otherwise toxic environment. I imagine his sort of…ahh, ‘coming out’ if you will as a Muggleborn after they were done with school might have been quite a surprising event for Leon, not in the least if you consider the fact that Leon indirectly/inadvertently does some shady things on behalf of the Purium…which, yes, if that ever came out, would lead to a shitshow that’s actually an understatement for the potential fallout depending on how it happens. For now, though, it’s nice for them both to have a dependable old friend from the schooldays in London to reminisce with and hang out with and have that level of familiarity, I think they’d get along pretty well and Val is probably more comfortable than he is with most because of that long-standing association. Plus, you know, German buddies. They can complain about how nobody in the UK can bake bread right, damn it.

KAZ & LEON: Kaz is a huge social butterfly, mostly because he’s so nosy about everything that’s going on, so it’s basically a guarantee that if they’ve ever been at the same party, they’ve probably met at least once or twice. Kaz, for his part, would find Leon utterly darling - he’s a huge sucker for flattery and is generally very observant and aware of people’s reactions, so he would think Leon is a delight, and honestly, the more gape-y and awestruck, the better! I imagine he probably goes out of his way to speak to Leon whenever he sees him around, just like, oh where has that lovely German boy gotten to! Whether or not that would please/horrify Leon to some extent is obviously up to you, but I think they’d have some amusing interactions because, needless to say, Kaz is an absolutely massive flirt.

CASSIUS & LEON: HAHA this is great! I think a lot of Cass’ friendships start this way, that is, absolutely randomly, usually involving a bar and some form of alcohol and crazy bets and ideas. He wouldn’t have it any other way. Since he lives a fairly nomadic lifestyle for work I’m sure there have been ample opportunities for them to have run across one another somewhere, and even though their lines of work and different living locations probably would make it hard for them to be super close, I think a cool friendship where they both reach out whenever one or the other is in town and just have a good (and probably reckless let’s be real) time with one another is aces.

Just let me know if you want me to get anything started for any of these combinations!

LEON PRENTISS

If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss. ;]
Wand 56
10¾" Rowan, Fairy Wing
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 21 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Carlisle, Cumbria

Gemini

Bisexual

Single

530 ʛ

Sep 6 2017, 10:28 AM

val & leon leon would've been chill when he came out but then he'd take a step back and go 'oh fuck my dad hates him'. leon would try his best to kinda make val avoid certain places if he knew his dad/him had to be there to do Bad Purium-related But Not Purium Because Prentisses Do Not Take Official Sides stuff even after their friendship hit the fan because they've been friends for so long, y'know? and yes to german buddies even if the most time leon spent in a single place was a little town in euskirchen but ahhh well

kaz & leon oh my god. leon would probably swoon every time kaz so much as goes within ten feet of him. like he'd just be sighing after him and trying to talk to him like 'uh... hi, uh...' while internally screaming and just trying his best not to faint. may/may not drunkenly like hug him by accident, but would probably fluster and run away regardless of the response.

cas & leon they're gonna be such fun pals. i'd love to see this play out tbhhh. i can defo start something for them if you want?? CASSIUS BANCROFT

I'm fluent in English, Japanese, and sarcasm.
CASSIUS BANCROFT
Dementor Hunter

Wand 55

11" Maple, Leprechaun Hair
Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 29 | 43 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird)
Manhattan, New York

Leo

Heterosexual

Single

1530 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 07:47 AM

VAL & LEON: BLESS it's so nice that leon would still look out for val as best he can, even after the eventual...shitfit...that will be an unpleasant revelation indeed. we should definitely do something with them, text or thread or both, where they can be all buddy buddy though!

KAZ & LEON: HAHAHA oh DEAR, obviously this is all mortifying for leon but would be an absolute delight, like you have absolutely no idea how delightful, for kaz. one part of him would be like "i suppose it would be wrong to encourage this human boy's fawning, and unkind" but he'd probably still go out of his way to talk to him and be all ;]]]]]] at him anyway, because please, what option is more fun?

CASS & LEON: yes this would be HILARIOUS, we definitely should and it'd be fab if you wouldn't mind starting!

let me know if you want me to get something underway for either val or kaz as well, they'd be good fun too!

KAORI FINCH-FLETCHLEY

If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss. ;]
PIPPA YAXLEY
Secretary

Wand 61

11" Rosewood, Hippogriff Talon
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 10 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
London

Capricorn

Heterosexual

Single

580 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 06:03 PM

Pippa & Kaz:

Why hello there, lol. So obviously a young Pippa could come across to Kaz as a total joke.. But Pippa is a seriously driven young lady. She is apart of Purium, kinda sorta? She is pushed into some undercover missions and what a perfect place to get up in the ranks than to be associated with Kaz... Am I right?

High end parties in a castle. That is where she wants to be, and that is where her priorities take her. I am thinking maybe she like showed up to a party and played the "I'm a high end witch, don't fuck with me" kind of vibe and she was just let right in. She is fake dating Leon Prentiss (played by Rora), and he is also a high end wizard so these two could MAYBE (if you allow it lol) help him out with whatever shady shit he would need done.

I dunno.. this can be expanded on... but I figured since she is like a purium spy or some shit and she is just on no one's side... it is like she could possibly be useful to him as well as friendly with him?

KAZIMIR ALEKSANDROV

really need to go to sleep... but looking like you've been up all night is in style.
ALASDAIR BARCLAY
Seeker for the Montrose Magpies

Wand 80

11½" Redwood, Thunderbird Feather
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 23 | 11 POSTS

Edinburgh, Scotland

Sagittarius

Bisexual

Single

150 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 08:49 PM

hello hello! i'm excited to plot with pippa!

KAZ & PIPPA YAXLEY: this could be a very interesting combination indeed. kaz doesn't really mind youth in an individual so long as they can prove themselves interesting in other ways where they lack life experience (because let's be real, if he was too picky about that he'd be hanging out with just eighty year olds all the time). pippa would probably be interesting to him on a number of levels - she's a yaxley, and he likes to stay in the loop of gossip about sacred 28 families, she's fake-dating leon, who's also on his radar for similar familial reasons and general high society life, and she also seems to have a determined streak and i feel like he'd like her ambition. i think he particularly likes it when younger twenty-somethings have a fire under their ass, because it amuses him, he's like, what's the hurry???

he doesn't really care one way or another about purium stuff because he's very apolitical, so that wouldn't make him feel bad (or good!) about associating with her at all, so i feel like maybe he could invite her to one of his parties to sort of test the waters with her and see how she is in person after hearing about her, and we can go from there! he tends to keep most of his shadiest shit within his clan because it's ~vampire business (also it's just kind of gross? and bloody?), but he would be interested in her and intrigued. plus he loooooves gossip and information just as a hobby and he's a pretty good source of it himself, so they could be mutually beneficial for one another - he's a good connection to have and he'd think she can be, too. also he just throws a killer party, and that's always a good time. let me know if you want me to put a thread up, perhaps where he's first invited her to one of his shindigs? i think these two will be heaps of fun!

-----

also as a general shipper note, alasdair barclay has been added! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Evil.png

Epic catch vs. Australia in the 23rd minute - watch it on WizTube!
PIPPA YAXLEY
Secretary

Wand 61

11" Rosewood, Hippogriff Talon
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 10 POSTS

London

Capricorn

Heterosexual

Single

580 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 09:01 PM

Oh my god I'll pm you tomorrow about my ideas for Alasdair and Pippa!!! Also, the entire plot you said sound wonderful! Let's thread!
really need to go to sleep... but looking like you've been up all night is in style.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply