SEPTEMBER OCT NOV DEC

RULES

PLOT

THE APP

WANTED

HOUSING

CLAIMS

ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!

UNITED KINGDOM
Ministry of Magic
CURRENCY
GALLEONS (GOLD)
MINISTER
HERMIONE WEASLEY
MUGGLE
NON-MAGICAL

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

[open] Don't Eat That!
OLLIE-JAY WOOD
Aurologist

Wand 61

10¼" Walnut, Werewolf Fang
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 27 | 42 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor)
Bristol, England

Taurus

Pansexual

Single

725 ʛ

Aug 9 2017, 08:57 PM

There were times when Ollie missed being in school -- Hogwarts, not Eastwick. Eastwick had a different vibe, it was where you studied hardcore. Hogwarts was where you came of age and learned how to set off a dung bomb the same day you make teacups bite your nose. He missed that passion and adventure, the inability to know what might happen the very next day.

Even now, just a simple ice cream was predictable. Pointing at someone's ice cream, he cried, "No, don't eat that!" A fuzzy brown color bloomed inside the person's golden-yellow aura. "That has something you don't like in it, don't eat it, oh god!"

[softly but with a lot of feeling] what the fuck
ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing
Halfblood Wizard | AGE: 29 | 40 POSTS

Hogwarts Alumni (Slytherin)
Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 9 2017, 09:53 PM

Florean’s was where happiness could be found, even in the hungriest of times. Not only that, but you could attain it in a novel flavor in the most delectable, bite-sized proportions. The shop was designed much the way a haphazard, sweet-toothed child might decorate it. There were pops of color that beckoned the lost and hungry to come hither. Oversized lollies and sprinkles floated through the air, creating the most mesmerizing of tether-less rainbow kaleidoscopes. Each time a patron came and went, the chimes over the door tinkled some merry tune that Ash couldn’t quite place.

And Merlin knew that he heard it enough times a week to know what it was by now.

This mystery, he told himself, was why he came to make several visits. Investigative work, really. That and the noble task of trying every flavor there was to try.

A losing battle, honestly, as the parlour created new ones every third Tuesday of the month but nonetheless. Ash was a noble sort and this would be his lifelong quest.

It was with this in mind that he stood in line, eyeing one he’d never seen before. What was that? Popcorn? Buttered popcorn? It was titled Friday Night Film and it said something about buttered popcorn flavor with pieces of caramel popcorn and - …

But he didn’t get to read it all as he was already at the register and his order was out of his mouth before he knew it.

“A scoop of Friday Night Film, please!”

Just as he made his way from the line to a tiny teal table on spindly legs, he heard a familiar voice.

"No, don't eat that!"

Mouth just inches from his prize, Ash turned with a quirked brow.

"That has something you don't like in it, don't eat it, oh god!"

Warm green widened in recognition, “Bloody hell, Ollie. Its icecream, I think I can manage unless -…”

Ash flashed him a grin, closing the distance that separated them before eyeing his icecream speculatively. He was allergic to the artificial food dyes. Upon closer inspection, he realized that the eerily unnatural yellow of the icecream was most likely the culprit. He frowned.

“Bugger.”

With a depressed little toss, his icecream sailed into the rubbish bin teeming with napkins and similarly discarded treats.

“I suppose I should get back in line.”

He disappeared for a few minutes and returned triumphant with a rather hefty scoop of cinnamon icecream. Busied for a moment, he finally came up for air with a pleased little smile.

“Thanks for that. I don’t really fancy St. Mungo’s for allergy treatment. Such a pain…what’re you having, by the way?” And then a pause, “Oh and hi.”

OLLIE-JAY WOOD
I'm on the pursuit of happiness, and I know.
OLLIE-JAY WOOD
Aurologist

Wand 61

Bristol, England

Taurus

Pansexual

Single

725 ʛ

Aug 14 2017, 11:18 PM

"Toldja," Ollie said with a smirk. He then sat and enjoyed a few bites of his own before his friend Asher came back to join him. "It's good to see you, Asher," he smiled. "It's vanilla with pineapples, really nice, you want some?" He took a spoonful and held it out. Ollie was open to sharing food like this, especially with friends.

ASHER STONE

ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing

Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 15 2017, 02:54 AM

Ash had many replies teeming on his tongue for Ollie. But he chose to be the bigger man and he settled for the poking out of a bright pink tongue in a gesture that was decidedly not manly at all.

“And you, friend! How long has it been? Have you gotten taller?”

The likelihood of Ollie getting taller was very slim as that stage had long passed. Nonetheless, Ash liked taking the Mickey out of Ollie. The height disparity was evident enough without his cheeky remarks. Still, he didn’t even bother hiding the accompanying smirk.

Vanilla with pineapples. Well, it wasn’t popcorn. But it might suffice. He’d come all this way after all and it was a smidgen more adventurous than his cinnamon.

Inclining his head, Ash took the spoonful in one fell swoop with another insufferably pleased grin. He slid into the seat across from Ollie and crossed one long leg over the other before reclining slightly and having at his icecream.

“What’ve you been up to? I feel like I haven’t seen you in months. New…” Asher scooped another bite up before thoughtfully choosing his next word. “Distraction? Has someone finally managed to capture your heart in their aura? Or capture your aura in their heart? However that works…”

OLLIE-JAY WOOD
OLLIE-JAY WOOD
Aurologist

Wand 61

Bristol, England

Taurus

Pansexual

Single

725 ʛ

Aug 15 2017, 04:00 PM

The responses from Asher were always so wonderful and unexpected. Ollie loved seeing them every time. So when Asher stuck out his tongue, Ollie smiled and giggled. He very much appreciated it.

And there was always something about their difference in height. Ollie was shorter, more average. And Asher shot up from the ground like this tall Greek statue that towered over everyone in such beauty. It was remarkable, and it didn't totally offend Ollie. He found it laughible, so he made a comment right back through a smiling mouth. "No, I have not grown taller, you shit-turd."

A new distraction... What an interesting concept. Ollie stirred his ice cream and waved his head back and forth a little. He pointed at Asher playfully with his spoon and said, "Just you." And he giggled. "Nah... A lot of people just, you know..." He vogued, gesturing over his face. "They can't handle all this yet. What about you, who's special in your life?"

ASHER STONE

ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing

Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 15 2017, 05:35 PM

The laughter that poured from Ash's lips was far too amused to worry about volume. It was only when his mouth closed around his spoon again did he actually shut up. Ollie was right to sass him as it was a fairly obvious point.

"Well alright then. It was a harmless question."

Ash snorted at Ollie's declaration that he was the only distraction at this point in time. He wasn't too surprised, however. Ollie had particulars and not everyone passed the test.

To be honest, Ash was surprised he'd passed the test at some point. He was pretty sure his aura was full of hostile pixies and a color closest to dragonhide green.

Smiling around a spoonful of cinnamon, Ash nodded in complete understanding.

"Hmmm yes, I can see that. Too much wizard in that tiny package for a lot of folks. Don't worry, Cinderella. Your prince will come."

Ash paused a moment before amending, "Or princess. Or villain. Whatever you're into."

Ollie's next question was deftly deflected, "Me? No. No distractions. Can't get a man to save my life. Something about me repels them. Maybe my charming personality."

OLLIE-JAY WOOD
OLLIE-JAY WOOD
Aurologist

Wand 61

Bristol, England

Taurus

Pansexual

Single

725 ʛ

Aug 15 2017, 05:49 PM

It was always such a great experience to be with Asher. He had the best way of making Ollie laugh and push Ollie's buttons, but of course only in the most loving way possible. Ollie was so enamored by Asher's ability to interact socially. It was endearing and he loved watching.

As he chewed on some pineapple, Ollie tilted his head a bit and though out loud. "Villains are nice, too," he said with a playful eyebrow. Ash spoke about his charming personality, which would've made Ollie giggle. Ollie was in such strong agreement, though, that he could only smile and nod -- captured by that same charm.

So captured that the response from Ollie was uncontrollable. A little tug from his cheeks turned into a half-smile as he said, "Are you looking for a man?"

ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing

Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 17 2017, 12:26 AM

“They can be, sure,” He agreed, spinning his spoon through melting icecream.

Ash didn’t have much to say in way of villains as depending largely on one’s perspective, he might be considered one. Granted, he wasn’t some dastardly, despicable scoundrel that stole candy from children and imperio-ed their fathers into emptying their Gringotts vaults…but nonetheless, there were plenty of ministry officials that might take qualm with his so-called heroic deeds.

Pretending to not notice the bit of amusement on Ollie’s face at his earlier mention of some very disastrous dating scenarios, Ash dipped his spoon into his cup before taking another thoughtful bite.

“I’d like to not spend a lot of my nights reheating two-day old ramen and watching re-runs of I Love Lucy, for one. It would be kind of nice to have a guy I wanted to keep around a while…” Ash shook his head, gaze dropping away, “I had to kick the last two out. One for trying to hit on my brother and the other for being the son of the head of the games department. What a mess.”

OLLIE-JAY WOOD
Aurologist

Wand 61

Bristol, England

Taurus

Pansexual

Single

725 ʛ

Aug 17 2017, 04:51 AM

And, there it was again -- Asher's perpetual charm that undoubtedly continued to enamor Ollie Jay. Ollie had to focus on scraping up some of the last of his ice cream at the bottom of the cup not to giggle too much. He did that around people he liked a lot.

"You know, that's interesting..." He wiped a little bit of ice cream from his chin and threw his cup and spoon away in a rubbish bin nearby. When he took his seat again, he had that same mischievous smile on his face. Just what was Ollie doing? It was either that Gryffindor nerve or he had some inner Slytherin in there who played by his own rules.

"I like to cook a lot, I haven't watched a lot of Muggle TV, and I don't hit on siblings. ...My dad's a famous Quidditch player, though. Too bad we can't do something about that."

ASHER STONE

ASHER STONE
Creature Activist

Wand 35

11" Rowan, Doxy Wing

Essex

Scorpio

Gay

Single

1140 ʛ

Aug 19 2017, 12:09 PM

Ollie’s giggling was infectious and a few around them couldn’t help but smile, even having no idea what sort of conversation was transpiring. Ash’s own laughter was muted by the spoon going to and fro, though his expression was delighted all the same.

“Hmmm…?” Ash murmured, glancing from the cup being tossed back to Ollie and then dutifully back to his own melting ice cream.

As he listened to what Ollie’s specifications, or qualifications rather, Ash’s brow quirked up in amusement. Ah, yes. He’d nursed a crush on Ollie for quite some time in the yonder years. Then they’d tried to make a go of it and it’d just come unraveled for some reason or another. Fortunately, these things didn’t go terribly south and they’d preserved a rather good friendship despite all the trouble.

Following suit, Ash tossed his cup too before reaching to brush the fringe back from Ollie’s forehead, “Your dad would have a fit if he knew you were involved with a bloke who found himself on the wrong side of the law more often than not. Not to mention, the gossip rags would have a field day and that would be a huge problem for me…and my clients.”

“Besides, one of us has to be the sad cat lady all alone. I have accepted my fate,” He sighed dramatically, looping an arm over Ollie’s shoulders and steering them from the shop into the sunshine outside. “There’s still hope for you, however.”

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply