Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY

[open] Act Two
+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
** Halfblood Witch | AGE: 20 | 53 POSTS
Wand 56
9" Blackthorn, Cherub Feather
NET WORTH: 535 ʛ
Hogwarts Alumni (Gryffindor) alternative text
Apr 17 2018, 12:22 AM
Lily laughed, and that wasn't because he asked, that was because she found it funny, what he said. And then she held her breath for a second, as him swearing was something that made him even more interesting for her. It was like doing something really naughty that is forbidden yet feels so good. She has never been much of a break-all-the-rules girl, but she had her moments, still, she was completely surprised and turned on by that one piece of word.

She lost the flowers when he didn't resist. All of them, from her hair and her hands, as her little fingers found their was into his hair and she kissed him with much passion and lust, she felt something on the periphery touching her back that weren't his fingers but didn't give much of a thought as what was in front of her was so much more interesting.
"You're so charming, how do you do this?" Lily asked with a voice deep and hoarse, she was really busy kissing from his lips to his ears, playing with his hair and totally messing it up.

An unknown voice cut through air and broke their moment. She felt really worked up about it, but before she could do anything, Tibby's sweet melodic words found their way into her soul and she laughed with him, taking his hand, and running away wherever he was leading her. She only hoped it was somewhere they can get to know each other even... better.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

Sweet Lily Nothings is online, subscribe, like, and leave a comment! <3
+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
** Half Veela | AGE: 22 | 33 POSTS
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
NET WORTH: 20 ʛ
No Alumni alternative text
Apr 17 2018, 11:10 AM
Thibault could merely shrug at her question, since he didn't want to be repetitive like his first joke. As they ran, he laughed the whole way, adrenaline pumping through his veins. He never ran from a cop or ever put a toe out of line before. A lot of his classmates would often say that he was the goody-two-shoes, the tattletale, and the suck up, when he never intended to be put in that light. He merely did whatever he felt in his moral consciousness was true and right. When they got to the lobby of his apartment, he greeted the doorman.

"How's it going, Lyle? Long night?" he asked with a smile, putting his arm around Lily's as they walked past.

"Yes, sir. Have a good night, Mr. Chevalier." A tip of his hat, and they were gone.

Retreating down a long hallway, obscure art lined the walls and the floors where a white marble. The windows displayed a well kept courtyard outside in the middle of the apartment complex. The finally reached the elevators after turning down two more hallways and he squeezed Lily's hand in anticipation. Once the elevator dinged and opened the reflective doors, he walked inside and pulled her in close, wanting to kiss her again. The alcohol in the air caused him to want so much more, but level headed to the core as he was, he knew they needed to have a talk about exactly how far things were going to go.

He certainly hoped he wouldn't disappoint her with his rules.

LILY POTTER

If i'm in your home, I WILL move your furniture. Deal with it.
+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Wand 56
Apr 17 2018, 07:23 PM
Running was good. And laughing too - so much oxygen got into her body that everything was clearer, but he was still holding her hand, and she was full with the memories of the past moments, add the alcohol and altogether she was far from being sober.

They stepped inside a charismatic building and she blushed when she has seen the doorman. She wasn’t used to going up to men’s apartments and meeting people working in there, knowing exactly what is going on in front of their noses, being absolutely professional about it and not showing any sign. How many others could he see before this night? She didn’t like this thought at all, and was happy when the reminder of that little monster that just moved into her stomach was gone as they walked away further into the building.
They were under roofs, between walls, and that sweet connection between them started to have a stronger effect on her again, combined with how her lips were slightly pulsating from the last heavenly activity they’ve practiced. She was looking at the pictures but they couldn’t take her mind off of her inner life that was upside down in a very good way.

Tibby stepped inside the elevator, and as soon as he pulled her closer she couldn’t breath. His closeness, and that small place around them was intoxicating. The fact that it wasn’t her who stepped closer (although she was just about to) but he pulled her for a kiss was something that made that little monster be totally forgotten. She melted into his arms, these couple of kisses they shared were both different, and she instantly felt that the third one was calling her to a whole new level of deep. It wasn’t strong, it wasn’t fast, and it wasn’t profligate, but it was full of not only the desire, but the promise of so much more that made her feel dizzy. This kiss invaded her sexually, it went down straight to her guts overwriting everything that was rule, morality, innocence. She hasn’t even let her hands run around his body, yet she felt like they were naked.

For Lily there was only one piece of thought left. Not letting go of Thibault Chevalier.

The lift opened, but she didn’t feel any more connected to the real world, she only let him go because it was time to get inside (bed). She let him lead her in, but still didn’t feel any more connected to the real world. She looked around the nice place, no connection. Seen his cat, and that broke the fog slightly, only to include the cat into this weird surreal world as she bent down to stroke the cute little furry.
“Heeeey Kittycat!” She addressed smiling and looked up to Tibby. She let his hand go, but the lift and his kiss kept their effect on her, and he looked so irresistible. She stood up and stepped right in front of him, only looking up to his face, like she wanted to memorise all the little details of his gorgeousness. She slowly stroked her hands onto his chest and grabbed his shirt, bit her lips with a cheeky smile and pulled him closer to the sofa just to fell onto it once they were close enough and she couldn’t think again. She felt like her really dry lips and mouth and couldn’t help but whisper.
“Would you please get me a glass of water?”

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 17 2018, 08:19 PM
Thibault had unlocked the door to his apartment, successfully in one go- which was a miracle under the influence. Once inside, he was happy to be greeted by Bon Bon, who walked between their legs, tail grazing their ankles. He knelt down to give his old friend a pat on his head, before scooping him up suddenly to put him near the self-refilling cat food dish by the kitchen. The young man couldn't help but let Lily lead him back to his sofa, and they fell onto it together. As close as they were, he took one of the throw pillows from behind him and put it over his torso to be respectful, looking into her eyes, trying not to be slightly embarrassed. However, when she asked for a glass of water, it was instantaneous that he needed one as well. He stood up quickly, turning away from her, and walking through the quaint archway, vanishing behind a curtain.

Once in the kitchen, he was kept all in his thoughts. With a wave of his wand, lights illuminated his small but stocked kitchen. He stood by the sink, the filter nozzle securely in place.

"Alohamora," he whispered to open the cabinet, "Accio glasses."

Two glasses appeared in both his hands. He methodically put one down on the counter while he filled one with ice before running it under the sink. Another wave of his wand, and slow acoustic songs started to play from his sound system that went throughout his apartment. He filled his other glass like the first, and took a large sip for himself. After chugging about half the glass, he refilled that glass and then leaned against his counter top. What was going to happen tonight? He tried to ignore how his head started to slightly ache, and heard the sound of fabric ruffling. He saw Bon Bon appear through the curtains and jump onto his mini island in the middle of the kitchen, wanting attention.

"Bonjour, what- stranger scares you?" The cat purred once Thibault started scratching him behind his ear, "She's not putting me in any danger, I promise," Bon Bon pulled away for a moment, a short hiss, before vanishing into another room, the small bell jingled on his collar as he went.

He got the two glasses and started to walk back into his main room where Lily was, now a little calmer and relaxed. The music had helped a little bit, taking his mind out of the gutter. The water was already working its magic on his system so he wouoldn't wake up with a hangover the next morning.

LILY POTTER

+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Wand 56
Apr 17 2018, 11:34 PM
Lily instantly regretted she asked for water. One step, two steps. She wanted to stop him, opened her mouth, but it was so dry that she couldn’t hear her own voice. Three steps, four steps. ‘I should take off my shirt, it’s too hot in here...’ five steps, six steps.

He was out of the room, and Lily felt strange. The need for him to come back was fading away on some level. She shook her head and felt like the fog and blur lifted, and she could see clearly again, for the first time since he put his foot into the pub. She looked at herself and froze straight away when she realised her shirt was halfway lifted up, she remembered she wanted to take it off.
“Oh no!” she whispered to herself and quickly fixed her shirt. She started panicking when she looked around and she was hundred percent clear about where she was. She sat up and pulled her wand out of her boots trying to think clearly which seemed like an impossible task to do. She wanted to leave, but not without saying her goodbye, and it looked like it was right about time to realise this as he stepped back.

“Don’t come any closer!” Lily said clearly and not particularly loud, but she knew he would hear her. She jumped up as she could feel some warm feeling started creeping into her, and quickly walked backwards to the opposite wall where he was. She was ready to curse him if he won’t do what she says. She looked him in the eye and felt like looking at a stranger. The letters didn’t matter anymore that they changed the past ten years. They only burnt a whole in her heart that was never to be healed again.

“You’re half veela. How could you do this to me?!”

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 17 2018, 11:56 PM
Hearing Lily's command, he stopped in his tracks, completely and utterly confused about where all this energy was coming from. The one thing he did spot was the worried look in her eyes, a set of panic, perhaps something had been set off? Was she supposed to be on any proper medications he wasn't aware of? He didn't dare come closer, but chose to put both glasses of water slowly on the fireplace mantel, hands in the air in defense- not knowing what she was going to do next. Her next question sort of set him off, and not in a calming way.

This was an issue that he'd been having quite a lot when he dated people, a strong of break-ups who claimed that they seemed to be under his "spell" due to his finite genetics. How could he help it? Thibault had lived a life of honor and respect, especially towards women, but knew how bad it looked. They were both a little drunk, and here was a girl standing in his apartment looking at him as if he'd killed someone.

"What do you mean, 'how could I do this to you'? I haven't done anything." Thibault shook his head and tried to relax his breathing, "What does me being Veela have to do with this?"

A part of him wondered if she'd gotten a text or something which changed her entire mind on the ending of this night, or if it was something in her apartment that made her feel suddenly uncomfortable. He'd built everything on his own, the shelves and the counters, even made the art that hung on the walls. He collected knick knacks and pretty things from his travels which were on display in a glass presentation case. His apartment was tidy, and there wasn't a speck of dust on the floor. Bon Bon came from his hiding place and watched as his owner seemed to be threatened and hissed.

"Lils, where did this come from?" he seemed to ask, in a heartbroken tone.

LILY POTTER

+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Wand 56
Apr 18 2018, 12:16 AM
To her, he looked calm, almost cold, but what did she know?! She felt like nothing, and surely not the person standing in front of her. That gentleman, how he came through the years of letters was nowhere to be found. His words got her angry.

“What? Do you not know me at all?!” she asked in disbelief as she shook her head again. She couldn’t let herself cry yet, she had to say the words out loud.
“You took me here, so to you I clearly look like someone who jumps in guys beds on the first date. I wouldn’t do such a thing.” she only tried to keep it calm and together so she won’t cry in front of him. He didn’t deserve her tears.

“Rose is my best friend, she’s my sister. You dated her.” she added as a second explanation, indicating that that’s a no for her. She won’t date Rose’s ex-boyfriends, that’s just way too weird and messed up to her.

She was torn apart, she wanted to hear his explanation yet she knew she’d take it as excuses and lies. She really wanted to go but she hasn’t moved then, just keeping her wand in her slightly shaking hand pointing at him. The memories of the past couple of hours were all about to take over her mind, but she kept them out. She had experience in emotionally painful and mentally demanding situations like this, but she felt like a mirror broken into a million pieces and she needed those memories and everything to come to her later to try and put her pieces together.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 18 2018, 12:33 AM
Tibby was still more shocked than anything at this really distinct change in the mood. He wasn't the kind of person to yell or argue when he got upset. At the heart of all this, he felt disappointed and guilty, the more she spoke, which were completely the opposite of the social cues he followed mere minutes ago.

"If you think I was going to sleep with you on the first date, then you don't know me at all either." He willed himself to not get too emotional over these things, and made a mental note to cry only after she left, but his voice shook as he spoke, "That's true, but I thought Rose set this all up. I thought she and I were okay. Maybe I was wrong."

If this was some cruel set up by his ex-girlfriend to make his life worse after their relationship just "didn't work out," he definitely had made an enemy. He liked Lily before they kissed, and to be able to kiss someone you knew for so long was just a very delicately convenient and beautiful thing in his eyes. He couldn't believe the way she seemed to flirt openly with him at the bar, and now with absolutely no recollection of the affair in general. Was this to be his fate? To never find someone who would truly be immune to his natural spell and see the wonderful man inside? In an ideal world, he'd drain every single drop of Veela in his blood if it meant securing actual relationships that weren't corrupted or disillusioned by his being.

"Lily, I never intended to hurt you. I'm sorry if it seemed like I did, but you need to believe me when I say that bringing you here wasn't out of malice or me being a sexual deviant or a creep." He felt his throat closing up, an indication that he was going to cry, but didn't dare want to break down, "I think you should go," He walked from where he was and over to his desk, opening and drawer and throwing her letter down at her feet, unanswered but clearly read, "There's floo powder in that jar over my fireplace." Pause. There was no movement. "Please... go."

He sat down at his desk, putting his face in his hands, not even bothering to look at her, holding everything in. He was embarrassed, he was sad, and most of all- undergoing a young adult crisis that he could only repress until it stared at him in the face.

LILY POTTER

+ London
+ Leo
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
Wand 56
Apr 18 2018, 12:57 AM
His words were so sharp, she could imagine this is how it feels like when someone curses you with a Crucio. She didn’t know what he meant, that he would never sleep with her, as in Lily, because he wasn’t attracted, or he wouldn’t do it, because of who he is. All too confusing.

“It’s not about being okay, it’s about the fact that I kissed the lips she did, that you’ve touched me with the hands you’ve touched her and...” she couldn’t go any further in the sentence, as one tear just found its way out rolling down on her cheek, making her feel like a fool even more.

He moved and she was looking for the best and most useful curse she should use, but she wasn’t fast enough. She could see him coming closer and wanted to scream out loud for the fact that his magic found its way back to her and she didn’t do anything about it, she felt ridiculous all of a sudden that she has ever though being best at DADA can train her for situations like this. And then this all went into blur, she wanted to reach out, she wanted to stay, she didn’t understand why she was holding her wand, she clearly didn’t want to curse him. She wanted to hug him and kiss him as the memories all jumped on her about his kisses and touches, about how she felt being so close to him and how she wanted to do anything he says or even more. He dropped something and then walked away again not giving her the chance to hold him, and pulling away that warm feeling again. She was emptied like an ash tray after a long night, but she wasn’t cleaned all ready to use again. She was filthy and disgusting, and then she realised he sent her away. She couldn’t even do this right, leave with her dignity, but then again that was probably lost when she was so willing to take the shirt off. She couldn’t believe she lost even the fact to walk away and not being sent away.

“Goodbye Tibby.” she turned around and walked away, not using any magic. She only cried out loud once she was on the street.

THIBAULT CHEVALIER

+ Paris // London
+ Pisces
+ Heterosexual
+ Single
THIBAULT CHEVALIER
TV Personality
Wand 11

8¾" Rosewood, Veela Hair
Apr 18 2018, 01:19 AM
Thibault felt extremely numb, and couldn't get himself to respond after she went on about how it was the act itself that bothered her. But Lily wasn't like Rose, they were very different people, and he only did these things after asking her a million times on this date if it was what she wanted, because consent was important. His power made girls do some pretty crazy things, even pass judgement or become blissfully ignorant of certain facts. He was well aware that she was still holding her wand, and didn't care to get his own out to try and defend himself. When she greeted him in goodbye, he didn't bring himself to answer, only seeing that she didn't want to take that letter off the floor. Once the door shut, he decided to take matters into his own hands. He took his wand after picking it back up slowly, admiring the way she dotted her i's and crossed her t's, before that self-bitterness settled in once more.

"Incendio," he spoke, in a hollow room, as Bon Bon looked at the flamed alongside him, "Another one," he hesitated to throw the letter, but after his cat started to paw on his leg, he decided it was probably for the best- he'd break one of the promises he'd already made, not calling her the next morning to take her dancing.

As the letter touched the fire, the flamed licked until it was no more, the crackling spending sparks with every dry sliver of paper. He could swear that if he listened really hard, he could hear her cry in the street, but it was only softened with his own mirroring hers. He didn't yell, or scream, because he didn't want to wake the neighbors. Reaching out his cellphone, he decided he needed to talk to someone, it was urgent.

"Bonjour, ma petite rose- what are you doing still awake?" Claire Chevalier sounded concerned, another late night shift at St. Mungos made her still sound energized.

"Mama, j'ai besoin de te voir..." I need to see you, his sniffles were becoming more audible by the second, "Es tu occupé?" Are you busy?

"I'm about to head home, what's wrong?"

"I'm not a monster, am I? Veela are monsters in disguise, aren't they? I feel like a horrible person. I think I did something very wrong, and I don't know if it was truly my fault. There's this girl and-" he began to bawl over the phone since he couldn't finish the story.

"Shh don't say those things- Je serai là dans quelques minutes, mon fils." I'll be there in a few minutes, my son. "Are you at your apartment? In London?"

"Oui." His hand shook as he held his phone to his face, before she said goodbye and he did the same. He looked at the flames while Bon Bon curled up into his arms.

Now all he had to do was wait.

user posted image

LILY POTTER

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
ADD REPLY

Image Map
RP MONTHS APRIL MAY JUNE JULY
ACCIO CBOX LINK | KEEP THE CHAT FRIENDLY!