FEBRUARY MAR APRIL MAY

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Weasleys & Werewolves, best witch / wizard
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN

Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 46 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
North Pole

Aries

Heterosexual

Married

92491674 ʛ

Jan 22 2018, 06:58 PM

all my friends are heathens take it slow

i hit a wall & watched it fall

fred weasley • 24 • open face

Gryffindor Alumni and king of pranks all alongside his best mate, James Potter. Fred Weasley is a smooth talker and normally the more level-headed of the pair. In school, they would sweet talk girls and stay in and out of detention. Dare each other to do things which normally resulted in them being scolded by their grandmother, Molly. Outside of that, I see him as being as outspoken as James, who he considers to be the brother he never had. Suggested playby: don benjamin but still open to another biracial male.
and i'm a sledgehammer

lucy weasley • 20 • open face

"Sisters before misters!" Is a saying she and her best friend, Asia Sky, live by! Lucy is a fiery redhead with a killer personality to match. She's not one to back down from a challenge or let someone push her around. She's a badass Hufflepuff Alumni and seriously one of the strongest and compassionate people Asia knows. The pair has gone through a lot together but it's made their friendship stronger.
i was bracing for the pain, i let go

enzo --- • 22-25 • open face

A 20yr old lone werewolf that lives in the Bayou with a leaderless pack. His home life before then was a bit sketchy as he was a foster kid and never knew his real parents. He keeps what little of his file he could find and tries to put together a better life.

In the Bayou, tensions have been rising between the wolves and vampires. Their leader, who is only known to the wolves as "Slade" has viciously killed anyone who's tried to step up as Alpha. After a lot of arguments with the remaining wolves, Enzo suggests that they get the help of a famous werewolf. One that is known enough that he wouldn't be an easy kill, James Potter.

James at first is going to be skeptical about this and well he doesn't classify himself as a wolf since he was bitten and not born one. So Enzo is going to struggle to get James to see reason and not look at himself as being cursed. Through all this, they are going to become close and James would see him as one of his best friends. Eventually, James is going to go to the Bayou with Enzo to see the other wolves and is going to have to make the choice on if he's going to help them or sentence his friend to death.

BY MITZI
Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN

Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing

Beauxbatons Alumni
North Pole

Aries

Heterosexual

Married

92491674 ʛ

Feb 9 2018, 02:45 PM

bumping http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN

Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing

Beauxbatons Alumni
North Pole

Aries

Heterosexual

Married

92491674 ʛ

Feb 20 2018, 10:06 PM

bumping
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll