NOVEMBER DEC JAN FEB

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Lovers & Friends *edited
FALLON ANDERSON
Bartender at Mischief Managed

Wand 53
10½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 6 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
South Hams, England

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

623 ʛ

Aug 23 2017, 08:02 PM

The site needs more males, so i have some ideas. I have these 2 guys for Fallon because she needs some drama, and plots!

wanted:
Bestie
24 - 25. Jake Fahlee. Dapper. trait. trait. trait. trait. trait.

This is Someone. Someone is Fallons best friend. She feels absolutely comfortable being around someone; and that's difficult for Fallon. Fallon is not a talkative person. She is also very selective of who she associates herself with; so opening up to this guy is very big. He knows about her childhood, where she lived, who her parents are, even about her being a werewolf. Fallon is an open book to him.

They have been friends since she transferred to Hogwarts, and their bond grew stronger in Eastwick. He always had her back, and Fallon had his. He calms her down when she gets angry, hes her shoulder to cry on.

What makes things complicated, is that they both like each other. They are very open with each other, but there's still things they keep to themselves. (He is also bisexual. How he feels about that is up to you.)

There was one drunk night where they told each other how they feel, and things got a little intimate. Now they don't know what to say to each other. Hes going to find out that Fallon is a stripper, and that Fallon is falling for her Toxic lover again. He wants to protect her from him.

I see him as a dapper person, calm, with a sharp tongue.

wanted:
Toxic Lover
25 -27. Isha Blaaker. Extrovert. Romantic. Bold. Wild. Funny. Intelligent.

This is the toxic guy. The one that stole her heart and shattered it. They meet Fal's first year at Eastwick. When Fal was trying to be more open, and friendly towards people. New school, new people, new life. Leave the past behind! This was another person she opened up to. He understood her depression, having dealt with it himself. Knowing that made Fallon feel less like a freak.

There was just something about him that attracted her. Maybe it was his smile, taste in music, his style, or his swagger. Maybe its because he understood her depression. Maybe it was all of it. The way he made her feel when she was in his arms. The way he twirled her hair around his finger. I don't know, but he captured her heart.

In her mind, they were in a relationship. Always had dinner together, hung out, spent the night...but he had a girlfriend; an official girlfriend. A girlfriend he decided to Marry; but recently got divorced. Now he wants to talk to Fallon. Hes the type of guy that needs to be in a relationship.

His traits, profession, interest, personality, etc, is all up to you. He just needs to be romantic, and the type of guy that need to be in a relationship.

*I would also like this character to be for another character as well. I haven't made her yet (I need the post), but he will be her twin brother. Their from Brazil, and went to Castelobruxo. His girlfriend lived here, and is his sister's best friend. This is ONLY if you use Isha Blaaker as the pb! (Please use him! Less want ad's to put up!)

“Since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations.” – 💀
FALLON ANDERSON
Bartender at Mischief Managed

Wand 53
10½" Cedar, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 24 | 6 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
South Hams, England

Taurus

Bisexual

Single

623 ʛ

Nov 17 2017, 11:27 PM

Bump
“Since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations.” – 💀
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll