SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Better Sharpen Up, (half) big brother!
ZAHRAH RENSHAW
Shop Owner

Wand 61

10¾" Chestnut, Salamander Tail
Half Fae | AGE: 21 | 24 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Hogsmeade

Taurus

Lesbian

Single

855 ʛ

Aug 1 2017, 07:14 AM

a family affair

we'll call him adam for the sake of this ad, but the name is totally up to you!

basically i'd love to have zahrah's half brother around - she's the youngest of three and their father's illegitimate child with a fae he met while in a research trip in malaysia. while his wife took it mostly in stride and tried to make the family as accepting and kind as possible, zahrah grew up to be an angry kid, believing herself to be unwanted and alienated (which only got worse when she literally sprouted wings lmao).

how adam took it and is taking it now is up to whoever takes him - his mom forced him to be nice to zahrah (or at least pretend to) when they were growing up, but i imagine he has every reason in the world to be bitter about it. being a problem child, z was often the center of attention of the family, perhaps taking attention away from her half siblings, and her unique circumstances meant that their parents tended to be a lot more lenient with her than with the other kids. a little resentment there wouldn't be a surprise tbh, and who doesn't love a complicated relationship between half-siblings?

the only things that are set in stone are that adam is at least twenty two years old and that until recently he was the owner of a broom shop in hogsmeade, when he decided he wasn't up for running it anymore and left town for a while, leaving the shop for zahrah to take over. you're totally welcome to decide why - maybe he has his eyes set on a different profession, maybe he's going through something in his life, idk go wild

his name, his face, his ethnicity, his personality - all up to you c: i intentionally left out details about the mom in z's bio so you can play around with his background.

if this sounds like something you'd like to take, please PM me and we can discuss the details. thanks for reading!!

(credit for the graphic goes to marie @ caution)

???? RENSHAW TWENTY-TWO AND UP / OPEN GROUP / OPEN FACE
anyone in need of racing brooms? like, a lot of them?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll