FALLON ANDERSON
Bartender at Mischief Managed
* Halfblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 19 POSTS
Wand 53
10½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
NET WORTH: 1561 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
Apr 21 2018, 11:28 PM
Here is something no one knows about Fallon...she can sing. Gurl! She can sing! Singing for Fallon is her stress reliever; her stress reliever that doesn't involve fighting or drugs; and boy can she fight!

Today was just one of thoughs days. Her depression has been creeping up on her for a few months now, and it doesn't seems to be going away. Alcohol, partying, fighting, weed, sex. Nothing seems to be getting her out of this funk.

Shes been getting so depressed that even happy people have been pissing her off. Their smiles. Their laughs. Their love lives. Fuck them right!? Fallon huffed. She stared at herself in the mirror. 'Who am I. Why do I feel this way?' She thought as she stared hard into the mirror, trying to see her soul. She looked hard, sighed, and left.

Fallon need a stiff one. Yeah. That, and a drink. Why not both? Well instead of staying in her small apartment staring at herself in the mirror, she got up and left. She needed to sing. This bar shes been meaning to try has karaoke night, ladies are free before 11.

She walked in, found a secluded spot in the corner and watched. She couldn't help but laugh at some of the drunk people. A group of girls were singing some wicked sisters song so badly, alcohol almost shot through her nose. A good laugh can do her some good.

After having a good chuckle, Fallon decided to give her request. Keisha Cole - I cant make you love me This song is exactly how Fallon has been feeling for a while. Maybe getting this feeling out would make her feel better.

Now its her turn to sing her heart out.

No introduction, just singing.

"No matter how hard I try… It just don’t seem to be enough…

I can change somethings… But I just can’t change my mind about this… I can change the style and color of my hair. I can wear only baby, what you want me to wear. And when you look at other women I can act all unaware… And when you hurt my feelings, I can act like I don’t care…

But I can’t make you love me I just can’t make you love me I can’t make you love me How can I make you love me?"

You can feel the emotions, the heart ache, the pain, and the sorrow in her voice...and once she stopped singing...

Fallon opened her eyes and saw the expressions on their faces. She ruined the mood.

SEBASTIAN BORDEAUX
I feel like I lost myself...
+ New York, NY
+ Leo
+ Pansexual
+ Complicated
** Vampire | AGE: 552 | 56 POSTS
Wand 56
11½" Cedar, Bat Wing
NET WORTH: 410 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
May 16 2018, 02:35 AM
He'd lost a bet with his nettlesome brother and this had been the result. The vampire could hardly remember the last time he'd consumed as much alcohol as he had this night. If he couldn't drown himself with the liquid literally, the proverbial meaning of the saying would have met its match in ways unprecedented.

He was drunk enough to sing.

Well, of course the blood he'd consumed prior to inebriation helped him along. Bash was euphoric, and pissed at Jakobi. He was disgusted for even having to be in this corner of the world following the mess that Purium had orchestrated on the global stage. Filth. And a small bet regarding that had resulted to a trip to the heart of his own lost legacies... the UK.

But he wasn't expecting to see Fallon here. He quite liked Fallon. She was a capable woman, able to breathe fun into more than one aspect of his life. He only wished there was a fire between them to induce nostalgia. When the girl stepped down from the mic, he took her hand and twirled her.

Oblivious to her pain, he smiled, "What a lady, what a night. Come, polish something off with an old friend?" He managed even not to betray his mental status by slurring. He led her to the table, kissed her hand, and once again let his hand be the axis she pivoted round.

FALLON ANDERSON
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
+ South Hams, England
+ Taurus
+ Bisexual
+ Single
FALLON ANDERSON
Bartender at Mischief Managed
* Halfblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 19 POSTS
Wand 53
10½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
NET WORTH: 1561 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
Yesterday at 07:31 pm
She ruined the mood, for just a bit; but then they started clapping. Some people complimented her singing, some even felt her pain, and Sabastian grabbing her hand made her night. Now she doesn't have to spend it alone.

She can tell he was drunk; she can smell it on his breath, but she will join him in a few. She needs a drink or two...or 5, why not the whole shelf; but Fallon wasn't thinking about that when he said 'polish something'. Her mind stays in the gutter!

Sabastian seems like the type of person Fallon can make a connection with. Hes hot, smart, strong looking. He has an older mentality, but dosen't look older than 30. Well, she knows he must be way older than 30; he smells like a vampire. Some werewolves get turned off by this. All this vampire werewolf hate bull shit! She doesn't care who you are (except for Prium) as long as you treat her right, you can do no wrong.

"What did you have in mind to polish off?" she gave his a seductive smirk as she followed him to the table. That kiss on her hand was such a turn on she almost tripped and lost her composer!

@[Sabastian Bordeaux]
I feel like I lost myself...
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle