Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Days Of Thunder, Best Friends / Family
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 296 POSTS
Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 3315 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Jan 22 2018, 06:58 PM

winter's want ad: paper faces on parade

i'm a sledgehammer

DARCY ---------- Beauxbatons

20YR • Open • Face: Open

Techinally speaking, Darcy and Asia met long before that cloudy afternoon in the headmistress of Beauxbatons' office. Their mothers had been best mates in school and always amused themselves that their daughters would be too. They had fun arranging playdates and sleepovers for the girls. It was one of these sleepovers that their two little worlds changed forever.

They had fallen asleep in a pillow fort they had built after a day filled with games, movies, and sweets when Darcy's parents showed up at an unwizardly hour. The girls were woken up, dazed and confused as to what was going on. For reasons unknown to them, Darcy and her parents left London that night. Seeing tears streaming down each other's faces was the last they would see of each other until years later.

Through the years they both tried to get their parents to tell them what happened that night but with no success. It wasn't until Asia attended Beauxbatons for a year did the two reconnect. She opened up to Darcy on why she was there (can be found in her history) and Darcy confided in her as well.

She wasn't completely sure about why they had moved away so suddenly, she could hardly remember it. She didn't remember the red hoods that were hanging in her parents closet or the men under them visiting her house the night before.

The playby & names open to the player, I can help if you like. I envisioned her being a Metamorphmagus but again that's up to you haha I'm happy to chit-chat about anything, this section is guest friendly so please feel free to post! ^_^
you're just another break and

LUCY WEASLEY Hufflepuff

20YR • Open • Face: Open

Lucy and Asia have been best friends since they were toddlers. They met a daycare and bonded over their love of pirates and all things sweet. With both their fathers working for the Ministry, the pair got to spend a lot of time together. Through all their sleepovers and playdates, they became nearly inseparable.

When they got to Hogwarts, there were excited to find they were sorted into the same house, Hufflepuff!

Their years at school flew by until a traumatic event struck Asia's family. Asia spiraled and Lucy literally was there and saved her life. (This part is explained more in Asia's history ^^) It's a debt that Asia feels she'll never be able to repay but she tries to. Until Lucy, Asia never really knew what it felt like to have siblings as she was an only child. Now she couldn't imagine her life with this fiery redhead.

The playby is open to the player, I can help if you like. Oh! If you're curious haha the girl I used in the ad is named Bridget Rose Satterlee. I'm happy to chit-chat about anything, this section is guest friendly so please feel free to post! ^_^
i hit a wall & watched it fall

FRED WEASLEY Gryffindor

24YR • Heterosexual • Face: Open

Long before Fred and James became the men they are today, they were pranksters causing havoc in the halls of Hogwarts. The pair would get themselves into all kinds of trouble when they weren't sweet talking girls. Daring each other to do things which normally resulted in them being scolded by their grandmother, Molly.

Through the years, they have remained close as brothers. Always having each other back when life likes to hit the fan. James survived a Werewolf attack and Fred is probably one of the only people to know how hard that was and still is for him. They hang out still, regardless of James moving to New Orleans to open his own club, Mischief Managed.

He picks at Fred about his tab rivery with Albus and jokes those two are going to run him out of business. Though the pranks and dares might not happen as often as they did in their youth, they still like to have a good laugh now and again.

The playby is open to another biracial male and if you're curious haha the guy I used in the ad is named Lucien Laviscount. I'm happy to chit-chat about anything, this section is guest friendly so please feel free to post! ^_^
BY MITZI
all the stars we steal from the night sky 💖
+ New Orleans
+ Sagittarius
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
JAMES POTTER
Owner of Mischief Managed
**** Werewolf | AGE: 24 | 179 POSTS
Wand 51
11½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
NET WORTH: 6223 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Feb 9 2018, 02:45 PM
bumping http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png
Why is the Rum always gone? 😲
+ North Pole
+ Aries
+ Heterosexual
+ Married
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 54 POSTS
Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 92465371 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
Feb 20 2018, 10:06 PM
bumping
Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
+ New Orleans
+ Sagittarius
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
JAMES POTTER
Wand 51
Mar 8 2018, 02:04 PM
Bumping
+ New Orleans
+ Sagittarius
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
JAMES POTTER
Wand 51
Mar 16 2018, 01:50 PM
http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Cool.png
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Apr 3 2018, 10:43 AM
bumping http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Blush.png
+ New Orleans
+ Sagittarius
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
JAMES POTTER
Wand 51
Apr 15 2018, 07:31 PM
bumpin'
+
+
+
+
is
LUCY WEASLEY
Unregistered
| AGE: | 0 POSTS
NET WORTH: ʛ
Apr 26 2018, 12:16 AM
Lucy is a work in progress <3
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Apr 26 2018, 12:51 AM
LUCY WEASLEY Lulu! I'm so happy to see you! Oh, I'm rhyming http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/BigSmileSquint.png
+ New Orleans
+ Sagittarius
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
JAMES POTTER
Wand 51
May 1 2018, 12:56 PM
bumping ^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Image Map
RP MONTHS AUG SEPT OCT NOV
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!