Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[m] Who Run The World?, ~ Pussycat
+ Unknown
+ Taurus
+ Asexual
+ Single
* Werewolf | AGE: 35 | 19 POSTS
Wand 45

12" Blackthorn, Werewolf Fang
NET WORTH: 620 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
May 2 2018, 01:38 PM
Bellinda Greyback was in an unusual state. She felt joy, if any can call what she does feeling. The plan worked out just brilliantly.
She crawled out from the closed doors they had a meeting behind with the leaders. They invaded a pub somewhere, took it over straight before closing, and now the owner and his family was standing upright at one wall, looking like they had no soul anymore. Imperio did the deed.

“Sisters and brothers!” she called up as she stood in front of the members of Purium Republic. All the noise died the first instant she started forming her words. There were amazement on some horribly insane faces, but most of them showed fear.

“We did it!” she shouted with a bestial voice and people started cheering. They could relax. No crucio just yet.
“We are impressed with your work, and to prove that, we have a surprise for you. In the next room on the left, you find muggles. People who claim they’re above all, who don’t even know how pathetic they are, without our gift that runs through each and every single one of youse veins. Enjoy the bloodbath, the most creative kill will earn a favour, from us, your leaders. Not a mondayn prize.” she finished, and then with a swing of her wand, there was food and music and well, the alcohol was donated by their lovely hosts.
She casually crawled herself towards one table, sat down, and with an other swing of her wand got herself a drink. Firewhisky, neat, a bottle of it. She ran her sight around the crowed out of boredom, nobody seemed to look back at her and that was no miracle - the lucky ones were those she didn’t know the name of. That was a very small amount.

“Sit down!” she called over to Royce, the boy they took in quite early days. He seemed completely soft and useless. Who knew he’s going to reach such results. She didn’t have to move a muscle to grab his arm or any nonsense, just looked at his face and curled her monstrous lips into a smile.
“You still wanna keep your little pussy form of an animal? I could use a proper viscous beast with the ruthlessness running in you... we can get it done right now in that room, don’t worry, it’ll only hurt a tad.” Belle licked her lips, pointing at a room behind her with a finger ending in long, surprisingly well kept nails. She was actually quite a catch from the outside, she had to keep it up for sleeping with the investors injecting their money in the Purium and her pack’s visions and plans.

ROWLAND PRICE
let it burn
+ N/A
+ Scorpio
+ Gay
+ Single
** Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 30 | 32 POSTS
Wand 28

14" Alder, Kneazle Claw
NET WORTH: 5 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
May 2 2018, 02:15 PM
It had seemed like Royce had finally found his swing, a place where he could freely express his monstrous temperament without the judgement of those who didn't understand the hunger for carnage in his belly. The fear and pain in innocent eyes was enough to drive him absolutely excited in bloodlust. When Belle ordered that there was a prize to be won for the most creative kill in the next room, his mind started going a million ways at once. The evil cat of a man started to grin, imagining the way blood would stain a pale woman's canvas-like thighs, The swell in a muggle mother's baby, hearkening new life, was soon to be put to a very pregnant pause. He licked his lips at the very thought, and looked at the bottled beer in his hand, debating the kind of sharp glass it was made of. It was thick, it was green, and it was perfect.

He started to chug the rest of the beer until it was dry empty, and kissed the end of it before holding it on its neck, and smashing the wider end onto the table in front of him. Broken glass did nothing to faze him, save for the messy shards that scattered the floor like emeralds ready to be plucked from the womb soon to feel their knife-like stinging. As he stood, proud and ready to pounce on his target in the next room, he was ordered to sit down by his leader, and slowly did as he was told. His cloudy, doubtful eyes seemed to whimper like a child who wasn't able to play with a new toy. He set the bottle onto the table and folded his hands across his stomach, chiseled jawline hitting just the right light to make him seem godly and inhuman.

"Belle, like I've said many times before- the perks of being a cat are far too luxurious for me to give up." he gently wanted to protect his promise made ten years ago to his late father, "You of all people should know I encourage and relish the idea of many bites at one time, so the worry is far from my mind. I think i've proven to be just as vicious in and out of my form over the last decade with Purium, wouldn't you agree?"

His voice was smooth as silk, almost a deathly calm whisper seemed to emit from his pouted lips. He saw a shard stuck in his forearm and pricked it easily from his body, licking the wound daintily and making clear eye contact in her direction as he did so. Cats truly were the best.

BELLINDA GREYBACK

on the prowl
+ Unknown
+ Taurus
+ Asexual
+ Single
Wand 45

May 3 2018, 12:31 AM
She took a sip from the bottle and got the assassin a glass with her wand, pushing it over to him on top of the table, offering what she had in her hand.
“It would simply annoy me if you were appetiser one day.” she grumbled in a heartless tone, and shook her head, as he didn’t understand.

More things happened at the same time. Close to them at another table, someone was laughing with an irritably high and loud voice. At the wall, another member went up to their frozen family on death row. The second one was more urgent.
“Crucio” she casted the curse like others would levitate something, her experience was far greater than anyone could imagine. She held it up long enough so the screams and writhing got everyone’s attention.
“They are mine” Belle smiled with a devilish grimace on her face, and finally let the man loose from the unforgivable. She turned her attention back to Royce.

“Now, where were we... ‘tis not about Purium, why I exhort you take me up on my offer. With Hogwarts gone, Purium is on the right track. Time to take care of personal affairs.” she got into her thoughts. When she was a cub, her mentors ordain her to study legilimency and occlumency. Soon enough she realised there was no need, her mind was a jungle of ideas, and anyone who enters gets lost without finding very useful information. She wasn’t one called sane.
“But you can be of use even like that.” she added, and the laughing of that man shot through her face in an eyerollingly irritating look. She wasn’t known for rolling eyes either.

ROWLAND PRICE
let it burn
+ N/A
+ Scorpio
+ Gay
+ Single
Wand 28

14" Alder, Kneazle Claw
May 3 2018, 02:40 AM
"Clearly you underestimate my success in averting disaster," Royce sighed dreamily, "Though I am quite the snack, if I do say so myself."

As he watched Belle crucio the family still in the room, he smiled so widely in satisfaction that his bloodshot eyes were apparent to anyone who looked over. How he wished they were his to play with as well. He took the glass of Firewisky, suprised that his leader wanted to share, but grateful all the same. The burn that went from his mouth to the back of his throat combined with the piercing screams of innocent people made his blood bubble over like a cauldron, except he was experiencing a heightened version of sexual delight. He was a truly changed man, obsessed with the macabre and disgusting, especially the most painful ways to elongate the road to death. He thought to himself how he couldn't wait to witness the moment when life would leave their eyes and leave a hollowed shell of carcass.

"Personal affairs? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware this was an ice cream social, I would have brought my hot fudge and got all messy for the boys." He playfully looked at a few of the male Purium members in their midst and shot them a seductive wink in their direction, "Who do you need me to spy on? Is this what you're asking me? Among these brutes, I reckon I'm the right person for the job as a cat. Nobody ever suspects a cat. Especially one that looks like me."

Royce knew he was quite popular when he was a cat, people could coo and adore him and worship the path his paws would tread on, the jingle around his collar indication that he was around. Such a delight it was to enter a room and feel reminiscient of what he once had as the poster child for Gryffindor greatness. He could have been that poiltician he swore up and down he'd be someday, yet here he was- the murderer he was truly destined to be.

BELLINDA GREYBACK

on the prowl
+ Unknown
+ Taurus
+ Asexual
+ Single
Wand 45

May 4 2018, 05:23 PM
“Thinking people are greater use than puppets.” she said simply about him being fed to the wolves. He could take it as a compliment.

Crucio shot through the air followed by screams as she marked her preys. No one, after that, laid their eyes on them anymore.
She was debating in her mind, with all the chaos inside how much she should let him know. It wasn't about the plan, it was the plan itself that was of interest for her, and Royce seemed not to care who gets into his hands. His words had an impact on her. She laughed out loud.
“If I wasn't disgusted by that, I'd likely pay a visit. Sounds quite a show.” Belle had enough of that man at the other table as she drank a great amount from the bottle she was lifting up from time to time. She suddenly reached out with her bare hands, drilled her fingers into the skin around his mouth, and then simply ripped out a chunk.
“Shut your hole.” commented in synchronicity with the shout filling the air. She put that piece of flesh in blood in front of her on the table and licked her fingers one by one.

With her deconcentrated attention back to Royce, she, again, had to pick up the conversation. There were some things she appreciated, and one of those was soldiers that could think for themselves. It was tiresome explaining everything from the ground to the brainless. He understood what she meant straight away.
“This is a case of my personal interests. I haven't many that would involve outsiders... you see, I like to keep it in pack. That's what they are for, after all. You get the details once you take the job. It is of high interest and risk, therefore the payment is also in great measures. Do we have a deal?”

ROWLAND PRICE
let it burn
+ N/A
+ Scorpio
+ Gay
+ Single
Wand 28

14" Alder, Kneazle Claw
May 7 2018, 05:44 PM
Royce was no puppet. However, he knew how to respect authority when tasks were given to him. The man was very conscious about his at first seeming miniscule role within Purium, yet was not afraid to prove his worthiness on the battlefield or on special missions. He knew he was better than being some wolf's dinner. They would encounter a great loss if they happened to let him die, regardless of Belle's cut-throat "every one is disposable" personality. His eyes darted to where the crucio would hit once again, and he was glad that mudbloods were finally minding their own business.

In his opinion, there was no amount of disgust when it came to chocolate drizzle and handsome men. It seemed like a combination that went hand in hand, or hand in ...other things. He took a long sip of the alcohol granted to him and he wasn't fazed at all by her claws digging into someone's face. This was just another day at the office for him, and he merely licked his lips as she licked her own fingers. He knew she wasn't the kind to share, so he merely sat back, not allowing himself to get his hopes up.

"What's the job? I feel like I should know before I sign my name on the metaphorical dotted line," Royce let his large fingers drum on the table, waiting for a response, "I just need to know if I need to prepare anything for the particular task... the greatest kills and games take precision, patience, and the most creativity." He looked at the still broken half-bottle on the table and jokingly whimpered, "I would have won tonight's scenario." He pouted like a child who wasn't able to play with their favorite toy.

BELLINDA GREYBACK

on the prowl
+ Unknown
+ Taurus
+ Asexual
+ Single
Wand 45

May 8 2018, 11:45 PM
The human with his desire for details started triggering Belle. She had to take her time in her mind to think through if it was worth torturing him a little, or the cause was more important.

This was of personal matter, not Purium business. In this case, she wasn’t his boss yet... even if she always were. Belle needed to study, during her upbringing, how to handle business meetings to become the successful beast she was, even if most of the times she didn’t give a flying fuck about it and ended up crossing all the rules she should’ve been following for her own good. She still got what she wanted, so for her it was good enough.

Lucky for Royce, he was important enough for this case. She has not only decided not to shot a Crucio at him, but also was willing to give a tad more details. If he refuses in the end, she can always kill him anyway, and feed him to the wolves.
“I need as much personal information as possible about not one person, but several. They are all around the world usually, although they do have places to stay at regularly. We are talking about deeply trained individuals, well, not all of them. You do anything, but don’t get to torture them. If you see a possibility and the timing is right, you might have to bring some or all of them to me. In this case, of course, you don’t need to do the mission alone. I want you on no other case for the time this is done. They’re very lucky in fights... so the implementation has to be based on several layers. I won’t ask again: do we have a deal?” She had quite a monologue after all, but was not even thinking of giving the name until they agreed.

ROWLAND PRICE
let it burn
+ N/A
+ Scorpio
+ Gay
+ Single
Wand 28

14" Alder, Kneazle Claw
May 13 2018, 01:31 PM
To accept a job without knowing the details was idiotic- Royce had always been a careful cat, wary to cross land mines in the midst of war. To manipulate the system for his, and Purium’s benefit seemed like the best way to handle sensitive tasks like this one. It couldn’t be all impulsive and all or nothing like Belle seemed to suggest. He was an attention and gratification whore too, but he knew that being smart and outwitting his opponents would help him come out on top. Once he heard a little more about the job, he felt a fire start inside of his core, and needless to say- he was getting angry and frustrated. He bit his own tongue so hard that he felt blood start to draw and pushed a table over, there was so way this bitch was going to reduce his ego.

“Another messenger job?” Royce crossed his arms, “You think I’m the right person for a messenger job?” he spat out the question like it was toxic on his lips,“I’m expected to do research and bring them to you and I can’t even play with them? How the fuck is that fair?”

Royce was laughing so hard he clutched his middle. He’d like to see her try and kill him, he’d like to have an Avada Kedavra aimed at his chest, some would even say he was crazy enough to have such a death wish. Royce began to pace hungrily on the hard wood floors, like a cat ready to pounce- his fingers were twitching in anxiety like he was some druggie with a nervous tick. For the last ten years he’d had it up to THERE proving his potential, that he was so much more than the mudblood and Avery line lining his veins.

Then, a switch. Rowland came as swift as the temperature change in the room. Delirium pricked his brain like tiny needles wanting to draw blood.

“I’m not asking for much,” he growled so low that the rest of the room seemed to rumble as his cloak followed him like an ominous shadow when he stopped in front of her, “Give me someone to take for my own, I beg you. What other person in this room takes as much pleasure as I do when you watch the life leave someone’s eyes?” He walked towards the line of muggles, frozen in their place as they feared up when he approached, “Precious. Filth. Powerless.” Pause. “Did you hear that, my darlings?” He mockingly covered an ear as if he was ready to hear a secret from them, “I said you’re all those things, dolls. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, COME ON! WE’RE HAVING A FUCKING PARTY IN HERE. PLAY WITH ME, GODDAMN YOU. PLAY WITH ME!” He gripped onto the suspenders of a man’s jacket and threw him onto the floor so harshly that the panel started to break underneath, a large crack could be heard- the human skull. “WHY DON’T YOU WANT TO PLAY?”

BELLINDA GREYBACK

on the prowl
+ Unknown
+ Taurus
+ Asexual
+ Single
Wand 45

May 14 2018, 08:07 AM
Belle sorted her thoughts in the right order before she told more details - so for her, seeing him getting into a childish tantrum was funny, and she only laughed with him.
It was also interesting to see how impulsive he could be, pacing all around and then suddenly begging. He had a point, and she handled her business meetings professionally - at least until they stepped over a line, or if she wasn’t in a bad mood. She thought about his words for a second, but he seemed to be losing his shit and decided to play with something she clearly marked as hers. She only watched as the situation escalated, and as soon as the skull opened up on the floor, she stood up, wand in the air and shot a Crucio at Royce, fast, and without any sign this will come.
Others in the room stopped and stepped aside to the walls, watching what will follow, fearing for their own lives.

“Stop ruining my pack’s lunch!” she ordered, ready to tear him apart if that had to come. Royce looked like he didn’t know where his place was anymore. This was the kind of act that she considered over the line, and the reaction that could follow such idiotic outburst.

ROWLAND PRICE
let it burn
+ N/A
+ Scorpio
+ Gay
+ Single
Wand 28

14" Alder, Kneazle Claw
May 15 2018, 04:52 PM
When Belle started to laugh at him, it seemed to make everything worse. When she shot a Crucio at his chest, he reeled back on the floor and started laughing right along with her as he writhed on the ground. There were times like this when he wished that he could be tortured as a cat as well, he felt his feline tendencies taking hold. In his breaking sweat he felt as naked as a newborn baby, wailing and allowing his fingers to grab for air. In his hallucination spree, he started to scream and cry, an elated sense of self had brought him such a joy and purpose. Royce knew he wasn't a brainless zombie, but feeling like this, being "punished" was definitely a turn-on, a perk of working with likewise sick individuals. He ended up on his stomach, his face bruised and long scar bleeding near his eye from a splinter sticking out from the wood panels.

"Belle, darling, I'm not ruining your pack's lunch- I just want to season him a little." Royce started to trace the expressionless stare at the body next to him that he's just violently threw to the floor, "I'm a little excited now... that curse really did the shot. Am I excused to leave the room with this one? Just for a few minutes? I can work really fast." He straddled the hips of the gentleman's dead body underneath him, playing with his hair with fresh blood still leaking out, "I want to open his pretty mouth. He still feels ...wet."

BELLINDA GREYBACK

on the prowl
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle