NOVEMBER DEC JAN FEB

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

Tell Myself I Can Handle It, band and ex
Wand 55

11½" Rowan, Pegasus Feather
Half Veela | AGE: 23 | 43 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff)
The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

224 ʛ

Jul 2 2017, 12:14 AM

you're not that good
i'm not that type
band members/ best friends - TAKEN

when louis was in his first year of hogwarts, he noticed that his roomate owned a guitar that was never played, let alone touched and with little coaxing required was able to claim it as his own. from there, louis dove headfirst into the world of rock, and over the years he began promoting his music with the help of wizarding media. around the same time, he and a group of friends formed a band, and with all sharing a passion for music they put their efforts into making it big. louis and his friends have now released two records and have gone on a number of tours to promote themselves.

as far as this band goes, i have no real specifications aside from how they sound. i'm thinkng a pop punk vibe, along the lines of early all time low mingled with boys like girls, yellowcard, etc. numbers would range from 4-5 people, louis included. after speaking with panda and lee, the band is called the howlers. a development for the band is currently in the works http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png

relationship wise, i do think these people have been friends for a long while and would therefore know a lot about each other, but that should not hinder any personality ideas you may have. louis is pretty chill being friends with a wide range of people, so go ham here. faces are also open. if you want to discuss anything, i have skype. my name on there is nikkityknack. i also have discord, where i am nikkityknack #7164.

lead singer/rhythm guitar louis weasley
lead guitar demetrius skeeter
bass esperanza hernandez
drums wynter night
guest appearances trick henderson

ex-girlfriend/ heartbreaker - OPEN

being a hero-type lad who wears his heart on his sleeve, louis has been around the block concerning relationships, in the past falling prone to dating girls who used him more than anything. while many left him hurting, this girl was the final straw to break his back. when they started dating can be discussed. i'm thinking they broke up at least three or four years ago, when louis was just starting to make headway with his band. reasons for dating louis can also be discussed, though i will say her wanting him as arm candy would be a fun concept. i'm all ears, though (:

i don't want to dictate too much about her as i want her player to have as much range as possible, though them breaking up should involve her thinking that louis just wasn't going to get anywhere with the band. of course, that wasn't the case, and he's now on the road more often than not. my reasons for wanting her around is that now that louis is more known, i want her to come back looking for a bit of fame, maybe even trying to win louis back. i do want something to happen between them, which we can talk over. the papparazi picks up on whatever it is and it causes all sorts of messes for louis and his current girlfriend/long time best friend.

name, face, and whatever other hstory is open. she can even be an existing character if you wanted! again, if you'd like to talk in more detail my skype is nikkityknack and my discord is nikkityknack #7164.

It's funny that this guy grating cheese over my pasta thinks I'm going to say 'stop'.
Wand 16

10" Chestnut, Banshee Hair
Halfblood Witch | AGE: 23 | 18 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
London, England

Gemini

Heterosexual

Single

775 ʛ

Jul 24 2017, 01:53 PM

Hello. I've read you band plot and I'm interested! I have Esperanza Hernandez who is a bass player. I havent finished her app yet, but Ill let you know once its done.
I'll flow myself away 🌹
Wand 55

The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

224 ʛ

Jul 24 2017, 10:03 PM

Awesome!! I look forward to it <3 If you want to plot just add me on Skype! I'm using hotspot data until I get internet, but I have Skype on my phone lol.
It's funny that this guy grating cheese over my pasta thinks I'm going to say 'stop'.
TRICK HENDERSON
Chaser for the Kenmare Kestrals

Wand 12

8" Holly, Leprechaun Hair
Muggleborn Wizard | AGE: 20 | 26 POSTS

Kenmare, Ireland

Aries

Heterosexual

Single

925 ʛ

Aug 3 2017, 02:08 PM

Trick can be a guest harmonica player when he wants that vibe, as I'm guessing they were close mates in school!
Obliviating. Sláinte!
Wand 55

The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

224 ʛ

Aug 9 2017, 06:57 PM

Sorry this took a while to get back to, but yes LOL. Please do. I'll add your name to the list, since I had not even considered guests xD We should plot out some more, I had been looking at Trick when he was accepted but I royally suck soooo.... Guess you'll be seeing a post from me in the near future on your shipper >.>
Wand 55

The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

224 ʛ

Oct 2 2017, 04:16 PM

The drummer for The Howlers is currently being looked into. Will keep this updated if the spot is taken or not (: If you're interested in another position or his ex, though, feel free to shoot me a message!
Wand 55

The Studio

Cancer

Heterosexual

In a Relationship

224 ʛ

Oct 11 2017, 01:44 AM

The Howlers are officially full! Guest spots here and there are fine though, so if you're interested in that, definitely post so we can work something out (: Also still looking for Louis's ex mentioned above. I can promise whoever takes that slot is in for a world of plots and fun.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll