Dragonologist Trainee
*** Half Veela | AGE: 20 | 84 POSTS
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 0 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Jun 16 2018, 06:19 AM
Hello again! XD

I have some questions about vampires now as I'm thinking to throw one into the roleplay as well! o3o So... welcome to a round of very specific questions /D *coughs*

1) Is human/veela, animal and vampire blood equally nutritious or is the blood of humans or veelas for example more nutritious than the vampire blood? Or is it a mere difference in taste if there's any difference at all?
2) Is eating human food like "eating air" to them? So will they experience anything like repletion or do they even taste anything? Will they be able to become fat by eating human food, too? XDD
3) ... is it possible that a vampire gains weight when drinking too much blood?! XD In other words: Are they able to change their body at all, or will it stay the same as they died? (I just assume that it's still possible to change their appearance with growing hair spells or whatever!)
4) Are all able to shapeshift into a bat or a panther, or is everyone only limited to one? For example, if my vampire can turn into a bat, would she still be able to turn into a panther?
5) Are they able to bare sunlight without any consequence for, let's say, half an hour up to about one hour or do they show any burns already?

And another question, but something completely different XD

6) Will it ever be possible to change wands during the play? I am currently planning the future of my next character roughly and wonder if there'll be the opportunity to change her wand someday? I guess it won't be without payment, but I just want to know if I can involve that into my plans or not! o/

I hope I haven't missed any information in the wiki... /D Take your time answering these questions, please, and thanks in advance! <3
Greets,
nite
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
+ North Pole
+ Aries
+ Heterosexual
+ Married
WINTER
THE SNOW QUEEN
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 7500 | 47 POSTS
Wand 5

9½" Chestnut, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 92471418 ʛ
Beauxbatons Alumni alternative text
Jun 16 2018, 01:23 PM
Hi there!

Sooo a bit of this is actually in the wiki already, it's under feeding and limitations. Was there something there that was confusing?

Vampires are completely dead beings so gaining weight or anything related to their bodies changing naturally is a no. If you died that way then you stay that way.

Blood is blood, with the exception of Werewolf blood which is deadly. They crave it and need it to survive since they do not produce any themselves. Human food does nothing for/to them at all, nothing.

If Vampires choose, they can shapeshift into a Bat or a Panther, not both.

All sales are final when it comes to choosing your wand and alum house. If we were to ever offer that, they would be very expensive.

SEOYEON JO

Excited for Winter, who wants to build a snowman?!
+ Paris
+ Gemini
+ Pansexual
+ Single
SEOYEON JO
Dragonologist Trainee
*** Half Veela | AGE: 20 | 84 POSTS
Wand 86

12" Ash, Pixie Wing
NET WORTH: 0 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Hufflepuff) alternative text
Jun 16 2018, 03:02 PM
Heyho! o/

Not confusing in particular probably, I'm just confused 24/7 XDDD
Thanks for answering my questions! o/

The only thing not completely clear would be their 'resistance' to sunlight!
As I understand it, there are no external damages when they shortly (up to about an hour?) meet sunlight, but do they experience pain when they come into contact with sunlight or are they able to be a "normal person" for about one hour. Is that correct? XD

So you don't plan a wand change item currently, right? Then I leave it out of my plans for now o/

Greets,
nite

Btw once again, you do such a great job skinning, coding, doing graphics, simply improving this side! Thanks for the awesome badges, and I love the new design of "How do I..."!
And thanks for bearing with me haha /DD
Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people. - Pratchett
+ Neverland
+ Aquarius
+ Asexual
+ Single
BLAZE
THE FIRE KING
** Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 20000 | 57 POSTS
Wand 100

10½" Walnut, Ashwinder Ash
NET WORTH: 89518724 ʛ
Koldovstoretz Alumni alternative text
Jun 16 2018, 10:04 PM
SEOYEON JO A vampire will feel a lot of discomfort in the sun. They have an entire hour to do what they need to do in the sunlight before they turn to ash. A vampire will never take a vacation to Florida or spend a sunny day out at the beach because it wouldn't be a fun time lol. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/wintersgraphics/Smile.png
Let em' burn! Let em' burn! The heat never bothered me anyway...🦄
+ Neverland
+ Aquarius
+ Asexual
+ Single
BLAZE
THE FIRE KING
** Pureblood Wizard | AGE: 20000 | 57 POSTS
Wand 100

10½" Walnut, Ashwinder Ash
NET WORTH: 89518724 ʛ
Koldovstoretz Alumni alternative text
Jun 20 2018, 07:29 PM

Let em' burn! Let em' burn! The heat never bothered me anyway...🦄
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
CLOSED

Image Map
RP MONTHS JULY AUG SEPT OCT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!