SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

A Touch Of Magic, 1/4 siblings, cousins
HAZEL ALTIER
Book Shop Owner

Wand 37

12" Pine, Thestral Scale
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 28 | 10 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
London

Gemini

Heterosexual

Single

1498 ʛ

May 15 2017, 02:25 PM

HAYDEN ALTIER / 28 / LUCKY BLUE SMITH
TAKEN!Hayden was born a few minutes after Hazel. As children, they loved playing together and are still very close. Though even with him, she cant share her secret. When Hazel was kidnapped and tortured, he could feel that something was really wrong but didn't know what exactly. He is still trying to figure out why but Hazel keeps her secret and doesn't share.

He moved to London after he graduated. Always wanted to live there. His sister moved in with him after a while, but she wasn't the same as he knew her and not only that but she was also pregnant. He pretty much is looking over her and her daughter to this day.

His career and personality is pretty much open. Though I see him in either Business, Entertainment, Government or Medical

Best way to contact me will be either pm or discord (Clea#9508)

IZABEL ALTIER / 32 / DAISY CLEMENTINE SMITH
Izzy is the oldest sister to Hazel and Hayden. Since their birth, she was excited to have siblings and when they were born, she would sneak into their room to tell them goodnight before running down and going back to her room.

What her career and her personality are like, all up to you, but I would think that despite her being the oldest daughter, she still likes to have fun. She is wild

Cain --- / 28 / HUNTER PARRISH
Brother of Darius and a cousin to Altier family. Hazel's father had sister (half-blood) who married Maddox ---, who is Cain's and Darius's father.

He is Beauxbatons alumni. What he is doing and his personality is up to you but I would believe that he is more carefree and likes to have fun.

Darius ---/ 26 / ALEX PETTYFER
Brother of Cain and a cousin to Altier family. Hazel's father had sister (half-blood) who married Maddox ---, who is Cain's and Darius's father.

He is Beauxbatons alumni. What he is doing and his personality is up to you but I would believe that he is more responsible than his older brother.

My daughter's first year at Hogwarts, happy and terrified at the same time
Amy
Unregistered

| AGE: | 0 POSTS

ʛ
is

Oct 10 2017, 10:06 PM

Hi! I’m interested in taking Hayden! What’s the best way to contact you?
HAZEL ALTIER
Book Shop Owner

Wand 37

12" Pine, Thestral Scale
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 28 | 10 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
London

Gemini

Heterosexual

Single

1498 ʛ

Oct 11 2017, 01:06 PM

ooh! hi and um, discord or skype works, or even pm.
My daughter's first year at Hogwarts, happy and terrified at the same time
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll