Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

Out Of Touch, closed, Lily Potter
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 33 POSTS
Wand 78

11" Cypress, Phoenix Feather
NET WORTH: 397 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Apr 5 2018, 12:03 AM
Molly knew she had to start telling her family her news, especially seeing how Roxy and Lou had reacted on Valentines Day, and despite the cousins mostly being adults now and they hadn't seen each other all that much anymore, she knew she had to reach out to each of them, if she could.

She needed to tell them.

Before they founds out some other way that wasn't her.

And so, Molly had sent an owl to Lily, hoping maybe that if she started with Lily, maybe it would be easier to tell James and Albus, and despite her nerves, which were rising, making her feel both terrified of what she was about to do, and made her feel sick to her stomach at the same time.

Molly took in a deep breath and smoothed her shirt around her, to try to in a way, hide her slight baby bump for now, but found that sitting she couldn't do that anymore, so she stood up again, and started pacing a little bit as she waited for Lily to join her. Molly hoped that it wouldn't be long till her cousin joined her though, because she was starting to lose her nerve...

And she was starting to feel sick again...

LILY POTTER
I'm a Weasley and I'm PROUD of that!
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
***** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 214 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 630 ʛ
Apr 16 2018, 01:36 AM
She didn't know what to expect when Molly sent a letter to her to meet up. It was sort of strange for her, she remembered it's usually her who calls others to meet up when she's in need of some cousin-love.

She was happy anyway to see her, especially as the Sun has finally decided to come outside, and show that the promise of a proper Spring and Summer is on the doorstep. She dressed slightly lightly and hurried off to the Three Broomsticks.

"Hey Molly, how are you?" she addressed her sweet cousin and then thought that she looked worried, not very healthy. Well, maybe a butterbeer will help.
"Would you like a butterbeer?" Lily asked as she ordered hers, and then sat down at a table.
"Come on, sit, sit! Why are you walking up and down like a pixie lost in town?!" she asked laughing at her, as it looked so strange, and then put her beer down and looked at her.
"Okay, tell me everything. Where did we leave off?"

MOLLY WEASLEY

Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
Wand 78

May 4 2018, 12:35 AM
Molly knew that Lily usually was the one to ask for a meeting, but Molly knew she had to start telling her cousins her news, she knew it, and this was the cousin she thought she should start with, especially seeing as Roxy and Lou had reacted the way they did...

The fact that the sun finally decided to show itself, was nice, despite the fact that it made Molly much hotter than she needed to be, and it made her feel a bit sicker than she'd hoped.

But Molls looked at Lily and sighed softly at her question. "I... I'm quite warm... and... this weather just... isn't helping me to feel any better..." she whispered, biting down on her lower lip before looking up at her cousin. "A... A uhm, A butterbeer won't help..." Molls said to Lily, still pacing, till Lily asked her why she was pacing, like a pixie lost in town. Molly sighed and smoothed down her shirt so that her cousin could see her slightly growing baby bump.

"We... uhm... we left off with me being able to tell you that... that I'm going to have a baby..." Molly said, pulling her shirt back, so Lily could see her baby bump, and she bit her lower lip nervously, waiting to see the reaction.

LILY POTTER

+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 6 2018, 02:55 PM
"What do you mean this weather is not helping you to feel better? Are you sick or something?" she asked, and slightly, without a fuss, leaned backwards a bit, in case it's something contagious. She didn't want to be rude for the world, but she herself not long ago got out from a nasty cold, so she was sure she didn't want to go back to bed just yet, falling sick.

She seemed so restless, Lily was trying to figure out more until she got an answer, but that wasn't an easy task, considering the fact that she was no legilimens, and Molly just wouldn't stop for a second.
"Molls, you're scaring me, what is it? You can tell me!" Lily sent a trustful smile in her direction, but she wasn't sure if her cousin has seen it, considering she was still pacing. Then she changed the way her shirt fell on her body, and she had to stare at her tummy. It was bigger, and that gave her goosebumps as slowly, she got the picture together, just at the same time Molly finally told her what was going on. Baby on the way indeed.
She took a great sip of her butterbeer and then jumped up, to go around and give a warm, tight hug to Molly. In this past moment, she had at least 3 scenarios rushing through her about this news, and she chose to express what she has considered the most helpful one. She gently sat her down finally.
"Congratulations!" Lily said, not with too much enthusiasm, but with a friendly understanding way. She didn't know how Molls thought about the life growing inside her. "Tell me everything, how did this happen?"

MOLLY WEASLEY
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
Wand 78

May 23 2018, 03:29 PM
"Not sick, exactly..." Molly said softly, as Lily leaned back a little bit. Molly paced just a little bit more still, worried at how her cousin would fair with the news she was about to try to tell her. Lily was special to her, her family was very special, and she didn't want any of them to be angry with her for not sharing this with everyone all at once, but Molls wasn't sure that she could handle it all at once, with each of the Weasley/Potter clan members.

"But it being warm right now makes me feel a bit weaker, and it's not easy to deal with, with..." Molls started, sighing softly as she closed her mouth a little bit tighter in that second and breathed in and out through her nose till her stomach calmed itself just a little bit.

"I... I don't want to scare you..." Molls whispered to Lily, and that was when she mentioned that she was gaining a bit of weight, and pulled back on her shirt so that her cousin could see her slightly swollen baby belly. Lily jumped up and gave her a hug, which told Molls that Lily wasn't mad that she hadn't yet spoken to her about it. That helped Molly feel just a little bit better, which was a good thing. Lily sat Molly down, and Molls let her cousin do such, now that the anxiety of telling her news was overwith, she felt a bit calmer.

"Thanks..." Molls said, softly, not too sure how she was really feeling over this all, even now. "Well, uhm, I think you know what has to happen for this sort of thing to happen, but... You remember Merrick? He... well, he did this and... and he kicked me out..." Molly added softly, trying to keep herself calm, rather than work herself up again.

LILY POTTER
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 25 2018, 12:00 PM
Lily sat there, in complete shock. She couldn't even imagine something like this happening to her - of course, one needed a lifelong partner, a husband, or at least a boyfriend, right? At least in her world... She hadn't any of them, but even if she'd have had, a baby was just... too big! Responsibility-, and change-wise.

She nodded, of course, she had the lesson about the bees and flowers, and she did remember Merrick, and that was helping her put the whole picture together. When she heard her last word, she jumped up from sitting."He did WHAT?!" She started pacing up and down like Molly did, for a change, and she felt rage infuriating her. How can someone do such disgraceful act? Abandoning a woman with child, especially her cousin!

"Where is he now? Where does he live? I'm gonna go there and...!" Too many options, too many outcomes for the fiery redhead to choose from as torture, she couldn't finish the sentence. Lily was absolutely furious, didn't even bother to ask if the guy even knew about the baby, she was quick on jumping to conclusions. She dropped a look at Molly, realizing she wasn't exactly helping her with her outburst, trying to calm down, still pacing. "What are you going to do, Molly? What did your parents say?"

MOLLY WEASLEY
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
Wand 78

Jun 6 2018, 07:35 PM
Molly saw the look on her cousin's face. It was a look of complete shock at first, and then nodded at her as if she remembered Merrick. Molly at this point wished SHE didn't remember him, but it wasn't like she had much of a choice on the matter.

"He... He did, but please... Lily...." Molly said, feeling her stomach cramp up again just at the thought of what had happened. "Please... come sit..." she begged, her eyes tearing up, trying extremely hard to stay calm.

But it wasn't working at all.

"Please come sit... I... I need to stay calm, and you pacing isn't.... Well, it's not helping... I... I know you're mad, I am too, but please... For the moment, come sit..." Molly said, practically begging her cousin to sit down, or at least come closer to her.

"He... He lives in London, dunno where, as since where we had been living... well, he changed the locks and well, everything's gone... As there's a sign up that it's sold..." Molly said, her voice shaking and her whole body starting to tremble again, despite trying to calm herself down.

"Please Lils..." Molly begged her cousin again, and finally she paced still, but she was trying to calm down at least.

Now Molly was all upset again, however, she was trying extremely hard to calm herself, as her stomach was starting to feel sick, again.

"I... I'm going to do everything I can for my baby, and... well, Mum and Dad were both angry and upset with the situation, but they've said that I... that I can stay with them however long as I need, so long as I wish to, and that they'd help with the baby. Grandmother Molly and Grandfather Arthur have also said the same, and well, I just... I just can't believe he did this..." Molly said to her cousin, sighing into her trembling hands.

LILY POTTER
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
Jun 8 2018, 05:21 PM
Breaking his nose without using a wand. Feeding him to the wolves. Setting that curse on him that brings out your worst nightmare and lets you see it for days. Using those fireballs that do so much damage on a human body... all sorts of options to pay Merrick back for what he was doing. She couldn't stop walking up and down, and couldn't stop thinking about these, so Molly's calming words, and begs to stop her didn't even reach her. She couldn't hear them, only until the last one was said out loud.

"Sorry." she told Molly, as she finally stopped in front of her. "What should I get you?" Lily asked worriedly, as she didn't seem well at all. She waved at a staff, holding Molly's hands, waiting for them to come closer, so they could order something that could help.

"Molly, you're very brave and strong. What do you know about the baby? When is the due date? I'm really happy that your parents and our grans are supportive." Lily added, and she had to think through how would it go down if she was in this situation. First of all, the guy would be eaten by a wolf, then the remaining parts would definitely be cursed by the Chief of Aurors and a well-trained wizard.

"I think he will regret this, and come crawling back to you." she said, because truly, Lily was such a naive little girl still. She had so much to learn about the outside world, and about people that were not nice, or responsible at all, but there and then, she couldn't imagine Merrick not wanting to be a part of their lives, ever. She had a strong optimistic soul, and that called for a happy ending.

MOLLY WEASLEY
+ Ottery St. Catchpole
+ Gemini
+ Heterosexual
+ Complicated
MOLLY WEASLEY
Muggle Studies Professor
Wand 78

Jun 13 2018, 10:58 PM
Molly was trying to calm down, she was trying with every fiber of her being, but she wasn't feeling well at all, anymore...

Lily still paced, and Molls couldn't help but hiccup, trying hard to hold back any sick that could possibly wish to come back up. "P... Please..." Molly begged, needing to have them both calm down...

Needing it desperately.

Lily finally stopped in front of Molly, who was now tearing up, and turning a very slight shade of green. Lily held her hands and Molly trembled, her hands sweating now. "G... Gingerale... C... C... Crackers..." she whispered to her cousin, her stomach clenching as Lily spoke kindly to her.

Molly took slow, deep breaths in and out, as she tried to soothe her stomach enough to answer her cousin's questions. Finally, slowly, she answered, softly, her voice shaking. "M... M... May..." she stammered out, slowly nodding her head to the comments of their family being supportive to her. The thing was, despite the support of their family, she still felt awful, terrible, and she almost wished she didn't breathe the oxygen around her, around them...

Molly continued to take slow, deep breaths, as Lily spoke on, saying that she thought Merrick would regret it, and come crawling back to her, but Molly was sure that wouldn't ever happen... "I... I... I... I don... don't... th... think so..." she whimpered out, her voice trembling as much as her body was, as her legs bounced as she sat in the chair by her cousin. Her stomach clenched again and she whimpered, hiccuped and a lone tear fell from the corner of her eye closest to her cousin. "I... I d... don't... th... think h... he... e... e... ever..." Molly tried to force it out, but she wasn't feeling well at all...

LILY POTTER
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
Jun 15 2018, 01:16 PM
Lily had to listen carefully to make sure she got what Molly was whispering. A waiter reached them by then, and she quickly gave him the order, just to turn all her attention back to Molly straight away. She wished she could help more, do something that calms her, but she had no medical background, especially for pregnancy. She could do some basics, as Daddy Potter wouldn't let her with her clumsiness run around without knowing how to spell up a bandage or stop a minor bleeding, but other than that, she was no use.

The waiter rushed back, and she gave Molly the Gingerale, and crackers. "Calm down now. Breath in.... and out. In... and out." she said and did it with her redheaded cousin, and they both seemed to relax slightly. "May... is not too far from now. You gonna have a little life that's going to make all this worth looking back at, in your hands!" She smiled supportively and tried to think of what else she could say to make Molly feel better. Truth is, she was good at comforting others, and giving noble speeches, this must've been running in her blood, but this situation needed her best efforts, as for her to try and strengthen someone, she liked to imagine what she would feel in that situation. And if she imagined being pregnant, she was terrified to her very core. Especially with the added fact that the father wasn't by her side. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle that, and this was no help for finding encouraging thoughts.

She had to go back to the idea that Merrick will realize he made a mistake. She simply refused to imagine a not happy ending in this situation, with that little soon-to-be-family reunion. "Shhh, it's okay, eat some crackers, drink some of this." she said, and held up the glass in front of her until she took it. She didn't want to plant fake hope into Molly's heart, even if she thought that's how this will end, but there was one thing she knew. "You will be fine, Molly. You have us. Your parents, our grans, and I'm sure Rose, Dom, Vic, and every other of our cousins will break their legs for a word of yours to run and help. Weasleys stick together! I'm here for you, anything you want, anytime." She patted her hand, little she knew then how her life will turn upside down in a matter of a couple of weeks with the moving to America and a boyfriend entering the seen in such a dramatic way. All she knew is that she could count on her.

"I think you should better lay down and rest. Let me take you home!"

MOLLY WEASLEY
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle