SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Dusk To Dawn, bambi's shipper
LAYLAH CHANCE
Language Interpreter

Wand 78

8½" Elm, Pegasus Feather
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 27 | 1 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
London

Leo

Bisexual

Single

30 ʛ

Aug 22 2017, 07:38 PM

name laylah chance
age twenty-seven
group government
occupationlanguage interpreter
play-by halsey
Laylah Chance is a twenty-seven year old Hogwarts alumni. She was in Hufflepuff and is pretty much the definition of a loyal, caring person. She has a dark past that involves sleeping around, drug addictions, and suicidal tendencies. She is super friendly though and is willing to open up to just about anyone. After Hogwarts, she went on to study more about magical languages and now works as a language interpreter for the Ministry of Magic. She is also a metamorphmagus.
FRIENDS Laylah is the kind of person who anyone can feel comfortable around. She is super kind and bubbly and has plenty of acquaintances. She has only a few close friends of which I am hoping to find on here! Like I said, she will get along with almost anyone. Some things that could be mutual interests are scary movies, animals, going to the club, etc.
ENEMIES Since Laylah gets along with just about anyone, it's hard for her to have enemies. The enemies I can see her having would most likely be coworkers at the Ministry. Laylah takes her job pretty seriously and can get pretty competitive.
LOVERS Laylah's love life has been anything but pretty. She is bisexual but currently is leaning towards having a male as a partner. She tried dating girls for a while but found it to be too dramatic. Her abusive relationships were almost always with other girls. A potential boyfriend for her would need to be able to accept her for her past and all of the mistakes she has made. She would be an awesome girlfriend though - she loves cooking for people, especially for those who she is dating. She also loves to spoil her partner.

tender & terrifying

name ripley barker
age twenty-two
group business
occupationrecord store employee
play-by crystal reed
Meet Ripley - a twenty-two year old girl who is currently employed at a record store in London. Ripley attended Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor, which she takes tremendous pride in. She is a pureblood witch whose parents were extremely supportive of her and very loving. She grew up fairly spoiled but ever since her parents were killed, she has learned to discipline herself a little bit more.
Speaking of her parents, her parents were killed when she was eighteen. Both her mother and father were Aurors and were sought out by a group of werewolves one night while they were on a date. Ripley only barely remembers the night she was asked to identify the bodies. Ever since then, Ripley has been hellbent on getting her revenge. Revenge meaning killing werewolves. She has surprisingly managed to kill off a few of the ones who were in the group that attacked her parents. So in short, she isn't one to mess with even if she comes across as sweet and innocent. Since her parents died, she inherited their fortune (a decent amount, mind you) and lives in a small cottage near London with her cat.
FRIENDS Ripley had a decent amount of friends during her years at Hogwarts. I would really love to be able to have someone's character on here be the friend whose house she was at when her parents died. But other than that, she has maintained relatively close relationships with those she met at Hogwarts. She's pretty easy to get along with unless you are a werewolf. She also loves muggle music from the 60's and 70's, so if anyone else likes that then she will automatically love them.
ENEMIES Werewolves. Any werewolf she sees as an enemy. In her mind, all werewolves come from the same person who can be tracked back thousands of years and she believes that person should have been killed immediately. Other than werewolves, someone who may be her enemy would be a know-it-all or someone she didn't get along well with in school.
LOVERS This is tough for Ripley. Since she is so determined on getting revenge for her parents, she doesn't necessarily feel that she has the time for a relationship. However, during her years in school she had a few on and off boyfriends but she never slept around or did anything promiscuous. Having a boyfriend doesn't completely turn her off but she would prefer to focus on better things for now. (Have a plot planned with Andrew Whelan)

let me take you in my arms

sunday vibes ~
ELIZA KENEDY
Investigator

Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 61 POSTS

Bordeaux, France

Aquarius

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

1430 ʛ

Aug 23 2017, 10:04 PM

LAYLAH CHANCE Eliza was also a Hufflepuff and a total sweetie. I don't know when the self harm phase was but she's a healer at heart and would have patched her up and done her best to help. El likes to eat, be outside (especially in the sun), and honestly just be around people. They also both work for the government.

Eliza also went through a lot with her mother going missing, then being found dead, during her time at Hogwarts. Where El's younger, maybe there could have been some support through those dark times.

Because she's El, I could also see her getting along with Ripley, though I think she'd be conflicted about the revenge bit. Especially because one of her closest friends is a wolf. That one may be tough. El's passionated about who she loves.

The Howlers did it again; so proud of them.
LAYLAH CHANCE
Language Interpreter

Wand 78

8½" Elm, Pegasus Feather

London

Leo

Bisexual

Single

30 ʛ

Aug 24 2017, 08:00 PM

ELIZA KENEDY I would love for Eliza and Laylah to be friends! Laylah is twenty-seven and I see that Eliza is twenty-three... So I was thinking maybe when Eliza came to Hogwarts then Laylah kind of took her under her wing and maybe saw her as a little sister? Then they grew closer over the years and stayed in touch when Laylah graduated from Hogwarts? Let me know what you think.

As for Eliza and Ripley, I could still see them being friends. Ripley kind of has her revenge secret to herself and doesn't tell many people about it. She expresses her dislike for werewolves because they killed her parents, but she doesn't tell anyone about her murdering them or anything. Maybe Ripley could eventually confide in Eliza at some point. In fact, Ripley has a plot planned with Andrew Whelan (a werewolf) that she is going to be falling in love with. Maybe then Ripley could confide in Eliza and ask for advice on what she should do and how she should handle it etc.
sunday vibes ~
ELIZA KENEDY
Investigator

Wand 29

10" Beech, Mermaid Hair
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 61 POSTS

Bordeaux, France

Aquarius

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

1430 ʛ

Aug 24 2017, 08:37 PM

LAYLAH CHANCE

Sure. While El travels for work, she would probably keep in touch via a lot of social media. Though honestly I also see her writing old fashioned, snail mail letters. I think that back at school, with her missing her mom, she may even have wanted someone to like, do girly things with. Hair, even if it meant it getting messed up. Movies. Maybe some advice. I see a lot of people kinda pushing her towards her now boyfriend. She tried dating and stuff but it didn't really work. Now, she probably visits whenever she's around Laylah.

Ohhhh okay. So it's under the radar? That helps a lot. Maybe they could be the kinda friends that have had rougher times as far as values lining up if there are things that don't. Though I think that El would be there for the loss regardless, considering she lost her mom. Not both parents but her mom. They also would have been in school together for a little bit.

The Howlers did it again; so proud of them.
ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 29 | 40 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 27 2017, 07:40 PM

ripley was so memorable in the gif game, so i thought we'd visit to give her plotter. c: RIPLEY BARKER

RIPLEY + ASHER: Asher is the resident do-gooder in my gang. He's an animal rights activist that makes it his mission to undo the wrongs done to creatures of all kinds. It often puts him on the wrong side of the Ministry but he's not terribly bothered by it. He is bothered by those that commit wrongs to any creature of any kind and if Ripley is as boastful as she comes off with her werewolf killing, he'd be at certain odds with her. (He was a huge proponent of the Remus Lupin Act and donated any and all extra funds to that cause.) There would be a tremendous amount of animosity on his part and though they share a very similar orphan-type scenario, he'd feel little empathy with someone who thinks murder is a way to fix one's problems. With the amount of time he spends outdoors, it would not be uncommon for them to encounter one another, especially with the kinds that he runs with.

RIPLEY + GLORIANA: Gloriana is a ministry member, specifically an auror. Given the familiarity in the department, she'd likely know who Ripley's parents were. While their death was untimely, her sympathies would be absent. Ripley's lot is hardly the worst thing to happen to a girl with murdered parents, and she can think of several other tragic backstories that would be more pitiable. Similarly, if word of werewolf deaths got around, as they undoubtedly would, she would be paying attention. After all, werewolf killing - righteous or not - would be a violation of the Treaty of Forest Creatures as that was passed to preserve peace between vampires, werewolves, and humans. Interfering with such legislation could be disastrous for the relations between those groups. And a criminal is a criminal, crossbow-wielding orphan notwithstanding.

RIPLEY + TALON: Talon doesn't concern himself with people Ripley's age, typically. He finds it unsatisfying and dull. He's pureblood also but he knows which surnames his family avoids.

I live for the animosity and chaotic threads, which this seems as natural for my muses with her as can be. If any of this suits, let me know!

I'm on the pursuit of happiness, and I know.
FRANK LONGBOTTOM
Curse Breaker

Wand 48
11½" Maple, Dragon Heartstring
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 24 | 6 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
Dorset, England

Aquarius

Heterosexual

Single

160 ʛ
Nina is Online

Aug 29 2017, 11:15 AM

Ripley and Frank were only two years apart in school and they were in the same house, so they probably would've known each other. Frank was quiet and studious, liked being alone, but he was friendly and didn't mind being around others. Maybe these two could be good friends?
My daughter just took her first steps. She's growing up so fast. #prouddaddy
RIPLEY BARKER
Record Store Employee

Wand 38

7" Chestnut, Dragon Heartstring
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 7 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
London, UK

Aries

Heterosexual

Single

410 ʛ

Aug 30 2017, 12:03 PM

RIPLEY + ASHER STONE - So Ripley isn't boastful about her werewolf killing, she is actually keeping it as a secret from everyone she knows. None of her closest friends know that she does it, or used to do it as of right now. She has met a guy who kind of tends to show her the more pleasant things in life, so she hasn't hunted a werewolf for quite some time now. Plus, it definitely isn't an easy task as I'm sure you could imagine lol so she doesn't do it that often. I think it would be interesting to have these two interact, though. He could have seen her kill a werewolf some time ago or something and try to interfere.

RIPLEY + GLORIANA - Like I said, she hasn't killed in quite some time and I don't plan on having her do it again for a while now. I think that Ripley would know Gloriana though, since her parents were aurors.

RIPLEY + FRANK LONGBOTTOM - I would love this! Ripley needs a lot more friends. Maybe he could have been the one to show her around when she first arrived at Hogwarts and they could almost have a brother-sister kind of relationship.
PIPPA YAXLEY
Secretary

Wand 61

11" Rosewood, Hippogriff Talon
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 10 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
London

Capricorn

Heterosexual

Single

580 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 06:11 PM

Pippa & Laylah:

Straight up club buddies. They hit each other up to have a good night, and they talk once in a while but they aren't like up each other's arses all the time.. yah feel meeeee?

Anywho, let me know lol

LAYLAH CHANCE

really need to go to sleep... but looking like you've been up all night is in style.
LAYLAH CHANCE
Language Interpreter

Wand 78

8½" Elm, Pegasus Feather

London

Leo

Bisexual

Single

30 ʛ

Sep 10 2017, 01:10 PM

PIPPA YAXLEY YES. I am so down for this! Laylah needs friends to just party with. She's at the club like every weekend so I could see her going to Pippa all the time lol.
sunday vibes ~
LEON PRENTISS
Researcher

Wand 4

12¾" Alder, Thestral Scale
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 25 | 25 POSTS

Durmstrang Alumni
Newport, Wales

Capricorn

Pansexual

Single

240 ʛ

Sep 10 2017, 08:15 PM

LAYLAH CHANCE and kaori they're a year apart but in different houses, maybe they were close friends in hogwarts though it probably took a while to get that way. why can i imagine them being part of the same squad? anywho depending on when the self-harm phase was, kaori would have probably reacted... badly, but she'd try and help her out regardless and would try and be the friend she needs in that situation.

they probably would've kept in touch after hogwarts, and all throughout the time when kaori's in the auror program with her fiance. after he died, kaori pretty much shut off and left the country, and idk how laylah would react to that, but now that kaori's back in england she might try and make amends?

every time the sun comes up, i'm in trouble.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply