ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
***** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 279 POSTS
Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
NET WORTH: 3210 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Mar 7 2018, 02:46 PM
If anyone needed a girls night it was Asia. She'd spent the last few days in a pretty intense argument with one of her best friends and needed a timeout. Lucy was driving her mad and so when Taylor offered a drama free interaction, she'd jumped at it. She'd managed to get off work early and stop by the market to pick up a few choice items, one being wine. Asia wasn't much of a drinker but tonight she was going to indulge herself more than usual.

She had unwinded and was setting up things in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell ring. She took a few glances at the table and floated items to their spot before heading towards it. She opened it and a smile slowly crossed her face. "Hey, girl."

TAYLOR ROSE
all the stars we steal from the night sky 💖
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
*** Veela | AGE: 24 | 79 POSTS
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 6065 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
Mar 9 2018, 12:45 AM
"What's up Chicka? I come baring gifts!" Taylor smirked and entered the apartment. She let out a low whistle as she looked around the living room. "It feels like you've been doing some redecorating or maybe I'm being absentminded." She moved further inside and towards where the kitchen last was. "You got wine too," she mused and placed her bottle right next to Asia's. "Never can go wrong with it, even if mine is to cook with." Taylor placed the bags she'd brought with her on the counter and started to unpack them, slowly examining each container. "What's the news on the home front?" She finally asked while opening a bag of baby carrots and munching on one. "You didn't sounds like your normal chipper self." She assessed, her grey eyes were filled with a million questions but she didn't want to overwhelm her friend.

ASIA SKY
I need more cooking apps for this thing <3
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Mar 12 2018, 03:27 PM
"I'm helpless at cooking anything that doesn't come out of a microwave so I'm just going to take your word for it," Asia confessed though this wasn't something Taylor didn't already know. She went over to the cabinet and got two wine glasses out before opening a bottle. "I have been doing a few renovations to the place when I'm not at school or work. Knocking out walls and making the place a little bigger, I have land back there I haven't even touched." She stopped and shook her head, she was starting to sound like an adult.

"But yeah, excuse the mess please." Asia slid a glass towards her and took a drink from her glass. The question Taylor asked held a bit of weight to it and she wasn't sure how to go about answering it. She wondered for a moment if she'd spoken to Lucy but thought against it. "That depends on how much time you have to spare. Do you want the full version or the cliff notes? Either or is going to make your head spin, if the wine doesn't do it first." Asia stared into her glass for a moment, deep in thought.

TAYLOR ROSE
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Mar 17 2018, 09:11 PM
"Oi! Don't go using that bloody thing, it's a death trap for food." Taylor made a face once she caught sight of it, she'd never used the one in her apartment. "The oven needs to be your new best friend but we'll take it slow." She took a nice drink of the wine, smooth with a rosy hint to it. "Mm.." She nodded towards the work Asia was doing. She only had her tiny apartment to dream out of for now but hopefully that would change. "The only changes I got done were the ones paid for by this werewolf guy that smashed my window on accident." She waved her hand about and drunk more of the win. "He was cute so it didn't sting too much." She laughed and helped Asia remove things from her bags.

"Spill the whole thing, we've got plenty of wine and plenty of time to go through it." She floured the counter top and took out the dough she'd made before hand. She rolled it out until it was a fair enough square before spreading her homemade sauce over it, motioning to Asia to cut some of the toppings she liked. "How did she find out anyway?"

ASIA SKY
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Mar 19 2018, 09:08 PM
"Yes very slow, I'm not looking to blow up my place here." She took another sip of her wine, maybe one day she wouldn't be completely helpless in here. She envied Taylor being able to work with such ease. It kind of reminded her of her father, he was always the one to cook for her and her mum. Asia sat the glass back down on the counter as her brow frowned, she really missed him. She felt a tug at her heart and blinked back a few tears before catching the last few words. "If he's so cute you should ask him out."

Asia picked up the yellow and green bell peppers and started to cut them carefully, her mind turning over the question. "I actually told her. I..I didn't want to keep it a secret anymore. When he told me he loved me it just all sort of hit me that I had to tell her." Asia thought back on the conversation with Lucy and how it had gone sideways after her shock had worn off enough for her to snap. "I really do get where she's coming from Tay, I'm not an idiot I swear but he's not like that anymore. He's different, I'm different...and I don't want to feel bad about exploring this."

TAYLOR ROSE
+ London
+ Libra
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
TAYLOR ROSE
Pastry Chef
Wand 74

10" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Mar 26 2018, 09:07 PM
"Ugh I would but I don't think it would end up into anything, it never does." Taylor rolled her eyes and kept working on the pizza. "Being a full Veela is a major downfall. Half of the time I don't know if someone is really interested in me or it's the charm talking." Valentine's day popped up in her mind and she groaned again remembering it. "What? You actually told her?" Her mind switched topics as fast as the wine was leaving the bottle. "He told you he loved you? Hold the fuck up, why the hell am I just hearing about this now?" She couldn't help but giggle like a child with a secret. "I'm sorry but whoa! That's big, Lucy is going to have to get her shit together. Albus doesn't have the best record true and I was very skeptical of you guys at first but don't feel guilty. You deserve to be happy just like anyone else does."

ASIA SKY
+ French Riviera
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
ASIA SKY
Unspeakable Intern
Wand 60
9½" Apple, Mermaid Hair
Mar 30 2018, 01:28 PM
Asia frowned, feeling rather bad for her friend. It always slipped her mind that Taylor was a Veela and what that meant for her. "You'll never know unless you try right? One of the frogs has to turn into a decent person." She smiled slightly, hoping to brighten the girl's outlook on dating if only a little. Asia found herself laughing as she took another sip of her wine. "Yes, he did at Christmas." She beamed thinking back on the memory. Them having dinner in the snow, it had been magical. "Forgive me!" Asia laughed for real this time.

"I appreciate you saying that really I do. I'm hoping that she takes this time to cool down and talk to me. They both mean a lot to me and if they can't get along it's going to be super weird you know?" Asia didn't want to think about what that meant or if Lucy would tell her to pick between the two of them. She was going to remain hopeful that it wouldn't come down to that. "Turn that last bit right back around to you because it applies." Asia gave her a knowing smirk and finished her toppings on the pizza. "I am happy though, for the first time in a while I can honestly say that."

TAYLOR ROSE
+ North Pole
+ Aries
+ Heterosexual
+ Married
Winter is Online
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 47 POSTS
Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 92471418 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
May 8 2018, 01:02 AM

Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!