NOVEMBER DEC JAN FEB

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm Strong Because Of You
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 22 | 104 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Wampus)
New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

2010 ʛ

Aug 13 2017, 06:33 PM

JAMES BUCHANNON / INDEPENDENT / LUKE ARNOLD
Big brother here, who for now we're going to call "Luke" because I'm just unoriginal like that... is the magical half of the set of twins born ten years before Hayden. His twin didn't win the magical lottery and become a wizard, something that "Luke" always felt bad about. To the point he tried and failed at suppressing his powers so his twin wouldn't feel left out. Now that they're adults and going on their own paths? He's happy for his twin and the life he's got. While "Luke" absolutely loves his job as a Dragonologist. Both twins get to travel a lot with work, though "Luke" is really the only one who can put down what he's doing to come home and help little sister out. Because he's a worrywart like that who doesn't like the idea that Hayden gave up her dream to take care of the youngest of the Buchannon clan. He's got friends in the area keeping an eye on her and relaying how she's doing so that if he has to come home he will. Even if Hayden will fuss at him about it. She'll get over it. Family's family. I kinda like the face I picked for him. He follows the dark hair light eyes look that I see most if not all of the Buchannon brood having. Plus he has sort of that roguish look to him that I see both twins having though "Luke" is a tad bit more... adventurer/pirate-esque looking than his brother. I AM however open to face changes.
LITTLE BROTHER / OTHER / FACE CLAIM
This kid right here? Because to Hayden and the twins he will always be a kid... is one seriously bright young wizard. He's got a thirst for knowledge and a big heart. One that he wears on his sleeve quite often. Like his siblings, he has a love and knack for music, so that could easily be his major in school or what he does to earn some extra money and feel like he's contributing. I also see him taking after his dad and brother and being into magical creatures/potentially wanting to finish the book that his dad was working on. He's just not as knowledgeable as his dad on it, or his brother for that matter. Little brother's pretty protective of his sisters and is trying to help but also still be a teenager. He likes getting into mischief when he can, and can be really goofy to make his sisters laugh and smile when he thinks they need it. Or just as a whole he's an adorkable goofball. Face is... pretty open honestly as long as he favors Hayden and has the "Buchannon" looks. Headcanon also has him being a little on the tall and gangly side too.
THE BESTIE / ENTERTAINMENT / OPEN
Okay, so I've mentioned this lady a few times now and I Think it's time I actually request her lmao. This is a pretty open ended request, but basically I need Hayden's best friend. The woman who put her in a red dress for a party when Hayden wanted black or blue to blend in, and said friend said "Newp, you deserve all eyes on you in red." basically. She's also who got Hayden into modelling, and I'm thinking she's a fashion designer. Up and coming is what I'm leaning towards. These two have known each other... forever. Which could extend to when Hayden started playing professional Quidditch, or they could have been at Ilvermorny together. Take your pick! She sees all the good that Haydens' doing and gave up for her family and thinks it's time for Hayden to have fun again, to get out, and just... have a life again. Face is open, history, ect... all yours as long as the basics of what I just said are taken care of!
Considering murdering someone who suggested fairy princess costumes for me and Tas who saw the text
JAMES BUCHANNON
Dragonologist

Wand 13

10¾" Ebony, Hippogriff Talon
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 27 | 10 POSTS

Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird)
Currently Cairo, Egypt

Sagittarius

Heterosexual

Single

630 ʛ

Aug 18 2017, 04:34 PM

Big bro nabbed!
Back in Cairo again. Trips home never last long enough
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair

New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

2010 ʛ

Sep 8 2017, 05:15 PM

Updated this a wee bit since the big brother and the ex have been taken. ❤
Considering murdering someone who suggested fairy princess costumes for me and Tas who saw the text
tori
Unregistered

| AGE: | 0 POSTS

ʛ
is

Sep 18 2017, 01:46 PM

Obviously I'm snagging the bff!!
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair

New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

2010 ʛ

Sep 18 2017, 01:57 PM

Omg yay!!!!
HAYDEN BUCHANNON
Bartender/Singer/Model

Wand 61

11½" Rowan, Veela Hair

New Orleans

Virgo

Heterosexual

Single

2010 ʛ

Oct 25 2017, 06:28 PM

Okay, seeing as it's been a while, I'm reopening the best gal pal. Any takers?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll