DECEMBER JAN FEB MAR

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Add Reply
New Poll

When The Panic Stops, Relationship for Dylan
DYLAN CRESSWELL
Auror Training Professor

Wand 25

11" Ebony, Dragon Heartstring
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 26 | 70 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
London

Scorpio

Heterosexual

Single

2085 ʛ

Oct 7 2017, 01:01 PM

Male
Government
Hit Wizard
August 7th, 2000
Toni Mahfud

Kashtryian Davoud

I am looking for a guy, most likely endgame guy, for Dylan Cresswell. She is the professor of Auror Training at Hogwarts and suffers from major PTSD from being taken by a bad group and tortured. So she struggles a lot. Kashtryian and her were close friends when they went to Hogwarts, they were both in Slytherin. After Hogwarts they both joined the Auror department and she became an Auror and him a hit wizard. The two managed to stay close until Dylan was taken. And then when she got back he seemed to have created space between them. And eventually his job took him away from London and traveling.

The story after that is pretty open! I was thinking he has returned to London after being gone for nearly five years and they reunite somehow. Dylan had feelings for him in school but never said anything in fear of ruining their friendship, but those feelings with resurface. I know he is a very strong and powerful wizard and loves and takes his job very seriously. And around most people he is pretty serious but he is also sarcastic and can be weird at times. Other then that his story and personality is open. Just let me know and I look forward to it!

Kashtryian Davoud
What is going on with me lately?
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN

Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 46 POSTS

Beauxbatons Alumni
North Pole

Aries

Heterosexual

Married

92491774 ʛ

Oct 23 2017, 10:21 PM

Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll