Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

Don’t Stress Your Mind, ~with JoJo
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
**** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 151 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 875 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
May 4 2018, 11:04 AM
It was that day of the year. Second of May. She was on a holiday between two jobs with Rose and JoJo, they spent the previous days shopping and were planning to go down to party in Miami, which she thought, after the memorial, she’ll really need.
There was absolutely no question she will be there at the remembrance. She attended every year since she was born, and she wasn’t even considering doing otherwise.
This year, the whole event held a really deep sorrow for her, with her beloved second home gone. She simply couldn’t get over it, she put on a black dress as for her, this was equal to a wake for the Hogwarts Castle.

During the whole time, she was just standing between her mum and dad, holding their hands. She couldn’t care less if it looked childish as she really needed their support. Her eyes often wandered around, so as her thoughts. Ginny gave her a sedative potion first thing she has seen her daughter stepping in their house, she was already shattered in a million pieces.
Fred’s song was so heartbreakingly beautiful she had to go and give him a long hug when the whole thing ended. She spent a really long time at Albus Dumbledore’s grave with her daddy, being in a silent comfort together, sometimes saying something here and there - that was for Harry, she had obviously only heard about the late headmaster. She was really happy to see McGonagall there, and other ex-schoolmates and professors.

Her heart was broken again over this. She didn’t know what to do, but she had deep rage in her soul burning like fire when she thought about those exploding the place. She hated Purium with all her heart.

She really wanted to see one person that could take all this pain away by his presence. Sadly, that was not an option. She even considered dropping by his apartment in France, but he wouldn’t be there, she was sure he was busy working, and part of that was so that they can spend time together - which she was grateful for. She also had Rose and JoJo with her, and since they went to America with her just for her sake, taking time away from work, she really couldn’t just abandon them.
But the main reason was the things that happened over the weekend with them when they made up. She really couldn’t risk their fragile peace breaking up by heaps of negative emotions again. She was worried, walking on eggshells around him since that awful fight they had again over such a stupid thing that ended in something more serious. She didn’t even tell anyone about that, and how she’s coping with what she had decided to do... they don’t even know she decided to change for him and be less crazy, impulsive, and fiery. She knew everybody’s opinion would be that she’s even crazier than she was, as these were the main parts of her personality. Without them, she’d be a whole different woman.

She made up her mind to put the Tee topic to rest, and call him later, preferably once back in Miami after some cocktails, when the Sun has already healed her aching soul a little. It took them hours to travel back, and then the girls went from James’ (and Lily’s) place straight down to the hotel they booked as they were planning to stay for days on the beach, attending parties, dancing around and sunbathing a lot - that was good for all of them considering the hectic weather back home.

It was middle afternoon once they finally got everything done and could set themselves down at the hotel open bar outside, close to the beach and the pools, wearing bikinis and sunglasses.
“Drink! Drink! What are we drinking JoJo? I think I’ll start with a vodka martini.” she told Jo, as Rose has already got lost somewhere.

SEOYEON JO
Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
nite is Online
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
** Half Veela | AGE: 20 | 32 POSTS
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 20 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
May 5 2018, 07:10 AM
The memorial for the Battle of Hogwarts now with Hogwarts gone... Seoyeon attended with her father, too. She saw Lily, her best friend, in the faraway distance, holding her parents' hands. She really hoped that she could find a little bit strength in them, the hands of those who had fought this whole battle. Seoyeon had almost the feeling that she destroyed the hand of her father, actually, but he endured it with a sad smile. Memories of attending this magical place, her school, came back to her mind.
The first time she met her best friend in the train. The warm lights of the Hufflepuff common room. All the happy talks, the sad ones, in the library, somewhere on the floors, outside, inside, everywhere. And then she remembered it all gone and sequeezed the hand of her father once again. She felt his sadness and all these feelings around her, too.

Some of them were mixed up between disbelief, horror and dismay, fright, terror, fear, sadness, determination. She suddenly looked up as she felt this - and actually saw her father's gentle face in grim determination. She didn't know what he had decided back then, but she didn't dare to ask anyway.

As the remembrance was over, she went to Lily again, waving her father good-bye who had talked to some other class mates. Her mother never attended, but she knew that she lightened up candles in the house, spending the time in unusual silence.
Words were difficult to find for a place fought for so many times and lost in the very end. She would maybe try later on, but firstly, she tried to focus her thoughts back to what she had done previously - enjoying a trip in Miami. It had been hard work to get freetime for so long, but she had managed it in the very end. There was no way she would have missed it!
A little bit of free time and good weather would certainly be refreshing, even though she sometimes missed the aggressive dragons already, haha. Despite their indomitable nature, she still was fascinated by their danger and well, she still believed that there had to be a way to tame them.

They finally made their way down to the hotel bar outside, but soon realised - Rose got lost already. However, she would certainly be fine, right? JoJo didn't worry much about her, she was an adult and this would be just alright.
Lily wanted to start with something really strong already, and she smiled faintly about this. "One Tequila Sunrise for me, please," she ordered her own cocktail - she always went for the pretty and sweet ones, haha. "How are you feeling? Everything's 'okay'?" she asked her friend then as a handsome guy started making their cocktails. She had wrapped an additional beach towel around her upper body, trying her best to ignore the looks.
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 5 2018, 03:54 PM
“I'm devastated.” Lily said simply and casually like she mentioned it is too hot there. It was weird to be so open and honest with so few emotions in her voice.
“Mum gave me a sedative potion first thing in the morning, I think it's wearing off, so it's probably gonna be worse. That's why I need that drink.” she said, and maybe this was JoJo's lucky moment to know even more about what she, as for maybe the first time in their relationship, didn't necessarily want to share.
“I really wanted him to be there, but we really cannot be seen together after that stupid omlette blast on Wishtagram.” Lily said, meaning the fact that after they made up, the next morning Tibby made himself and her a lovely breakfast, which they both uploaded to their page with a short time difference as they weren't aware the other did that, and then someone found those pictures and connected the dots. It went crazy, people are voting against the idea them being together, and saying that must've been what happened.
“And I cannot even call him yet. I don't want him to know how upset I am. We have enough drama and difficulty going on, he'd really deserve a nice and calm girlfriend.” she said, still talking about this like it was the weather, and that was probably the information she didn't really want to share. The fact that they have problems and she thinks she's not good enough. It was one step away from saying she'll change for him and be worthy.

The cocktails arrived and she managed to close her big mouth with a great sip. She leaned closer towards JoJo and whispered to her.
“This guy is cute. He's totally checking you out!” she winked at her, trying to encourage her to do something about it, or at least acknowledge the fact. Then she sipped more of her drink, and the burning alcohol started to make her feel even hotter - and better, which was good.
“How're you feeling? It was all so beautiful. I cannot deal with the fact the castle is gone, and most of them responsible is still out there... I want to do something. But I haven't the faintest idea what. It bugs me ever since I went down with Daddy on the day Hogwarts fell... like it's so obvious what I should do, that I don't see the Fireworms from one leaf.”

SEOYEON JO
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
nite is Online
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
May 6 2018, 05:15 PM
Seoyeon hadn't expected an other answer, honestly. They both sometimes were the most sarcastic friends outside, at least she was whenever she could, so this answer really didn't surprise her. However, it didn't mean she wasn't worried. "Just keep in mind that drinking won't solve problems - unless the right drink goes to the right person..." She was of course talking about Purium. Honestly, she wouldn't mind poisoning them. She would rather appreciate the service she did for humanity, but well, she was only a twenty year old. Once she figured out how to tame dragons, the world would only be a world however. ... pray that this wouldn't happen.
Oh yes the breakfast... it was crazy how fast people could react to something like this, but in the end, it was almost to be anticipated. Lily was a famous person, Thibault was. And whatever people knew, it would never be even close to the truth, probably. She smiled faintly as Lily told her that she didn't want to disturb him more with herself being upset. "As boyfriend, I think he knows that," Seoyeon still insisted, but it sounded much softer than all her words about him before. It actually relieved her somehow that they had made up, but she still was worried. Or, maybe not really worried, but... well. She didn't really know how to explain - in the very end, he still was a half veela. She wondered how he dealt with the certainty that people could love them without loving the person...
"We choose ourselves what we deserve and what not," Seoyeon spoke some words of wisdom, ha ha. "But in the end, it's not about worth anyway; if there's the feeling, there's a way how to get along with this." She didn't know how much these words really could reach her best friend. Even though it seemed like they were talking about the weather, she knew that the wound was deeper - she felt it.

The cocktails arrived and JoJo firstly looked at hers again, thinking how pretty it was. She liked pretty things, maybe because her mother was so beautiful. She didn't pay too much attention to her surroundings, unlike Lily...
Seoyeon gave her a warning glance, but smiled. "I think I'd better tell him that you are already taken," she replied, throwing it back at Lily, and took a sip of her sweet cocktail - she heard herself apologising that she destroyed the nice colour, oh dear.
He own feeling... she didn't really know, actually. "I guess I concentrated myself more on other people's feeling than my own," she actually admitted honestly. "Yes, I know... I'd like to go and kick all the people out of life who were responsible for this. It will take so long, and it will never be the same place." Her face became grim, as angry as beautiful still. "I have seen the places right in front of me, the library, the common room... the four tables where we always sat back to back whenever the houses were seperated." She smiled faintly and with pain, deciding it was time for another sip. She wouldn't get too drunk, but it sill helped her somehow.
LILY POTTER
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 7 2018, 10:54 AM
She nodded, and with a playful tone, she couldn't help, had to add a comment, because she knew exactly what she meant with the drinks.
“We need Kunwoo to mix up some nice lethal potions for them.” She had another sip from her cocktail, hiding her smile behind the glass, she was curious how JoJo will react to the mention of his name.
“Well, at least I feel better!” she added the comment with a proud look, as the alcohol started kicking in on top of the potion she had. Maybe it would've been a better idea waiting until the first's effect is gone, but then she'd be so miserable, and she didn't want to feel that way. The drink made her numb in a whole different, peaceful way, she was smiling, sipping, looking at JoJo. She said a fascinating thing, the other redhead... boyfriend. Lily was just tasting the word inside her head, she liked it dearly, of course.
“He knows I don't wanna disturb him?” Lily asked back, as she got confused, and ran out of sips. She ordered another drink, the same, at least she hasn't started mixing them yet.

“I hope you're right, gal. Oh my gosh, we stepped into the gal zone. I hope you know that the gurl zone will follow this!” Lily laughed, as it was a clear sign of her getting drunk. The Sun was beautifully warm, she felt some sort of piece inside by then and enjoyed the sight of the luxurious beach, the slightly cool air here and there coming from the ocean, and the music playing loudly enough, but not too disturbing.
“Nonsense!” she commented about the cute guy behind the bar, she knew he was checking her girlfriend out, and not herself. She even managed to pull a wave of her hand without hitting it into the counter. She was wearing her sunglasses on top of her head, but could feel it's soon time to close it onto her eyes.
“I've seen it too. And I must admit after all this time, I loved sitting at Hufflepuff sometimes with you and Tristan!”

SEOYEON JO
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
nite is Online
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
May 8 2018, 03:22 PM
Seoyeon grinned as she mentioned the other Korean in her circle of friends - he was probably even better at brewing potions than she was, even though she was quite talented. "Yes, that sounds good. It's probably less sensational than dragons suddenly attacking only people believed to be members of Purium," she replied cheerfully. They both were probably able to plan the worst of assassination as if they were planning their next sleepover.
She didn't really seem to be moved by the mentioning of Kunwoo's name - he was a friend for her, nothing more and nothing less. She trusted him that he liked her the way she was, and not because of some strange kind of veela magic. (Fate could still be strange in the very future, ha ha.)
She couldn't help but grin as Lily seemed to enjoy the mere mentioning of Thibault Chevalier as boyfriend. JoJo herself wasn't sure yet if she should trust him or not, as things were difficult still. They might go into the right direction now, but who knew? The future was uncertain after all, but at least they both were having fun right now. She hadn't even drunk half of her own cocktail as Lily was ordering another one. She was determined to have fun and wouldn't hold Lily back by any means, but ten minutes time to run away for every boy who wanted to touch her in an unreasonable way before she would chase this guy until his very own death.
... but maybe she should put these dark thoughts aside. "If he really knows you, he should know that you're upset and he should know as well that you don't call him even though you'd like to." At least Seoyeon thought that a boyfriend should almost be able to understand his girlfriend (or well boyfriend or non-binaryfriend or whatever) as well as a best friend. ... but only almost.

She laughed, too, decently, but louder than usual, as Lily said they were right into stepping into the 'gurl' zone. "If it's really bad, you'll be in this zone by now, my lil' gurl," she said chuckingly, drinking another sip of her, well red sunrise now, already missing the beauty it had only a few moments ago.
JoJo snorted with laughter, as she saw that Lily actually didn't hit anything with her movement - whyever that was funny, nobody knew. "Then it's one vs one now," she laughed, "a pity we don't have another one to decide."
Hogwarts was a dear memory in a lot of hearts. Especially Lily's father must have loved it there, and her very own, too. The first time where he met the world of his future wife... she wondered how it had been, even though he didn't decide to "stay" completely. "Yeesss, it had been so much fun! Everything was painted with light and there was almost always another person who helped... Hufflepuffs are sometimes too nice for their own good," she chuckled.
LILY POTTER
+ somewhere over the rainbow
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
KUNWOO JANG
Trainee Healer
* Muggleborn Wizard | AGE: 21 | 3 POSTS
Wand 9

11½" Willow, Salamander Tail
NET WORTH: 415 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
May 10 2018, 08:25 AM
He wasn't really into the rememberance, but after becoming friends with Lily he has visited several times. Though it was difficult to him to relate, growing up with muggles and hearing about the battle of Hogwarts only after he turned 11. It always seemed an interesting piece of history, but never really became more. However, this time he had to go. He had to see with his own eyes that Hogwarts is gone... and well. It would have been a shame to miss the opportunity of seeing Lily and Seoyeon. Well he was more curious about the latter one, but would have never admitted it.
Kunwoo was standing behind the crowd and listened quietly. For the first time in his life he actually got emotional about the ceremony, but remaned emotionless on the outside. His eyes were fixed to the one girl he wanted to see desperatley, and got a little worried to see her being so sad. At least that was the impression he got from the distance.
He was about to leave when he saw Lily waving to him. He couldn't ignore, and after a little and quiet conservation he promised he will drop by in Miami.

Kunwoo knew very well that he shouldn't be here. Though he enjoyed Lily's and Seoyeon's company a lot, he had some challenging assingments that he was supposed to finish asap, but he couldn't stand the though of the two girls being alone in a beach surrounded by unknown people. Especially Seoyeon. He really hated the idea, though he knew he has no chance and that he wouldn't be able to stop her. Still he wanted to be around and make sure that everything is just right.
He arrived a few hours ago and has sent several messages to Lily to found out where they were exactly. He got a hotel address and decided to try and check in at the same place. When he arrived he had to reconsider his choice. The hotel was way to expesive for his wallet, and therefor he went to find a cheaper option first. After finding the perfect place he headed back to the address that Lily has given him.
It really wasn't easy to find the two girls between the other people who were enjoying their holiday but he finally got there.
He saw them talking from a distance, he also so the guy who was looking to much at Seoyeon. "Close your eyes before they fall out" he said, as he walked between the two talking girls. "Oh and give me a glass of water, with lots of ice, please." Kunwoo added, then he turned to the girls. "Couldn't you meet at a place that is less hot?" he asked instead of saying hello, but he couldn't help but smile. Afterall, he was happy to found them and it was good to see them again.

LILY POTTER & SEOYEON JO
lost in the fog
+ New Orleans // London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ In a Relationship
Wand 56
May 11 2018, 02:31 AM
“It would be quite a show, tho’! Dragons let lose on them bastards running around like little girls hiding from the fire your ‘little pets’ breath out...” she laughed as she imagined the scenario, then threw her hands into the air and with a high note started fake-screaming, mimicking their face, and then laughing hard again.
She let out a silent sigh for JoJo not seeing how Kunwoo was after her. On the other hand, she couldn’t see the guys running after her either - she reminded herself. It was much easier seeing the situation from the outside, other people’s life was clearer for her to read, or at least she thought.

“Oh right, because he’s legilimens now?! OMG that would be sooooo bad if he was!” Lily said with her eyes wide as the second thought followed the first. Thibault Chevalier, half-Veela, rightful heir of the French throne and a legilimens. That was way too much for her to deal with, remembering all the dirty thoughts she ever had of him, and even though they weren’t present from a long time, it was A LOT of them.

She had to shake her head to get rid of those thoughts before JoJo could read her face and figure it out. She wasn’t sure she was on time about it. She laughed at JoJo, and the direction they were going seemed to reach faster as the other redhead also seemed to find it difficult to stop laughing.
“Hufflepuffs are way too nice! I mean sometimes I felt bad asking for a loaf of bread and ending up with five of them! I don’t believe that was the Lily Potter charm!” She was cracking up at her own jokes by then, so it was just inevitable for a new face to show up.

“The man of the hour!” she shouted seeing Woohoo coming up to them, throwing her hands in the air again.
“Why did I say that?!” she asked merely from herself, as she had no idea.
“Oh My Goooood I just imagined his eyeballs rolling around the floor like candy!” she laughed so hard she was hitting the bar in front of her, and then put her hand down and laid her head on it.
“Stop complaining and start drinking! That will cool you down! You guys are too funny...”

SEOYEON JO KUNWOO JANG
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
nite is Online
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
May 11 2018, 10:37 AM
She couldn't help but laughing out loud - Lily just was too funny with her sudden imitation of the Purium members running away from her 'little pets'. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case yet... she had a lot to learn, but she was still determined that there was more than simple aggressivity in these beasts. "Just use your connections firstly so we have them all at one place! I don't want anyone else to be hurt," she said with a chuckle. Why was it so much fun to plan such a thing? Well, probably they both just were crazy.
More interesting than her own, not-existing love life was surely the one of her best friend. "Haha, I wouldn't say that!" she laughed once again, grinning. "But being half-veela is quite close to that, he knows what you feel, you know?" For a moment of seriousness, she wondered if he had ever fed on her emotions, before it faded again. "But I rather mean that he should simply know how you feel because he should know you well enough for this!" She didn't really think about if this sounded a little bit insulting or anything; she still was quite suspicious, but then, a gentle smile appeared on her face. "I am sure you should call him whenever you want if he really cares about you, and don't be afraid of bothering him." If you bother him, I'll kill him, was another thought, but huhhh... she thought too much about killing people, haha.

She did realise the feelings and thoughts Lily had in mind as she talked about Tibby being a legilimens, however, was too absorbed by her own thoughts. "Right? It's so crazy," she grinned, "And then they would always tell you 'no worries, share it with your friends'. I hope the freshmen are alright..." she sighed, her voice suddenly turning dark again. She hoped they would still be able to smile.

Her head almost hit the table as Lily asked herself why she did say that if she hadn't already turned around with a surprised smile on her face, seeing that 'the man of the hour' was Kunwoo, or Woohoo. Before she was able to say anything, she had to get her voice back from laughing. Kunwoo and Lily together were really a combination too funny! "Oh dear, please," she managed to say, placing a hand in front of her mouth to cover it. "We should have taken some candy eye balls with us, I wonder how many still fall for it," she added nevertheless.
She made some place for their old friend and grinned at him. "I didn't know you were here! Lily?" she looked at her best friend with an asking look; she was almost sure that she had invited him to come over here. "We were just talking about you; we need some potions to kill some people, or do you think dragons are better?"
If someone from the government was here, they might get into trouble, ha ha.
LILY POTTER & KUNWOO JANG
+ somewhere over the rainbow
+ Taurus
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
KUNWOO JANG
Trainee Healer
* Muggleborn Wizard | AGE: 21 | 3 POSTS
Wand 9

11½" Willow, Salamander Tail
NET WORTH: 415 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Ravenclaw) alternative text
May 13 2018, 01:30 PM
Well if he wanted to arrive without notice, he has failed badly. Lily's words made it obvious for everyone around them that he is here. Though he never really minded attention, at the moment he found it kind of awkward. Kunwoo did his best not to show any of this. Anyway it might has been his imagination, and maybe Lily wasn't even that loud. On the side note, he made sure the bar tender heard him, and it had it's effect. The guy at the bar gave him a killing look but turned his eyes away from Jojo, and for Kunwoo it was more than enough. The girls bursted out laughing and it gave him a good feeling. His lips also curved up a little, enjoying the company of his friends.
"I actually read about a spell that could make his eyes fall out and roll around, but it's considered black magic, so I wouldn't try" he said casually, after grabbing onto his glass of water and slipping a little bit of it. "I guess you've got used to this kind of weater, as you live here for quite some time. But I still prefer England." he added as a reply to Lily's words. It was true. He grew up in that rainy country and while everyone complained about it, he found it charming and lovely. The hot weather seemed way worse and he couldn't imagine living his whole life in a place where it's always hot. Do not misunderstand him. He loved warm weather but this wasn't warm. It was hot. Too hot.
He raised his eyebrows as Jojo mentioned they have been talking about him. "When did I become so interesting that you talk about me, when I'm not here?" His tone had some sense of unbelief. Though it made him feel good, that they thought of him, and he felt his face going a little red. "It's way too hot here!" he added quickly as he didn't want them to know why he blushed and made a move with his hands trying to cool himself.
"Well, it all depends on if you want to disguise it, I would say tha dragon is a better option." he started his long monolog. "But you must consider that in that case, the people who were in charge of taking care of the dragon would see punishment and most likely lose their licence. Plus there is a chance that the dragon would be executed. Now, I guess this is the least you would like to achieve..." he said and looked seriously in Seoyeon's eyes. He knew to well how much she cared for those creatures. "If you go for a poison, you have a better chance that you'll be cought by the aurors. Cause all masters have their own uniq ways of brewing poisons and there are several remarks that would give them away. If you were trying to suggest that I'd make one... The answer is no. You forgot that I'm training to be a healer. I'm supposed to save lives and not take them. I've already made a vow and I'll have to confirm it once I'm fully accepted as a healer. " He shrugged his shoulders like it's nothing and drank some more water.
"Anyaway... why would you want to kill anyone?" He asked both of them. He wasn't sure if they were joking or not so it seemed to be a good idea to clarify that first.

LILY POTTER & SEOYEON JO
lost in the fog
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Dragot
MACUSA President Drumarus Parslick
Non-Magical No-Maj