Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

Forever Young, ~ with Ainsley
+ New Orleans
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
ALEC WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
* Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 30 | 15 POSTS
Wand 65

14½" Ebony, Leprechaun Hair
NET WORTH: 45 ʛ
Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird) alternative text
Jun 4 2018, 02:11 AM
His plan was good, at least, he was happy with it. He went on to Wizbook, hit up one of Ainsley’s friends after a little investigation, and asked her to help arrange a... date? Meeting? What was it to be called? Alec wasn’t sure, since they were going out many years ago, and he ended that as a true jerk he always was.

Years later, they managed to talk it through over the phone, which was, again, not the best way to handle a situation. It was completely acceptable in his book, however, at that time. But people change, so did he.
He drove the black Impala to the direction they agreed, after flying it over from the States. The car was magical, quite as much as the owner. Alec was a dementor hunter, after all, like his father, who left this treasure for him, and he looked after her with great care, and was always working to make sure Baby had the best of everything, and was functioning properly. The newest and most updated spells, not to speak about the particles.

Alec was pretty much in the middle of nowhere, driving towards a cliff, where they were supposed to meet. He didn’t know what to expect, but hoped they gonna have some fun. He slowed down, and looked out at the well-grown woman she became. “Yo, beaut... jump in!” he called upon her, obviously with a pick-up line, not even the finest one. Some things never change, after all...

AINSLEY FOSTER
+ London
+ Capricorn
+ Bisexual
+ Single
AINSLEY FOSTER
Shop Owner
** Pureblood Witch | AGE: 28 | 43 POSTS
Wand 60
8½" Rosewood, Fairy Wing
NET WORTH: 360 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Jun 4 2018, 08:34 PM
When Ainsley's old friend had contacted her through Wizbook, she was a bit suspicious at first. Ok, no, she was a lot suspicious. But, with this seemingly new trend of old school friends contacting her out of the blue to reconnect, she only hesitated momentarily before accepting the dinner invitation. However, when she arrived at the address provided, she severely second-guessed her decision making skills. It was a more or less abandoned lot near a cliff. Who arranges to meet a friend in such a place? Keeping her wand firmly in her hand, Ainsley waited in her car with the doors locked. Checking her phone for the time, she noticed she was a few minutes early, so sat tapping her hands against the steering wheel nervously while she waited.

As the sky grew darker around her, Ainsley began to seriously question if she had been set up for some sort of terrible prank or a kidnapping or something else equally as horrible. Just as she was about to start her car and go home, another vehicle pulled up behind her, more or less blocking her path. Her heart began to beat faster as the person in the car behind rolled down the window. Ainsley curiously yet cautiously opened her window aa bit as well, just in time to hear the driver of the other car speak. "Yo beaut...." The words struck a chord in her memory and Ainsley frowned slightly. Only one person had ever called her beaut more than once. But it couldn't be.....could it? If so, what was he doing here? Cautiously, Ainsley stepped out of her car, wand still grasped in her hand, and slowly approached the car behind her. Bending down, she peeked in the window. Alec? Alec Wischester, is that really you?

He had changed over the, what, decade? since they'd last seen each other. He had grown up, of course, as she had, but his eyes were the same. The smile was the same. His smirk carried the same mischievous undertones it had when they had dated. It had ended abruptly and impersonally, but bygones had eventually been allowed to be bygones, though she still thought of him from time to time - less as she got older and explored other options. Wait, what on earth are you doing here? It can't be coincidence, no one has any reason to be up here ever, including me. I almost hexed you just now! I thought you were a mugger or a rapist or something who had set me up for this elaborate scheme on Wizbook.....It occured to her, just then, that she had been set up, only not by any kind of horrible person, by Alec himself. Now, the only....well, one of the only questions remaining was why?

ALEC WISCHESTER
Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be
+ New Orleans
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
ALEC WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
Wand 65

Jun 8 2018, 11:03 AM
"Hey, your suspicious tone truly breaks my heart..." Alec said, dramatically catching a point on his chest above his heart, and then simply and smoothly changed into his seventeen years old looks. "Happy? Do you believe me now?" he called out, not keeping up the looks for any longer, as she wasn't fifteen either, it would've been creepy. But if she was ever to express she got turned on by younger guys, well then... the seventeen years old Alec Wischester could be to her services, no problem.

"I can't be that scary, or is that your new style, Ains? Cursing anyone you see? Because if so, I'm happy to teach you some useful ones. Like how to strip your clothes in a matter of 10 seconds..." he winked at her, patting the seat next to him, indicating she should really jump in now. Besides, she still owed him. "Rapist? Nope... aggression never turned me on, you should know that. But I can mug you if you want me to... I'm happy to steal your panties, along with your heart?" Another wink, he was truly in his element, especially since she was so close, after bending down.

"Is this how you greet an old friend, or can I get a kiss, dear?" he asked, making his eyebrows dance suggestively. She was safe, after all, he had a 'no sex' rule for the car. But a decent snogging he wouldn't mind as he eyed her up and down, checking out the prey. This guy had no shame, and he had always known how to play this game. Ainsley just got a very lively reminder of everything by his words, he was sure. Alec was aware of his effect on women, and he used that to his advance every time he could.

AINSLEY FOSTER
+ London
+ Capricorn
+ Bisexual
+ Single
AINSLEY FOSTER
Shop Owner
Wand 60
8½" Rosewood, Fairy Wing
Jun 8 2018, 09:57 PM
As Ainsley peered into the car window, she saw Alec's features briefly morph back into how he looked the last time she'd seen him - young and full of hormones. It appeared that not much had changed. Tucking her wand back into her bag, she circled around the car and got into the passenger's side, taking a glance around. It was exactly as she'd remembered, though maybe a bit more aged. As Alec spoke, Ainsley hid a chuckle, shaking her head. If it's all the same to you, I'd like to remain in possession of my panties, and the rest of my clothes, thank you! And for the record, this.... She gestured to Alec, indicating his not so subtle sexual banter ....is part of the reason we broke up, if I remember correctly, so just keep it in your pants, alright? She giggled then, in spite of herself. Truly, it seemed nothing had changed. Alec was still his charming, horny self, even after all these years. She had missed him a bit, when they parted ways. But, as everyone does, she grew up, found other pursuits and interests, lived, loved, and learned, and now here they were again. Funny how it all works out.

Hearing his quip about a kiss, Ainsley chuckled and leaned across the seat, giving Alec a quick, chaste peck on the cheek before settling back in the seat, putting her feet up on the dash, and watching the last of the sun disappear over the horizon. So, for real, what are you doing here? Last we spoke you were, like, a famous American ghost hunter or something. Of course she was teasing him, she knew he was a dementor hunter but....it's all really the same kind of thing, right? And why all the secrecy? Why didn't you just Wizbook me and say "hey Ainsley, wouldn't mind seeing you while I'm in your area. What do you think?" It's no wonder I didn't hex you - dragging me out to the middle of nowhere under the pretext of meeting a friend, only to pull up in a shady black car and demand I get in! That's how girls in muggle films get killed! She giggled a bit as she glanced across at Alec. The way he looked at her made her stomach flip-flop in a not-unpleasant way and she shrunk down in her seat. It wasn't fair he knew how to turn on the charm like he did. Good thing she was older and wiser and better equipped to resist his attempts. She wasn't ready for anything, serious or otherwise. It still felt too soon.

ALEC WISCHESTER
+ New Orleans
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
ALEC WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
Wand 65

Jun 11 2018, 01:09 PM
”Oh no, of course it’s not the same!” he backed away quickly with his words, because if what it took is for Ainsley to think he’s not the same, then he can give some false impressions. Besides, it really wasn’t the same, the whole situation, and he himself. Thirteen years gone. He still liked to play around, of course, but got a tad more serious... on his bad days. ”What’s in my pants is definitely not the reason why we’ve broken up. You’re wrong...” Alec said, twisting her words in his favour. She was, by then, sitting next to him, and it would be a lie to say he didn’t feel nostalgic, with her perfume filling the air in the car. Of course he was attracted to her, like always!

”Ghost Hunter! Ouch! You really wanna be the end of me tonight?!” Alec snickered, still not giving her any answer. At least he got his kiss, he was ready to drive off as he started the engine and turned the steering wheel. He shrugged his shoulders as an answer to her words. ”I like to be stylish. Besides, if I think about your heart racing up before you see me, I get tempted.” he said looking over to her, and reached out with one hand to pat her thigh without a second thought. He wasn’t the permission asking type, and also, she can let him know if she didn’t like it. But looking at her face after he gave her a real nice appreciative look didn’t give him the feeling she’s mind. ”You’re no No-Maj, beaut, so don’t be afraid. I’m famous for my partners enjoying what I’m doing with them... that hasn’t changed.” he winked at her, driving off of the cliff on the road, through a really nice forest which was painted by all colours of the setting sun.

”So tell me, how are you, Ains? Talking over the phone is not the same. It’s really good to see you.” And he hoped it’s going to get even better as the evening went by. He was hesitant to admit to himself that seeing her after that long time, all adult and beautiful, gave him some shivers, in a good way.

AINSLEY FOSTER
+ London
+ Capricorn
+ Bisexual
+ Single
AINSLEY FOSTER
Shop Owner
Wand 60
8½" Rosewood, Fairy Wing
Jun 12 2018, 12:22 AM
Ainsley frowned a bit as Alec spoke, trying to manipulate her words in his favor. I'm wrong? I'm wrong? I don't think you are remembering things correctly. But anyway...whatever. Ainsley gave a dismissive wave of her hand and a quiet sigh. The reasons they had broken up were numerous, one of which was Alec's adolescent, hormonal need for physical affection. Ainsley had only been 15 going on 16 when they dated. Sex had not been something that interested her - not to mention her parents would have killed her where she stood if they'd found out. And then came the inevitable "long distance" portion of the relationship when Alec went on to University, which was followed closely by the "We should see other people" text. They had fought like cats and dogs throughout their relationship, and made up just as quickly. She'd be lying if she said she hadn't been heartbroken when it ended. Time passed, eventually they reconnected on Wizbook and the rest was water under the bridge. And wait, what do you mean of course it's not the same, I didn't say.....can you read my mind? Ainsley narrowed her eyes suspicously at Alec, trying to get a read on his expression for a moment before settling back in the seat.

Being back in Alec's car brought back a certain level of nostalgia for Ainsley. She wasn't sure what the twisting feeling in her stomach meant, but as soon as Alec turned the car around and headed down the road, suddenly she was 16 again, and it was summer, just before school began again. She could see her painted toenails on the dash, feel the wind in her hair.....for a moment it was all very real. And then, in the blink of an eye, she was back in present day, shook from her remeniscence by Alec's hand on her thigh. Squirming away slightly, she turned to watch the scenery speed past the window, chuckling at his indignation over her ghost hunter comment. You know me, always gotta poke at a sore spot. It was always fun to get a rise out of you....and NOT like that! Ainsley pointed a finger at Alec before he could chime in with a sexual slant to her comment. He was nothing if not predictable.

When the conversation inevitably turned to her, Ainsley gave a slight smile and nodded in agreement with Alec's statement. It's true, Wizbook and the phone have nothing on being in person. And I'm well, for the most part. Still operating under the assumption that Alec could read her mind until she was proven otherwise, Ainsley carefully tried to censor her thoughts to keep him from prying where he wasn't wanted. I've finally moved out on my own. I live not too far from here in a small little place. I've opened up my own shop, as well. It's.....well, it's been a slow start, but I feel like it's gaining a bit of popularity. I've had some repeat customers already, and it seems word of mouth is spreading. I've even had an offer of help in marketing, so that's given the shop a boost as well. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get myself a house. She shrugged, indicating there wasn't much more to tell. Suddenly she realized Alec hadn't answered one of her questions. What about you? What are you doing here? I mean, the trip from America is pretty long, even for a wizard. Surely you didn't come all this way just for me. It occurred to her at that moment that maybe he had. It was unlikely, sure, but possible? She pushed the thought aside dismissively. She had no interest in a relationship, and no time or patience for childish games.

ALEC WISCHESTER
+ New Orleans
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
ALEC WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
Wand 65

Jun 12 2018, 08:32 AM
Ainsley seemed to be getting all worked up next to him, and that wasn’t his aim, he quickly caught her waving hand, and kissed it gently, while looking into her eyes. He knew she knew him well enough to be sure he doesn’t do things like this, as he has never been the romantic type. He didn’t say or do anything else, just let her put this act anywhere she wanted with her hand free by then as well.

”You said: “if it’s all the same to me”... it’s not.” he answered waving his hand in front of the music system in the car, which started playing Guns ‘n’ Roses, and not any song by them, but Sweet child o’ mine. He changed gear once she slightly pulled away, it was a smooth enough movement for her not to know if it was because of her resistance or simply because he had to. He laughed at her comment, especially when she managed to make her own words dirty. Alec liked to think it was all the effect of his presence.

He listened to her sharing the past few years. ”What sort of shop? Sounds cool!” He looked at her again, with one of his charming smile that he wanted to copyright if that was possible. Once a girl literally dropped her pants at him just by seeing that on his face. There are some real crazy chicks on this earth, lucky for him. ”Is that Wizbook status correct? Are you single?” Pause. ”Would it be so hard to believe if I did? Would that be so bad?” He let himself sink into his thoughts for some seconds, considering how much he should share with her of his intentions, and reasons. ”Let’s go down to the beach at Dover! It’s not too far. Road or air?” He pointed at a button, which pushed could make the car invisible for the eyes. He always had to remind himself that wizarding folks took the law much more seriously in the Kingdom.

AINSLEY FOSTER
+ London
+ Capricorn
+ Bisexual
+ Single
AINSLEY FOSTER
Shop Owner
Wand 60
8½" Rosewood, Fairy Wing
Jun 13 2018, 01:16 AM
Ainsley was taken by surprise as Alec caught her hand in midair and pressed her knuckles gently to his lips before releasing her. It was an uncharacteristically tender gesture that made her smile slightly. So, it wasn't the same to him, either. Good to know it was just her who felt different yet familiar being in this siutation once again. As the radio began to play, Ainsley relaxed a bt further, letting the music soothe her jumpy nerves. Mmmm, just drive. How often do we magical folks get to drive like muggles? With a wave of her wand, the window beside her opened just enough to let the cool night air blow across her face. She could almost smell the beach as Alec suggested it as their destination. The beach would be great, actually. I haven't been in a while. Ainsley closed her eyes and was quiet for a moment, save for a bit of humming from time to time along with the music, letting Alec's questions about his intentions and her relationship status linger for a bit. She wasn't sure how to answer.

When Alec asked about her shop, Ainsley opened her eyes and took a deep breath. Well, it's a clothing store, just a small place really. Everything I sell is from local designers, so it's all original pieces. The idea seems to be catching on, I guess people are looking for unique things nowadays. She shrugs. I'm pretty proud of it. I'm almost to the point where I need another employee, so that's exciting. Falling quiet for a moment more, Ainsley mulled over Alec's previous questions. Finally she offered an answer. Yes, the Wizbook status is true, I'm not seeing anyone right now. And no....I guess it wouldn't be a terrible thing if you came to see me. It's just....I alone am not really worth a trip all the way from America. Again she felt the twisting in her stomach. Was she nervous about being near Alec again? Excited? The answer was yes. She couldn't seem to pin down her feelings, but the moment felt comfortable, familiar. She couldn't let herself fall....

ALEC WISCHESTER
+ New Orleans
+ Capricorn
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
ALEC WISCHESTER
Dementor Hunter
Wand 65

Jun 15 2018, 10:24 AM
"You're asking the wrong person, as I do this pretty often. Almost every day." Alec said, but didn't touch the button. If she wanted him to drive, he'll drive. He simply added more gas, so the car moved much faster; it was no Knight Bus, but could do similar tricks. "It really does sound cool. No mass stuff, chicks like to be original, I get you. How's Naomi?"

He was wondering what took her so long to answer that simple question. If it was about him, sure, it could be slightly complicated at times, but most of his life he was single, and had people who warmed his bed up from time to time. Some stayed longer than others, but Ainsley, as he recalled, liked the whole shebang of exclusivity. If that changed over time, he definitely wanted to know. "Leave that for me, beaut!" He winked at her again, still not confirming if he really only came to see her. "How can you live so close to the sea and not go there often? It amuses me, really, I think I'd be down there every day if I could. Well, I pretty much jump down there daily, unless I go on a hunt."

As they reached a busier road, he had to drop the speed radically. At least they were close by then, he opened the window on his side to let the cool air sneak into the car. Seemed to him like Baby slightly vibrated under his hands, of course, he smirked as a response. One turn left, and they were next to the endless water, close to a campsite, but no one was down, he parked in a secluded spot, and then looked at Ainsley. He thought she will be cold like that, but said nothing about it. "Come, let's take a walk!" He got out, and instantly dropped a look at the beachside at their feet, the only issue with this was that it wasn't sandy, there were smaller and bigger stones around, all the way down.

AINSLEY FOSTER
+ London
+ Capricorn
+ Bisexual
+ Single
AINSLEY FOSTER
Shop Owner
Wand 60
8½" Rosewood, Fairy Wing
Jun 15 2018, 09:10 PM
Ainsley half listened to Alec, half listened to the wind rushing by the window as the car picked up speed, headed towards the beach. She could hear the waves in her mind and it made her smile. Of course it would be evening, and dark, so it wouldn't be the same, but it would be peaceful nonetheless. Alec's question about Naomi again pulled her back into the car, and her answer began with a sigh and a shrug. Naomi is......fine, I guess? She left home a while ago, and I'm not exactly sure where she is. Last I heard she was iin....I don't know, South America, maybe? But that was a long time ago. To be honest I'm kinda worried, but I figure we've got a strong enough connection that I would be able to sense if something was really wrong. Every time she spoke about her twin, Ainsley felt a bit sad, as if part of her was missing. Most of the time she was fine, but whenever she gave Naomi more than a passing thought, she felt the emptiness of missing her other half. Perhaps she'd send out another owl, see if a reply would come.

As they approached the beach proper, Ainsley had to chuckle at Alec's question. It was a typical question from someone who didn't have the beach on their doorstep. Just because it's right here doesn't make it any more convenient. Besides, some of us have real jobs that take up a lot of time. We can't afford to just hop off to the beach any old time we want. She gave Alec a smirk and stepped out of the car, shivering slightly as the coolness of the evening fully hit her. Giving her wand a wave, the sleeves of her shirt began to lengthen, stopping just above her wrists, and her shoes became something more suitable to walking. Surveying the rocky terrain before them, Ainsley gave another swish of her wand, muttering Lumos! to set the tip of her wand aglow. Well, it seems there's a narrow path through here, c'mon. Instinctively she grabbed Alec's hand and lead him down the path towards the sandier, more level area of the beach. And see, this is another reason I don't come to the beach often - it's too much of a process to get to the actual water, and then ususally it's covered with people as well. As the ground leveled out, she let go of Alec's hand and surveryed the beach. So, which way?

ALEC WISCHESTER
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS JUNE JULY AUG SEPT
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

Currency Galleons
Minister Kristopher Norwood
Non-Magical Muggle