NOVEMBER DEC JAN FEB

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Snake Mates, Looking for Scorpius!
ALBUS POTTER
Dept of Magical Cooperation

Wand 52
10" Hawthorn, Salamander Tail
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 21 | 220 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2493 ʛ

Sep 6 2017, 07:30 PM

SCORPIUS MALFOY
BROTHERS FROM ANOTHER MOTHER

Albus is currently looking for his best mate! Scorpius and Albus became friends in first year, and ever since then they've been so close they're practically brothers at this point. They were both womanizers back in their Hogwarts days, but they've slowed down since then (adulthood makes you grow up whether you want to or not). Also, Albus loves to tease Scorpius and try to hook him up with Rose lol.

I see Scorpius having a dry/dark sense of humor. Maybe with a bit of brutal honesty thrown in. He's not a jerk though, and his heart is usually in the right place, he just has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth (like Albus tends to do).

The suggested playby for him is Austin Butler. I'm open to negotiations if you have a different face in mind.
This new Quidditch broom is lit!🔥
PIPPA YAXLEY
Secretary

Wand 61

11" Rosewood, Hippogriff Talon
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 10 POSTS

London

Capricorn

Heterosexual

Single

580 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 09:29 PM

I want him!!!!! It doesn't matter that I play his cousin, right? Lol!
really need to go to sleep... but looking like you've been up all night is in style.
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2493 ʛ

Sep 7 2017, 11:45 PM

PIPPA YAXLEY Yeah, Pippa and Scorpius are too closely related (their mothers are sisters lol). I'm looking for either a new member or someone who doesn't already have a canon to play him. Thanks for your interest though! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png
OtherGuest
Unregistered

| AGE: | 0 POSTS

ʛ
is

Sep 21 2017, 03:25 PM

Hi,

I had a few questions about the character. Thing's i'd likemade sure of before i commit to the character.

1) This is a bit embarassing to ask all things considered, but i'm not sure if it's canon that he might have a thing for Rose, and be a womanizer. I was wondering if i could make him at least bi? ><

2) Did you have any thing in mind with this character, other than being a close mate to Albus? Did you have a sort of idea of how you wanted him played or have any ideas or suggestions about his past?

3) Im not opposed to using your suggestion, however i have one of my own i'd like to see what you think of, Lucky blue smith?

Lucky Blue Smith
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2493 ʛ

Sep 21 2017, 03:46 PM

Hey, I'll answer each of your questions one by one.

1: Scorpius doesn't have to like Rose, he doesn't have to be a womanizer either. I just put that in because Albus was in his past, and it was a possibility Scorp was as well. As for his sexuality, I'm sorry but I really see him as heterosexual. That's one of the few things I don't want to change about him.

2: I left him open so that the player could shape his personality. He and Albus are really close, and maybe he could have a dry sense of humor, but everything else is up to you.

3: As long as the playby is blonde I'm fine with it. So feel free to use Lucky if you want. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png
ALBUS POTTER

Wand 52

New York City

Leo

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

2493 ʛ

Nov 8 2017, 01:24 PM

I'm back to looking for a cool Scorpius! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll